Lucky Man Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,310 Followers

Duncan smiled. "I'm game," he said. "How frisky are you feeling?"

She shrugged and blushed slightly. "It's definitely gotta be something about being here," she said. "I really wanted to let Kara have some fun with us last night."

He chuckled. "I could tell. It wouldn't have been right, though," he said.

Kelly nodded. "Oh I know, but still..." she said. "Did you enjoy watching that guy awkwardly hit on me?"

He nodded, laughing. "It's so weird to analyze and think back on, but yeah, I did," he confirmed. "I enjoyed watching someone dance with my wife. Did you like being hit on?"

She smiled. "I mean, it was flattering, and it turned me on when he began to take a few liberties with me, but he was so awkward and his dick just felt so small."

"Well, Baby, not everyone is going to have a really big one," Duncan said.

"I know, I know," she replied. "I'm just saying, it was the first time we've actually been trying to push our boundaries by someone we don't know getting a little friendly with me, and it would have been nicer to have someone that wasn't so goofy and awkward."

He chuckled and kissed her. "No regrets though?"

"No regrets," she confirmed, smiling.

They got dressed then, Duncan in his shorts and Kelly in her new bikini, and headed out to the beach.

Duncan got her situated and waited until a group of younger guys sat near them then he made a show of looking at his phone and pretending to take a call. He stifled a laugh when he saw Kelly hiding her smile.

"See if you can get one of those guys to rub some oil on you. I'll head back to the patio. Take your sunglasses off if you need me or want the fun to stop."

Kelly nodded subtly.

"I'll be back in a little bit, Baby," Duncan said loudly. "I've got to take this."

"Okay," she said, turning over to her back.

The beach was much less crowded today, and the temperature was very comfortable. He glanced over at her as he walked back toward their patio and ducked behind the lattice privacy fence. He glanced over at the group of younger guys. They were probably some college students on vacation. He chuckled when he saw them glancing over at her every few seconds. He saw one in particular being prodded more and more. The young man kept shaking his head and trying to play off whatever they were trying to get him to do.

He saw them glance back towards where he had disappeared to a few times. Finally, the group's prodding pushed the young man into action, and he rose to slowly walk towards Kelly.

Duncan grinned.

*****

Kelly

Kelly looked up at the young man as his shadow fell across her. She smiled.

"Hi," he said. "I'm Jesse."

"Kelly," she said, waving her left hand and making a point to show her wedding ring. She wanted to make sure that the young man knew she was definitely married.

"Mind if I sit for a little bit?" he asked.

She smiled and shrugged. "I figured that's what your friends were wanting you to do," she said.

"Yeah, sorry about that. They keep trying to get me to talk to women and when we saw a woman as gorgeous as you out here by yourself, I guess they went a little overboard."

"Flattery will get you everywhere," she said playfully. "I understand completely. My husband and I were in college once too."

"So you're married?" he asked, his face a showing his disappointment.

Kelly grinned and held up her hand, showing her ring again. "Six years," she said with a smile.

"What brings you guys to The Bahamas?" he asked.

"My husband's company pays for vacations throughout the year. We just decided to come on this one," she said. "This is their real big one that they have every year, so it's best not to miss it. Are you guys just here for the weekend?"

Jesse nodded. "Yeah, Dale's mom and dad are filthy rich and paid for the trip if we covered the rest. We're all staying in one room."

"Oh my!" Kelly said. "Six of you in one room?"

He chuckled and seemed to relax a little. "It's not so bad; we don't really spend a lot of time in it."

She smirked. Sitting up suddenly, she reached into her bag. "Oh shoot," she said, pulling out the sunscreen. "I totally forgot to put on sunblock."

She pulled the bottle out and stifled a grin as the young man tried to appear as though the thought didn't excite him.

"I have to be careful since I'm so fair-skinned," she said. "Redheads don't usually go out in the sun like this without ample protection, but since it's February and I bought the strongest SPF you could, I figured I'd be out here for a little while without bursting into flames."

"Yeah, I imagine you'd burn pretty quickly if you didn't have protection," he agreed, laughing easily with her.

She caught a movement out of the corner of her eye and saw Jesse turn. One of his buddies was mouthing something to him and wiggling his fingers. She snickered quietly and wiped the grin off her face. He'd never get the courage to ask her that, she realized.

"Would you mind helping me?" she asked, causing him to look at her in surprise. She offered him the tube of sunblock.

Hands shaking, he took the bottle and glanced over at his friends and then back at her. "Of..of course," he stammered. "Would your husband mind?" he asked.

"That's so sweet of you to ask," she said, smiling at him. "My husband would rather I didn't come back to him burned to a cinder. Just behave yourself," she said with a wink.

In truth, her heart was pounding in her chest and her mind was a blur of conflicting thoughts.

"Whore! You want him to touch you! How big is his cock? You're such a dirty slut!"

She shook the thoughts away and laid down on her stomach as the nervous young man moved closer. She heard the bottle click open and then felt warm hands on her legs, massaging slowly and deliberately upwards. His fingertips pressed gently into her tender, pale flesh. She fought to control her breathing, as well as her excitement as the stranger rubbed the soles of her feet, her calves and up to her thighs. His hands had the strength of youth in them, and though he looked very nervous, he definitely knew how to give a massage. She sighed happily.

"That's nice," she said.

He squirted a little more into his hand and then tenderly and carefully rubbed the insides of her legs. His wriggling fingers pushed and prodded her muscles, sending exited little impulses of pleasure coursing through her.

"He can totally see your ass and your pussy!" her mind was screaming at her. "He knows you're excited!"

She turned her head and saw the other five guys scooting closer to get a better view.

"Oh God," she thought. "They're all watching you! Harlot!"

She felt him move upwards then, past her buttocks. She glanced back at him then. "You're going to have to get all of me," she said. "I don't want a burned bottom! It's okay, really," she admonished.

He inhaled deeply and nodded as she lay back down. Her heart threatened to burst through her chest and into the towel beneath her.

He started at the sides of her hips and then moved towards the center, his hands rubbing in small circles more akin to a massage than rubbing in sunblock. He did move to the center though, and surprisingly slid a hand under the strings of her bikini bottoms. She felt the string slide gently across her asshole and pull at the fabric covering her pussy, which was tantalizingly squishy. She knew immediately that he could definitely see her asshole, and possibly some of her sex. The string of her bikini was still at the base of her pussy and the small patch of fabric was still covering her, or most of her at least. She sighed contentedly again.

His warm fingers rubbed the sunblock into her pale cheeks, pushing into her muscles and across to the other side. He ran a finger down her crack, and she could feel his hand shaking nervously as he quickly brushed it over her anus.

"Oh!" she said in surprise.

"Sorry, the string doesn't really cover that part of you up," he stammered. "I just thought..."

"It's fine, Jesse," she said with a smile. Her heart was thudding in her chest and she wondered how he couldn't hear it. She was genuinely surprised at his boldness. A sudden thought entered her mind that nearly caused her to have an orgasm then and there.

"What if he pushes a finger inside of you? Whore!"

He didn't push her any further, however, and quickly pulled the suit back into place and finished the rest of her back.

"There you go," he said, as he finished rubbing lotion into her neck.

"You've got very strong hands," she said with a quiet sigh. "That felt amazing. Thank you!"

He chuckled. "No, thank you," he said with a smile.

"You behaved yourself too. I don't know if I could have trusted your friends to behave themselves like you did."

He blushed adorably. "I uh..thanks," he stammered with a smile.

"Here," she said, gesturing towards Duncan's towel. "Sit down next to me and tell me about yourself."

As they talked, she learned that Jesse was a nineteen year old from Ohio. He was pretty shy and unsure of himself when it came to women. His friends always tried to get him to come out of his shell; Kelly just happened to be the one there at the time that he decided he was tired of their prodding.

"I mean, you're very attractive," he said. "I guess I just got tired of them always trying to get me to talk to women. I mean, I'm pretty shy, I guess. You're making it pretty easy to talk to you though."

"Oh come on, I don't buy that," she said flirtatiously. "I mean, you're very cute and you've obviously been able to converse with a married woman."

He smiled at that. "You've got a point, but it's just easier to talk to you than the girls in the clubs."

"You even gave me a wonderful massage to boot! You're very good with your hands," she said with a naughty grin."

He smiled widely.

"Speaking of," she said, starting to turn over, "would you mind helping me with this side?"

He looked at her in wonder.

"I think we can make your friends pretty envious of you, don't you think?"

He smiled and nodded, anticipation clear on his face.

"Just try and behave yourself," she said with a disarming smile.

Hands shaking nervously, he glanced over at his friends again as she got situated on her back. She adjusted the bikini bottoms briefly, lifting them up ever so slightly and then laying them back down.

"He had to have seen my pubic hair," she thought. "God I'm so wet! Fuck I'm being so slutty! I hope Duncan is watching!"

*****

Duncan

Duncan was watching, very closely. He decided to move a little closer then, and stepped from behind the lattice. He held the phone up to his head to complete the illusion that he was still talking on it and slowly walked down towards the group until one of the guy's friends saw him approaching and nudge the other four. All of them turned back to him, wide-eyed.

Duncan quickly held a hand to his lips and smiled disarmingly, sitting down a short ways behind Kelly and the young man. Lowering the phone, he raised his finger to his lips again. He turned to the group and grinned widely, nodding at the two.

The five of them looked at each other and then back at him, still unsure. Sensing something amiss, the young man turned around and saw him.

"Crap," he thought. "You blew it!"

The young man began to back up and raise his hands defensively, but Duncan quickly held up one hand for him to stop, and quickly put another to his lips for him to be quiet. He then pointed back down at Kelly and gave him a thumbs up for him to continue.

The young man looked back at his friends for support, finally one of them pointed down at Kelly and nodded vigorously. Glancing back at Duncan, the young man looked at him for confirmation. Duncan waved his hands dismissively and nodded. He finished with another thumbs up and finally scooted down, seeing that the young man was simply too worried and nervous to continue.

"I think I spoiled our fun, Baby," he said, coming around and sitting behind Kelly.

She grinned at him from her back.

"Hi Honey," she said. "Did you scare my sunblock applier away?"

"Well I wasn't trying to," he said with a grin.

Smiling, Kelly looked down at Jesse. "You've got a job to do young man," she said, smiling disarmingly up at him.

Jesse glanced briefly at his friends and finally worked the courage up to continue.

"Please finish before I start to burn," Kelly said, smiling demurely.

"Please," Duncan agreed. "I want to be able to get close to her tonight," he said.

"This is my husband, Duncan," Kelly said. "Duncan, this very sweet and surprisingly well-mannered young man is Jesse, from Ohio."

Jesse nodded and squirted some lotion into his hand. "Pleased to meet you Mr... Duncan," he said.

"I know, it's a little weird," Duncan admitted. "Kelly likes it when I show her off," he said, drawing a smile from the young man. He glanced over at the young man's friends then. "You boys can't see from there. Why don't y'all gather around so you can get the best view?"

Kelly blushed then, but kept her sunglasses on. She subtly bit her lip for a second before relaxing. The five friends moved quickly around to get a better view, effectively blocking the rest of the beach out.

"Only Jesse gets to rub the oil in," she said quickly.

"Fair enough," one of them said. "I just wanna see that incredible body.

Duncan clicked open his phone then, thumbing through it as a sign of being preoccupied or bored as the young man began to massage Kelly's feet and legs. Moving slowly upwards, he saw Jesse glance at him every once in a while to affirm that it was still okay. Duncan didn't pay attention to him, not obviously. In truth, he was watching raptly with his peripheral vision.

As he neared her hips, he glanced up again. Seeing no protest from either of them, he flashed a quick grin and rubbed lotion on the sides of her hips and around to the front, being particularly careful around the top of the bikini, as tiny as it was.

He visibly relaxed a little and moved to his knees as he moved to her stomach, and then rib cage, gently working in the sunblock.

Duncan turned then and lifted Kelly. "Let's make this easier," he said, and began to untie her bikini top.

Kelly inhaled sharply. A smile found its way to her lips but was quickly covered. He glanced up at six sets of eyes that were glued to his wife's figure and pulled her bikini free.

"Damn," one of them said.

"Holy shit," said another.

"Now you can finish," Duncan said, smiling and picking his phone back up.

Kelly lay back down and looked to be trying to control her breathing. Duncan could tell she was turned on, her nipples were even harder than normal.

"I really like your rings," Jesse said, eliciting conversation among the group of young men about the subject.

Jesse squirted some more lotion into his hands and slowly worked upwards from where he left off. He rubbed her arms and then armpits, moving around towards the front. Duncan saw him glance up at the two of them and then grin as his hands moved to her breasts. Unable to stop himself, he gently pulled at the rings but quickly stopped.

"It's a common reaction when people see them," Duncan confirmed. "They just beg to be pulled, don't they?"

Jesse nodded. "Yes sir, they do."

He spent a few more minutes massaging her breasts gently before moving to her shoulders. The guys around then made a show of relaxing as Jesse sat back on his knees.

"Thank you," Kelly said, laying back on the towel, her nipples rising to meet the sun. She sat up then and had Jesse sit on her towel.

"Here, now let me lay back. You can massage my shoulders."

The young man, clearly nervous, complied with what the gorgeous redhead was ordering him to do. He opened his legs to let her lean back against his chest and began to slowly massage her shoulders. The other young men made a show of continuing the talk about nipple rings, but were all clearly staring at his semi-nude wife and their very lucky friend.

"Think the sunblock is dry, Baby?" she asked, looking up at Duncan twenty minutes later

"I'd think so. Gonna go for a swim?" he asked.

She nodded. "I think so. I'm getting a little warm," she said, sitting up. She glanced around at her admirers while she pulled her bikini top on. "Anyone wanna go for a swim?"

Six young men nodded eagerly.

"What about you, Honey?" she asked.

He shrugged. "I might join you in a little bit," he said.

"You guys go ahead. I'll meet you out there in just a minute," she said. Obediently, her herd of admirers stood and headed to the water. As soon as they were a short distance away, they loudly began to cajole and congratulate their young friend on his accomplishment.

Duncan smiled and leaned in close. "Having fun?" he whispered.

She giggled and smiled. "I'm so fucking horny right now," she said. "I'm going to cum if they take any liberties with me out there," she warned.

"Promise?" he asked, and kissed her.

She fell into him then and kissed him roughly. "Still okay with all of this?"

He grinned at her. "Hell yes. No regrets?" he asked

"Not a one," she confirmed.

"Do try and behave out there," he said playfully as she rose and headed towards the group of young men that were splashing in the water.

She turned and winked at him and headed towards the water.

Duncan watched as she walked the short distance down the surface, and then smiled as the group saw her approach. She playfully splashed one of them and the game was on. One of them returned the splash, and then all of them did. The seven of them laughed as they splashed each other in the surf.

He smiled and watched as they began to get friskier and friskier with her. An hour or so later, Kelly and Duncan waved goodbye to the young men as they walked back towards their room.

"I can't wait to hear what happened out in the water," Duncan said.

Kelly grinned. "I can't wait to fuck you while I tell you," she whispered as they gathered up their things. "God, I'm so horny."

They hurried back to their room and showered quickly. Kelly pushed Duncan down on the bed, eliciting a grin from him.

"Where would you like me to start?" she asked.

Duncan smiled as she knelt between his legs, taking his ragingly erect cock in her hand and stroking slowly. Her warm lips parted and took the head in briefly before letting it emerge with a parting kiss.

"Mmm," he moaned. "Start from when I left."

She grinned and took the head of his cock in her mouth again, sucking gently and stroking. Popping out of her soft lips, he moaned again.

"When you left," she said, still stroking, "Jesse came and sat down and introduced himself. We chatted for a bit and I asked him to rub me down. I got so turned on just thinking about him touching me and knowing you were back here watching me. It was like you were letting me misbehave."

She took him her mouth again and drew another moan from him as she popped him free again.

"He behaved himself up until he got to my ass. After I told him it was okay and that I didn't want my butt sunburned, he finally worked up the courage to rub it down. I think he was more interested in massaging it than covering it with sunblock."

His cock pushed into her waiting lips and she lowered her face on it, her red hair bouncing up and down in time with her face as his cock pushed into her mouth. She looked back up at him then.

"He lifted the string of my bikini and it slid a little to the side. I think he got a little view of my pussy, and I know he saw my butt. When he stopped, I told him that he needed to get all of my butt to make sure it didn't burn, he briefly rubbed his fingertip over my hole. I thought for a second that he'd push a finger inside my pussy, and I don't know that I would have stopped him."

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,310 Followers