Lucid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copious amounts of drool, pussy juice, and spent cum lubricated the thick cock as it pressed past my now lusciously thick lips. I let out an involuntary guttural groan as it filled my mouth. Pressure was applied to get more in, but I couldn't see how it was going to be possible. There was no way that thing was going any further, even if it was flaccid. Little did I know, because the grip on my hair tightened, pulling my head further up to create a straight alignment of cock, mouth, and throat. The pressure into my mouth continued, unrelenting, as the head entered my throat and my eyes began to water. At first I assumed the tears were from being forced beyond my body's limits. Opening my eyes I realized they were tears of sheer joy at the pleasure I was receiving. There was a good 4 or 5 inches of cock still between my lips and the base, but it felt like the head had passed into my throat unimpeded. I was proud of myself.

It took a lot of effort to keep calm with this enormous dick being pressed into my face. I kept my eyes on the base, making it my new goal. What I hadn't counted on was that it was just starting to get hard again. I fought back a wave of panic as the shaft grew stiffer and a bit wider within my throat. As it stiffened, the grip on my hair eased a little, and the forward movement halted. I focused on breathing through my nose until it came so naturally I didn't have to think about it. There was still 4-5 inches of cock in front of me, but now it was quite rigid and felt like it had lengthened into my throat a bit. I still had no idea just how big this thing was at full attention.

My attention, however, was turned to the ball sac, which had begun shifting and drooping again from the crotch. I stared with wonder through teary eyes as I thought I could actually see cum filling up the space. I started thinking about what that much more cum could do to my tits which now hung with considerable weight from my chest. Again my pussy throbbed, and my nipples became so hard they ached.

The hand holding the cock shaft lifted and stroked a few wayward strands of my hair, pushing it behind my ear. It was a soft, erotic gesture, that finally made me want to know who it was that was providing me with so much pleasure. Looking up, I was greeted first by a flat, smooth stomach, pierced at the belly button. Next, what I can only describe as one of the best underboob views I had ever seen. Thick, erect nipples were silhouetted on the the massive-looking mounds. Then, peering over past the large bust, and between the cleavage, was the sultry face of a fiery-eyed vixen, framed by wavy, walnut hair.

I should have been surprised. Knowing that this all came from within my own head, I wasn't at all surprised to be face-to-dick with a gorgeous babe who happened to also have an enormous cock and balls.

Now, I never found videos of real-life transgender people all that attractive, personally, because they never looked like hot chicks with dicks to me. They were always feminine dudes with boob jobs. Great for some people, I'm sure, but not my cup of tea. Artistic renderings of dickgirls, on the other hand, I always had a strong attraction to. As such, when we made eye contact a flood of pleasure and contentment flowed from my head to toes.

In the throes of this feeling I closed my eyes, her cock still buried in my throat. It somehow was starting to feel totally natural. She reached her second hand behind my head, gathering all of my hair into a ponytail in both hands. I opened my eyes just in time to see her ball sac reach the width of a grapefruit and hanging twice as far. My saliva glands went into overdrive, and she didn't miss the cue.

Accepting my slobbering as an invitation to proceed, she first pulled back and away until her cock head was just brushing my pouting, full lips. My eyes flashed past astonishment and went straight to hungry. It had to be close to 10 inches long and nearly as wide as a juice can. I already knew it fit into my throat, so there was no more anxiety as she eased it back in.

She popped the head in and out of my mouth past my lips a few times before pressing on into my throat at a slow but steady speed. Only this time she didn't stop where she had stopped the first time. The base got closer and closer until the tip of my nose just touched her bare, smooth skin. At the same time, the cock head had bottomed out at what I have to assume was the entrance to my stomach.

I suddenly remembered that I could remove my white-knuckled hands from the handles and put them to some use. That idea didn't last long. As soon as I cupped her enormous balls in both hands, they seized upward. The shaft expanded quickly and forcefully down my torso. It should have been extremely painful, if not fatal, but this was a dream, after all. Blast after blast of cum filled my stomach without ever backing up my throat. Like my pussy, I think the cock took every last bit of space there was, leaving nowhere for the jizz to go but forward and inward.

This time my stomach ballooned quickly to deal with the forced entry. My big round ass was lifted as my stomach gurgled and bloated, pulling my knees off the ground. I found that I had hooker high heels on when feeling was returned to my lower half and I tried to quickly get my feet under myself. I must have been quite a sight! Impaled through my throat, large tits dangling, and a bubble-butt standing proudly over an engorged, sloppy pussy and hooker heels.

When she eventually let go of my hair and began sliding backward from my mouth with a softening dick, I looked up and we held eye contact until the head popped out. She licked her lips and I did the same. My chin was wet with drool and pussy juices. She dragged a hand's fingernails down, or rather up, my back as she walked around behind me again. I shuddered with delight.

My head dropped with no energy left to hold it. I was greeted with an upside-down viewing of my dangling tits, and beyond that her lithe legs taking up position behind my spread legs.

She picked up her fat cock head, without waiting for it to get hard again, and began rubbing it up and down between the spread cheeks of my wanton ass. When all of my saliva had been applied to my crack, she gripped the middle of her cock tightly to swell the tip and pressed the head into my sloppy, gaping pussy. That little touch about sent me over the edge again. I knew better was coming, so I consciously made an attempt to hold out. With all the pressure still in my stomach, it was no easy task.

After rubbing her cock head all over and in my folds, the slick juices were added to my glistening anus. Without warning, she leaned in and expertly lapped at the only hole she hadn't yet violated. Whatever control I was holding on to was instantly forfeit, as my body began bucking all of its own accord. She grabbed my hips and held on tight, licking consistently as I thrashed. This caused her own big tits to be smashed and rubbed roughly between herself and my thighs.

Getting me off so hard must have reinvigorated her own drive, because the next thing I knew there was a rock-hard cock sliding effortlessly into my awaiting ass. No pain. No wondering how much I could take. Eyes closed, I moaned long and hard as she began to add some speed and force to her thrusts. Those giant balls were once again filling with a half-gallon of cum, and it was sloshing right into my clit and pussy lips with every deep thrust.

She fucked my ass with that glorious cock for longer than she had fucked my pussy or face. My orgasms rolled one into another, never really backing down much. Having already cum twice in very large amounts, I figured it might take her a little longer to reach a climax this time around. I reveled in the fact that I was being used for someone's enjoyment. I loved feeling as if all of my holes had been stretched open and fucked deeply.

I tried to let most of my body relax and just take the pounding. My legs were becoming weak and wobbly, quivering on top of the high heels. I enjoyed the view of my big tits swinging and flopping back and forth with each thrust. My stomach, filled with cum and looking 6 months pregnant, was still supporting my midsection. It started to rumble with all the jostling, and I looked forward to what would happen next.

Instead of grabbing the handles this time, I cupped each of my new giant tits in either hand and began rolling the thick nipples between my fingers. The expansion started quite quickly this time, expanding a full cup size in each of the first waves of growth. It then slowed to a steady, billowing pressure. Feeling the weight of my growing tits, I squeezed and kneaded them with as much gusto as I could muster. As the pool of semen in my stomach transferred to my bustline, more and more of my weight was being supported by the thick shaft sliding in and out of my ass.

The strength in my legs gave out and both feet started sliding further apart, still perched on very high heels. As a man I could never stretch very far toward the splits. That had obviously changed, too. When my entire body was again lying flat on the plank, both legs were outstretched to either side, with no pain whatsoever.

The cock never missed a beat, following the descent of my hips down. She appeared to be crouched behind me. Beyond my now enormous hooters I could see her balls, heavy with another load, smacking wetly against my loose pussy lips and rock hard clit. They were wet with pussy juice and cum which sloshed from my gaping cunt on hard thrusts.

By the time the growth had stopped, my swinging udders were slightly larger than a volleyball, but moved like the all-natural boobs that they were. I guessed my hard nipples stuck out at least an inch, capping each slightly puffed-out areola.

Her thrusts became shorter and faster. I closed my eyes and prepared myself for one last load.

Nothing.

In one swift motion she pulled the entire length of her cock from my abused asshole.

The emptiness I felt in that moment was like a despair I couldn't describe. I opened my eyes to find myself completely inverted, lying upon my back. It wasn't confusing at the time, being a dream and all. My shapely legs were still spread wide, but now angled upward. The full weight of my tits really became apparent once they were resting atop my ribs. They were now large enough that each one lolled over toward their respective side so I could see past them.

Before I had time to take in what had just happened, there was a cock being aimed at my face from between my titanic boobs. She was straddling my middle, lining up for an epic tit-fuck. My libido snapped back into priority one.

My eyes filled with fire when I looked up and we made eye contact. Without ever looking away, she grabbed each nipple roughly and smashed the huge breasts around her pole. The cock looked even thicker now. Every vein was visible, bulging and straining for release. The head was purple and swollen.

Her hips rolled atop me like a professional go-go dancer, plunging her shaft into my massive cleavage. Each thrust brought the head just shy of my lips. I felt my mouth watering at the thought of sucking on it again.

The heavy ball sac was laid out on my stomach, stretching almost down to my clit. The semen inside sloshed with each roll of the hips.

For the first time I got a real clear view of her full figure up top. I couldn't look away if I had wanted to. No woman had ever looked so singularly sexy to me. Sultry, seductive, confident, busty; the list would go on and on.

With a final hard squeeze of both my nipples, she pressed down on my tits to in turn clamp down on her cock. Her head threw back in a silent pose of climax.

Warm, thick cum squirted out by the cup-full, instantly covering my face, shoulders, and hair. I greedily tried to catch as much in my mouth as I could, but I had to keep my eyes closed.

The deathgrip on my nipples was released, and I felt her weight shift toward my lower half. A hand found my large pulsing clitoris, and clamped down around it.

Splashes of cum were still spurting over my tits as she rocked her hips to a very long orgasm.

I felt her balls moving and shifting on my abdomen with each jet.

Her cock gradually calmed. She did not.

She began quaking with the same sort of violent spasms that I had experienced earlier. I was still trying to wipe the sticky semen from my eyes, but I could feel her start to shudder.

I was finally able to see again in time to witness her being racked with such an amazing orgasm. Her tits bounced wildly, and her cock ping-ponged between the valley of my breasts.

The hand that had cupped my clit suddenly clamped down hard and began vibrating along with the rest of her. There was no holding back against my own orgasm any longer.

I don't think I formed a single word among all of the guttural, primal noises ringing in my ears. My whole world blurred and spun. Time stopped.

Everything was right in that moment.

To be continued. . .

12