Lu-Ann Ch. 02

Story Info
Lu-Ann gets laid and experiences the spice of variety.
4.1k words
4.42
2.8k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 06/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recap from "Lu-Ann" Could I be bisexual? A lesbian?

Or am I just a nasty little horny slut who will get her rocks off by any means possible?

Part 2

Cindy knew how to get a girl heated up. We broke off our little impromptu sexual fun when we heard someone approaching. I spent the rest of my shift at my register coyly glancing at the crotches of men and looking over at Cindy, who would lick her upper lip whenever she spotted me looking over at her.

I would shiver, knowing that she has a sexual interest in me. Between looking at men's asses and crotches and reminiscing about the kiss with Cindy, my crotch panel was sodden with my lusty secretions.

During my break, I went to the lady's room and quickly rubbed my little nubbin until I felt some relief. Leaving the lady's room, Cindy cornered me and said, "You were rubbing your hot little clit," as she smiled and licked her upper lip.

How the fuck did she know? I felt strangely hot and embarrassed at the same time. Our shifts ended at the same time. Cindy waited outside as I went and changed. When I got outside, she asked me to go to her apartment.

I searched for a reason to say no, but she grabbed my hand and pulled me along as we went down the street. We reached her building and went inside. Cindy turned to me and locked her lips to mine as she hungrily sought out my tongue and mauled my bra-encased boobs.

She pushed her hand up under my top and continued to assault my boobs as she sucked my tongue into her mouth. I never thought a girl could turn me on the way I felt turned on at that moment. Cindy pushed her door closed and pushed my top up over my head to remove it.

I was caught up in my own lusty feelings and just went along. Next, she deftly unsnapped my bra, as only a woman could do. She was gentile yet demanding, insistent, and urgent in her desire to strip me naked.

She lowered her head to my breasts and sucked my stone-hard nipples as she worked on removing my short skirt and sexy French-cut panties. She guided me into her bedroom while never letting up on her advances.

I just went along. I'm not sure why. I was caught up in the moment, naked in this lusty woman's apartment, as she aggressively asserted her will over me. I felt as if I were floating on a cloud. A cloud of lust. Driven by my repressed sexuality.

I'm not sure what happened. I suddenly pushed my hands up under her blouse and bra. I cupped her firm breasts and squeezed them like soft, ripe fruit. She grabbed her blouse and pulled it over her head as I unclasped the hooks holding her bra together.

She let her bra slide down her arms and drift to the floor. I lowered my head and captured her nipple in my mouth, nibbling on it and turning it stone hard. She hissed and cooed as she muttered, "Yes, Lu-Ann." No other words were necessary as I chewed on her nipples and she unsnapped her work slacks and pushed them down over her flared hips.

We both fell onto her bed as she flipped me to my back and slithered down my torso while tracing a wet trail of saliva from my boobs to my vagina. I raised my knees as she zeroed in on my clitoris and used her tongue to beat my clit like a drum.

I felt as if my core had exploded as I gushed a very wet, climactic cum into her mouth and all over her face. Caught up in the feeling, I flipped her to her back and went down on her. I was blown away. I've never seen a grown woman without pubic hair.

She smelled fresh and clean. She looked like a prepubescent female. I centered my attention on her clitoris and sucked it into my mouth as if I were dying of hunger. She grabbed two fists full of my hair and humped my face as she moaned and came all over my mouth and face.

Later, I lay there and pondered whether or not I was a lesbian. I actually enjoyed the act. I felt as if what we did was natural. Sexy and loving. I then asked Cindy why she was bald down there. She replied that she liked the feeling and felt cleaner.

She said that having her twat hair all matted with a man's cum felt dirty and slimy. I looked at her and said, "I never thought of that."

She replied, "Really?" Then her eyes lit up as she squealed, "Oh my god, you've never been fucked."

I looked down in shame. I didn't have to admit my lack of male experience; my beet-red face told her.

Then she said, "Seriously, you need to shave that beaver unless you want to go home at night with a cum rug."

Again, I turned beet red with embarrassment.

Cindy then said, "Lu-Ann, you have to shave it off."

"But what if I cut myself?"

She then said, "I'll give you your first shave if you want, but then you are on your own."

I responded, "You will?"

"Yes," she said as she got up and went to her bathroom and came back with towels, shaving soap, a razor, scissors, and a washcloth.

I was dumbfounded, scared, and excited all at the same time. I was about to let my coworker and friend shave my most intimate girly parts.

She instructed me to scoot over to the edge of the bed with a towel. She then started trimming my pubic growth, which she referred to as a cum rug, with the scissors. Every time I felt the coolness of the steel scissors on my flesh, I prayed she wouldn't cut me down there.

Next, she took a warm, wet washcloth and moistened my crotch hairs, then soaped them up. Finally, after a few minutes that felt like hours, she deftly whisked all of my golden pubic hair away with the razor.

After that, she rinsed the washcloth and wiped my vagina clean, handing me a hand-held mirror to inspect my denuded girly parts. OMG, I was completely smooth and free of pubic hair! My cum mat or rug was gone.

Then Cindy leaned in and kissed my mound and said, "You're now ready to become a cum bucket."

I giggled, and she laughed. Then she said, "You are on the pill, correct?"

I responded, "Yes, mommy Cindy."

Cindy replied, "Good, it would be a shame to get such a beautiful twat knocked up."

I blushed again in embarrassment and said, "Why must you be so vulgar?"

Cindy laughed and said, "Beaver, cunt, twat." Get over it. Men will call you all of those. But never a vagina.

I knew she was right. I wanted to stay longer, but Mom would be home soon. I got up to get dressed and attempted to pull up my french cut underwear when Cindy grabbed them and said, "Souvenir!"

I told her I couldn't go out without underwear, and she laughed and said, "Do it!" Feel the air against your freshly shaved twat, and you'll be so excited by the time you get home that you'll cum on the spot.

I retorted, "Are you crazy? What if someone sees my naked bottom?"

Cindy laughed and said, "They'll get a free show." "Besides, it's only two blocks back to the store to get to your car." She then hugged me and said, "Now run along like a good little free-spirited slut," as she finished by kissing me and squeezing my naked ass.

I retorted, "I'm not a slut!"

She said, "You're my slut," as she swatted my ass.

I walked out of her apartment and onto the street. It was very warm, with a slight breeze. The air was drying the moisture between my legs, reminding me that I was naked below, with nothing but a skirt covering the damning evidence of my naughty actions.

It was exhilarating to know that under my skirt, my freshly shaven sex was naked to the world, and only Cindy and I knew. I felt so dirty, horny, and sexy. My mom would shit. Even as promiscuous as she is, she is always dressed properly.

I made it to my car and unlocked the door. In the process of removing the key from the door, I dropped my key ring. I stooped to retrieve them when I realized that Todd, the store manager, had already bent to retrieve them.

I felt a flash of heat across my face as embarrassment swept across me, realizing I had just flashed my naked, shaved vagina. I'm not sure if he saw my nakedness, but I was actually hoping he did.

He cleared his throat as he handed me my keys and softly said, I believe you are missing an article of clothing. I could have died. I was totally embarrassed and thrilled at the same time.

I quickly grabbed the keys and opened my car door. He wrapped his arm around my torso and lifted my skirt, exposing my naked truth. His head nuzzled my neck as his fingers parted my shaven, naked vaginal lips.

I swooned from the digital assault on my clitoris. His other hand reached for my breast and squeezed it firmly. I could feel his ridged penis against my ass. I turned to break free, and he seized the moment to lock lips with me as he mauled my breasts and dragged his finger up my moist slit over my clitoris.

He spun me around, facing my car, as he unzipped his pants and exposed his penis. He then pushed himself against my bare bottom. I felt the heat of his rigid penis as he hunched down and centered himself, inserting the head of his penis into my vagina.

I was so wet that he was able to push into me with little effort. He was inside of me! His naked penis was buried in my vagina. He wasted no time as he started plunging his cock in and out of my twat while mauling my boobs.

I was shocked and thrilled as he set a rhythm and plunged himself into me as he hissed, "Yes!" Lu-Ann, Yesss! I grunted as I pushed my ass back at him, warmly accepting his invading cock. My first live, real cock! The best part was that he was the one I wanted to take me.

I dreamed of him plundering me as I wrapped my legs around his torso and drew out his male sperm to flood my inner vagina with his seed. But here I was, up against my car, with him standing behind me, filling my vagina with his cock as he nutted, flooding my twat with his sperm.

I actually mentally referred to my vagina as a twat. Cindy was right. My vagina is a twat, a cunt, and a pussy. And it is a hungry, wet, horny twat. Todd grunted, and I felt a warm flood of liquid inside of me. He pushed himself up against me as his cock jerked inside of me.

He was finished. He pulled out of me, and I felt the air drying the wetness between my legs as the moisture seeped out of my twat. He spun me around and kissed me deeply, then said, "I have to get back inside."

He left me standing there with my car door open and his sperm escaping from my freshly fucked and filled twat. I felt a shiver as I experienced a small climax from the totally erotic event. I grabbed the small towel I had in the back seat and placed it on my seat so I wouldn't mess up my car seat with cum.

I got into my car and sat there for a few moments as I thought about the day's events. I could barely process the fact that I made love with another woman and had a man fuck me in a public parking lot in broad daylight while being pinned against my car.

I felt his jism leaking out of me and reached down to wipe myself. Instead, I pushed my fingers into the sloppy mess of my vagina. I felt the slickness of his spunk mixed with my juices and dipped a finger into the mess, bringing it up to my nose to smell them. I stuck my finger into my mouth and tasted the mixture of sexual nectar.

I shivered as I tasted it. My senses are on overload. I came. A small climax, but a climax nonetheless. Gawd, I felt so wickedly dirty, perverted, and wanton. I started the car and drove. I don't remember the drive. I only remember arriving in my driveway with my naked twat leaking.

Good, Momstripped wasn't home yet. I got out and went inside my room, striped, grabbed fresh underwear, and glanced at my naked form in the full-length mirror. I was amazed at how sexy I looked without my pubic hair.

My twat lips were still slightly swollen and protruding from the sexual encounter. My inner labia protruded slightly. They always have, but the lack of pubic hair seemed to make it even more pronounced.

My boobs are just right, sitting high and proud on my chest even without the aid of a bra. If I were a guy, I'd suck them until they shriveled up. I showered, rushed back to my room, and retrieved my vibrating friend.

I spent the next ten minutes shoving that vibrating invader up inside my twat while I climaxed until I heard the front door open and close. Mom yelled out that she was home. I composed myself and dressed, bouncing down the hall and greeting her.

I hugged her. She was a little surprised and said, "Gee, you're happy today." I smiled and kissed her on the cheek.

She then told me she was going out with a man for dinner. I knew it was dinner and a fuck. She got dressed and left. I grabbed my keys and headed for the door. I stopped and returned to my room. I'm getting laid tonight. I'm horny, young, and alive.

Before the night is out, I want to feel young, dumb, and full of cum. I stripped again and rooted through my clothes to find my most daring shorts. A pair of cut-off jeans. Daisy Dukes. The crotch panel barely covered my hairless twat.

Nothing says "Fuck me," like a shaved twat peeking out of a scanty, small pair of Daisy Dukes. Next, I looked for a shirt. I found a midriff tank top I had purchased at the Gap a year ago and never had the nerve to wear it outside. I dipped low in the bodice to expose my cleavage, and it stopped short of covering my small outie belly button.

Rather than a straight-cut hem, it had a ragged, torn-appearing hem, making it look devilishly sexy. I grabbed my keys and headed for the door. I drove out of town, stopping for gas at a gas mart. While getting gas, I was ogled by three middle-aged men who were filling their tanks and imaginations.

I smiled at the one guy and coyly put my finger into my mouth, making a scene out of licking it. He wiped his forehead, put the pump nozzle in its cradle, climbed into his car, and sped away. I felt so perverse. I knew I was cock teasing him. It sent chills down my spine to my hot, itching twat.

Next, I drove to a nearby mall that had a life center. I was in a small park surrounded by shops and boutiques. I had heard that the park was frequented by a crowd of people my age. I got out of my car and walked to the park. There was a group of guys watching me stroll towards them as they spoke to each other and laughed.

It was obvious that I had their attention. I walked up to the guys and said, "Hello, my name is Lu-Ann." One of them stepped up and replied, "His name is Robbie," and asked if I wanted a swig of his hootch as he passed me a silver flask.

Not wanting to seem inexperienced, I took the flask and rolled my head back to take a big gulp. OMG! It was white lightning, and it burned like hell! I coughed and sputtered as I tried to catch my breath. The guys laughed, and Robbie said, "Easy there, sweetheart, the night is young."

Another guy said, "This shit will kick your ass," as he shoved a joint toward me. I smoked weed before, so I took it and drew in a full lung of the harsh smoke. I coughed and teared up as they laughed. We made small talk as we smoked joints and drank hootch.

I was getting quite a buzz. I eventually realized that I had become so stoned that I was sitting with my legs spread and my shaved twat nearly fully displayed. I looked at them, ogling my naked twat, and grinned. A stoned, silly grin.

Robbie was obviously the alpha male. He leaned in and kissed me, pushing his tongue into my mouth and making me swoon in stoned, drunken bliss. I already knew I was going to let him fuck me. I clung to him as he continued his assault on my mouth and tongue.

We smoked and drank as he made out with me. Eventually, he had his hand on my braless boob. I laid back on the grass as he continued to assault my senses. I lay there, loving his attention, as he fingered my sodden twat through the open crotch of my shorts as my knees were up and my legs spread. The other guys sat there stoned and stared at my wanton display.

I was at that moment a stoned drunken slut. We got up and moved to a more secluded area behind a wall, where we continued to make out and group each other. Yeah, by now I was totally stoned, drunk, horny, and on my way to being naked as Robbie had my top pushed up over my tits and was busy chewing on my nipples as I held his head tightly and laid my legs spread out while he fingered my sodden twat.

I felt the snap on the release of my shorts and lifted my ass as he pushed them down my tanned legs. He got on his hands and knees, lowered his face to my crotch, and licked my slit. I grabbed his head by the hair and held him tightly as he proceeded to lick, nibble, and suck my twat and clitoris.

I never experienced such an explosive orgasm before this moment. He came back up, lowering his torso and guiding his cock to the entrance of my twat, pushing in and pulling out. In and out as he pushed my top over my head. I was totally naked with his cock buried in my snatch as the others stood by, watching and capturing his fucking of my twat.

I lifted my legs, wrapping them around his torso, while humping my ass up to meet his inward thrusting. I came yet again as he blasted his nut deep into my upturned twat. He rolled off and guided my head to his cock.

Instinctively, I opened my mouth and engulfed his softening penis. I felt a pair of hands on my ass and another cock slip into my cum-drenched twat. The guy in my twat slapped my ass and announced, "Damn, this bitch is still tight even with a load in the cunt." I was sucking Robbie's cock and getting fucked at the same time.

Robbie's cock was getting hard again, and I reached under myself and rubbed my horny cunt. I hate that word, but at the moment I didn't care. My hot and horny cunt needed relief. One of the others saw me rubbing my twat and said, "Damn, this cunt is hotter than a two-dollar whore."

I heard their laughter, but I was too stoned, drunk, and horny to give a fuck what they thought. The guy pounding my twat pushed in hard, and I felt his cock jerking as he emptied his nuts into my now very wet-filled twat.

He pulled out, and another guy took his place. I came when he pushed into me. I don't know who it is, but his cock was huge. He reached a depth that none of the others could. He started stroking in and out, and another male voice said, "Take that black horsecock slut." "Fuck back at that black cock meat."

I pushed back and exploded in another orgasm. I'm fucking a black dude. His cock is huge. I kept cumming as he said, "Here it comes, slut; I'm filling your sweet lily white cunt with nigga cum." I felt his first warm shot of spunk as his cock pulsed inside of me and had yet another climax.

He pulled out, Robbie blasted my tonsils with a shot of his creamy cum, and I swallowed. I was exhausted. I felt the sperm of a number of men oozing out of my twat hole and the cooling air wisping across my wet, bald, sloppy cunt.

I heard rustling and laughing as I lay there recuperating from the colossal fuck session. When I opened my eyes I was there alone, cum all over me, drunk, stoned, and naked.

I sat up and looked over the wall. It was very late. The shops were closed. There was a chill in the air. I looked around for my clothes but couldn't find them. I found my purse against the wall. I blended in with the color of the wall, or they may have taken it as well. My car keys, phone, and wallet were still inside.

I was still naked. I was a mess. I had sperm leaking out of my twat. I had dried cum on my face and body. I vaguely remember a group of guys performing a circle jerk over me as I lay on the ground. They stroked their stiff cocks until they came all over me. I felt cheap, dirty, and vile.

Yet I felt a weird sensation of excitement as I reached down and ran a finger through the seeping, wet, gooey sperm at the entrance to my twat. A shiver went through me. I noticed the flashing lights of the mall security cart as they made their rounds.

I waited for them to pass and got to my feet. My legs were shaky from being forced to my chest as the guys plundered my slut cunt. I quickly started out towards my car. I stayed in the shadows as much as I could, and a few minutes later I made it to my car.

12