Lucius and The Roman Brothel Ch. 02

Story Info
Lucius and Rufus finish in the brothel and head home.
3.6k words
4.56
3.5k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is a continuation from Chapter 1. It is highly recommended that you read the previous installment first.

Lucius and Rufus lounged nude on opposite sides of the center table in the large double room of the brothel, recovering from their first round with Flora and Aurelia. They sipped on the cheap, watered-down posca in clay mugs as they breathed in the stuffy smoke and musk of the oppressive heat. In the dark light of the oil lamps, sweat drenched their hair and ran between crevices on their bodies, but they did not mind in the afterglow of their first time.

Suddenly, Lucius was unable to see Rufus as Aurelia, slick with oil, settled in his lap, facing away from him. She smelled of old sweat as she ground herself against him, and he groped her generous curves that covered him entirely. There was little friction between his cock and her bare slit as she ran herself up, down, then up again, dripping her and Rufus's lubrication onto him. It was an entirely different experience from Flora with her thin plump body and soft matted pubic hair. Aurelia was thick and tan with nearly too much to handle, and her ass brushed lightly against his flat stomach with every movement.

"Oh, yes..." Lucius said as she rubbed against his sensitive head. She chuckled in response.

As she ran herself up his rigid cock once more, Lucius wrapped his arms around her and began to thrust against her, gliding his tip between her soaked folds. Feeling his urgency, Aurelia guided himself into her and sank down fully into his lap. Lucius let out a soft moan as he felt her bare warmth enclose around him. With her feet on the floor between his legs and hands gripping the table, Aurelia began to undulate sensually side to side and eventually up and down, never letting more than half his cock escape her grip.

He watched, mesmerized, as her oiled and tan ass folded and rippled against him, clapping against his thighs with each downward movement. Her velvet wetness stimulated every part of his cock, from the head to the underside, making him swell even larger. He palmed and massaged both of her ass cheeks as sweat began to form between them. It ran from the small of her back to the inside her crack and all the way down to where they met. Lucius tightened his grip as a wave of pleasure traveled from the head of his cock to his entire body.

The run-down brothel was even busier by this point. Other patrons' grunts and vigorous slapping against their prostitutes drowned out Lucius's ever louder moans. His toes curled, his breathing quickened to a rasp, and his muscles tightened as she brought him closer. Knowing he was nearly there, Aurelia sped up her movements and brought one hand down, reaching between them and massaging his soaked and tightened balls with warm fingers.

"Let it all out baby," she whispered. "Fill me up."

At her touch, Lucius lost all control and let out a cry as he began to spurt inside of her. His legs stretched outward, and he held onto her, pulling her against him, as he pumped load after load along the walls of her cunt where it joined and mingled with the remnants of Rufus inside.

When Lucius finally calmed down, Aurelia raised herself off of him slowly. He watched in a daze as the fluids of their passion dripped onto his public hair and then, remembering his friend, looked over the table. He saw Rufus in a similar condition to him, eyes closed and breathing heavily, when a hidden Flora suddenly raised her face from Rufus's crotch and, looking at Lucius, licked her lips with a slight grin.

After dressing and paying the Madam generously with coin and compliments, the two boys left the heat and smoke of the brothel for the cool of the night. Neither said a word beyond the massive grin they gave one another as they navigated the maze of dirty narrow streets and alleys under the dim glare of the moon and stars. Word had spread throughout the slum of their presence, so the beggars and pickpockets watched protectively as the two oblivious boys, dressed in Lucius's father's silky colorful tunics, rushed to their villas on the other side of town.

On arrival they went their separate ways. Lucius entered his family's stone courtyard through a narrow side entrance. There wasn't a soul in the vicinity besides the spotted and striped cats that sprawled lazily beneath the cut hedges, illuminated by the bright slanted lights that shone through the wooden shutters. The only sound that could be heard was the quiet mutter of people inside.

They should have eaten dinner by now, Lucius thought to himself as he snuck around to the servants' kitchen door. Two servants leaned against the wall on each side of the doorway. A lantern rested between them, and they drank from silver goblets. Lucius recognized the grizzled man on the left as Faust Falto, the longtime family cook. The slender young woman on the right, however, must have been a new hire.

Faust nodded towards Lucius as he saw him approach. "I tried to get them to eat earlier sir, but your mother would have none of it," he said. "They're at the table now." Lucius frowned but patted him warmly on the back and moved to enter. But before he could reach the doorknob, Faust grabbed his attention once more.

"This is my daughter Sera sir," he said. "She will be working here from now on." Lucius gave a polite nod in her direction without paying close attention, distracted by what lay ahead of him, and he entered the kitchen. Recently used earthenware pots and pans laid strewn about the tables, and the charcoal troughs were burning weakly. Lucius quickly walked through into the adjoining dining room, placing as normal of an expression as he could muster after what had occurred over the previous hour.

In the well-lit intricate room, he saw his family sitting around the elaborate marble and stone table. They had just begun dining on the generous spread of seasoned and roasted pike accompanied by garum, sauteed mushrooms, artichokes, bread, cheese, and lentils. Lucius's father sat at the head of the table while his mother, two teenage sisters, and bastard adolescent brother sat on the sides.

"There you are!" his mother exclaimed as he entered. "By Hercules! Where were you? We have waited all night."

Lucius replied, "My apologies mother. I lost track of time while reading with..."

"Do not swear Rosalia," his father interrupted, and she glared at him in response as Lucius sat at the other end of the table. A servant scuttled over and prepared a plate for him, cutting off pieces of pike while pouring out a smooth white wine.

"Apologies," Lucius reiterated between bites. "Rufus and I lost track of time."

"Reading in the dark?" his father asked, aware of their escapades into the forest.

Lucius blushed slightly and looked into his food. "No, we were at his house."

"Is that so? Then how come I received reports that my son and his friend were prancing through the slums well into the night?"

Lucius turned a bright red, and the hand holding his fork wavered. He knew he had been caught. He stammered, "Well.. I... We..." but was unable to say anything.

"The Brothel?" his father prodded with a grim expression.

His mother blew up when it clicked together. "YOU DID WHAT!" She yelled as she stood up, pointing an accusatory finger at Lucius. "You dirty pig. You are WAY too young for that young man." She continued to hurl insults at the wide-eyed Lucius as she moved towards him in anger, but they were both startled by the low chuckle that grew into loud laughter at the other end of the table.

His father had a large grin on his face as he laughed heartily, holding onto the rock and marble top for support. His mother paused, and a series of conflicting emotions visibly crossed her face.

"Sit down," he told her between laughs. Lucius was scared and confused as his father continued to chuckle, but when he exclaimed, "Our boy is finally a man!" a large grin came across Lucius's face as well. Blushes came upon his teenage sisters as recognition reached them, and his younger brother looked around in confusion.

"Are you really going to support this behavior?" his mother asked furiously.

"Of course!" he replied with a smirk. "He had to find his way eventually. I know I was messing around at a far earlier age than him." Lucius's father then turned to look him in the eyes. "Though from now on you will join me in Marruvium -- I can't risk you catching something with those women in the slums."

With this said, his father raised his goblet and Lucius mimicked him as they toasted to his newfound manhood. For the rest of dinner, Lucius was unable to wipe the grin off of his face while a perpetual scowl remained across his mother's features.

Several days passed rather uneventfully after the events of that night. Lucius and Rufus continued their tutoring, daydreaming about Flora's soft mouth and Aurelia's oiled rump, constantly adjusting their slightly sore penises in proud agony. After the fifth day, Rufus was taken by his father to a business engagement in the East on one of their major shipping lines. He wanted to teach his son the basics of the industry and familiarize him with the operations and people.

This left Lucius alone, and without his best friend, the day's lectures felt long and tedious. He was bored beyond belief which caused his mind to wander. His thoughts, of course, drifted to the smell, sound, and feeling of Flora, causing him to have an unshakable erection beneath his toga. It throbbed and simply would not retreat.

After his lessons, Lucius ran to his room to grab a vial of olive oil that he kept for such occasions and his favorite book -- Ovid's The Art of Love, Book 3. He made his way to the grassy, treed hill that overlooked the city where he, Rufus, and the two sisters read often. Strangely, Lucius had not seen sight of them since the last time they were together.

Coming to a stop at the base of a tree deep within the cool air of the forest, Lucius removed his toga and spread it onto the ground. He sprawled out on top of it and rested his back against the rough bark of the tree. Just enough sunlight filtered through the branches and leaves to see the lines of poetry he had bookmarked:

If your belly shows stretch-marks, then turn over

And offer your lover

A rear engagement, as the Parthian cavalry might.

As Lucius read the sensual lines with the book in his left hand, he removed his loincloth and shimmied up his tunic to reveal his stiff cock. It was veiny and swollen red, standing proudly beyond his chestnut hair and leaking pre-cum. He uncorked the oil and poured a plentiful amount, streaming it over his head and length. Satisfied, Lucius began to jerk himself off in slow, twirling motions that maximized stimulation of the head.

He spread his legs wider as the first waves of pleasure reverberated through him. His thoughts had teased him all day, so he knew he was not going to last long. His hand and the oil felt heavenly as he brought himself closer and closer to release, but suddenly a rustle rang out in the surrounding brush.

Then a sharp gasp. Lucius quickly covered himself, but it was too late. Standing on the other side of the small clearing was Calista, one of the girls they often read with in this spot. The one who had jested about his manhood but had given him a peck on the cheek as she left.

Lucius froze and blushed in embarrassment, unsure of what to do. "I.. I... This isn't what it looks like," he cried out.

"Oh? Then what was it?" she asked with a smirk as she began to walk towards him.

"Well... I wasn't expecting anyone to be here."

She snorted. "Well that much is clear." When she reached him, she settled down beside him on his toga, resting herself against him. "What are you reading?" she asked Lucius, and he could feel her warm breath against his neck. He meekly showed her the cover.

"Skipping ahead? We haven't even finished Book 2 yet!" Calista said, giving him a slight punch on the shoulder, but before he could respond, she leaned further into him and whispered in his ear, "Well don't let me stop you."

Calista then nestled her face into the nook of Lucius's olive-toned neck and began to kiss him gently, kissing and nipping in various places. He gasped at her touch and watched as her hand snaked beneath his tunic and grabbed his still-stiff and lubricated cock. His eyes became lidded as pleasure coursed through him at the quick, jerky movements of her hand. Tired of her teasing at his throat, he grabbed her chin and pulled her soft, small mouth to his lips.

They attacked one another, pushing in desperation to become one, sharing spittle as their tongues molded together. Lucius could smell the pleasant scent of jasmine perfume on her coiled light brown hair and skin. While the prostitutes had been sensual and dirty, Calista felt right. The way she grabbed him and pulled him against her, wanting him, desiring his touch -- it made Lucius feel emotions he could not explain.

He tried to warn her he was not going to last long as she continued to go up and down his shaft, but she did not give him a chance as she never let his mouth escape hers. Lucius's head felt dizzy from the overload of sensations. As he began to sway and shake on his knees, Calista rested his weight against her, and he let out a low, silent moan against her lips. She felt the pulsings of his hot and swollen cock between their bodies and let go of his lips to watch his come shoot out in waves out onto the grass beyond, until only a dribble ran into her hand.

Calista smiled brightly as she watched the heavy breathing of his slim and boyish olive body begin to slow and brought her gaze up to look into his eyes. She jumped slightly and her smile faltered when she saw they were looking straight into hers with an almost angry glare to them.

"Wh-what's wrong Lucius? Did I- oh!" she said, cut off as Lucius pushed her to the ground and crawled on top of her, pinning her arms above her head by wrapping his hands around her small wrists. Calista's legs opened for him as if by instinct, and he ground his pelvis against the warm embrace of her thighs.

Her long and intricate stola rode up further and further as he touched every part of her neck, face, and ears with his rough lips. Trapping both wrists in his right hand, he followed her curves with his left, and when she began to squirm, face flushed, beneath him, he let go of her to travel down her body.

"Where are you- oh my," Calista whispered as he settled his face near the bottom of her dress. When he began to roll up the edges of her stola, she brought her legs closer and cried out, "Lucius! We can't...." but when he ran his palms over her soft thighs and looked into her eyes with determination, she only whimpered and sighed.

Bunching up her stola around her waist, Lucius admired her slim and tanned legs and the strong, toned pelvis to which they were connected. Calista moved restlessly under his look but paused when his head disappeared behind the bunched fabric and his hands spread her thighs apart.

On feeling his warm breath, she mewled quietly and gave up all pretense of propriety, letting him move her with his hands however he pleased. Lucius stared at the small, thin loincloth that separated her from him, slightly amused at how little it covered her dark slit with its outline protruding prominently through. He slowly pulled it off of her and watched as it stuck to her moisture.

When it was out of the way, Lucius dove in for a closer look. Calista was well kept with neatly trimmed soaked dark hair around her opening. He felt slightly guilty for the unruliness that surrounded him but pushed it away as he latched onto her, deciding that he had teased her for long enough.

Pulling her slightly open, he watched her moisture and lubrication stretch across before using his tongue repeatedly to separate them. At his intrusion, Calista shuddered and brought her hands into his curly chestnut hair.

"Oh Lucius," she moaned in a low voice. "Just keep on doing that" and she pulled his face tighter against her. He could not breathe but did not even notice. He wrapped his arms beneath her thighs and began to draw indistinguishable shapes and patterns with his tongue. She tasted slightly salty and sour but smelled musky and delicious beneath him.

Calista started to tremble and shake as it all became too much to handle. Her thighs closed around his head, but he held on as she cried out softly, clearly trying to hold it in.

"Lucius!... oh... what are you-" followed by deep moans and as she exploded she cried out, " By Hercules!" before covering her mouth with the palm of her hand. Calista's eyes rolled back as pleasure spread through her, and Lucius continued his onslaught as juices seeped out of her, until she was so sensitive that she had to nudge him away.

Lucius sat up on his knees and, wiping his mouth on his tunic, looked at the sight before him. Calista was a beautiful disaster. Her body trembled uncontrollably, her once neatly coiled hair was everywhere, and her legs rested motionless to both sides. Bringing his tunic over his head and giving his now stiff and red cock a few strokes, he moved between her legs once more and delicately brought her stola above her bare breasts and over her head.

When Calista's arms escaped its grasp, their eyes met, and they embraced one another, wrapping around one another like the coils of her hair. This time he truly settled his cock in her dark slit and pressed himself against her, slathering himself in her moisture.

Suddenly, Calista grabbed his chin with her hand to ensure she had his attention.

"By giving you this, I give you the ability to ruin me," she said between quick breaths.

Just inches away from her lips, Lucius replied in a low and guttural voice, "I became a man several days ago. I will treat you with the respect you deserve -- I will make you a woman."

Surprisingly reassured at the confident tone of his voice, Calista embraced him once more, wrapping her slender legs around his backside and forcing him deep within her. With every tantalizing inch that he gave her, Calista's face contorted in a mixture of pain and pleasure until his pubic hair mashed with hers.

Lucius remained still for a while, kissing her softly and enjoying the warm and wet tightness that squeezed him, the comforting softness of her body, the delicate hands that scraped across his back. Calista held her breath as he slowly pulled back and brought himself back within. They both felt every movement, every rib that his cock brushed against.

Calista arched her back, jutting her breasts forward, as pleasure began to emanate with the sawing motions of Lucius's cock. Continuing his sensual pace, Lucius palmed her small breast with his right hand and massaged her firm ass with his left. Nudging his nose with hers, he reclaimed her lips, and they moaned against one another.

Although the forest was full of noises from birds chirping and leaves rustling, they could only see each other, only hear the breaths and whimpers of the other, only feel where they were connected. Sweat formed between them, making them stick and slide together.

While pulling out, Calista's cunt tightened around him, squeezing her warm folds around his throbbing cock, and a wave of extreme pleasure hit Lucius by surprise. He bit down on her bottom lip to which she responded with a deep groan and even deeper scrapes along his back.

He began to breathe heavily as his cock swelled. Lucius's grip on her tightened, and his once-even pace became erratic. Calista pushed against him, trying to keep him within her, and they both lost control.

"I'm going to-- oh my god Calista..." he moaned as every nerve ending in the head of his cock exploded. Lucius collapsed fully on top of her, sawing into her with the little control he had left. On feeling his warm come fill her completely, something within Calista broke and wave after wave of pleasure flowed through her. They rocked together as the aftershocks of their orgasms hit them again and again, only stopping minutes later.

12