Lucky Man Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly and Paul smiled genuinely at each other. As he watched, they briefly conversed and then leaned in and kissed goodbye. "Have a good day," Kelly said, smiling.

Paul kissed her a final time and picked up his prop briefcase, turning and walking to the garage door. Kelly watched, the camera on her the whole time. She waited for about twenty seconds and then smiled, reaching for her phone. She picked it up and then made a show of dialing a number. Holding it to her ear, she waited a few seconds.

"Hey," she said. "He's gone. I need you."

She smiled, pretending to get a response, and set her phone down. Duncan watched as she went and sat in a chair in the bedroom, staring out of the window longingly.

Paul rang the doorbell and she smiled, standing to let him in. Walking up to the door, she opened it and kissed him excitedly.

He picked up her then, seemingly impulsively, but she didn't protest. Walking easily with her in his arms, Eric carried her to the bedroom and shut the door.

"Cut!" Camille called. Frank stopped filming and glanced over. "Okay, let's set up for the bedroom scene. Paul, you'll be opening that door and peeking through, watching for a few minutes."

"What's going to work better?" he asked. "Do I interrupt them when they're kissing and she convinces me to stay, or do I watch them and surprise them both?"

Camille was quiet for a moment. "Let's try the first one first," she said. "We'll adjust if it doesn't look good."

The two actors and Kelly got set and into position as Camille called action. Kelly was lifted up in Eric's arms again, for continuity, and they stepped forward. Sliding her to the floor, Eric started kissing her again, his lips moving to her cheek and then neck. They spent a few minutes just kissing, and Duncan could tell that his wife was enjoying it.

After a few minutes, Camille had Kelly drop her robe and they continued kissing. She had Kelly start to stroke Eric's cock through his pants as he ran his hands over her body, and then had Paul crack the bedroom door open. Frank was filming the scene with the bedroom door behind the lovers, so Paul's form was blurry, but very apparent.

Every so often, Camille would have the actors pause so she could get a better still shot, but for the most part it flowed smoothly.

Paul stepped into the room and Kelly noticed he was there. She adopted a shocked look on her face and stood, then ran over to him, pulling on his arm as he started to leave, her hands reaching for his crotch. He shook his head and then glanced at Camille.

"I'm gonna need a second to get hard," he said. Kelly smiled and reached down, grabbing his zipper and sliding it down. Reaching in, Duncan grinned as she fished around for a second and then pulled him out.

"Need some help?" she asked.

Paul smiled. "Absolutely," he replied.

She grinned and slipped down to her knees, leaning forward and wasting no time in taking his cock into her mouth.

"Just don't fuck up her makeup," Camille warned.

Duncan smiled, feeling himself grow aroused as Kelly's long red hair bounced in a sexy wave as she slid her lips up and down the man's shaft. Looking up at him, she smiled and winked, then started to suck him off again. Quickly, Paul had his erection, and he gave Camille a thumb-up. Turning, the director looked at Eric. "Are you good?" she asked.

He grinned, nodding. "After that, shit yeah, I'm good."

Kelly stood back up and let Camille verify that she was still looking good. They got set again and Camille called action again.

This time, Kelly reached for his hand and pulled him back. Then, slowly, she looked down and saw that he was aroused. Frank got a close up of the two of them, Kelly looking triumphant that her "husband" was turned on from watching her stroke another man's cock, and Paul looking resigned to that fact.

For a few minutes, Kelly and Paul kissed. Camille had Eric zip his pants up and start to walk out of the room. Kelly stopped him though, reaching for his hand. She pointed to the bed and pushed him toward it, then turned back to her "husband," and walked him over to a chair.

Smiling, she reached down and pulled out his cock, stroking it for a second before leaning her face down and taking it in her mouth. A minute or so of her red hair bouncing as she sucked his cock, and she stopped and stood back up, then turned and slid sexily on to the bed. Looking back at Paul, she grinned and then turned back to Eric, snapping her fingers and indicating that he needed to be naked.

The young man did exactly that, shucking his clothes with surprising ease and speed. Kelly glanced back at Paul then, and slithered upward, her ass poking up seductively as she arched her back as much as she could, and lowered her face to Eric's cock.

Duncan grinned, feeling his cock swelling as he watched his wife work.

"You really enjoy watching her, don't you?" Miyu asked quietly.

Duncan nodded. "It's a turn on," he said. "I'm assuming you wouldn't like to watch your boyfriend with another girl?"

Miyu shook her head. "I get jealous too easily," she said. She was sitting next to Duncan, leaning easily into his shoulder. He was leaning back a bit more, sinking into the comfortable and surprisingly large couch while Danielle had slid down his body and was undoing his pants and trying to get his cock free. The young blonde wrapped her hand around it as she pulled it from it's confines.

Miyu's eyes went wide when she looked at his cock, and then directly at him. "Holy shit," she whispered.

Danielle grinned and looked up. "Yep!" she said quietly. "This was mine my first time," she said, holding up his semi-erect cock.

He smirked as Danielle turned back around and started to kiss the top of his cock, blossoming her lips open at the crown and then stopping half-way around each time to withdraw and kiss it again.

He looked up, seeing Kelly still in the same position. She was on all fours on the bed, her rump still up in the air alluringly, Eric's erection in her hand and mouth, and her head bobbing up and down while she glanced back over to her "husband," Paul.

Paul was still sitting in the chair beside the bed, his hand around his impressive erection and slowly stroking up and down, a curious smile on his face as he watched what she was doing. From his perspective, Duncan saw that he had a perfect view of Kelly's curvy butt. Her lingerie didn't have any fabric over that particular part of her body and her pale skin was in sharp contrast to the dark green of her panel of fabric fitting smoothly over her sex.

Duncan looked back at the love of his life as she slid her lips down the impressive organ of this blond stranger, his love for her stronger than normal. He felt... proud. He smiled as he realized what he was feeling.

A few more minutes passed as she continued to bob her head up and down on Eric's cock, moaning appropriately and pausing every once in a while for pictures.

"We're going to need to get Paul to bust a load on himself while he's watching," Camille said. "Then we'll take five while he recovers and we can start with the actual threesome. The camera angle switched back to the two of them on the bed with Paul behind them stroking his cock.

Duncan chuckled, assuming the idea for the story was that the husband was so turned on by what he was watching he blew his load early.

Kelly kept doing what she was doing after getting instructions from Camille, turning and taking Eric's cock back into her mouth with an audible moan.

Paul grunted, and the camera quickly switched as he began to stroke faster. "That's it baby," he said, playing for the camera and addressing his "wife." "Suck that dick."

Duncan watched for a moment as Paul started to cum, then felt odd about watching another man do that solo and looked down as Danielle's head bobbed up and down on him, her blonde hair being held up by Miyu. He reached down and took the hair in his hand and started to control Danielle's movements, forcing her down and then pulling her back up as she whimpered and fought to keep her lips over her teeth.

Miyu snickered at the sight and glanced up. Duncan winked at her.

"Nice," Camille said as Paul finished. "Let's take a break and we'll start again after Paul recovers.

Duncan looked back up as Paul stood up from the chair and accepted the towel that Camille offered, then headed off to clean himself up.

Looking back at the bed, he was not surprised to see his wife still sucking at Eric's cock. She finally stopped when the young man sat up and leaned in to kiss her and she reached up to caress his face.

Duncan smiled to himself, and then at Kelly as she turned and looked at him and saw what Danielle was doing.

"You can have some fun too, Miyu," Kelly called. "I don't mind!"

Duncan chuckled. "Just ignore her," he said. "She likes to push buttons."

Miyu was nodding at Kelly but then turned and smiled at Duncan quietly for a few moments, her eyes lingering on his cock that was being devoured by Danielle. At length, she looked back up briefly and then moved closer.

"I mean..." she said, her hand reaching over tentatively to caress the large shaft while Danielle continued to slide his cock in and out of her mouth. Danielle shifted then, saying something about working on her technique. She moved her rump and legs up, almost over the back of the couch and lined her body up next to Duncan's, her head still down at his crotch.

"Now, I can probably get you deeper," she said. Duncan chuckled, feeling Miyu's small hands stroking his shaft together as Danielle pursed her lips around the head again, then felt them blossom around it.

He glanced up and saw Kelly leaning back on her arms, perched oddly up off the bed as Eric worked at her crotch. He couldn't exactly see everything, but knew that the young man was sliding at least a few fingers into his wife. The bathroom door opened and Paul emerged and gave Camille a time out sign. She nodded and came over, to Duncan's mild surprise.

He stood at the edge of the bed, Camille knelt down and reached around to his buttocks, pulling him close and taking him into her mouth. She seemed to have no problems deepthroating, and Paul grunted in appreciation.

"You are a lucky man, Frank," Paul said.

Camille's husband, as silent as ever, grunted and smiled. A few seconds of hard sucking and Camille had him back at full strength. She stood back up and turned, smiling as she saw Duncan and the two younger women.

"Let's get everyone back in position," she said. "This time Paul, you start there and come over to the bed next to them. Eric, you'll be going down on Kelly and you'll need to reposition her up at the head of the bed so she can suck off Paul as he comes up to enjoy what his wife is doing."

The actors and actress nodded and got into position, Kelly easily taking Eric back into her mouth and starting to suck while Paul resumed stroking his cock on the chair. He made a show of watching her intently for a minute, a smile on his face, before standing.

Eric, seeing his cue, spun Kelly around easily on the bed and helped get her in position up at the head, sliding easily between her legs and nestling his face deep into her thighs. She looked up, eyeing Paul intently as he stroked and watched.

Kelly didn't look at Eric, but starting to moan as the young man started to devour her pussy. Her mouth dropped open and she moaned, but her eyes were focused on Paul. He stepped over to her after watching for a few quiet minutes, silently stroking his cock.

"Start to demean her a little," Camille said. "We'll cut it out if it doesn't work with the scene." Paul nodded and looked back at Kelly, who was still moaning gently, watching him.

"Such a whore," he said. "I leave for work and my whore wife can't keep her legs together and her mouth off some stranger's cock for five minutes."

She didn't say anything, continuing to stare and let her pussy be eaten by her lover.

"Fucking whore," Paul said, stepping up and then standing on the bed. He positioned himself over her, his cock protruding toward her face. He leaned forward and down, but the angle was wrong and the two had to reset at the behest of Camille. Eric continued to noisily slurp at Kelly's pussy, his hands easily gripping and lifting her buttocks when he needed to.

Paul started again, Kelly higher on the bed this time. He stepped up and easily pushed his cock into Kelly's mouth as she stared up at him.

"My wife is a fucking slut," he said. "Aren't you, baby?"

Kelly whimpered a moaning yes around his shaft, closing her eyes as he slid in. She opened them again as he slid out, his hand on the wall and the other around his shaft. His fat head brushed across her lips, leaving a trail of pre-cum that she licked off before blossoming her lips around the whole thing and taking him deep into her mouth.

"Talk back to him," Camille said.

Paul made a show of sliding his cock deep into her mouth and then back out, rubbing it across her lips. Kelly looked up as he did, staring silently while he painted her mouth with the head.

"So your wife is a cheating whore; what are you going to do about it?" she asked.

Paul smirked and thrust, pushing his cock against the back of her throat. She fought back the gag and glared up at him, so he did it again and then again.

Duncan smiled, watching his wife getting face-fucked. She was moaning pretty loud, punctuated by a throaty gluck and a whimper when he thrust really deep. Between her legs, Eric had one hand under her butt and the other between her legs, moving back and forth. He assumed the young man was fingering his wife while he was eating her and her face was being used. The scene seemed to take on a natural vibe then, the three starting to fuck more naturally. Camille fell silent and let it progress as the actors wanted. They all seemed to understand that the story had been established, and now they could play.

Danielle stopped sucking his cock long enough to strip down and then get back in the same position, this time letting Duncan pull her pussy up to his lips and began devouring her. She was at the perfect angle so that he could relentlessly punish her pussy with his tongue and still watch the action with his wife in front of them.

Miyu was still idly sitting there, stroking when she could and keeping a wary eye on Duncan's cock as if it would reach over and bite her or force her to start sucking it. Danielle looked up at her as Kelly and the other two men started to move around on the bed.

"You've got a boyfriend," Danielle warned, shaking her head. "Touching it is one thing, but..."

Miyu frowned and then looked up at Duncan, then back down at Danielle. "You're right. I just... God that looks like it would feel incredible."

Duncan smiled. "You don't want to cheat on your boyfriend," he said.

She nodded. "No, you're right. I wouldn't." She stood and excused herself to the bathroom as Duncan started to pulse his tongue against Danielle's tender young pussy again, causing her to whimper quietly. In the time it took for the young Asian girl to relieve herself and come back, Duncan had licked a quiet orgasm out of her, seemingly in time with the one Kelly had achieved. She was on her knees when he looked up again. Paul was still in front of her, his cock still in her mouth, but Eric was behind, his hands on her hips and his cock pushing into her drenched pussy again and again.

Miyu, dressed in a skirt and a matching top, came back over and sat down next to Duncan again, eyeing the scene for a minute before looking back at Danielle and Duncan. She elbowed Danielle and pushed her out of the way.

"Miyu," Danielle warned. "What about Charlie?"

Miyu shook her head. "I'm not doing anything," she said. "We just came and watched the photo shoot." She stood then and moved in front of Duncan for a few seconds and then pulled a condom from somewhere. Grinning, she tore the package open with her teeth and spent a few seconds sliding it on to Duncan's large erection before she spun around and moved backward, reaching behind her and feeling for the head of his cock and moving it into position. Duncan smirked when he felt that she'd removed her panties in the bathroom.

"I definitely didn't misbehave and accidentally sit down on this big fucking dick," she said, doing just that.

Duncan felt the diminutive Asian girl's pussy lips on the head of his cock, then felt her push. She was obviously very wet, turned on from the events taking place around her. Duncan heard a buzzing then and she glanced at her purse. Snapping her fingers, she had Danielle hand her the phone and clicked it open.

To his ultimate surprise, she kept sliding down his cock. Whimpering, she quietly said into the phone, "Hello?"

Duncan could just make out a man's voice on the other end, presumably her boyfriend's. He raised an eyebrow at Danielle, who was sitting next to him. She held up her hands in surprise, not knowing what the hell her best friend was doing.

"Hey baby," she said, forcing herself lower. She was definitely tight, and Duncan wondered for a second if the pretty young woman was as tight as Rachel. It seemed to take forever for her to work herself down his shaft, facing away from him. The condom didn't seem to lessen the experience any for her as it did for him, not that he wasn't enjoying himself.

Turning her head, she put the phone to her chest and rolled her eyes as she glanced back at Duncan and Danielle. "Oh my fucking God," she said, sliding further down his shaft.

"Yeah," she said. "I'm here baby. You'll never guess where Danielle and I are!"

Duncan raised an eyebrow at Danielle, who shrugged again. "I've never known her to be like this," she whispered.

"The people that Danielle is staying with are at a porn shoot," she said. "Me and Danielle are watching it right now." The guy on the phone said something and Miyu giggled quietly. "You're damn right I'm lucky. The wife is fucking gorgeous baby," she said. "You'd love her. She's a redhead."

Duncan distinctly heard a long, drawn out, "Fuck," come from the phone. Miyu giggled, forcing herself lower onto Duncan's cock. Her head drooped as he filled her completely and she turned, rolling her eyes in pleasure at them.

"Of course I'm behaving," she said. "What do you think they'll just start having sex with the crew and other people watching?" she asked. "It's all very professional."

Duncan couldn't believe the young woman. She slid up and off of him, and Duncan thought that she might be done fooling around, but she spun around immediately and straddled him, conversing quietly the whole time.

Sliding down his cock again, she looked into his eyes and then Danielle, pleasure filling them. "Yeah," she said into the phone. "We should be home tomorrow evening," she said. "Danielle is taking us somewhere fun tonight," she said.

Slowly, she leaned forward to caress Duncan's bearded cheek and then leaned in, gently kissing him on the lips as her pussy clenched down on his shaft, sliding down and finally bottoming out. There were still a few inches left, but it felt like he was filling her completely.

"What's that?" she asked. "Yeah, there are two of them fucking Duncan's wife, Kelly, right now."

She giggled and then said, "Okay. Let me turn off the flash." She did something to her phone and then covered it up, testing with a quick flick of her finger to make sure the flash was off. It clicked. She smiled and pulled Danielle up beside her, taking a close selfie. Danielle grinned widely as Miyu slid up his cock for a moment and then back down, then clicked the phone and took a picture. She looked at it for moment and then sent it off.

"That's your love and her best friend enjoying the porn," she said. "And this..." She turned the phone around and clicked it once over her shoulder, then back around to check the photo. She seemed happy with it, and clicked a few more buttons.

123456...9