Luc Dick Luc "Flowers Need Rain"

Story Info
Luc waters a MILF's Lady garden.
1.9k words
4.21
8.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 -- "Flowers Need Rain"

Synopsis: Luc's DM from a neglected wife was justified when he demonstrated that size matters.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twitter SOS

Luc was surprised when he received a direct message from his fictional Twitter account named Alan D. Clouts.

He was surprised to see Sylvia, a beautiful mature woman he had been following, sending him a message -- "Need to talk to you!"

Luc discovered Sylvia's Twitter account and became enamored with her. To conceal his identity, he disguised himself as a hunk, the type of man any woman, would want.

Interestingly, he cleverly disguised his identity by using an online anagram generator. As a result, Lucas Dalton became Alan D. Clouts.

Sylvia frequently posted photos of herself as a mature model. She had pictures that spoke about not being too old to flaunt her cleavage; photographs that embraced the season's hottest trends; portraits that expressed her sexuality and adventurous nature; and images that showed her stripping to reclaim 'sexy' from her terms.

Luc instantly suspected that Sylvia was yearning for affection. So he sent his reply -- "Sure, how?"

After a few seconds, Sylvia immediately replied, "Call this number. I will wait!"

The Issue at Hand

Sylvia Bouchard has been married to her husband, Tony, for over 30 years, and they have two children. But, like any woman, Sylvia is no saint, as she has her share of mischief even if she is over five decades old.

As luck would tease her, she was not getting any attention from her husband lately, emotionally and physically. However, the worst of all was not getting any sexual attention at all.

This predicament could be because they are continuously growing older. A significant natural decrease may hamper Tony's sexual function in his androgen levels, particularly testosterone. As a result, he is losing his appetite for sex.

On the other hand, it is common knowledge that women's vaginal lubrication decreases as they age, and it may take longer for the vagina to moisturize itself naturally.

Sylvia disagreed, believing that having an active sex life after 50 can be the best sex of one's life for various reasons, including the fact that an empty nest (no children in the house) almost 80% of the time meant more excitement for intimacy.

Sylvia tries to entice Tony for a night of sex one fateful evening, which soon proves to be the deciding factor, but all she gets from him is his usual response - 'I am not in the mood.'

After so many disappointments, Sylvia considered Tony's refusal the final straw that provoked her to lose patience.

Sylvia was so irritated and frustrated that if her husband refused to provide what she needed, she must look for someone who will - possibly much better than him.

Lust lights the Way

Sylvia poured herself a glass of J&B while her husband slept. Then, she concocted her adulterous scheme between sips of her drink. "Who will willingly participate in my plan?" she asked as the moon shone brightly in the night sky.

Her bulb of lust suddenly flickered and lit up.

She emptied her drink, went to her bedside table, opened the drawer, and pulled out her tablet.

She excitedly opened her Twitter account and reviewed the profile of her hunky male followers.

One could provide her with what her husband was not keen on delivering.

She reminisced about when her son's friends always had 'excited' looks on their faces when she joined them in their conversation or offered them refreshments.

However, Tony was always ready to provide for her wants and needs during those times.

How she wished those times would come back.

After a few minutes of searching, she found her potential prey -- Alan D. Clouts.

He preferred to be called Al. He's twenty, stands under six feet, and is athletic. His location, to her surprise, was only an hour away from her house.

A short moment later, her phone came to life.

"Is this Al?" She asked.

"Yes, Sylvia!" Luc replied.

"You might wonder why I sent you a DM," she responded.

"Yes, this comes as a surprise."

"Well, I noticed that you are the only one among my Twitter followers who consistently clicked the heart icon on all of my uploaded pictures," Sylvia confessed.

"Oh...well, I like what I see, so it's only natural for me to react!" Luc responded truthfully.

"Well, it's getting late, but I'd like you to do something for me, if you won't mind," Sylvia requested.

"What is it?" Luc asked.

"Are you free this coming Saturday...say between 9 or 10 in the morning?" Sylvia gambled.

"Sure...what will it be?" Luc replied as he took her bait.

"Can you come over to my house?" She requested.

"There's no problem. Please provide me with your home address. I'll keep your phone number on file, just in case!" Luc replied.

What a Surprise!

Luc arrived at Sylvia's house forty-five minutes passed nine. He arrived at her place early as he was expecting some MILF action.

He knocked at the door, and Sylvia, who had been anxiously expecting it for over three days, excitedly opened it.

Her husband would spend the whole Saturday on a golf course, and her children would spend the weekend with their grandparents, so she and Al would be alone now.

Her excitement simmered down fast when she saw a different standing by her doorstep with a beautiful smile on his youthful face.

"You are not Al, aren't you?" Sylvia asked.

"I am Mrs. Bouchard, but my real name is Luc. I just hid my true identity, but I'm a big fan of yours, " the young man replied.

Sylvia was disgusted by Luc's revelation, but she also believed this young man knew far too much. So she reluctantly welcomed him inside.

Luc inquired about Sylvia's request as they sat on the living room couch.

Sylvia attempted to provide explanations that were completely contradictory to her original plan. However, her answer only added to Luc's confusion.

"To be honest, Mrs. Bouchard, I'm not sure why I'm here," Luc lied.

Sylvia finally gave up when she ran out of excuses.

"I was hoping for something that I desperately need that my better half is hesitant to provide," she explained.

"What is it, Mrs. Bouchard?" If I'm capable, I'd be happy to assist." Luc pretended to be clueless, but deep down; he was ecstatic because he would enjoy Sylvia's pussy.

Sylvia wasn't sure whether to be pleased or disappointed with the young man's response. So she thoroughly examined him to see if he could provide what she desired. She exhaled deeply and told Luc bluntly, "I need sex, and I want your participation!"

Luc smiled and replied, "I knew it!"

"You knew what?" Sylvia asked with a surprised expression.

"Mrs. Bouchard, I may not be what you were expecting. But let me tell you that it's what you see but what I can give you," Luc replied proudly.

Then he said the words that would put Sylvia at ease: "It's not my appearance that will satisfy you, but the length and girth of my package."

Luc took Sylvia's hand and let her feel his package.

Sylvia's eyes lit up in astonishment that this young man, who did not appear to be the hunk she expected, was endowed with a cock worth drooling over. "Holy shit, your cock is long and big," Sylvia admired.

Moments later, both were naked on the couch. They began their affair with a lot of kissing and caressing. Sylvia liked the way Luc kissed her - it was intense and passionate.

Luc buried his face between her two colossal twin assets as she reclined on the couch.

It was pleasurable for her as the young man sucked and licked her nipples while fingering her exposed pussy.

The young man's actions so enthralled Sylvia that she couldn't wait to return the favor.

"Let me taste your cock, Luc."

Sylvia covetously took the young man's hard meat into her mouth and began to fuck her lips erotically up and down its length, putting on an epic show of oral feeding.

When her mouth was fully satisfied, she threw herself on the floor rug and parted her long, sleek legs nice and wide, enticing Luc to fuck her.

The young man eagerly shoved his cock deep into the MILF's wet clam. Sylvia gave an excited moan, finally feeling a man's hardness after so many disappointments.

"Oh, honey...you're so fucking huge!"

"Yeah," Luc replied, pleased. "Like it?"

"Oh, yes, I do. It feels fantastic, honey," Sylvia replied.

Luc increased the pace by fucking away lustfully, kissing Sylvia on her lips and breasts alternately, making her gasp and moan at the top of her lungs.

"Oh...yes...yes...fuck me hard, honey!"

Finally, Sylvia was having the kind of sex she had been craving. For the first time, cheating on her husband was paying off handsomely.

Sylvia still had much fun ahead of her because Luc was willing to go the distance with her.

He surprised the first-time cheating wife by raising her buttocks and lowering her shoulder and face to the rug, where she welcomed his pounding on her pussy from behind. The sweet deep-reaching thrusts of his cock elicited Sylvia's most raucous, heated display of sexual pleasure.

"Holy shit....it feels so good!" Fuck me harder, harder."

Luc hammered her doggy-style for a long time, and Sylvia screamed his name.

"Oh, Luc...fuck...fuck...me hard! Smash your cock on me hard!"

After a while, the young man sensed his impending detonation.

"I'm about to cum," Luc confessed.

"Blast them all over my face," Sylvia demanded because doing so signified that she had achieved her ultimate goal.

Luc drew his cock out and sprayed ounces of sperm all over Sylvia's face when his orgasm arrived.

The Medford High Student

Sylvia, thoroughly satisfied, daintily wiped her semen-covered lips and faced with her underwear. She then turned to face an exhausted young man lying on the floor, and his face painted a picture of the mind-bending pleasure of fucking her.

"Wow, Luc, you're a good fucker! "You were fucking amazing," Sylvia complimented her young fuck mate.

"Thanks...Mrs. Bouchard. You were also fantastic."

As they dressed, Luc noticed a family picture hanging on one of the walls leading to the bedrooms.

The young man about his age looked familiar.

He moved closer to find out and almost choked when he recognized him.

"Is he your son?" Luc asked, pointing at the picture.

"Yes, he's my only son -- Karl Bernard Bouchard," Sylvia proudly professed. "Do you know him?"

"No, no...but I think I saw this guy at Medford High," Luc lied.

"Oh, so, you're from Medford High too?" Sylvia asked with a surprised look on her face.

Luc confirmed but immediately sensed Sylvia's uneasiness.

"Don't worry, Mrs. Bouchard. I'm sealing my lips," Luc said, trying to calm Sylvia's apprehension.

As Luc was about to exit the Bouchard home, he assured Sylvia -- "No worries, Mrs. Bouchard. Not a single soul will know what transpired between us."

With Luc gone, Sylvia put on back her wedding ring. She will try to be Tony's loyal and devoted wife, but she can't promise she won't go to the cheating side of town.

When Luc left the Bouchard household, he was elated. He was thrilled to have scored another MILF. He whistles, beaming and looking forward to his next MILF.