Lube Job

Story Info
Woman has shop change more than just auto oil.
1.2k words
3.67
6.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara had a good day coming home from work, and she knew that she would have to stop somewhere since her car was in need of an oil change. On the way there she was feeling really horny and a bit ansy...playing with herself at times, while she drove! It felt very liberating, yet naughty... acutely aware of what she was doing under her dress!

Reality soon set in, as she realized that she needed to find a place for her car repair. It was a bit difficult trying to concentrate on driving, and have a pussy in overdrive!!

She decided to try a local "hole in the wall" shop, pardon the pun, that didn't seem busy. Inside the chain link fence that surrounded the facility were half broke down cars all over the place and a wooden door with a ramshackle latch and padlock, dangling from it. She opened the rickety door and stepped in. It was rather dark, and she tried her best walking in with her heels and not lose her balance. Looking around at the dungeon of a repair shop...she wasn't sure what to expect.

The owner of the shop was a short seedy looking man, not much different that a lanky porn extra from the 70's.

As the mechanics rolled the car onto the lift, they started, while she waited in the run down waiting room. While waiting, it was all she could do to stand the horny itching feeling in her pussy! Crossing her nylon clad legs back and forth, she tried to hide how she felt by haphazardly reading a magazine.

When the time came for the job to be finished up...the owner took her out to her car to show her some issues. As they were both standing on the lift with the car, she did not notice the owner raising he car and both of them into the air!

Normally, one would panic...but she looked out at the shop, and she saw the 5 mechanics slowly saunter over to the lift, as if "drawn" to her! She was unaware of the pheromones she was giving off from her exposed pussy under her dress as she had walked over to the lift! She was turned on, and realized some naughtiness was in order...without saying a word, she took her left hand and grabbed the slit of her dress on right side and pulled it open, flashed her pussy and small bush, released and let it fall closed. The men looked up, in a trance like state, not uttering a word. Although the Pup-tent bulges were starting to become apparent as the lift started down!

She walked out into the bay, and stopped in front of a car. She sat on the front of the hood, leaned back to lay down on it. She stared straight up at the ceiling and then reached down and slowly hiked up her dress above her waist with her pussy, in full view!

As, she turned her head to simply look at the men, they slowly walked over to her and stood on both sides of the hood...with 1 standing up between her legs looking down at her, all with lucky dis-belief looks on their faces! wanting her fresh meat like a pack of desperate hounds.

They slowly started to unlatch their belts, followed by all of them unzipping at the same time. The mechanic standing between her legs knelt down, trance like, in front of her beautiful pussy. While the others started to massage her breasts, then ripping the clothing off... to grope, pinch, and suck on her luscious tits.

Reaching out, and wrapping her slender fingers with blood red nails around what ever cocks she could reach, she felt how rigid they were. She could feel the ridge on the bottoms as well as every vein! They felt like warm steel! While servicing some with hand jobs, she felt another being nudged ever so close to her lips...those gorgeous red lipstick lips.

She did not hold back at all. She opened her mouth slightly and took her tongue to make contact with the head of his cock. He shuddered slightly, and if shocked by electricity.

She opened her mouth more and slightly lunged toward it, as an eager invitation to slide in!

Between her legs, she waited impatiently for what she was about to feel! Her pussy had become very warm and very sensitive, to the point where it was pulsating slightly at the thought of what she was about to feel.

He took his tongue and touched the tip of her clit! Her back arched slightly. As he made circles with his tongue, he occasionally slid his tongue down between her labia and then into her pussy. He then retuned to circling her clit hood, while inserting his 2 fingers on her roof to rub her G-Spot, at the same time! Her hips started gyrating and quivering as she took turns servicing the men!

The men took turns with her pussy! The next guy, under the spell of her perfume, and horny scent she was emitting, walked around to her waiting legs splayed open. He was ready to give her the pleasure and relief she needed at last!

He took the head of his cock and rubbed over her hood, then down the insides of her labia. Her hips still gyrating, he slowly pushed his cock into her warm pussy!

She was ever so tight! She could feel every vein, muscle, and ridge of his cock against her folds! It was so intense at first, but became more as she started to ooze her pussy cream all over his shaft. That shaft was not overly long, average girth, but as hard as a steel rod! To him, it hurt how hard it was. As he slowly slid his penis in and out, he felt the roiling in his sack, slowly migrating into the base of his dick! His stomach felt fluttery as he seemed to revert to a primal animal state! Finally, each thrust siphoned the cum up the inside of his shaft, as he could feel it moving up inside to the tip.

He let go of his cock muscles for a fraction of a second to let the cum slide back a bit in anticipation of a final massive gunshot thrust! She knew when that point was coming, she could feel it!

His head snapped back, and for an instant, he thought his heart and breathing stopped, and he shot his load into her pussy with such violet force. His energy level instantly dropped from his face to his feet. As he pulled out of her, almost falling to the floor! Now that is some incredible pussy!

Sara was in ecstasy feeling the warm flood of man-milk pooling inside her! Her vagina convulsing, as it started to drip out! Convulsing because it wanted MORE!!

For the next hour, she fulfilled every urge she had all day, and then some!

When the men were all spent, they slowly backed away from her. She stood up, and walked to her car..as if nothing unusual had happened. She opened her door, and sat down with one leg in and one out. She pause for a second to give the boys one last look at those perfect curves of stocking clad legs. With the door closed, she backed out and drove home flushed and fulfilled! And realized, "I just got a free lube job!"

Take care of your vehicles.."everyone should be able to get a lube job from time to time!"

Thanks Sara!