Lucky Man Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pull your cock out," she said to whoever was behind the redhead. After that, she leaned over and grabbed her phone, aiming it down at Kelly as she smiled upwards.

Kelly smiled and slid a hand up next to her lips, sliding two fingers upwards into Marie's cunt.

"Fucking Christ," Marie swore, arching her back. Kelly briefly thought she hurt her, but then saw the renewed excitement on Marie's face, and felt her gyrating her hips against Kelly's chin as she continued to lick and suck.

Groaning, Marie's breathing got faster as she whimpered and gyrated in her seat. She surprised Kelly by sitting up for a moment and reaching over the redhead to yank her skirt up. Sensing that she was giving whoever was behind her a show, Kelly pushed her back and started sucking her pussy again.

"Are you my slave?" Marie asked.

Kelly groaned and nodded vigorously, never slowing her licking and sucking. Marie reached up and took a silk scarf from her neck. Reaching down, she wrapped it around Kelly's head and tied it after telling her to close her eyes.

Feeling her pussy get wetter, Kelly groaned, wondering what she was going to make her do. She felt Marie's hand on the back of her head though and quickly began to lick her pussy again.

She felt Marie moving, and quickly figured out that she was gesturing to whoever was behind her. Kelly groaned, sensing what was coming. She felt two masculine hands on her hips, and then a single finger running along the crack of her ass, pulling the underwear up and to the side. As they were pulled away, she whimpered, feeling the tip of a cock against her bare pussy lips. Still, she methodically scrubbed her tongue up and down Marie's pussy as a way of apologizing for stealing Danielle.

Taking her clit and the surrounding flesh in her mouth again, Kelly rubbed her tongue several times across the nub while she sucked; not an easy thing to master. Her friend started to cum then, crying out in pleasure as Kelly felt whoever was behind her pull on her hips. His strong hands pulled while his cock gently slid inwards. Kelly moaned, unable to stifle it as whoever was behind her started to gently fuck her.

"Total... fucking... slut..." she thought. Groaning, she pushed back and heard whoever was behind her moan in appreciation. He picked up speed as she continued licking, driving Marie's orgasm to its full potential as she whimpered against Kelly's lips and tongue.

Behind her, the mystery man was pulling roughly on Kelly's hips. She arched her back downwards, driving her pussy back and up and causing a wave of pleasure to course through her. His cock was decently sized and she grinned as Marie slid back and pulled her face up to kiss her.

Whimpering, Kelly's body shook with the impacts of the man behind her. She heard Marie stand, and then sit again. Feeling a hand on her face, she felt Marie pull her face forwards gently, but then felt an erection pushing against her lips and knew that Marie had someone else sitting in her seat.

Groaning, Kelly felt a surge of excitement that she was about to get to perform her new favorite hobby, and quickly took the newcomer's cock in her mouth. Groaning around the shaft, she felt herself pushed forwards again and again by the man behind her, his hands roughly grabbing her hips as she fought to suck as well as she could on the man in front of her.

Both men were grunting in pleasure as they fucked each end of her. The cock in her mouth slid as deep as it would go, pushing against her throat and causing her to "Gluck! Gluck! Gluck!" a few times in rapid succession.

"Switch?" came the voice from behind her. She thought for a second that she might recognize whoever it was, but she didn't. The cock in her mouth retreated, and she sat patiently on all fours, waiting for them to return. She didn't have to wait long as she heard the two men moving around. Behind her, she felt the second man sliding his cock up her slit, whimpering as he started to fuck her. In front, she opened her mouth immediately upon feeling his hand on her head and the soft head of his cock on her lips.

Groaning, she whimpered as the man behind her caused her orgasm to peak.

"Such a good little slut," Marie said, somewhere to her left.

She whimpered, feeling her pussy contract down hard on the cock in her pussy as he thrust deeply into her. His hands weren't as rough on her curvy hips as the first man, but he was pulling hard, fucking his cock deep into her.

The first man was jackhammering into her mouth with abandon, and for awhile she just left it hanging open. He slowed then, and she was able to start bobbing her head swiftly, her lips sliding down his shaft to the base as the head dipped into her throat, causing her to "Gluck!" again.

"God," the man in front of her groaned. "Cumming," he spat out. She whimpered, her orgasm renewing itself as she felt the first burst of his load filling her mouth. She swallowed quickly, obediently, as he thrust. The man behind her started to cum then, groaning as he started to fill her pussy with his seed. Whimpering as they hammered her from both ends, Kelly fought to keep her place in between them and keep steady.

Again and again the man in front of her burst into her mouth, grunting like an animal as he did so. Kelly swallowed him obediently, sucking desperately at his shaft in an effort to get as much of it as she could. Her excitement was unbridled at being taken and used in such a manner, and she hoped that there were two more men in the room that would be able to use her as these two had.

Grunting, the man behind her burst a final time into her before she felt his cock withdraw from her battered pussy. In front of her, the man in her mouth thrust a few more times before he withdrew. Cum filling her pussy and coating her lips, she panted and licked what she could from her face, but didn't move.

Feeling softer hands lifting her, she stood up on her knees and felt Marie kiss her. Whimpering in excitement, she waited for something to happen, but Marie took off the blindfold. Looking around she saw Mr. Deekins and Mr. Sellers, both looking exhausted but happy.

Grinning, she turned and started to say something to Marie, but the dark-haired beauty came in close for a quick kiss before she ran a tongue up Kelly's cheek where a line of cum had slipped out of her mouth.

Giggling quietly, Kelly let Marie clean her face up in her own way before she stood, and while Kelly watched, went and put both Mr. Sellers' and Mr. Deekins' cocks away.

"Dirty old men," she admonished playfully. "Put your dicks away before someone sees you!"

Kelly grinned, pulling Marie close as the two older men chuckled and headed towards their respective offices.

"I can't believe you let them do that to me," Kelly said quietly, her hands moving up to pull Marie down into a kiss. "Fucking slut," she said, her breath still coming in ragged gulps. "I'm so fucking turned on," she said.

Marie giggled. "You looked so hot," she said. "I can't believe we did that!"

Kelly, still shaking from the excitement and orgasm she'd just had, giggled uncontrollably for a moment before taking a deep breath. "God," she said, holding up one of her arms. "My hands are still shaking!"

Marie giggled and pulled her close for a hug, followed by another deep kiss. "I never thought I would see your head between my legs," she confessed. "I wonder how the hell we're supposed to work today." A sudden thought struck her and she looked down at Kelly. "Is Duncan going to be okay with all of this?"

Kelly giggled. Something told her that he definitely would.