Lucky, Lucky Luke

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs Harris turned to glare at her husband who appeared to ignore her. He certainly kept his smile.

"Hi Oliver, I'm Luke Coleman, your daughter's newly appointed fulltime driver. I'm residing here."

Oliver said that's good but the tall woman, almost as good looking as Sandra but with smaller boobs pushed Luke aside and went into the hallway and demanded, "Where are you sleeping?"

"I'm not, I'm standing here talking to you?"

She was ready to explode.

Oliver said, "Lydia be reasonable. This is Sandra's life, her home and she is very much an adult."

"I'm stressed Oliver, please don't interfere," said Lydia, who turned into the main passage leading to the bedrooms.

"Say Oliver, would you like to show me the Camaro. It's the V8 2SS model I believe."

"Yes," Oliver said, leading the way. "I have a penchant for showy cars with smooth lines."

"Well you have done well with this," Luke said, kicking a tire. "I love the color."

"Um Luke, I apologize for my wife's behavior."

"Oh forget it. Lydia is acting just like any over-wrought mother."

"Yeah right pal," Oliver said. "We best go in before our absence is noted."

Luke thought Round 2 to him.

The men entered the kitchen, having heard Lydia shouting that Sandra's behavior was unbelievable and that Lydia knew what was going on."

"You have no idea what you are talking about mother and if you don't stop screaming at me like this you can go."

"I'm not screaming am I?" Lydia said, turning to appeal to her husband.

Both men said yes and Lydia's shoulders slumped.

"Would you like a wine or a stiff drink Lydia?"

She looked at Luke and gritted, "I told you to call me Mrs Harris."

"Oh that must have slipped my mind Lydia. A drink or are you leaving?"

"Red wine for me," said the driver, perhaps indicating he was staying no matter what.

Lydia said white wine for her.

Luke poured two reds and two whites and passed them around.

He presented the toast, "To your happiness Sandra."

"Cheers Sandra," replied her father. It's great seeing you looking so well."

"Yes to your happiness Sandra," said her mother, and the tension in the room eased. "What can I do to assist darling? I'm sorry we arrived a bit early but you know what I'm like when I get uptight."

They chatted amicably.

Later during coffee Lydia asked, "Tell us about yourself Luke."

She seemed quite surprised he'd qualified and worked as an industrial designer.

"It's a pity you are not into furniture design," Oliver said. "Then you might have been useful to Sandra when you complete your role as driver."

Luke looked at Sandra and said vaguely, "Oh the art of design is rather embracing once you have absorbed the principles and techniques."

Sandra just smiled.

"Well you are not making much out of your life being a driver," Lydia said while Oliver, looking thoughtful, said he could look around for an opening for a product designer.

Luke just smiled and said he was cruising quite nicely at the moment. "You may have forgotten a little just what a sweet person your daughter really is."

The parents looked at him, lost in their thoughts.

Later Oliver invited Luke to go with him from a drive, saying that Lydia was anxious to talk to Sandra alone. He told Luke to drive and an hour later when they arrived back, with the top down, Oliver said, "What do you think? I have a chauffeur-driven Mercedes as my work vehicle; this is my fun vehicle.

Luke thought it had been rather tank-like to drive with an unimpressive shift but for an older guy Oliver might think he was recapturing his youth.

"I was thinking driving this on the highway must be the Western equivalent of handling a wild Mustang out on the Prairie, you certainly feel the raw power," Luke said and that drew a big smile.

"I think you'd prefer a Porsche?"

"No a 2005 T-bird."

The women came out. Sandra smiled and waved to the men, Lydia just looked at them, tight-lipped. Round 3 to Sandra, Luke thought.

Lydia kissed Sandra quickly and walked to the car and opening the passenger door said civilly, "Goodbye Luke."

"Goodbye Lydia," he said. "It was nice meeting you."

Oliver kissed Sandra and smoothed her hair back affectionately and he shook Luke's hand and said he expected they would meet again.

Luke didn't look but he imagined Lydia's eyes boring into him and Oliver was bound to get a good talking to as he drove home, being chastised for consorting with the enemy. He went inside, leaving Sandra to wave to her departing family.

* * *

Tense and looking severe, Lydia said, "Well?"

Oliver was impervious to her eruptions but still answered fairly passively to avoid upsetting her.

"He's okay."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"It means I like him. He's rather an engaging guy. Perhaps that's why Sandra..."

"You know nothing about what Sandra thinks about him and so don't invent comment."

Oliver turned right at a gap in oncoming traffic. "I was about to say Sandra probably feels she needs sex and a suitable guy for that has entered her life. What's so inventive about that? It's understandable dynamics I would have thought."

Lydia had no answer for that and perhaps was thinking why she'd married a guy who was so difficult to manage.

They drove across Lind Memorial Bridge and she said, "Why did you take him away and allow him to drive your car?"

"I had two reasons. The first was to give you time alone with our daughter who is a worry to you at the moment and the second to see how well he could drive. He handles this vehicle better than I do. I had thought of hiring him as my chauffer when Sandra finishes with him if I fail to find him a position as an industrial designer."

"What if Sandra doesn't finish with him and she decides to keep him on as her toy boy?"

"God have you no sense of reality? There's not many years between them. If I didn't know you better I'd say you are jealous."

They drove some distance in silence until Oliver decided to turn the screw.

"What happened with your intimate conversation? When we arrived back Sandra was smiling and looked happy and you looked like someone who'd been rolled."

His wife said through practically closed teeth. "I spoke to her at length. Sandra listened to me without interruption and when I finished she made me cry by saying I was to keep out of her personal life and she left the room. Christ she's even tougher than you are. She walked out without a swagger and came back with a double-strength gin and told me to drink it. I said no and she said drink it or she'd kick my butt."

"There is no need to wear that stupid grin," Lydia said. "Actually I must say I was quite proud of her. She's stood up to me before but never so unyielding as that. I took a sip and she kissed me and went off to fetch her drink and that made me think in not bringing in her drink when delivering mine she must have been expecting a physical confrontation... my daughter was expecting to hit me."

"Oh goodness that is so serious," Oliver said impassively.

"Yes well you usually take her side. I've decided she can have sex with whoever she likes. I'm only her mother."

Oliver grinned and said, "Seriously Lydia you have been a splendid mother to our Sandra."

"Thank you," she sniffed.

* * *

When Sandra entered the kitchen after waving off her parents, Luke said, "You must have thought that went off rather well, meaning it could have been a lot worse?"

"Yes and thanks to you," Sandra said, putting the last few things into the dishwasher. "When they arrived you collared mom and kept her on the back foot. Brilliant tactics."

"Does that deserve a kiss?"

"It certainly does," Sandra said, swooping in and delivering a soft kiss to his lips before darting away.

While she's been outside, Luke had decided it was time to get lucky.]He'd thought of simply picking her up when she came inside and placing her on the sofa, removing her panties and going down on her. But that could be too abrupt for Widow Holmes.

A more appealing thought was later to take her to dinner and then after the first course take her hand and say he adored her and she'd melt and...but what if she said what the hell was he doing and to let go of her hand? Well she was a reasonable person and all she'd expect from him was a polite apology for over-stepping the mark.

Perhaps a no-touching proposal might appeal to her: she would come in and he'd look at her and say would she like to fuck?

Sandra came in, looking slightly pensive, and Luke hesitated and then asked her how she'd thought it had gone and she began working at the dishwasher.

Oh well, he thought. The meek are unlikely to be offered pussy. He put a half-finished bottle of white wine in the fridge and took the two empty wine bottles out to the trash glass cycling bin.

Sandra said she was going into the pool.

"May I join you?"

"Of course. I don't think it's a good idea me being unsupervised when I'm in the pool in my condition."

Luke did some lengths and Sandra arrived and sat by the steps changing into the brace she used in the pool.

He swam over and she said to keep swimming but to come over later and put both floater bands around the ankle of her braced leg.

"I think that might be all I need but will use the pull-buoy for a few times after I'm told I can swim without a brace."

After swimming a couple more lengths Luke returned to Sandra, now sitting on the first step, to put on the ankle bands. He accidentally sucked in pool water in shock, noting she'd removed the bottom of her two-piece swim suit.

"Notice any change?" she asked, he pretending not to have noticed.

"I see pussy."

Sandra giggled and he slid on the floaters that were adult arm bands on the braced leg.

"Luke?"

"Yeah?"

"Please lick me."

He didn't require that truncated request to be explained and felt his cock beginning to harden as he took the first tentative lick of her pussy, Sandra braced on her elbows, legs wide open and floated up to present pussy on the surface.

"Oooh, that's so good, even better than my vibrator," she said. "Go slowly, make it last."

Luke of course was eager to insert but commonsense told him to do this her way. His time would come. Eventually when she was practically screwing off his ears, Luke accelerated his licking and fingering and she climaxed, leaking over his tongue and fingers.

"God you are great at doing that," Sandra panted and Luke beamed, thinking that was a real accolade as if one of his distant relatives General Fitzherbert Coleman-Bean had just pinned the country's top medal for gallantry on his breast er tunic.

He thought Lucky, Lucky Luke.

Still panting a bit, Sandra said, "I've been thinking and my decision was to allow it to happen slowly. You can lick me from time to time but not now. Stage 2 will be for you to allow me to play with you. I have yet to think beyond that."

"If I lick you too often and become too emotionally involved one of us will have to jerk me off."

"Yes of course and I've thought about that which is why Stage 2 can start as early as tomorrow if you wish."

"Great. I must say you have a delightful pussy."

"Oh god."

"Come on, try to swim a little with me walking beside you. The two floaters below your brace should be about right.

It was effective and Sandra was delighted she swam breaststroke to complete a length of the pool.

As they rested he wanted her to show him her tits, but didn't ask and she didn't offer. Well they could do this at her pace. He'd already been the first male to touch her intimately since the death of her husband and she had to deal with that emotionally.

Sandra called to him not long after dawn next morning.

"Luke are you awake?"

"Yeah," he yawned.

"Bring in a boner for me to suck."

Luke had been stroking it gently and jumped out of bed to go to pee and clean his teeth. He slapped it into full erection again as he entered Sandra's room.

Sandra was completely nude and Luke almost tripped over his feet when staring at a great pair of tits with the nipples up hard. What had she been doing?

Oh lucky, lucky Luke. In his opinion he had it made.

THE END