Luca

Story Info
A 200 pound jock takes the reluctant skinny ftm’s anal v-card.
2k words
4.16
21.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thxckdxck
thxckdxck
16 Followers

Luca was a slim nineteen year old trans boy. He stood at all of 5'2" and barely weighed one hundred pounds. He had small scars visible on his chest from his top surgery, and other than a wispy mustache that matched his sandy blonde hair, he had very little body hair. He had almost too big light blue eyes framed by thick eyelashes.

Peter, who had short, recently buzzed light brown hair and matching almond shaped light brown, almost amber eyes, straddled Luca from behind on Peter's bed, examining Luca from behind as Luca lay on his belly, his legs together between Peter's thighs, as Peter was admiring Luca's small, yet well shaped, round ass and the sight of his tight perfect virgin asshole as Luca arched his back, as Peter thrust his thick, uncircumcised cock into Luca's tight pussy.

Peter had been using Luca's tight pussy like his personal fuck toy for the last week. A week ago, Peter had met Luca on Grindr, and had invited Luca over, Peter had thought it was a bit strange that Luca had brought a duffle bag with him to get his pussy pounded and his throat fucked, but Peter already had a rock hard cock, so he didn't bother asking. Later, after Peter had shot a thick load of hot cum directly down Luca's throat as Peter had finished throat fucking him, Luca had seemed very hesitant to leave. Peter had asked Luca what was with the duffel bag at that point, then he had some gentle encouragement when the slim boy seemed to nervous to answer. After Luca relaxed a little, Luca had opened up to Peter. Luca's dad had found out about Luca getting top surgery, because Luca was listed as dependent on his dad's insurance policy, and his dad had cut him off. He was now homeless, as his dad had been paying for everything, including his apartment, classes, and food. Luca had been staying with a friend in his dorm room, until the RA found out and kicked him out.

Partially out of kindness, partially because Peter found Luca's slim build and tight submissive pussy very arousing, Peter had offered to let Luca stay with him, albeit, with a few conditions. One was that Peter could use Luca's pussy or mouth any time he desired, no questions asked, no need to get consent, two, that Luca understood that he wasn't Peter's boyfriend, just Peter's cum dump, and lastly that Luca slept on the couch, because Peter wasn't going to share his bed for anything except emptying his balls.

Luca had loved how Peter's thick girthy cock had felt while stretching out his pussy, and had readily agreed. He had only requested, that Peter only fuck his pussy or mouth, as he was an anal sex virgin, and Peter's thick and incredibly girthy cock looked like it would tear his asshole open.

Peter had been using Luca's pussy like a fleshlight about twice a day since, always raw, as Peter hated the feeling of condoms, and loved feeling Luca's tight little pussy gripping and milking his thick cock as Peter pumped Luca full of his cum. Peter also made sure to wake Luca each morning, before Peter left for work, by face fucking Luca as he lay on the couch, until Peter shot a big load down Luca's throat. This always left Luca horny and dripping like a slut, ready to be used like a fuck toy as soon as Peter got home from work.

Luca was throughly enjoying the feeling of Peter's thick girthy cock pounding into his pussy and didn't register the sound of the lube bottle opening until suddenly his already dripping wet pussy was almost over lubricated with the additional lubricant. Peter thrust roughly into the twink's sloppily wet pussy a few more times, making Luca moan loudly with pleasure.

Luca tried not to whine as he felt Peter slide his rock hard cock out of his pussy. Luca briefly felt deprived of the pleasurable stretch that Peter's massively thick cock provided Luca's tight pussy, and Luca was just on the edge of his orgasm, with just a few more thrusts with the wide ridge of the underside of Peter's thick cock, rubbing against Luca's G-spot was all Luca needed to orgasm again. A few seconds later, Luca yelped in surprise when he felt the unusally wide head of Peter's cock applying pressure to his anus. "No, we said no anal remember." Luca protested, his ass clenching protectively.

Peter leaned forward and applied his weight to Luca to make sure the slim boy couldn't move. Peter was 5'9", so while wasn't particularly tall, he still had seven inches of height over Luca's 5'2", and Peter had a muscular build that weighed in at two hundred pounds of bulky muscle, so Peter easily outweighed Luca's slender build by almost one hundred pounds, and was significantly stronger. Peter was highly aware that there was absolutely nothing Luca could do that could stop him from taking Luca's anal virginity. The sight of Luca's tight asshole, pink and perfect, had been all but taunting Peter, as Luca had arched his back like a slut, as Peter had been fucking Luca's pussy. Besides, as far as Peter was concerned, Luca owed him.

"Do you like staying here? Do you like having food, a warm shower, and a soft place to sleep?" Peter said in a low voice in Luca's ear. "Yes." Luca whimpered. "Then you're going to give me what I want, the least you can do is let me fuck your ass after everything I've done for you." Peter growled directly into Luca's ear. Luca blinked back tears, he didn't have anywhere else to go, and it made sense to Luca that Peter should get to use his ass in exchange. "Okay, just try to be gentle." Luca said in a quiet defeated voice. "Sure, whatever." Peter said as he made sure to pin Luca's legs so he couldn't pull away once Peter started. Peter had no intentions of being gentle, while Peter would normally have been gentle with a skinny twink's virgin asshole for at least a few thrusts, Peter knew that Luca would have to lay there and take it no matter what, and Peter found that knowledge so arousing that his rock hard cock twitched in anticipation, as Peter lined the tip up with Luca's soon to be devirginized anus.

Luca bit his lip to keep from screaming in pain, as Peter pushed the incredibly wide head of his fat cock through the tight ring of the external anal muscles to penetrate Luca's tight virgin anus. Luca tensed more as heard Peter draw a sharp intake of breath, before he felt even more pain, burning, and pressure as Peter continued to push his beer can of a cock into his tight hole, which almost seemed to be trying to clamp around Peter's hard cock to push him out in response to the pain.

"Fuck you're tight." Peter said between gritted teeth as he took a deep breathe, trying to delay the tension he could already feel building, Peter didn't want to cum to quickly. He wanted to fuck Luca's ass as hard and as long as he could first.

At about halfway in, he could feel Luca clamping down, trying to push his cock out. So Peter allowed himself to pull his cock out an inch, then he flipped out the bottle of lube and squirted more lube on his cock, rubbing it in with two fingers before closing the lube bottle and tossing it aside. Peter grabbed Luca's shoulders firmly for leverage, then roughly thrust deeper into Luca's impossibly tight asshole, which was still clamped down like a vice with tension. Peter thrust viciously with as much force as possible,causing Luca to scream and sob with pain, Luca's bottom lip was now bloody from the force that Luca had bit down on it in response to the brutality of Peter's thurst into Luca's asshole.

Peter groaned loudly as he finally felt Luca's inner ring of anal muscles open as he slid fully into Luca's asshole until he was balls deep. Peter pulled his cock out until just the tip of his wide head remained buried in Luca's sore hole, Peter saw streaks of blood smeared along the sides of his cock from Luca's tight hole struggling to stretch around Peter's unforgivingly fat and girthy cock.

Peter shoved his coke can of a cock back in roughly until he was was buried to the hilt in Luca's hole, holding Luca down forcefully as Luca tried to squirm away.

Peter leaned forward to growl threateningly into Luca's ear as he started a steady, relentless tempo of pounding Luca's sore and swollen asshole with his thick cock, "You're just making it excruciatingly painful for yourself by tensing up and trying to fight it. It will hurt a whole lot less if you relax and let it happen."

Luca trembled, his face tear streaked, and his bottom lip red, raw, and bleeding from biting it while trying to keep from screaming in pain. Luca did his best to will his anal muscles to fully relax, and even though it still really hurt Luca, as Peter mercilessly continued to take his anal virginity vigorously without any breather for Luca to adjust, the more that Luca was able to will his anal mucles to relax and open up for Peter's hard cock, the more that Luca found himself starting to feel some sparks and quick bursts of pleasure interlaced among burning pain. Luca felt his pussy getting wet again, and felt his testosterone enlarged clit begin to become impossibly erect as Peter continued to savagely use his asshole.

Luca slowly was able to creep his own hand underneath his body to rub his swollen clit to the same cadence of Peter's rough thrusts. Through the burning pain, Luca felt a rush of pleasure as he felt himself contracting around Peter's hard cock that was stretching and filling Luca's ass, putting pressure on Luca's G-spot, and with a heaving cry from Luca, Luca felt himself orgasm, as shots of dizzying pleasure blended with blinding pain.

Peter's thrusts continued, as he moaned loudly in response to Luca's orgasm and his anal muscles clamping down hard, then spasming around his fat cock. Peter's thrusts were as hard and deep as Peter could possibly stand, the sound of Peter's balls slapping against Luca's pussy filled the room, along with the sound of Luca's ragged panting as Peter's balls brushed Luca's swollen clit with each thrust. The tempo of Peter's thrusts were increasing to a nearly implausible pace. Peter felt his balls and abdominal muscles tightening as he pulled his cock out and violently rammed it into Luca's tight hole again, Peter's thick seed erupting into Luca's hole in bursts of several hot spurts as Peter moaned loudly, continuously thrusting to ride out his orgasm, until he had cum twice from the sensation,having shot his load ball's deep into Luca's asshole, twice.

Luca was so full of Peter's cum that he could feel it sliding down his leg when Peter let him get up to use the restroom.

After using the toilet, Luca sat on the floor of the shower as it ran warmly over his wet sandy blonde hair, his anus and rectum felt very bruised and sore from being used by Peter's punishingly thick cock, Luca felt a throbbing, almost stabbing pain in his lower abdomen, it almost felt like Peter's thick cock was still fucking him violently, as Luca breathed in the steam to try find some relief from soreness.

Luca tensed when heard Peter come into the bathroom and urinate into the toilet. "Take some ibuprofen or something, because after I eat, I'm gonna use that ass again." Luca trembled as he heard Peter's gruff demanding voice, yet, he felt his pussy become slick with arousal, and his clit started throbbing in anticipation.

"Okay." Luca said back softly in a submission. "Good slut." Peter said back in approval. Luca had to stop himself from moaning in response.

thxckdxck
thxckdxck
16 Followers