Lucky Man Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus, you feel good," he groaned, leaning forward and bracing himself on her back. She pushed backwards yet again and he felt himself completely inside of her. She paused there for a moment and then turned and nodded at him.

"I fucking love your ass," he groaned, spanking her and drawing a low rumble of approval from her. Slowly, he pulled his monster cock out of her pussy, her lips greedily drawing out along with it and hungrily trying to slurp it back in. Her juices flowed steadily now, coating his cock as a long line of pussy drool oozed from her. He pulled completely out and then slowly pushed back in.

"Oh... my... fucking... God," she moaned, her head dropping. "He's going to make me come so fucking hard."

Duncan felt her pussy squeeze and relax several times and finally felt the lubrication starting to do its job. Sliding deeply into her, he looked up and watched Kelly as she looked at him. She smiled around the cock in her mouth as Derrek pulled her hair up out of the way with one hand and pulled her against his crotch with the other. Drake gently pulled her down again, and then back up as his cock pushed deeply into her and then re-emerged.

"Goddamn you look so fucking sexy, Baby," Duncan said.

She popped the cock out of her mouth briefly and smiled. "I love you," she said, before the cock pushed its way back into her mouth again.

"I love you," he replied. Molly was yelping softly, her head coming back and then falling forwards in time with Duncan's powered thrusts.

"Fuck, you're fucking destroying my pussy," she moaned. "You're going to make me come so fucking hard." Her voice raised in pitch until her yelps were high pitched whimpers of pleasure. She tried to say something but apparently couldn't find the words as Duncan's enormous cock sawed methodically in and out of her. "Grrgng," she moaned, her head lolling forwards as he pulled back. It swung back up, her eyes glazed over as he tenderly thrust in. Again and again the process repeated, her yelps filling the room. Finally, her pussy had endured enough and began to convulse almost violently down on him. He had to stop for a moment for fear of hurting one of them it was so intense. She seemed unable to make a sound for a long moment until something finally released and she gasped in pleasure, her eyes opening widely. He felt her push backwards forcefully and began to fuck her faster and faster.

His hips slapped loudly against the back of her thighs, his cock sawing in forcefully and back out as her pussy clenched down on him hard. Ripples of muscle pulsed up and down on his cock as she practically staccato screeched in pleasure. A huge smile found its way to her face as she reached back for his open shirt in an attempt to use the ends to pull him forwards harder. Duncan took the cue and thrust deeply, throwing her head forwards before he pulled out and did it again, and then again, and again.

"Fuu... uu... uuu...ck!" Molly moaned. Eventually he slowed as she came down from the mountainous orgasm she'd had. She stumbled to her feet and he caught her, lifting her easily into his arms and standing. He leaned into her and kissed deeply on the lips as she whimpered quietly into his mouth. Turning, he smiled and backed up, sliding into the chair they'd occupied earlier. She shook her head and raised a finger.

"You have to cum," she said. "Just give me a minute."

Movement on the couch caught his eye then, and Duncan saw Kelly moaning as another orgasm coursed through her body and she briefly stopped fucking Derrek's cock with her lips. He saw a smile in her eyes as she glanced briefly at him before her attention was drawn back to the cock slowly pushing into her cunt and the one pushing into her mouth. She moaned softly again and began to bounce in their peculiar rhythm.

Duncan smiled, hoping she had a dozen more orgasms before the night was through. He tenderly cradled Molly while she caught her breath and came down off of her orgasm.

She opened her eyes then and drew his face down to a kiss. "Thank you so much," she smiled. "I've been wanting that for so long."

Duncan kissed her tenderly, his tongue dancing with hers for a moment. "When did you first want to make love with me?" he asked.

She blushed briefly in his arms and leaned into his chest, trailing a finger affectionate across his chest and through the modest amount of chest hair he had. "Well, when we went camping that time, right out of college. You had just started dating Kelly, and Drake and I were a thing, but not engaged yet."

Duncan nodded as he remembered.

"So... do you remember that we only had the one shower in the cabin? Well, you didn't ever see me, but I walked in on you while you were showering and I saw how beautiful your cock was. That was it. That was when I knew I wanted it."

He chuckled. "That's a long time to wait."

"I told Drake about it eventually. He kept saying that maybe one day we could arrange something."

Duncan nodded and idly played with her breasts.

"I think he just wanted a chance with your delectable wife," she said, leaning back to kiss him again.

"It's probably true," he said, smiling as they broke the kiss. "But eight years is still a long time to have to wait. I'm sorry."

Molly pouted. "Eventually I resigned myself to the fact that I would probably never get to feel that beautiful thing inside me, filling me up and fucking my goddamn brains out."

He laughed then, causing her to laugh. She turned and drew him up out of the chair.

"I think we all need a shower," Molly said. "Come on. Drake installed a huge one in our bathroom."

Kelly pouted briefly, but Molly came and grabbed her by the hand.

"They're coming too, silly, you can keep fucking them in the shower."

"Oh, goody!" Kelly said, grinning. She stood then and reached for both cocks that she'd been servicing. "Come on you naughty boys," she said, giggling and leading them down the hallway in front of Molly and Duncan.

Five naked bodies felt like entirely too many before the water was turned on in their shower. It looked like it was two or even three showers, with faucet heads on three walls and one in the ceiling. Duncan smiled widely and briefly admired the construction work.

Drake came over and the two exchanged an awkward look. They were still naked and standing awfully close to another naked man. Duncan laughed at the absurdity of the situation and moved a little bit away. There was a look of acknowledgment between the two that told them both that they were still good.

Molly stepped into the shower and turned the water on. "Well, we definitely don't want it cold, do we?"

Derrek excused himself to go and use the other bathroom then, leaving Kelly pouting. "One of my naughty boys ran away," she said with a playful pout.

"There we go," Molly said, beckoning everyone in. She immediately reached for Duncan and leaned in to kiss him. Kelly took the cue and pushed Drake up against the wall, her fingers beginning to gently stroke his cock as she leaned in and kissed him.

"I'm so glad you guys could be our first real swap," Molly said.

"I know," Kelly replied. "I'm so glad! It wouldn't have felt right with anyone else."

"I couldn't imagine a better scenario," Duncan agreed, pulling Molly into another kiss.

"Goddamn, when can we do this again?" Drake asked.

Duncan broke off the kiss and looked over as Kelly methodically stroked Drake's cock.

"You're looking after my wife on Wednesday and possibly Thursday," Duncan said with a wide smile. "I expect by the time I get home, she'll be pretty sore."

Kelly shook her head playfully at him as her mouth dropped in mock shock. "Rotten man, you're terrible," she said.

Drake drew her face back to him and kissed her again before she slowly slid down and took his cock back into her mouth with a satisfied moan. Standing again, she turned and looked over at her husband.

"Baby, I'm so glad you convinced me to start trying blowjobs again. I really think it's my favorite sexual activity now."

"Goddamn I like hearing that," Duncan said, grinning widely.

"If I get to play with something like this, I might find myself loving blowjobs too," Molly said, stroking him and kneeling down. Kelly quickly followed suit and took Drake into her mouth as Molly took Duncan into hers.

Both men high-fived as the water flowed over them, the two women at their cocks sucking and slurping greedily at them.

"I could definitely get used to more blowjobs, especially from you two," Drake said. Kelly grinned up at him then and drew him back in to her soft, warm mouth. Duncan heard him moan and felt Molly's hands on his buttocks, drawing him further in and gagging her.

He watched Kelly turn and look back for a moment, and then, seeming to take the noise Molly made as a challenge, turned back and immediately deep throated Drake again. He groaned and raised his head back as the stream coursed down his body. Kelly glucked repeatedly as she forced his cock deep into her throat. Extricating him quickly, she gasped for air and quickly pulled him back in.

"God, you're going to make me pop if you keep that up," Drake said. Duncan grinned.

Kelly immediately pulled him out and squeezed the tip of his cock, the other hand gently squeezing his balls. "You don't get to cum again until you fuck me, at least once more," she ordered.

"Fuck," he groaned. "Yes, Ma'am," he answered quickly.

Duncan chuckled again as Molly wrapped her satin lips around the tip of his cock and began to methodically stroke with both hands as she looked up with eyes that screamed, "Cum in my mouth!" at him. Loud slurping noises echoed in the small space until Duncan felt a familiar feeling building. Her hands squeezed tightly as she stroked, almost as if she were trying to pull the skin of his cock off. If she hadn't wet it down so thoroughly with her saliva and his pre-cum, it might have been uncomfortable. The effect it was having on him though, was incredible. It felt like she was trying to pump the cum directly out of his balls.

"You want me to cum?" he asked, looking down at the beautiful brunette. She nodded enthusiastically, never taking her mouth off of his cock or slowing her stroking.

"Oh fuck," he moaned, his cum bursting forth from the tip of his cock to fill her mouth. She coughed briefly, whimpering in mild alarm before swallowing as another spurt filled her mouth. Another whimper and swallow were followed by a low groan of pleasure deep in her throat. An involuntarily shudder coursed through him as she hungrily slurped the cum from his cock, the thick ooze sliding into her mouth as she moaned and stroked him faster and faster. She lovingly swallowed the load as her tongue curled and pooled another spurt of it. He felt her draw it back into her throat and groan in unmistakable pleasure as his thick cum slid down it. Again, a spurt of warm cum filled her mouth, and the whimper and swallow followed, echoed by a pleasurable groan. She squealed in pleasure then as he finally slowed and then stopped, though she hadn't stopped swallowing his seed. Raising her arms in victory, she lovingly slurped all of the remaining cum from the head of his cock, running her tongue across the tip and slurping the final drips as they emerged from the hole. Breaking her lip-lock, she ran her tongue across her lips seeking more of his spunk to swallow. She'd obviously thoroughly enjoyed devouring his load.

"I'm so glad I was able to bring you off with my mouth," she said, squeezing him tightly and slurping noisily as she started to stroke him swiftly, as if she were trying to bring him off again. She looked up as her tongue slathered over her lips desperately seeking any remaining semen for her to swallow. "That was fucking yummy," she said, leaning forwards and nibbling his chest.

"Honey," she said, turning and looking at Drake. "The more you let me do that with Duncan, the more I'm going to learn to love it," she said, smiling.

"Well, shit," he said, grinning. "You free tomorrow, Dunc'?"

Duncan chuckled weakly and stepped back into the water stream. A knock on the door drew their attention back to Derrek.

"My shower was too lonely, so I figured I could see what mischief I could get into in here."

"I'm sure we could find some trouble together," Molly said as she opened the door and ushered him in. Duncan stepped out of the way as she leaned back into the stream and let the water wash all the excess saliva and cum away.

Derrek moved past her, or tried to before she stopped him.

"Honey," she said, looking over at Drake. "If you let me fuck your brother, I'll see if Dana will let you fuck her." She grinned wickedly at him.

Drake rolled his eyes then and looked over at her. "My love, if you want to fuck my little brother, you can go right ahead."

"Do you not want to have sex with my sister?" she asked, looking over at him with an "Oh no you didn't!" look on her face.

"Well, she looks like you, acts like you, has bigger boobs than you... yeah I pretty much do want to nail her." He grinned widely at her as she splashed water at him. "In all seriousness though, little brother, if you're too uncomfortable with it, you certainly don't have to put up with my wife's advances."

Molly stuck out her tongue and flipped him off.

"On the other hand, I can speak from firsthand experience, and I know my brother from another mother Dunc' here can attest to the fact that, my wife is one devastatingly hot piece of ass in the sack, if you know what I'm saying."

"I think it's pretty clear that you're saying I'm one hot piece of ass in the sack," Molly said, looking at him like he was an idiot. "You big idiot."

He shrugged in response. "I've got my dick in someone's mouth that is really good at giving head, and it looks like Duncan has you turned on beyond words. You can't expect me to know what the fuck I'm saying." Kelly giggled at his knees as she sucked him off.

"Seriously bro," Drake said. "I'm cool with it, and I know that Molly thinks it's kinky and in her current state, you really don't want to miss being with her. I know you want to, so go for it."

Derrek smiled and turned to him. "You sure? I don't want to fuck up Christmas."

Drake laughed. "If this goes like I think it will, Molly will be very well fucked during the holidays."

Giggling, Molly clapped excitedly. "God I hope so," she said, reaching out for her brother-in-law. "I could definitely get used to being fucked through the holidays. When one of you Taylor boys gets tired, I'll just swap you out for the other one. God, I might never stop having sex," she joked."

Kelly was still slowly bobbing at Drake's cock, her warm lips greedily slathering saliva and pre-cum across its length. Duncan took a seat in a raised tile corner and found himself as a happy spectator. Molly pulled Derrek out of the shower and reached over to the light switch to turn on the heater.

Opening the doors, the three in the shower turned to watch. Kelly moved to the front of Drake and bent forwards, wiggling her rump in his crotch.

"Come on, fuck me already," she said, turning and smiling at him, "or I'll have to tell my husband on you."

"She's damn near insatiable," Drake said, raising his eyebrows at Duncan and laughing easily.

"You'd better do what she asks before she breaks your dick off with her pussy," he said, drawing a laugh from the two of them.

She moved forwards, lowering her head to Duncan's cock and drawing him into her warm mouth. She popped him out of her mouth briefly, though, and looked up.

"I'm unsure of the rules of swinging, am I allowed to suck my own husband's cock while we're swapping or is that like a penalty?" she asked.

"That's totally a penalty," Molly said. "Your punishment is that you have to suck his cock."

"Goody!" she replied, grinning and leaning forwards to suck Duncan lovingly back into her lips.

Kelly moaned softly as Drake entered her from behind again. Duncan felt her lips slide slowly back down his shaft and then felt her body slide forwards as his friend began to slowly fuck his cock in and out of her pussy. A pulse of electricity raced through him, sending rivers of pleasure crashing through his body. He put one hand on the back of Kelly's head and felt her move her hands away so he could control how she was sucking him off. He began to slowly push her head down before letting her bob back up, his cock pushing again and again to the back of her throat and causing her to gluck loudly each time he did so. She moaned and began to squeeze his thighs, whimpering in pleasure as another orgasm hit her. Drake groaned behind her, trying to stave off his second orgasm of the evening without having to stop fucking her.

Duncan looked into the bathroom and saw Molly slide close to Derrek. "What do you think about fucking your brother's wife?" she asked, causing Derrek to smile and blush slightly.

Duncan laughed, but it turned into a moan as Kelly lovingly swallowed as much of his cock as she could in that position. She was being thrust forward methodically as Drake sawed his cock in and out of her pussy, bouncing her forwards on the bulbous head and causing her to moan in pleasure. Drake gripped both of her hips and began to power into her, his cock thrusting deeply before emerging and plunging home.

"Is my wife enjoying getting fucked?" Duncan asked her, before turning to watch Molly.

"He's fucking me so good, Baby," Kelly moaned. "I've lost count of how many times I've cummed on his cock. Do you like watching him fuck my tight little pussy?" she asked, groaning and sucking at the head of his cock.

"I really do, Baby," he said, smiling.

"Good, because I love being fucked while you watch, Baby."

"Good," Duncan said, pushing her face back down to his cock and grinning at Drake. She giggled and hungrily swallowed him back down, her lips sliding slowly and tightly up and down his shaft.

The other two seemed to be taking their time, even though they were both naked. Derrek was idly groping her breasts while she looked up at him demurely, her hands secretively rubbing the tip of his cock every few seconds.

"Would you like to fuck me first, or should I suck your cock," she asked him sliding to her knees.

He smiled. "I'll let you choose, whatever would be less weird."

She giggled. "Derrek, I'm going to fuck your brains out before we're done. It's not going to be weird for me at all." She went completely to her knees then and leaned forward to suck his cock into her mouth. She immediately pulled him as far in as she could, her lips sliding wetly back as she withdrew him and started forwards on him.

Derrek looked like he was going to faint then, staggering as she sucked the tip into her mouth and groaning in pleasure.

Duncan smiled, turning his attention back to his softly whimpering wife. "Does our little slut feel good?" he asked, looking up at Drake.

The bald man laughed then and slapped her on the ass, sending her head back and moaning as an orgasm hit her.

"Fuck, she's got a wonderful pussy," he groaned, clearly fighting his orgasm. "I can't wait until you let us fuck her again."

Kelly stopped attempting to suck his cock then and simply let herself be fucked. He looked like his cock being ground down by to a stump by her latest powerful orgasm.

'Fuck, Baby," Kelly said, grasping at Duncan's hands and squeezing hard. "He's making me cum so fucking hard. Ungh... God..." she groaned. Her face looked like she was in pain, but Duncan knew better.

Molly turned and looked up at him then, seeing that his erection wasn't being used. Derrek had moved around behind her and was sliding his own dick up and down her pussy, eliciting moans and soft yelps from her.

Beckoning him over, Molly pulled him down to his knees and immediately started to suck his cock into her hungry mouth. "God damn, do I love sucking this cock," she said. "I could really, really get used to this."

1...345678