Luanica Finishing School Ch. 01

Story Info
Emily is spanked and humiliated by her classmates.
3.7k words
3.98
16.3k
11

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

// This erotic novella follows eighteen-year old Emily who is sent to an unorthodox finishing school by her wealthy father where she encounters daily humiliation and sexual degradation by the staff and her classmates. She meets fellow student Nikita who offers her constant comfort, causing her to question and subsequently rediscover her sexuality. //

"Here's to you Emily!" exclaimed my dad as he lifted his champagne flute in the air. I smiled, raised my glass to meet his and we clinked before taking a swig. "You've graduated, I'm so proud of you."

"Thanks daddy, I'm so excited to join the family business now school is over and I've turned eighteen. When do I start?" I asked.

"Soon baby, but first I need you to attend finishing school."

"Finishing school? Like where a bunch of posh girls walk around with books on their heads, imitate the queen's voice and learn which order to place their twelve silver spoons? Daddy please don't make me do it, I'm ready to join the business with you" I said, trying to widen my eyes as much as possible in a futile attempt to get him take pity on me.

"It's not up for discussion Emily" he snapped in a decisive tone, "I'll say when you're ready to join the business, and it will be after you do this. The plane leaves tomorrow morning. There's no need to pack anything, just wear your new uniform which the housekeeper has left on your bed."

"Plane? Uniform?" I was feeling confused, annoyed and somewhat hurt.

"Emily please, no more questions, I have to take a call in my office. You're not just doing this for me, you're doing it for you. When you get back you'll have a seat at the boardroom table and you'll finally be able to access your trust fund, which I'm advised is now worth half a billion!"

My eyes lit up. My dad hadn't spoken about my trust fund in years and I never dared asked in fear of seeming greedy. I knew it was going to be a large figure, whenever he eventually allowed me access to it, but never in my wildest dreams did I expect so much. Not to mention a seat at the board of one of the world's largest companies at such a young age, I was almost salivating thinking about the taste of power.

After my dad excused himself to take his call I wandered up to my bedroom where my new uniform had been neatly placed on my bed. When I saw what it was I initially scoffed - a white blouse, a short red tartan skirt, white thigh-high socks and black pumps. I decided to try it on and although the skirt was a few lengths too small, I actually loved how I looked it in and started to get excited about wearing such a cute outfit on a regular basis.

* * *

The journey was long but with the use of the company's jet I didn't have any complaints. A limo collected me from the airstrip and I gazed out the window as we drove to the destination. I didn't know where I was but we were clearly on a tropical island, surrounded by jungle and with little sign of human inhabitants. After twenty or so minutes the limo pulled up outside a magnificent castle. I stepped out of the car and it drove off almost instantly, leaving me with no choice but to walk alone up the long gravel path towards the intimidatingly large front door.

I pushed the heavy door and it swung open, almost falling into the entrance hall with thirty or so other girls, a range of ethnicities but all around the same age and in the same uniform, standing around and most mindlessly scrolling through their phones.

"Hey, what's going on here?" I asked as I approached the pretty blond girl closest to me.

"Don't know, we were just told to wait here until everyone arrives" she replied.

"Ah ok, thanks. I'm Em by the way."

"Nik" she stated, putting out her hand to shake mine, "Nikita Lennox."

"Pleasure" I said, shaking her hand. I couldn't help but notice her baby soft hands and gorgeous long pink nails. She gave me a warm smile as her blue eyes pierced through me.

Before I could strike up any more of a conversation a burly man appeared at the top of the stairs. He was aggressive looking, bald with dark stubble and tattoos wrapping around his arms. I struggled to place his age, but I believed him to be in his mid-thirties or early-forties. He wore denim jeans and a white tank top, which looked slightly out of place given the environment and our uniforms.

"Good afternoon ladies" he shouted, his voice bellowing through the entrance hall, causing us all to instantly turn around and look up at him.

"I'm Master Roman and welcome to Luanica Finishing School. We're paid millions to ensure the daughters of the global elite obtain the unique skills, behaviours and knowledge required to survive and thrive in the world's wealthiest and most powerful social circles."

I saw Nik, who was standing next to me, roll her eyes. She obviously found these corporate speeches as boring as I did.

"This finishing school may be unorthodox in its style, but it always gets the desired results. Growing up with unlimited money often creates bratty, selfish, rude, entitled and lazy girls. When you graduate from our programme I can promise you won't be the same little girl who walked in here today."

He paused and there was just silence. The monologue had seemingly taken a sinister turn and Master Roman had certainly got the room's undivided attention.

"You may also be wondering what country you are in right now. The truth is, you aren't in one. The remote private island of Luanica is in international waters and not listed on any maps - we are essentially our own country. This means the laws you're used to back home don't apply here."

Nik and I looked at each other in surprise.

"Classes start tomorrow morning. Until then enter through the doors to your left and find a bed. There will be no contact with the outside world until you graduate so please hand all phones and electrical devices to Madam Oona on your way."

There were mumbles as the crowd started shuffling towards the room. Standing by the entrance was an old overweight lady, easily in her eighties, holding a cardboard box. She smiled as Nikita and I obliged, placing our phones inside the box and entering the dormitory.

It was huge, probably once a medieval banquet hall, and filled with three rows of ten single Victorian mahogany four poster beds. Girls were already scrambling to claim theirs so Nik and I ran to two next to each other in the far corner of the room. Each bed had a nightgown folded on it and a small bag of hygiene products.

"Seems you and I are roomies then" I said winking to Nik.

"I think we're all roomies Em!" she chuckled.

I poked my tongue out at her in jest. "You know what I mean!"

Whilst the majority of the girls were acting similar to us, claiming their beds and talking to each other, one voice from the middle of the room was noticeably louder than the rest and drew everyone's attention.

"Daddy I don't want to be here. Come and get me now!"

The voice crying down the phone was coming from an absolutely stunning girl with silky long brunette hair, perfect makeup and an adorable button nose. With legs which seemed to go on for miles, she had a thin waist but large perky breasts which strained on her blouse and a curvaceous bottom which barely kept hidden under her skirt.

"I said no phones!" roared the voice of Master Roman, who had appeared at the dormitory entrance and looked directly at the girl with a disapproving glare.

"Screw you!" she hissed.

Master Roman's facial expression didn't change but he simply raised his right arm and clicked his fingers. Out from behind him two men, younger and with athletic builds, appeared and walked into the room towards the girl causing a scene.

"What's your name, miss?" Master Roman asked.

"Violet Benson."

"Would you like to apologise to me for that outburst, Benson?"

With the two men standing either side of her Violet spat on the floor in front of her, snarling directly at Master Roman. Her answer was obviously implied.

"Guards!"

With that instruction both men suddenly grabbed Violet and pushed her face down onto a bed. Whilst one man placed his body weight on top of her to prevent her from moving the other grabbed two pairs of restraints from his tool belt and attached each of Violet's arms and legs to the bed posts. The man lying on top of her then removed himself, but not before taking a ball gag from his belt and placing it in her mouth.

As Violet flailed around like a fish out of water all twenty-nine of the girls, including Nik and I, watched in silence, shocked by what we were seeing.

Master Roman stepped into the dormitory and towards Violet, holding something in his right hand. The room felt like it got colder with his domineering presence. As he arrived at the end of her bed I realised it was a wooden paddle. With his left hand he grabbed the hem of her skirt and flicked it up so that it rested on her back, exposing her perfectly round ass cheeks, displayed prominently due to the tiny blue thong she'd chosen for her underwear.

"Lesson one. Never disrespect men."

With that message he raised his right arm and with his full force the paddle smacked down onto Violet's bare bottom, the noise of the impact reverberating through the room. She instinctively lifted her head and yanked on the restraints as she wailed through the gag. Then another smack. And another one. Tears ran down her face and her makeup began to smudge.

After the three spanks Master Roman turned around and walked out of the door. The two guards untied her restraints and removed the ball gag, grabbed her phone and exited the room behind him. Violet lay still, sprawled out on her bed, silent and defeated, her ass cheeks still showing.

"That was so harsh, the poor girl. I can't believe they did that" I quipped to Nik. "I'm going to go and see if she's ok, you coming?"

"Absolutely" she replied, and we both headed over to Violet's bed.

Her ass cheeks were now bright red, the outline of the paddle pressed into her nubile skin. I gasped at how much worse it looked up close and instinctively ran my hand back and forth over her bum to soothe her, before suddenly realising how inappropriate that was. I grabbed the skirt's hem and pulled it back down, trying to at least give her some of her dignity back.

"Hey, I'm Em and this is Nik. We're so sorry about what happened. Are you ok?"

Violet sniffled, turned away from us and cradled her body into the foetus position.

"Ok, well we're over in the corner if you want to talk" I said, before we walked away realising we weren't going to get any conversation out of her tonight.

Whilst we had all been distracted by the commotion, Madam Oona had pushed a trolley of bread, fruit and crisps into the room. She didn't say anything before she left but we presumed this was all we were getting for our dinner. We spent the evening eating and getting to know each other, eventually going to bed, unsure at what the morning would bring.

* * *

We were abruptly awoken by the dormitory door swinging open and Master Roman shouting.

"Good morning ladies. If you haven't found them already, the toilets are down the corridor to your left. Your breakfast will be wheeled in shortly and you'll need to get changed back into your uniforms. I'll see you all in the entrance hall in thirty minutes, don't be late."

Nik and I swung out of our beds almost simultaneously. We looked cute in our matching white silk nightgowns. After queuing for a good ten minutes to use the bathroom we got changed back into our uniforms, grabbed a bowl of cereal and made our way to the meeting spot where Master Roman stood on the stairs as he had done when we first arrived.

"For today's session you'll be split into small groups. When you hear your name please go directly to your classroom. Lennox, Benson, Chen, Cesar and Maine go to classroom fifteen."

He'd called me, Emily Maine, and I recognised Nik's surname and Violet's too. I was relieved that I'd be spending the day with familiar faces and was excited to meet the other two.

Classroom fifteen wasn't what I expected. There were no desks, chairs, blackboard... nothing. It was a large mostly empty room with a high ceiling and bare stone walls, light pouring in through the stained windows. Stood in the centre of the room was a handsome middle-eastern boy who couldn't have been older than twenty-three, wearing tracksuit bottoms and a loose-fitting top, next to him a chair and stack of books.

"Please line up in front of me so we can begin" he requested plainly.

The five of us gathered, Nik to my right and a small Asian girl stood to my left.

"Hi, I'm Jenny Chen" she whispered to me.

"Silence!" shouted the boy. "You will only speak when spoken to. I am Master Mal and you shall refer to me only as Sir, do you understand?"

Nobody said anything. It felt odd for a someone barely a few years older than us to be our teacher and barking instructions.

"I said... DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" he shouted with such aggression I felt a bolt of fear strike through the line of us girls.

"Yes Sir" we all replied in unison.

"Now, any ideas what this first session is going to be?" he asked.

"Books on our heads to improve our posture?" Jenny replied, noticing the books next to him.

"You're half right" Master Mal replied as he picked up the five books, which turned out to be leather bound bibles, and handed them out to us. "Balance these on your heads and put your hands to your side"

I felt ridiculous but had expected this from a finishing school. Looking at the other girls I tried to keep a straight face as they were all grinning, finding the funny side of it.

"Keeping the book on your head do five squats."

I carefully widened my stance as I bent at the knees and lowered my bum towards the ground, my arms lifting in front of me to try and balance myself. Amazingly, we'd all managed to complete five full squats without dropping our books. I felt proud of myself.

"Well done. Now I want you to do the same again but this time without wearing your skirts and blouses" he requested.

"What the hell? How does that help with posture?" Snapped Violet.

"Miss Benson, Master Roman had warned me about you. If you'd been listening yesterday you'd know that lesson one isn't about posture at all, but rather never disrespecting men. You will do as you're told or face punishment."

Being reminded of Violet's spanking we all began to remove our tops and pulled down our skirts, placing them in a pile in front of us. I defensively folded my arms feeling vulnerable as I looked down the line. Violet was wearing the same blue thong from yesterday which gave me relief that I wasn't the only one without a spare change of clothes. None of us had matching bras and panties except for the Haitian looking girl on the end, who wore a lacy white lingerie set which paired nicely with the uniform white socks and looked outstanding on her dark skin.

"Eyes to the front and squat" barked Master Mal.

We began to squat like before but this time it felt different. With a bible on my head and my underwear exposed to the room I felt dirty. Master Mal then started to walk around to the back of the line and I could feel his eyes watching my panties tighten across my ass cheeks with every squat.

Thud. The book from the top of my head tumbled to the floor. I'd somehow lost concentration on the fourth squat and my head had tilted.

"Everyone stop what you're doing" requested Master Mal.

The room froze.

"Maine, you have disrespected my instructions, now get on my lap this instance" he said as he sat down on the chair in the middle of the room.

I hesitated in shock before walking towards him. Despite it seeming like a widely unfair punishment for simply dropping a book I was expecting the young teacher to spank me like Master Roman had done to Violet. At least this wouldn't be in front of twenty-nine other girls, I thought.

He gestured for me to lie across his lap which I did, my arms and legs dangling either side of him. My hair mostly covered my vision but I could make out the staring faces of my fellow students. It was humiliating. Master Mal then hooked his fingers into the top of my panties and pulled them down to my ankles. I immediately clenched my legs together in an attempt to prevent him from seeing my pussy, which admittedly was starting to get wet.

"I will not be spanking you today, Miss Maine" he said. I breathed a sigh of relief. "Instead, your fellow classmates will be doing it for me, with their bare hands."

A wave of horror passed through me at the thought of my peers touching me so intimately. Then I suddenly started to panic that they might notice how wet I'd become and decide that I'm a pervert.

"Cesar, you're up first. Whack her as hard as you can. If you don't, you'll be taking her place" he said as the Haitian moved towards me. She was a big girl, massive thighs and ginormous tits which threatened to spill out of her lacy bra.

She stood directly in front of the teacher and raised her right hand parallel with her face before smacking it down on my ass at a lightening pace. She wasn't messing around. I squealed as the pain rushed through me. Cesar went back to the line.

"Do you like being spanked, Maine?" he asked me patronisingly.

"No."

"Wrong answer. Try again."

"Yes?"

"Wrong answer again. One more try" he said, losing patience with me.

"Yes Sir, I like being spanked" I answered with shame to please him, but I started to wonder how much truth was actually in that statement as I noticed my pussy now gushing.

"Chen, you're up next" Mal called. As Jenny approached I felt something hard poking into me. I wiggled around and quickly realised it was the teacher's boner. I then heard him moan under his breath. Disgusted by the thought of turning him on I tried to remain as still as possible.

Jenny Chen was probably the smallest girl in the school, in every sense. At 4"11 she was tiny with barely any boobs and a flat bum. She had an innocent geeky look about her though which I found captivating. If any spank was going to hurt the least I'd imagined it to be Jenny's.

Whack. I screamed. As expected it wasn't as bad as Cesar's, but she was stronger than she looked and my ass was already sore from the previous hit.

"Lennox" Mal called. Thank goodness, I thought. My new friend will take it easy on me.

"Sorry Em" I heard her whisper as her hand belted down onto my posterior. Her hand lingered on my bare ass longer than necessary but I really appreciated it, with the softness of her hand and tickle of her long nails I felt comforted during my moment of humiliating agony.

"And Benson" he called.

Violet sauntered over to me. Unlike the other girls who had stood adjacent to me she moved directly behind me. I turned my head where I could just about see her leaning over and whispering something into Master Mal's ear.

Suddenly a sharp pain electrified through me as Mal's middle finger violently invaded my asshole. My cheeks instinctively clenched whilst both my legs parted and raised off the ground. At that moment Violet, as if she was throwing a bowling ball, whacked my exposed wet pussy with her open palm.

"Arghhhhhh!" I yelped.

I heard gasps from the girls whilst Master Mal chuckled above me and Violet walked smugly back to the line. I naturally tried to curl my body into a ball and use my hands to comfort myself but my position on Mal's lap prevented me. My pussy felt hot as it throbbed and tears started running down my face, possibly from the pain but probably more from the humiliation.

"Ok that's enough for this morning, grab lunch in the dormitory and be back here at two" stated Master Mal, "Oh and Benson... wash your hands" he snorted as he stood up and walked out, throwing me off his lap onto the hard stone floor like a used rag. I curled up and cried, my panties wrapped around my ankles and my bum still on show.

12