Lowest of the Low

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He immediately starting to pet me, consoling me. "Oh no no Tits. That panel doesn't lock in place. You'll be able to swing it out of the way whenever you need to use the bathroom. And that is actually a nice start to the other portion of the gift." He handed me a wooden box, maybe 40 cm long. Once again, it was pretty heavy!

I took the top off of the box, and I saw a series of shining steel bullets, each about 8 cm long. The smallest was about the size of my thumb. Each one was a bit wider than the previous. The largest one was larger across than a wine bottle! The last one was ominous. Of the group, it was the only one that didn't look all gleaming stainless steel. It was black like obsidian, with a stainless steel strip along each side. While it was massive, it was still about 8 cm long before rounding to its tip.

As I looked at the bullets, I had no idea the military used bullets like these, and we didn't have any interest in guns. Then I realized. They weren't military bullets. These would go onto the rear portion of the belt. Master was one gloriously perverted guy!

I nervously slid the first anal probe thing off of the wooden post on which it rested. My mind was both horrified and excited that I would be locked into things that we had only fantasized about online. It was lighter than I expected – it must be quite hollow. The base was a deep red color, with a big "1" on it. A screw hole went through the middle. I set it back on the post, and picked up one of the mid-sized ones. The base was green, and it had a big "10" on it. The largest one was violet, and had a "20" on it. I would be showing off the color and size of the probe that Master chose for me.

I looked at the open lock of the belt, and saw it as an invitation, perhaps even a request. I smiled, and looked Master in the eye as I slipped off my panties. I wrapped the waistband of the chastity belt around my waist. It fit quite well, and the rubber coating eased the chill of the metal. I awkwardly pulled the crotch strap up. It seems that the anal donut was larger than the space between my butt cheeks. I held the strap with one hand, and worked my cheeks apart with the other to get the donut target settled in place. I got all three of the straps next to the lock, just a tiny bit from closing. I looked at Master. He pointedly showed me he was pocketing the key, and he smiled back at me. His face beamed in pride and happiness, but I could see the sexual desire underneath. He is the man who took me in during my darkest hour. Making him happy encouraged me. I clicked the lock shut, sealing myself in until he chose to release me.

I moved around, bending to see how the belt moved with me. It was shaped well. I was very conscious of the weight. It didn't bend like cotton or polyester panties, but I would be able to get through a day with it.

Master handed me a large tube of personal lubricant, and chuckled. "You'll need this." He was clearly prepared, proudly pulling a screwdriver out of another pocket. He held it up so I could see it, as if in triumph. I looked, and the tip looked funky – probably wouldn't be available at the local hardware store. He knelt down behind me. It felt odd to have him kneeling while I stood, but he fastened the smallest plug into the slot in the rear panel. I could slide it up and down for aim, but it was staying in the shield.

I reached back, squirted a generous dollop of lube on my fingers, and ran them along the plug, coating it in a slippery goo. It wasn't my first time sticking something up there, as he had made me do it before through the internet, but this time was different – He was watching as if forever burning the memory into his brain. I didn't know how many hours the plug would be in place, so I was generous with the lubrication. I then went to lubricate my ass, rubbing my already gooey finger along my crack. It felt odd reaching through the metal ring that was not only cradling my butt cheeks but also keeping them separated. I then stuck my finger in just enough to get past my sphincter, wiggling it around to spread the lubricant.

Master chuckled "Do you realize that in time, you will be finger fucking yourself for my amusement?"

His words sent me deeper into the subspace that I craved. I found myself longing to be used, and I humbly nodded my silent understanding. I adjusted the plug to be right at my ass, and tried to relax. I pushed out with my ass, puckering the lips as I lightly pressed the plug in. When I relaxed my ass, it pulled in a bit of the plug. I held the plug in place, and puckered out again. I relaxed, sucking in more of the metal invader. I kept repeating the process until the plastic plate was in as far as it could go. I felt it lightly snap into place.

I lightly tested the shield – when I pulled it out a bit, it moved. I thought about just leaving the plastic plate so that the plug was out of my ass. I realized that if it was out, I couldn't sit. I wouldn't be able to wear a skirt, panties, or pants. If the plug was loosely hanging, it would chafe my ass in no time. I resolved to make Master proud and only take the plug out of my ass when I needed to for as long as it was screwed into the belt. Once the need to remove it was done, it would go back in place.

I knelt before him, both in submission and such that I could crawl around the house. He seemed very happy to see me in the chastity belt. I looked and saw a prominent tenting in his pants. He must have truly missed me when I was away!

I nuzzled his penis with my cheek and felt it pulse in response. I smiled, and took it as encouragement, lovingly rubbing my cheek along his pants, and he started to gasp and lightly thrust into me. I planted a kiss on it, and when I started caressing his ass, his eyes glazed over, and I thought he was going to lose it right there.

He wobbled as he looked down at me, nearing orgasm. He then suddenly turned and dashed off to the shelf in the hall closet. What the heck! He's close to an orgasm, and he goes to the closet? I knelt there, totally dumbfounded. After but a second or two, he rushed back with two metal things, and some white plastic tubes.

He moved so feverishly like he possessed by some succubus. He quickly wrapped a metal cuff around each of my wrists. As they clicked shut, I saw they were padded, but matched the belt. They even had the same odd snap built into them. He picked up the white plastic tubes. They looked like a piece of a bicycle handlebar, with the finger separators and all. He clicked one end into place on a wrist cuff, and clicked the other end onto the snap on my waist. In a Manhattan minute, my other wrist was secured a generous hand width away from my waist. I pulled lightly against the restraints, more to understand my mobility than any protest or planned escape. My cuffs were rigidly attached to the belt; they weren't going any closer, further, forward, back, up or down. They were pretty rigidly attached.

Master feverishly spun me around so he was behind me. He gently slid the plug from my ass, and I felt his cock pressing in. His ragged breath spoke of the urgency he felt, but he tried to be gentle as his penis slid into my lubricated asshole. I bent over and turned my toes inward to get my ass as wide as I could and tried to relax. I felt my innards filling from his penis and it slowly started to withdraw. I wiggled my butt playfully. There really weren't a lot of actions I could do to excite him, bent over helplessly like I was!

Then he wrapped his hands around the convenient handlebars, and started thrusting with his new found leverage. His care and concern for my well being was slowly being overwhelmed by his carnal lust, and each thrust was more intense than the last. Each time he withdrew, I was bent over so far that I felt an imminent faceplant into the tile floor, but he pulled me right back up and onto his advancing penis. The thrusts were making my boobs wobble back and forth as he set up his fast paced rhythm.

He repeatedly rammed back and forth into my ass, knocking the wind from my lungs in a grunt each time his crotch rammed into the target on my ass. I felt so used to be pounded like a blow up doll, yet I was proud to have excited him this much. It was so degrading to be fucked up my ass, but I was turned on. It wasn't a physical excitement, not with my naughty bits locked behind the steel belt. It was the lack of control I had over the situation. The same things that excited me about Master when we met online were now coming true. His thrusting turned into a constant pulling me onto him harder and harder. I felt like he was trying to press right through me. I was rewarded with his warm goo spurting up my ass as he came.

After a minute, his breathing returned to normal. He slowly withdrew his penis from my ass. As he tenderly replaced it with the stainless steel anal plug, I could only hope that this fantasy never ended

Chapter 7 – Orthodontist Appointment – Friday, February 10th

A few weeks later, Master told me that I had an orthodontist appointment with him that evening. He hinted that he was getting tired of my incessant lisp! My day was filled with hope. I might be able to talk normally soon! At 5:00, I eagerly walked into his office.

Betty, the old receptionist cheerily called out "Go right in. First room on the left." She was already packing up to go home for the night.

Cathy, the redheaded assistant was there, and got me seated. She smiled. "You look so happy today!"

Oh yeth. I mithe geth this thongue crib outh thothay. Ith thothally garbleth athything I thay. People have a harth thime utherthathdithg me. (Oh yes. I might get this tongue crib out today. It totally garbles anything I say. People have a hard time understanding me.)

Cathy hesitated. I could see her mind trying to piece together the bits of speech that she understood and make sense from my gibberish. She smiled as it came to her. I got the impression that she knew something she wasn't telling. "Yes, we'll see what the doctor says."

Just then, Master walked in. "All ready? OK! Open wide!"

I eagerly opened wide, and he checked out my braces. He got out a tool, and started to tighten up the archwire that ran between my teeth. It put an uncomfortable, yet not painful pressure on her teeth. I knew that it would be relentless for a few days, but it would ease in time.

Master said "Now, I hinted that I was getting tired of that lisp of yours. Let's take care of that...Keep your mouth open, and put your tongue along the roof of your mouth."

I quickly complied, getting my tongue out of the way. I wanted that damned tongue crib out already!

Master put something large into my mouth fitting up against my tongue. "OK. Close your mouth."

I closed my mouth, and was startled to feel that my tongue was now trapped along the roof of my mouth! My eyes went wide, and Master was smiling. He wrapped a bit of wire along a bit of one of my brace brackets on the top right, and wired it to a bracket on a bottom tooth. He repeated that process toward the front right, forcing me to keep biting on this thing. He did it a third and fourth time on a two pairs of teeth on my left side.

"There we go! So tell me, and be detailed. How does that feel?"

I responded "Llll ll lllll lllll lllll" All that I could say was the letter L. My eyes looked up to him hopefully, as if this was a joke, and he smiled back at me like the cat who at the canary. I then saw that Cathy was also smiling. Not in a cruel manner, but one of contentment. I would have loved to ask her what that smile meant, but that was far beyond my capacity.

Master said "Oh good! Your lisp is gone! But give it a minute, make sure it isn't poking anywhere."

I could breathe freely, and I could swallow. I felt around with my fingers. The front of the thing had a hole almost large enough for three of my fingers to fit through. From there, it was form-fitted for my teeth and tongue, keeping my jaw slightly apart, but I could still close my lips. Two months of a forced horrendous lisp seemed like a dream. Now I was fully gagged 24/7! What was I going to do?

Master spoke up. "Now Miss Cathy will now show you your headgear." My eyes went wide again in disbelief as my brain kicked into overdrive. The humiliating thing that teenagers used to use? I thought that orthodontists weren't using them anymore because nobody wanted to wear them!

Master continued. "You won't need to sleep with it, but you will be expected to have one on whenever you Skype or leave the house." I need to wear headgear when out shopping? Everyone will point, ddddand laugh at me wearing headgear in public! I'm not even a teenager, I'm grown adult!

Cathy held up a set of straps thing that connected to the two joined gleaming silver arches that every teenager dreads. She showed me how the prongs go into the tubes that were glued to my back molars so that one arch goes from one tooth, out past my lips, and then back to the other tooth. Another gleaming arc of metal meets the crest of that stiff wire, curving back to near each ear, ending in a hook. The straps connect to that hook. One strap goes behind my head ear to ear, and other more over the top of my head. A strap went up the back of my head to connect them together.

Cathy put one on me and held up a mirror. The archwire looked like a horse bridle, and the straps were a gleaming bright pink that would show like a neon sign against my light brown hair. Cathy seemed to be enjoying my emotional discomfort, but said "Oh, there are other colors available. I'll give you a selection."

I hoped that one of them looked like light brown hair as camouflage. She handed them to me, giving me a description as if I was not only mute, but blind too. "We have zebra pattern, dark blue with sailboats, and this one" She held up a black one with electric blue lightning covering it" So you will have a choice of four! Isn't that great?

I looked at each of them. "Llll lll" I started to ask if more discrete colors were available, and was harshly reminded that my mouth couldn't open any further, nor fully close – my speech was forbidden. I looked down on the straps. Were they deliberately designed to clash with anything a woman would wear? Did the creators want to draw attention to straps and humiliate the wearer whenever... My brain stopped as I realized that the color choices were no accident. Master loved to embarrass his slave, so I would have to wear this abomination on my head whenever I was in public.

I would be mortified, yet not offend even the most conservative of viewers. I pictured myself walking by a nun in a mall. The nun would have no idea that I was being deliberately humiliated by owner, and that this horse bridle was a sign of his ownership. I had become ever the more his property to play with as he chose.

Chapter 8 – Hockey Game – Friday February 17th.

The next Friday morning, Master happily locked my knee pads in place. As they were shaped like a bent knee and semi-rigid, they would enforce the "no-standing" rule he had laid down when I showed up at his door. He directed me to spend the day cleaning the house – it would be inspected when he came home. I figured he had some kind of additional plans, but I had no idea what. I realized that if Master wanted me to know, he would tell me.

As I was locked into a chastity belt, I forsook panties, and opened up my bra drawer to complete my outfit. I was taken aback that there were a few packages on top of my bras, tied with a festive red ribbon! A surprise gift! I opened them up with a mixture of excitement and happiness with a hint of fear. They were a set of bras made of malleable clear plastic – such that I could get the support I desired without covering my nipples from his admiring gaze. I picked one out that had a translucent sunburst pattern on each cup – as if each nipple was its own dazzling display. As I hooked it on, I smiled. The bra was pretty comfortable and supportive given that it while could flex easily enough, it had absolutely no stretch.

I started cleaning the house with the dusting. I was glad that Master had a duster with an extendable handle, as many of the things that I was dusting were above eye level. I was oh so careful. I looked from a distance to see which tall items were on a shelf, then dusted by feel. It was challenging, but doubtless Master would be happy for a job well done.

After the dusting, I started in on the kitchen. The counter was about eye-level, so it was awkward trying to clean things above shoulder height. I made sure it was clean, and did the best as I could to clean the sink – I couldn't see a thing.

Vacuuming while kneeling is a different experience. The vacuum was almost as tall as I was, so I was holding it over my shoulder. It took twice as long as usual, and getting it up and down the stairs was exhausting!

I was just finishing straightening up as Master came in. I quickly scampered to him and out of habit, greeted him "Lllll llllll..." My voice dropped off as reality kicked in. I was reminded that my mouth was still stuffed with the orthodontic appliance, limiting me to the letter L. I bowed my head humbly, and I silently waved a greeting. I felt a bit sheepish, but Master smiled. "Oh! Tits! It's good to see you. We are having company and we need to get you ready. Go and put some makeup. Like some..." He waved his hands toward my face. Then he realized the futility of a man giving a woman makeup advice. "Luscious lips. You know what to do. Go."

I crawled away, and then stopped. I lovingly caressed the waistband of my chastity belt, tugging on it playfully. I draped my fingers down the clear shield that held the butt plug inside of me, and I heard Master chuckle "Oh Tits...you are such a tease! And I love it!"

I crawled upstairs, and put on lipstick & lip gloss to get my lips extra red and shiny, and then some matching eye shadow. I tied my hair in a high ponytail on the crest of my head, securing it in place with a red ribbon. On a playful whim, I quickly braided it all the way down, tying another red ribbon around the tip.

When I was done, I saw Master had been watching me, and was smiling. He came up to me, and gently wrapped a metal cuff around a wrist. It was bright polished metal with a padded leather liner on the inside of it. He secured it with a "click".

I took a closer look at the cuff. It was the same one he had used before – the one that matches my chastity belt with a matching snap connection. If I could talk, I would have asked questions. Perhaps that is why Master put the oral appliance in the in the first place. I had become the ideal woman, someone who is seen, but never heard.

I held out my other hand,a as Master likes symmetry. He didn't disappoint, as the other wrist was soon equally secured. He pulled out a silver chain, and plugged one end into the snap connection on a wrist cuff, and the other into a snap connection on the belt. I lightly tugged on it, and was rewarded with but the jingle of the chain holding my wrists loosely in place. I explored my slack; if I pulled forward, my fingers would touch in front. I could bring my hands up toward my boobs, but not cover them.

Just then, the doorbell rang. Master said "Answer it bitch!" I could hear the glee in his voice as he bade me to depart with a dismissive flick of his hand. I went to crawl on my hands and knees, and saw that I didn't have enough slack between my wrists and the belt to crawl. I would need to shuffle forward on my knees, torso upright. Master called after me. "We will be having guests tonight for the hockey game. Seeing as you can't speak, I did the favor of writing out some welcome cards for you to show to our guests. Show them in order."

I nervously shuffled toward the door, unsure what might be on the other side. I was only dressed in a transparent bra that highlighted more than it hid and a restrictive chastity belt! A sense of duty and submission won out over the dread of who might be there, and I opened up the door.

1...45678...26