Lucky Number Seven Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, it is. This is our third day here, and we love it, so far," I said.

"Aren't these villas great. Yours looks bigger than ours, and you have a great view of the ocean," she bubbled.

"We opted for a villa suite, which is bigger, and I think the suites are all situated like this," I explained.

"We have a partial view, which is still nice. But, wow, you can be in your pool and look straight down at the ocean, cool. I love the pools, but stupid me, I didn't pack any bathing suits. I couldn't decide which ones to bring, then forgot them all; left them on the bed, I guess," she giggled.

"Oh, I brought plenty," Myra offered, "and I think one might fit you okay. We're approximately the same size, except for height."

"Oh, that's sweet, but I couldn't. I don't want to be a bother."

"It's no bother, dear," Myra replied, nodding toward the stairs, "Come with me and we'll see what we can find."

I thought, "What the hell? Let's just move this along to the 'Goodnight, see you later' part."

"Oh, you're too nice, but okay," Emily replied with undisguised joy, and Myra exited the pool.

As Emily followed Myra up the steps to the villa, I couldn't help but notice her firm, muscular butt gyrate and her slim, muscular legs flex. Good grief! Myra had better get rid of her, soon. My libido was peeking.

I sat and watched the moon rising out of the water and the night sky filling with stars. After several minutes, I heard the girls coming down the steps to the pool deck. I thought, oh good, now she can go home and annoy her husband, and we can get down to business.

I was wrong.

Myra and Emily came walking up, side by side, with Emily in Myra's silver and white bikini, one of my favorites, and one of her skimpiest and sexiest. Good Grief! I didn't need this. My semi-erect penis lost its 'semi'. This little gal was a stunner, and the last thing I needed to see in my present state.

The suit she put her in is very sheer, and the bra cups are low cut with a bow-string tying them together. Emily's big, firm breasts were practically overflowing the cups. Myra never wears it in public. She has rather pronounced nipples and fairly large aureoles, which tend to peek over the tops of the bra. It also fits her rather snugly, pushing them up even further. Like the top, the bottoms are held together on the sides with strings, exposing a lot of skin. Now, looking at Emily in my wife's sexy bikini, was, well, not fair. I looked from happy, smiling Emily, who I think was waiting for my approval, to my wife, who was grinning like a Cheshire cat. When we made eye contact, she gave a slight nod of her head towards Emily.

"That looks really nice on you Emily. Looks like it fits very well," I offered nonchalantly.

She looked just as hot as my wife did in it, but different. Her breasts were just about the size of my wife's, but appeared to be firmer and a little fuller. Her chest was narrower, as was her waist, which couldn't have been more than 23". She was a little hippier than my wife, and when I complimented her on the suit, she did a pirouette, showing me her very firm, medium-sized butt and strong, slim, muscular legs.

Again, I thought, "This girl has to go." I knew my wife was taking an opportunity to tease me, and I was conflicted. I didn't like it. I wanted to get busy with my woman, but I couldn't deny that Emily was damn nice eye candy.

"What about your husband? Do you think he is missing you, yet?" I ventured.

"Oh gosh, Eric! I better go check on him," Emily laughed, "I just need to change, first."

"You can keep the suit on, if you like. Just throw your clothes on over it. You can bring your husband by for a swim, tomorrow. I think we're going to turn in early," Myra offered, giving me a small wink.

It did not escape Emily's notice. She grinned, "Gotcha, and thanks so much. We'll catch up with you tomorrow. Thanks again. Have fun!" she giggled and headed for the steps, gyrating her too-cute butt as she left.

Myra cleared her throat, "If you're done watching her butt wiggle, why don't you go make us a couple drinks and let's stay out here a while longer," she suggested with a wry smile.

I laughed, "Don't pretend you didn't engineer this whole show to tease me," I said, feigning irritation.

She smirked, "Poor put-upon thing," and stuck out her lower lip, then in her sultriest voice, "If you go get the drinks, I'll make it up to you."

"I can't imagine how you could make this up to me, but I'll give you a chance," I teased as I headed up the stairs.

When I returned, Myra's long, shapely body was stretched out on a chaise, butt naked. I almost spilled our drinks.

"Thanks, hon," she said, then teasingly, "Sean, darling, don't you think you're a bit overdressed?"

"I guess I am." I set my drink down and stripped my shorts off, my semi-erect penis flopping out.

"You did have an ace up your sleeve...a very nice one, I see. Actually, looks like you stacked the deck!" she kidded.

"That's all on you, smarty," I returned.

"Oh, just me? I don't think so," she said, coyly.

"Very funny, but you shouldn't have had her tease me like that. You may not be able to handle the consequences."

"Sounds like a hollow boast to me. And I think I can handle..."

"I forgot to ask...Oh, gosh! Oh my, so sorry. I heard you were still at the pool and came to ask what time was best for tomorrow..." Emily stammered.

We didn't hear her return. I looked up and she was standing there, frozen in place, staring at my goods. I finally had the sense to try and cover myself, but a little late.

My wife was nonplussed, "It's okay, Emily. Why don't we meet up after dinner, say about 5:30? We can have drinks, enjoy the pool and watch the sun set."

"Uh, okay. Again, sorry," she said over her shoulder as she scampered down the steps.

"Good grief!" I exclaimed, "Any more surprises, tonight?" I asked, exasperated, as I flopped on my lounger.

Myra set her drink down, got up and straddled my lounge chair, "Just this one. I hope you don't object."

She came and stood over me, legs spread, hands on hips, letting me take in her tall, elegant form. The deck lighting cast shadows on her lovely curves and illuminated the moderate 'V' of dense, brownish-blond pubic hair covering her vulva. She placed a hand on my stomach and grabbed my quickly hardening pole with her other hand. She squatted till my cockhead pressed against her vaginal opening, then rubbed it back and forth, gathering moisture. I was surprised how wet she already was.

As if reading my thoughts, she grinned, "I'm more than ready. I've been primed for quite a while. I was afraid I was going to spot my panties before Emily left."

As she said that, she pressed down, wiggling the head till it slipped passed her vaginal opening, then sunk all the way down my shaft, coming to rest on my hips. I reached up and fondled her breasts, teasing the nipples, while enjoying the feel of her snug tunnel enveloping my cock. While sitting still, she worked her muscles, caressing my shaft in the most divine manner. With both hands bracing on my chest, she slowly rose up till my cockhead reached her opening, then slowly slid back down. Watching her leg muscles flex as she rode me, added to my excitement.

Eyes locked with mine, she growled, "How long can you hold out? I want to cum this way."

"I've had enough to drink that I think I can hold out longer than your legs will," I grinned.

"We'll see about that," she challenged.

She rode me that way for several minutes. Then her chest started to flush and her big nipples became taut and distended -- she was close.

About that time, she relented, "Take over baby. I'm close and need you to pound me."

I grabbed her butt cheeks and held her up high enough for me to stroke, and immediately started slamming into her with fast, measured thrusts.

"Oh yes, yes, mmm, close, close, faster, fuck me hard!"

I ratcheted up a notch, and began thrusting rapid-fire.

"Ahh, close, ungh, ungh, clo-ose...cum-m-m-for-me-no-ow-ow...FUCK-CUM-M-MING!" she yelled.

She exploded, and I powered through her orgasm, continuing to pound her as my balls contracted, then I climaxed, semen surging from me, filling her spasming vagina. I released her buttocks and she dropped on me and fell forward, both of us a bit breathless from the exertion. Until then, I hadn't thought about the noise we made. I knew no one could see us, but hear us? Not so sure.

We slept well and woke up refreshed -- one of the benefits of our resurgent, dynamic sex life.

III. A SURPRISING DAY

The next day, we were having an early lunch on the outdoor deck of one of the restaurants when we heard Emily behind us.

"Morning neighbors. I'd like you to meet my husband, Eric."

"Good morning," he greeted us, in a soft-spoken, southern accent.

"Nice to meet you, Eric. I'm Sean, and this is Myra," I replied as I stood to shake hands.

"Have you eaten?" Myra asked, and offered for them to join us.

"We were just coming to get a bite when I saw you. Are you sure we're not intruding?" Emily asked.

"Not at all, Emily," I said, and motioned to the remaining chairs. "We've already ordered, but...oh, here comes Mali."

"Thanks so much for letting us join you, and call me Em."

"Will do, Em," I replied.

Mali came over and offered, "I see you have guests joining you. If you are staying for lunch, I will take your orders."

While we waited for our meals, we got acquainted. Eric was a handsome, pleasant young man, but quite the opposite of Emily, more reserved and softer spoken; not that she was loud and brash, just 'livelier' and more direct.

We learned that Emily taught second grade -- easy to see that would suit her; and that Eric had his Masters in Astronomy and was in an internship with NASA at Ames Research Center north of San Jose, California.

Although I hadn't been too keen on inviting company into our vacation, both Eric and Emily were engaging and pleasant, so a welcome intrusion; but I still didn't want to adopt them. We learned that Eric and Emily were 25 and 24, respectively, and had been married five years.

After an enjoyable meal of Thai barbeque, featuring a variety of locally sourced meats, we reiterated our invitation for that evening, and agreed to meet at our villa after dinner. As the wait-staff was clearing our table, Mali, who had overheard our conversation, asked if we would like dinner served at the villa.

Myra immediately responded, "That sounds like a great idea. Honey?"

"Works for me."

"That sounds awesome," Emily chimed in.

We agreed to meet at four p.m. for drinks and to place our food order, then we went our separate ways.

As we walked back to our room, Myra ventured, "They're a cute young couple, don't you think?"

"Yes, very nice and they seem well-matched."

Myra added, "She's cute as a button, and he's a handsome young man, although he seems a bit shy."

"Well, anybody would seem more reserved next to Emily. She's a pistol."

"That she is," Myra laughed.

After lunch, we ventured out on a jungle path that led to a beautiful waterfall. It was not large, but featured rivulets of water dancing down a rock cliff and splashing into a clear pool. We sat in the shade of the jungle canopy listening to the sounds of the water and the jungle around us.

"This is gorgeous and so serene, a slice of paradise," Myra observed.

"Relaxing, refreshing, and being here with you, it is paradise," I replied.

"You silver-tongued devil, you. Are you wrangling for more sex?"

I chuckled, "What if I am?"

"Well, you've just about worn me out. I'm not 24 like that young vixen, Emily. I guess I could ask her to pinch-hit, if I didn't think you would like that too much," she kidded.

"Myra!"

"Oh, come on honey. Don't tell me that idea offends you. I've seen the way you look at her. Of course, I don't blame you, she's quite pretty and has a hot, little body."

"Hey, I admit she's nice eye candy, but that's all," I said defensively.

"I was just playing. Don't get your shorts in a twist...But, are you saying you haven't given it a thought...what it would be like to be with her?"

I turned and looked at her, wondering where this was coming from, "Seriously, why would you even think of that? I questioned.

She laughed, "You're a guy. Don't you guys always wonder about 'that' whenever you meet a pretty woman?"

"Yes, I guess we do, at least at some level. But I don't think my libido is up to the challenge of a 'young vixen' like her."

"Oh, I don't know. I think you could handle her just fine. You're a stud, my virile husband."

I waved a hand and shook my head, "And how would you know if I'm a 'stud'? Have you had experiences I don't know about so you can compare and judge my studliness?"

"No. You know I only had sex with my high school boyfriend before you. But women talk, and I've heard a lot of stories from other wives; and one of the girls in my office, who was pretty active, sexually, shared quite a bit of detail with me. You compare very well to what I've heard," she replied, smiling.

"Well, I guess that's good to hear," I said, trying to sound a little humble.

"So, how do I compare, you know, to the women you've been with?

"Babe, you are the best lover I've ever had, by far, okay, and the most beautiful woman I've ever been with."

"And just how many women would that be? You know, that you 'been with'?"

"Really? Why the sudden curiosity?" I countered, getting a little uncomfortable.

"Well, I've always kind of wondered, but you've always been reluctant to address that topic. Now, being here, and watching your reaction to Emily, I just got to wondering about it."

"Hmm, I honestly don't know. I mean, before you, I went through a period where I 'dated' a lot."

"So many, you can't remember 'how many'?" she teased, laughing. "Are we talking five, ten, fifteen...more?"

"You really want to know?"

She nodded.

"Okay, probably around 20, maybe more. I never added them up."

"Really? You dog! I knew you must have had some serious experience before me, because of how you make love. But damn, baby, 20-something? I'm impressed. So that's why you're such a good lover."

"Actually, most of what I know, I learned from one woman -- an assistant professor from one of my classes, a divorcee who was about 10 years older than me, Cynthia. She helped me with a thesis paper and we just had chemistry. Anyway, she was a patient and dynamic lover, and I guess you could say, you have her to thank for what I know."

She grinned, "Well, thank you, Cynthia."

"What about you?" I asked, "Have you ever wondered about somebody else, you know, sleeping with someone you met?"

"We're being honest, right...and no judgement here?"

"Right. Unless you going to tell me, you slept with your boss..."

She laughed, "No, I've never actually considered sleeping with anyone else, but..."

"Yes, go ahead," I urged her, my curiosity piqued.

"Okay. I have wondered about sex with a different man. I didn't have all your experiences, so I guess you could say there is some curiosity there, and I have fantasized a couple times. Just, you know, hmm, wondering what another man might be like -- just pure fantasy, no desire."

"Well, I think there has to be some desire to lead to the fantasy, don't you think."

"Hmm, yes, I guess you're right. But back to you for a minute. I got really curious last night, watching you react to Emily in my bathing suit. I got to wondering just how much she affected you. If she was the type, that if you could, if you had permission, would she be someone you would want to have sex with?"

"Permission? What, you mean, like, go ahead honey, have sex with the hot, little redhead?"

She laughed, "I'm talking, like, hypothetically. Honestly, it turned me on a little, watching you looking at her in my bikini."

"Yes, that was pretty disconcerting, and yes, it did get me going. Okay, happy? And, you're saying, it turned you on?"

"Yes, a little. Women have fantasies, too...and a sex drive. I'm not a nun. And, I did imagine you with her...and yes, it turned me on a little."

"Really, me sleeping with another woman? I would think that would make you jealous, not turned on."

"Well, yeah, but both."

"Okay. But, my turn to put you on the spot. What about Eric?"

"What about him?"

"Oh, don't be coy. He's a good-looking kid. So..."

"I don't know. He's pretty young...I think too young for me."

"Emily's much younger than me, but you could see that match."

"I think it's different for an older woman with a younger man."

"Oh, you mean like Cynthia and I?"

"Um, touché. But the attraction would have to go both ways, and I don't think he would be all that attracted to me."

"I gotta throw the flag on that one. I saw him watching you at lunch. I think he was quite captivated by you."

"Really?"

"Really. So, answer the question, would you, if you 'had permission', like to, not to put to fine a point on it, have sex with Eric...hypothetically?"

"I don't know. Mmm, maybe. But, you know, I haven't seen Eric practically nude, so I don't have sufficient data to base my judgement on," goading me a little.

"Hey, that was your doing. But enough about that. We need to head back or we're going to be late. And I need a shower. I'm fairly sweaty and grimy feeling."

"Sounds like a plan, and I want to change."

We headed back to the villa, and rushed to take our showers before our guests arrived.

IV. A FANTASY FOR DESSERT

Just before four p.m., Mali arrived with wait-staff and set us up by the pool with drinks, light tapas, and two extra chaises. The pool deck was already outfitted with a small dining set. Eric and Emily showed up at four sharp. After placing our order, Mali informed us our meal would be served in about 40 minutes.

We settled around the table for drinks and talked about the resort and travel in general. This was their first major vacation since their honeymoon and first trip outside the U.S.

"How did you decide on Koh Samui?" I asked. "It's not like it's a prime destination in most travel brochures back home."

Eric answered, "I was discussing our fifth anniversary vacation with a coworker and he suggested Thailand, especially the islands. We were originally going to Hawaii, and he said that except for airfare, this would be more bang for the buck, more romantic, and less touristy. After researching different resorts, we settled on this one."

"Well, we're glad you did," Myra offered, "You're a lovely couple and we're pleased to make your acquaintance."

"Here, here," I said and raised my glass in a toast.

Emily spoke up, "Oh, well, you guys are the greatest, and we were really happy to meet another American couple. Most of the folks here look to be from here or, I guess, the Middle East."

"Although, we did meet an older couple from Australia, today," Eric added.

I laughed, "We're an older couple, too."

"Oh, no," he stammered, "I mean like in their late 40's, maybe early 50's."

"How old do you think we are?" Myra asked.

"We guessed mid-30's," Emily replied.

I laughed, "I'm 49 and Myra is...well, she's much younger."

"Isn't he sweet? I'm 46," she put in.

"No way," Emily exclaimed, genuinely surprised.

Eric added, "You guys look great for your age...not that you're that old...I mean..."

I laughed, "It's okay, Eric. Thank you. We're very comfortable with our age. In fact, we don't feel 'that old' and are in better health and better shape than we were in our thirties."

"I hope we look as good as you when we are in our 40's. My dad is 44, his hair is graying and thinning, and his body doesn't look half as good as yours...oh, I'm sorry, that was..." Emily faltered, embarrassed.

"That was fine, Emily. And you're right. Sean has a great body -- for any age," Myra replied with a grin.