Lucky: "Mom says girls don't count"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't see her that often. She's still in that crowd, but she's OK. They've not, like, sold her to Mexicans or something.

"I've heard about that. Did you hear about that? What they did to this kinky wanna-be actress that started hanging out with the Club. They used her then when they got bored they traded her to some gang running titty-bars Tijuana or somewhere.

"I mean, she was Mexican and an illegal so it was kind of like return to sender. But still.

"If you haven't heard that one I should totally tell you some time because that's a crazy story.

"Even the cops knew and they didn't give a fuck. Lucky County Police Department aren't much different from the MC in this county. PD, MC; basically the same people. They even hang out in the same bar, Neil's.

"Apparently the Club made a mint from it. Renovated the clubhouse and everything. Nancy said its real fancy now.

"Yeah my sister's OK and I see her for like, birthdays or whatever.

"Oh! And I saw her in this grungy video on this porn site that a friend sent me once when her brother found it.

"Like, apparently Nancy's guy wanted some cash for his bike which got bust up with a tyre iron by this other club. So he rented her to this production house out of town for a solid week. He didn't sell her though, he likes her too much I guess. Big softie."

Her cock milking cunt and sweet romantic nothings caused another near miss; I pulled out sharply for a second too cool down and stared fixedly at the ceiling as she kept talking.

This family. What had I fucked my way into? I didn't know if I wanted to meet Nancy and the MC, maybe go visit Neil's, or if I wanted to know exactly where they were at all times so I could always be at exactly the opposite end of town.

"Oh, you pulled out. Do you want me to turn over on my back? That's cool, you want to see my fa--- Uh, ahh, I guess not, ah.

"Anyway I heard of some girls go that production place for easy dollar and sometimes they basically just decide to keep them until they get bored with them. I think they even like brand them or like bar code tattoo them or something. They probably film doing that too.

"They're called Bitch Factory. Its in the middle of no-where, really isolated. They're kind of like the predators and Lucky is like the pack they prey on. They do this series called Lucky Bitches, which is local girls and runaways and so on. That's really popular with the boys around here.

"I know some girls who know some girls that have gone to them and they *really* work on the girls. Some of them actually really liked it; pretty quick way of how to find out if you're a total whore or not, ha. But, even if you didn't like it, you know... They pay. You just gotta hope they let you home again before your momma writes you off as, like, having being eaten by a snake or run off to live with Indians or whatever.

"I asked Nancy and *she* said he got four grand for her from them for the week. Way more than he'd need for the bike, right? I don't know anything about bikes. Pretty good trade for him, for an obvious slut, and boyish looking slut too. I guess they like obedient. Nancy's definitely learnt obedient. They didn't brand her though, couldn't do that with an MC girl, that would be a world of trouble.

"She got, I don't know what she got from the deal. Nothing I think. Probably she got an ice pack and a Plan B. Probably.

"Anyway you being at the high school you must have noticed there's always some girls like half way through twelfth grade get their fake tits of a sudden?

"Who do you think pays for it? Its not their boyfriends. They wait till they're eighteen then they sign with Bitch Factory. You either get paid, or you want new tits and Bitch Factory pay for them, so long as the girl keeps coming back until its all paid off. They have a deal with a doctor or something. There's always the Bitch Factory barcode like really small on the underside of the boob, too. That's a fucked up kind of kinky I reckon."

"So if you need cash fast and you've got a girl, they're the guys. Or if you know a girl and you want her to get fake titties when she turns eighteen and you don't want to pay for it, they're the guys.

"Just saying. A Lucky top tip. Pawn shops are too posh for this town. We pawn our women into porn. I guess its gross.

"Oh yeah, the video, I was telling you about the video.

"The video was hot though, not going to lie. It was her and this little Asian chick who was really small and cute and reminded me of our little sister Vicki, but Asian, and a bunch of dudes and the dudes did, like, *everything* to them. Every. Thing. I mean, yeah I touched myself, it was hot. But I felt a bit bad.

"I sent it to some guy I liked too and told him I got off to it loads of times which wasn't true I only got off to it once then it felt weird. I sent it so he would think I was, like, cool with being dirty and whatever because my girlfriend that used to go out with him said that's what he liked in a girl.

"I guess it worked. We went out after that and he was too rough on me in the car back so I didn't go with him again. Well, only a couple times anyway. I told him I was seeing someone else. Didn't want to admit didn't like it, being choked and spanked and slapped around and that."

I said, "So you're not into that stuff, huh?" That was only my second, and my penultimate, contribution to the conversation, mark you. For the entire time I was in the room, from start to finish.

"Oh... Well... No, its cool. You can totally do that stuff with me if you want to.

"I bet you know what you're doing to a girl. It wasn't the pain I minded, more like the worry. I just think he wasn't very good at it, like it hurt more than he meant it to which was kind of worrying. So yeah you can totally---

"---Ow! Ugh. My ass.

"Oh God are you going to do that ag--- Ahh!

"Oh my God. Ugh.

"Ugh. Oh fuuuck...

"... Wow. That... Yeah that actually hurt more than when he did it. But no, its cool, because, like, I don't know, you're not a bit stupid like he was?

"Ow!

"Oh my god, I'm burning.

"Ahh! OK please, that's too much, please."

"What do we say when we've been slapped around, Millie?" I said, with my mortar board on. My third and final contribution.

"What do you mean? Oh. Yeah. Like the videos.

"Thank you, sir.

"Anyway. The video. There was this bit. It was when Nancy was licking cum out the Asian girl's poor little asshole and some guy had his boot on the Asian girl's head pinning her down to floor.

"Don't know why. Felt kind of creeped out to get off to that but I kept rewinding to it and I got off to it. Never watched anything like that before, it was super... Umm... Well it was a lot.

"The whole thing started with Nancy crawling on all fours naked through a house with a guy leading her by her hair. And he lead her outside and along the dirt road then into this garage and there was a bed there and the pretty Asian girl was naked on the bed with a collar and a leash and there were a load of men standing around dressed in suits.

"Nancy got lead up to the bed and she crawled up onto it and started making out with the Asian girl, kind of controlling her with the leash, moving her around to the bits she wanted her to kiss, like her stomach. That went on for ages.

"Then the guys got involved and it got rougher and, yeah, the ass-eating-boot-head bit... That happened. And I came.

"It was ninety minutes long in one take. I didn't finish watching it. Crazy. And they must have made lots of other videos too if they had her for a week. But I only saw that one.

"Anyway, I'm totally off track. That was how I lost my V-card. Me and her we can actually joke now though, about how she took my virginity. Like, you got to lose it somehow, right?

"She jokes about how I should join the Club, find a patched member who can take me on. She's like, "we've got a younger sister, so next year you can keep up the tradition!" Yeah, no way. I am *not* into my sisters. Even my little sister Vicki who is way cuter than Nancy and even though it would be kind of sexy."

"Sweet. Mother. Of. God..." I muttered unintelligibly under my breath, as I hammered her cunt into the mattress with each word.

"Anyway, even if I was into it, or like, the guy was cool enough that it was worth it, I still wouldn't. I want to get a job, not be some biker's pass around ho. Not for a Lucky MC biker anyway.

"So yeah, after that I did have sex more. Over the last year. I mean obviously, more than not at all. But with, you know, guys my age or just not fricking terrifying guys. Not like Nancy's man. Only been with three of them, other than Nancy's. So that's four.

"Or five if you count this party and I think this boy Jake did me when I was out of it but I don't know exactly it was him. It could have been anyone, I guess.

"I think it was Jake. He's my friend's brother. The one who found the video of Nancy.

"He was hanging around looking at me all night and I know he's shown people a pic me passed out without my panties with my skirt pulled up. So that's pretty sus.

"I hope it was this other guy though, this guy Michael I was unofficially seeing at the time, because that would have been cool. His girlfriend was at the party so he couldn't act like anything with me. I was trying to get his attention all night but he had to ignore me.

"His girlfriend, Julia, is a total bitch but she's super hot, that's why he's with her. And apparently she gives amazing head. Everyone says so."

I was pretty sure I knew which Michael and Julia she meant from two years back when I had taught their class. In which case Julia most certainly did give amazing head. A tight cunt too. Not a patch on Millie's though. I thought about telling her that, my present to her, but didn't want to break her flow.

"But anyway maybe Michael got a moment when he wasn't with his girlfriend and he found me like that passed out. That would be kind of sexy and forbidden, especially with his girlfriend at the party, and I basically would have let him anyway if I had been awake. Whereas Jake would be more eww and basically rape, right?"

Yes, Millie. 'Basically.'

"Jake's dating Vicki now, my younger sister. That's the boyfriend she's probably staying with tonight. How did that happen, right? Ew. I guess were all his type. I hope he doesn't take her cherry before I need it to trade her to get in the MC--- I'm joking! Obviously. I don't want to be in the MC.

"Still hope he doesn't take her cherry though. She's too pretty for him. She's the prettiest. She's a senior now. I don't know why she didn't take your class, she loves history, novels and that.

"She *should* trade her cherry but to get someone, like, I don't know, a famous guy or something. Like an actor. Or a rich guy like a lawyer. Or put herself online for an Arab prince, I bet there are places white girls can do that. Barely legal virgin bride, rich men would love that right? Teach her to be whatever they want her to be, like a pedigree puppy. That's a ticket out.

"She could take me with her, I'd be their estate manager because I'm smart, or au pair for their kids, or his piece on the side when she's on the rag or whatever. If she can get me out of Lucky I'd be anything, her human sex swing. I mean, just get me out.

"Bet she won't, this is Lucky. All the pretty girls just get knocked up straight out of school by bums that worked with their dad or whatever. Or before they leave school even. I bet you've knocked up a few schoolgirls, right? I mean, why not? Who's going to care in this shithole town?

"Jake's probably acting out that video scene for scene on her already. Right now. Poor little sis. Poor little sis's little asshole.

"Oh my God imagine me eating Jake's jizz out of Vicki's asshole. Wow that's so weird, I should so not be thinking about that. Not like I can un-think that image though. That's so twisted. Ha.

"I bet even Vicki's asshole is cute though."

She (unwittingly?) timed that particularly vivid statement with another flex of the vaginal walls. I groaned--- But it was OK, just. I had it under control. Instead, to distract myself, I reached down, spat, and stuck a thumb in her ass up to the first knuckle.

Amazingly, she didn't seem to mind it, or love it, or react at all.

"OK wait, I reckon, if she hasn't given up her cherry yet, I reckon this is what he's doing. I reckon he's watching Nancy's video while Vicki blows him. Like she'd be under his computer desk learning to suck cock every evening when she goes over. That's the kind of thing these dicks do here, because Lucky girls, we basically learn to do what we're told. Guys think they can do what they want with us. I guess they can.

"That's why we all had a thing for you in school, because you're foreign and you probably aren't like that at all and you're probably romantic and go to Paris and everything."

I twisted my thumb in her ass. Romantically.

"Have you been to Paris?

"If someone--- If you or someone took me to Paris, I would totally suck your cock under the desk every day for like a month. I mean, like, probably every day forever, right? Because that would be so amazing. I would love to see Paris.

"I bet Vicki isn't very good at sucking cock. She's got a small mouth. I'm OK. I'm not at good as Michael's girlfriend though, that's what Michael says.

"I choke really easily. You can try later if you like.

I screwed my thumb as deep as it would go and gave it an affirmative jolt. Besides wiggling her butt to get comfortable with the deeper intrusion it still didn't seem to phase her, or slow the monologue.

"I bet Vicki chokes on Jack's cock and I bet he likes that. What a dick.

"Anyway now I've had sex with you too so that makes five or six. Depending on what happened at the party. That's my body count. Not counting the guys from the church that used to come in my mouth.

"That's not bad, five. Or six. That's not, like, slut grade. And they've mostly been my age and nice guys. Even the rough guy who did that stuff to me in the car, he's OK really. They're mostly been possible boyfriend material, you know? Even if they weren't actually like putting a ring on it or whatever.

"I mean, you're not my age but you're cool and Australian or whatever so its kind of the same. Just be one of the nice guys and don't, like, rent me out to pornographers please. Or fuck my ass.

"Unless you really want to.

"My ass that is, not the pornographers.

I pulled my cock out, removed my thumb, and prepared to switch.

"Oh I guess you do want to.

"Uh oh, umm, OK. I've never, so, uhh---

"Uhhh! I'm not sure--- Ahhh---!

We break now for a brief commercial, while Millie adjusted to getting her ass fucked for the first time. Yes I used lube, yes I went slow to start with. I'm not a monster. The lube was Vaseline from her make up set up on the dresser, just inside reaching distance from my position the bed, in case you were wondering.

But don't worry, dear reader, you just can't stop that girl. Can't stop her from talking in any case. In no time at all she was back to up to full speed again. Only now with a quite large cock aggressively spearing her ass.

"Hey its not so bad, its actually OK when I touch myself too.

"Oh yeah, I remembered another one. This one, its not one of the six, because we didn't ever do it, but last year I used to get down on my knees in front of our theatre teacher so he could jerk off in my mouth, in his office. It was just like church. We did it like that because he was afraid to fuck me. Or even touch me. Like not even touch his dick on my tongue.

"You probably know him, yeah? I think he might be gay. Because, like, its weird not touching me. I mean I *said* he couldn't touch me but I thought he would anyway. At least try to. Like at least a boob. Or just stick it in my mouth. What was I going to do if he did? Come on. But nothing. Who's like that?

"So yeah, that's me.

"I guess you could say if we'd had a man at home I wouldn't have done that stuff, but I'm not much of a ho, not like Nancy.

"I've never actually, like, lezzie raped my sister to get a guy's attention."

I sped up now. Control was no longer possible.

"Or been tied over a Harley for three hours during a meet and fucked by like twenty bikers. She did that. Though I don't know if she was actually conscious when it started.

"Now she *really* needed a dad. Her dad. Or mine and Vicki's dad, who was her step-dad. Any dad, really, would have done."

Sweat poured off me as I pounded faster, and faster, and faster---

"And some tits. She'd be less insecure with some proper tits. I'm surprised her guy didn't buy her a big obvious plastic set with that four grand, or ask Bitch Factory to fit them. Maybe he likes her insecure or maybe he likes boys a little bit. Like the theatre teacher does.

"Anyway, a daddy and some real tits and Nancy'd have a lot less desperate ho vibes.

"And our mom, oh my God our mom. She'll be so jealous to meet you. She's become such a slut since dad left, she once---"

I made some deep, inhuman, groaning noise, like a dying animal as I came deep in her ass. Then I collapsed and everything started to fade. If this is death, I'll have an extra portion, I thought.

I could hear her wittering on, growing distant.

"Wow. That was like, super intense.

"Umm. Have you come? You have, right?

"If you haven't could you like, pull out and come on my face? Or my boobs? Or if you have could you do it again anyway for me?

"I want to take a selfie so I can tell my girlfriend. Jasmine. Jake's sister.

"When I texted her today to tell her I was going to your evening class she was super excited. She's a year younger, a senior like Vicki. Except she *is* in your class at school this year, she's called Jasmine.

"She hoped you'd remember her but she's super quiet and she said she's always at the back and she's never said anything because you make her nervous.

"She wanted me to try and seduce you. Tick. I was like, you don't have to tell me.

"And she wanted me to call you daddy because that's what she would do, and invite her next time, and all sorts of things, but I said that was too weird. Maybe. I don't know, like maybe some time.

"Or maybe you can just hold her back after school or something and then I don't have to be there and it doesn't have to get all weird and lezzie with me and her because that's not really my thing.

"Anyway when I send the photo she's going to be sooo---

"... Hey... Mister...

"... Are you even listening to me? Are you, like, dead or something?

"Only you're really heavy and~~~"

--------

The perfect death.

--------

Alright I didn't actually die.

But I did lie there for a long time, even after my cock had softened enough that she was able to wriggle out from under me and go herself clean up.

I lay there, eyes closed, at perfect peace.

--------

Eventually I got up too, went to share the shower with her and had a lovely time soaping up that gorgeous little body.

I'd hardly had a chance to fully take it in earlier. So I took my time, I was appreciative, I enjoyed feeling her soft flesh melt against mine and I made her shiver and climax against the flat of my hand as I kissed her.

Surprisingly, she was a quiet climaxer. She just leant against me and held my arms and moaned.

There was absolutely no chance of shower sex though.

Firstly, because I don't enjoy it. Never have, or at least not since I was in my early twenties and I thought it was one of those things you were meant to like. So now you know; there will be no Lucky shower sex anecdotes.

Secondly, because she had drained me more thoroughly than I could ever remember. An erection was now, and would be until the next day, about as likely as Lucky winning an America In Bloom award.