Luc Dick Luc "Getting Even"

Story Info
A rival's mother makes a a way for Luc.
2.3k words
4.41
13.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 - "Getting Even"

Synopsis: Luc never expected that after being ditched by his girlfriend for a rich guy, the rich guy's mother would provide a way for him to hit back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Betrayal

Lucas "Luc" Dalton's ringtone awakened him from his deep slumber.

Feeling groggy and a bit grumpy after being abruptly yanked from a blissful sleep state, he checked who the caller was. It was his classmate, Karl Bouchard.

He frowned and was hesitant to answer the call, but knowing that Karl is one pestiferous person who will not leave you until he delivers his agenda.

Luc sighed and answered the call.

"Hey, Luc boy! You would not believe what I'm going to say to you!"

"What is it?" Luc asked as he yawned.

"Marissa is cheating on you!" Karl announced without reservation.

Luc felt something walloping him after hearing the news.

"Can you repeat that?" He asked again to make sure he was hearing it correctly.

"I saw her for myself!" Karl responded and then narrated the events that transpired.

As Karl narrated, Luc's mind wandered.

Luc had noticed Marissa's recent lack of interest in him, as evidenced by her failure to respond to his texts or return phone calls. But he still believed she had her reasons. Furthermore, he loved her so much that the thought of her being unfaithful never occurred to him.

Luc hung up on Karl and dialed Marissa's number.

Fortunately, she answered his call after three rings.

Luc was surprised when a male voice answered him - it was Mac.

Macaulay' Mac' Ramsey is a handsome young man who is a popular campus figure and the son of one of the country's wealthy scions.

"What's up, Luc? Sorry Marissa can't answer you right now as she is busy with something else," quipped Mac.

Luc's face flushed when he heard Marissa's soft giggles.

"What is she doing?" Luc asked as tears started forming in his eyes.

"Well...my 'man-thing' had gone soft, and I need to fit it into her love canal. So your girlfriend offered her mouth and her soft hands. So far, she's working wonders." Mac replied sarcastically with a scornful laugh.

Luc's hands trembled as he struggled to control his emotions, and tears flowed freely down his cheek.

Mac handed Marissa her phone, and the soon-to-be ex-girlfriend scoffed, "Don't worry about me! I am more comfortable with Mac than you. He can provide me with everything I need without worries, unlike you. We're history!"

She then hung up the phone.

Luc couldn't believe what was going on right now.

The dial tone was telling him that Marissa was no longer his. She's someone else's girl now.

Luc knew that he could only compete with Mac physically but not in a financial sense.

The broken-hearted young man loudly cried and covered his face with a pillow to express his frustration.

It was the most stressful and gloomiest day of his life.

The Unexpected Call

Three months had passed since his heartbreak, but the offensive words he received from Marissa still lingered.

Luc could not fathom why he could not decipher Marissa's true nature - that of being a worldly girl.

He knew that he would never experience this if he were only wealthy.

Luc opened his laptop and went to his favorite adult site to watch sex online to clear his mind, still clouded by Marissa's betrayal.

Ten minutes into the video of 'Mommy's Boy", he was interrupted by an unknown caller. He was hesitant to answer the phone because he disliked answering unknown calls.

However, something compelled him to answer the phone.

He pressed the accept button and answered, "Hello!"

"Hello, stud," an ecstatic female caller replied," I'm sorry to bother you, but I am highly aroused right now and need a young sturdy cock."

Luc frowned, perplexed that an unknown female caller would tell him this.

He then burst out laughing, convinced that this was a prank call from someone who wanted to lift his spirits.

But the female caller did not waver and countered in a severe tone, "Are you interested?"

Luc quickly realized this wasn't a joke, and the woman on the other end of the line was not joking when she invited him to have sex with her.

Luc couldn't recall having sex in a long time. He estimated that it had been nearly a year.

"Do you personally know me?" Luc asked.

"No, dear, I randomly dialed your number, hoping I get a young man," the female caller replied.

"Have we met before?" he further inquired.

"I have no idea. Look, all I want from you is a good fuck. Are you interested in humping a busty MILF?"

Luc was at a loss for words in responding to the horny MILF's unique invitation.

If he gave in to her offer, he would not only fuck a MILF for the first time, but it would also end his sexual drought.

"Well, if you don't want...I can look for others," the female caller interrupted his thoughts.

"Where will we meet?" Luc countered with firm assurance.

The Drought Ends

Half an hour later, Luc knocked on the suite room door.

A brunette woman in her late fifties with a slim body figure, wearing a partially opened Minnesota Vikings white Terrycloth bathrobe that exposed a portion of her 32G enhanced breasts, opened the door.

Luc was shocked when he saw his lady caller's voluptuousness for the first time. His 'member,' buried beneath his pants, reacted instantaneously.

She excitedly pulled Luc and quickly closed the door.

"My, you're not bad looking, just my type of a man...young and sturdy," the mature woman commended as she examined Luc.

She then gave Luc his first MILF kiss. The young man responded eagerly by snatching and squeezing her bouncy 'melons.'

"Easy big boy," she joked, "I want you to last a few hours for me; we have the time; let's have fun."

"Are you ready, stud?" the busty MILF asked.

"I am," Luc replied. Then, with panic-stricken desire, he worked his pants' belt, then its zipper, and finally dropped his pants to reveal his nine inches proudly standing and ready to go.

"Oh my goodness!" she exclaimed, "your 'thing' is massive for a young man!"

The woman reached out for Luc's bare cock and cradled it before jerking him slowly.

"Does that feel good, stud?" the woman asked as she removed her robe and fully exposed her big fake tits.

She smiled when she noticed Luc's cock throbbing with enthusiasm.

"Of course it does. But I'll feel better knowing who's jerking me," Luc responded.

"Nothing personal young man. Just call me Crystal, and I'll call you Stud," the woman replied.

Luc almost shot his load when he felt Crystal's mouth around his cock because his fantasies of tasting a MILF had just become a complex reality.

The young man moaned as Crystal sucked his cock hungrily. This busty mom/cheating wife is a blowjob expert as he sucked him deeper and deeper. Her head bobbed up and down with lust-driven intensity, her hands tightly wrapped around the base of Luc's cock. He knew that each downward thrust would cause him to detonate.

Finally, he injected nearly a year's worth of man juice into the MILF's mouth.

"Oh...shit, I'm so sorry!" Luc apologized when he was unable to control his outburst.

"Shit happens!" Crystal responded, swallowing his juice and sucking him until his throbbing member returned to life.

Crystal then removed her underwear and positioned herself with her back on Luc, enticing the young man to fuck her from behind.

Luc complied and took control of his resurrected manhood, guiding it to Crystal's now-saturated, neatly-trimmed 'love canal.'

"Fuck!" Crystal growled when she felt the young man's hardness for the first time.

The young man eased himself inside her with compassionate caution, gently rocking back and forth. But as the seconds passed, he gradually increased his tempo.

"Fuck me, Stud!" Crystal demanded, clutching the edge.

Luc pelted Crystal even harder, his balls slamming against her shapely ass, and her delight-filled howls echoed throughout the room.

As the minutes passed, their positions shifted, and their bodies merged as they each sought to enjoy the other's company.

Crystal climbed on Luc, lowering herself to let the young man wrap his mouth around her nipples.

Luc gripped her soft ass while he thrust upward, in heaven, from fucking her.

"You're just as good as I envisioned, stud," Crystal whispered as she leaned in to kiss his lips.

The sensation was indescribable as her boobs meshed through his fingers, and her wetness dripped down to his balls.

Crystal picked up the pace. She squealed as she dug her nails into the sheets, "Fuck, I love your hardness, Stud!"

Luc sensed that he was about to reach his second climax. So he forced Crystal to lie on her back, placed her left leg over his shoulder, forced his cock deep inside hers, and resumed humping.

"Oh shit," she moaned as Luc slammed his hips into hers repeatedly, his balls slapping her ass.

"Yes, yes, yes," she cried as her young fuck buddy pounded her pussy.

"I'm almost there...." Luc warned.

"Keep fucking my pussy," Crystal replied.

A few seconds later, Luc began to slow down as pressure built into his groin, but Crystal wrapped her legs around him and pulled him into her to ensure he emptied all his fluid inside her womb.

The energy generated between them continued to increase until they could not contain it.

Luc grunted as he drained stream after stream of man juice inside Crystal's love cave.

She gets closer, pressing her boobs against his chest. "Such a handsome young man," she murmured before passionately kissing her young fuck buddy.

Luc's cock began to resurrect after a few minutes of kissing, which Crystal noticed.

"This is what I like with young men; they are just full of energy," Crystal commended.

"How old are you, dear?" Crystal asked.

"I'm 20," Luc replied.

Crystal smiled and had his cock into her mouth again. Luc moaned when he felt the wetness and hotness of her mouth. The busty MILF grinned as she witnessed how she delighted the young man when she paid particular attention to the underside of his cock while gently squeezing his balls.

Crystal did not release Luc's cock from her mouth until it was firm and hard.

"Now let's try that cock of yours in my other hole," she suggested.

"You mean...you want me to fuck your butthole?" Luc cleared with her.

Crystal replied by going down on all fours in bed and slapping her ass.

Hearing it right, Luc went down on his knees and then gently plugged his cock into Crystal's ass.

"Holy fuck!" Crystal groaned when her butthole felt the young man's girth.

Luc kept pushing until their hips merged with his balls nestled against her pussy.

"Fuck... your ass is hot," Luc commented as Crystal grimaced happily.

"I'm going to give you the butt fuck of a lifetime," Luc promised as he immediately began to thrust wildly.

"Oh fuck...it hurts... but it fucking feels good!" Crystal screamed happily.

Luc viciously whacked Crystal's ass, stretching it to its breaking point.

As the seconds passed, their flesh slapping became louder and more intense. Their sex was somewhat painful and untamed, but it was phenomenal.

The sexual dance between the two was again nearing its climax, and Crystal sensed that Luc was approaching the point of no return.

"I want you to fill me...again," Crystal demanded as her blue eyes looked at him, "all of it."

Seconds later, Luc drained his white sticky seed inside her butt.

When the young man pulled his cock out, he could see his semen dripping out of Crystal's butthole.

The Revelation

Crystal showered herself, trying to clean off any traces of infidelity while Luc watched TV as he sipped his soda. But, unfortunately, his attention on the TV was interrupted when Crystal's phone came to life.

Since the MILF was inside the shower, Luc tried to hand her the phone, thinking it might be necessary.

When he reached the phone, he was surprised when he realized who the caller was.

Macaulay Ramsey.

His mind began considering all possibilities, including the likelihood that Mac and Crystal were related.

He chose not to intervene and let Crystal spill the beans for him.

So he went back to bed.

About five minutes later, Crystal emerged from the bathroom, looking fresh and squeaky clean.

"By the way, your phone rang," Luc reported.

Crystal checked her phone and returned the call.

"I was in the shower. What's up?" Crystal asked.

"So, did you ask your Dad?"

When Luc heard the word 'Dad,' his heart started to beat faster, anticipating his hypothesis to be correct.

"OK, I'll see you in an hour," Crystal replied and hung up the phone.

Luc pretended to ask Crystal innocently, "Was that your son?"

Crystal nodded her head.

Luc could not hold his excitement when he learned something new. But he decided to continue and prodded Crystal further.

"So, is there a problem?"

Crystal forced a smile and answered, "No... it's just the usual issue between parents and their children. No big deal!"

Sensing that was his cue to stop investigating and for leaving, he stood up and started dressing.

"My roommate is probably wondering what happened to me, and I think I'd better go now!" Luc remarked.

"I have a great fuck time with you!" Luc added as he started to leave.

"Yeah, I enjoyed your cock. I will call you again when I need some good fucking." Crystal replied.

Luc walked back to his apartment, already forgetting about being heartbroken by what he had just discovered. However, his thoughts were interrupted when he received a text message.

He took his phone from his pocket and read the message.

A smile slowly painted his face, eventually turning into laughter. Then, finally, he bursts into mocking laughter.

The text message on the screen read, "By the way, my name is Catherine Ramsey! But please save my number as Crystal. See you soon!"

"Well, Mac, your mom just made way for me to get even with you," Luc muttered as he saved Catherine's number.