Lucky Penny Ch. 06: Anything for you!

Story Info
"What a Wicked Thing to Say...You Never Felt This Way".
6.8k words
4.32
4.7k
3
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny reached her breaking point, enough is enough; pressure has built up so much in her young teen body something must give. Semi-reluctantly, Penny, aka Lucky, succumbs to sexual blackmail, seemingly transforming overnight, from a caterpillar to a beautiful butterfly, spreading her new wings (and legs) in a frenzy of lust as she falls down the rabbit hole.

This ten-part series contains peanuts, if you're allergic to blackmail, force, reluctance, submission, domination, oral, incest, anal, non-consent, cuckolding, or sex in general, please do not go any further.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What a Wicked Thing to Say...You Never Felt This Way"

Lucky adjusted the mini florescent green bikini top. "Oh my god, I might as well be naked!" she burst out in admiration of her tight body. "I can't wait to show Bubba how sexy I look!" She turned side to side, admiring her slim nineteen-year-old mocha-colored body and her massive 40 DD breasts in the bathroom mirror.

The postage stamp top barely covered her nipples, leaving the rest of her breasts visible. She shimmied into the bottom, pulling the string up her ass and the tiny ribbon of material between her meaty lips. She pulled her black hair back into a ponytail and tied it off with a matching green ribbon. Her husband would have a fit if he knew she decided to go outside dressed like this. She laughed at the thought; what Dan didn't know wouldn't hurt him.

Lucky quietly snuck up the stairs to show off her body to her new landlord, her new lover, her new daddy. "Damn!" she sighed in frustration finding the door locked. Dejectedly she returned to the suite, sexually frustrated. She loved Dan, but after enjoying Bubba's monster cock, it was hard to go back to her husband's tiny one.

In only a couple of days, Lucky's whole life changed. Bubba tricked her into blackmail sex after he recorded her on their obscene phone call. The sex with him was incredible, beyond belief. In desperation to escape from her in-law's home she agreed to let Bubba fuck her daily if he agreed to rent the suite to her. In turn, Lucky manipulated her husband to move into the basement suite, and her new life as Bubba's sex toy began. While Dan slept or while he worked the night shift, Bubba fucked her like a demon. He called her his daughter, and she loved calling him daddy.

It was a breath of fresh air, to escape from her in-laws' home. Dan's mama, Marie, was the witch from hell, tormenting her daily with rude and snide comments. On the last night in her in-law's house, Dan's papa, Eduardo, waited for her to return home. Her disheveled appearance, along with the smell of sex on her body, gave away her secret. Eduardo accused her of fucking another man and blackmailed her into sucking his cock to stay silent. She thought it would be a one-time thing, but Eduardo wasn't satisfied. He attacked her in the middle of the night, fucking her repeatedly, even in the ass. Only when Marie woke up and called out his name did papa quit. She was sure one day Eduardo would come calling for more.

Lucky gave a little giggle remembering how she tricked her husband this morning. After they moved into Bubba's suite, she made Dan suck her pussy dry. Unknowingly Dan ate two cream-pies out of her swollen pussy, his papa's and one of Bubba's. Dan's small dick never satisfied her, but thank god his tongue made up for it.

So far, the first day in Bubba's suite showed Lucky she made the right decision to break her marriage vows and surrender her body. Daddy was a fantastic lover and would keep her satisfied. Her screams and excitement this morning fucking Bubba on the upstairs deck drew Dan's attention. Thank goodness daddy knew what to do, and they bluffed their way from being discovered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A shadow crossed over her. "Hi, daddy!" Lucky exclaimed in semi-surprise, shielding her eyes from the sun as Bubba moved to the side. Her trick to lure daddy out of the house worked. Her pre-marriage bikini left nothing to the imagination. She shivered in anticipation even though the hot, desert air covered her young body in sweat; daddy had his swimsuit on, and she could see the outline of his long thick cock.

Through questioning, Bubba found out Lucky was his flesh and blood daughter. The daughter he didn't know he sired when he was around her age. But, damn, she loved fucking his big cock just like her mom Rosa did!

"Working on your tan?" Bubba asked as he leered at his half-Mexican daughter. Lucky's skin was flawless. Her massive breasts showcased her pretty face. "Or, maybe you lured me out to get more of my cock?"

Lucky stole a glance at the patio door to the basement suite. Dan was still sleeping before he needed to head off for his nightly shift work. Lucky felt semi-bad that Dan had to work two jobs to try and pay off the huge bills she accumulated on credit cards, mostly for clothes she just 'had to have.' Now, as she lay on the lounge chair by Bubba's pool, her most pressing worry was Dan would wake up before she got a chance to fuck daddy again.

"Maybe," Lucky teased, splitting her legs open and moving the thin material to the side.

Her swollen, red cunt was no stranger to her new landlord's monster cock. These past several days, Bubba fucked her like an animal, and the harder he fucked her, the more intense her orgasms. It started as blackmail but quickly turned into an obsession for her.

"We have time for a quick one before I need to get Dan up to go to work," she giggled.

"Is that right?" Renting the basement suite to Lucky and Dan was working out just right. He needed a 'new girl' to replace the last tenant, and Karma came through big time. "Your wimpy husband almost caught us fucking earlier this morning!"

The thrill of fucking daddy on the outside deck, knowing Dan was right below them, triggered an enormous orgasm as daddy fucked her cunt with his cock and her ass with his fingers. "Can we go in the pool?" Even though Lucky didn't know how to swim, the water would hide them from her husband's eyes if he came outside.

Bubba leaned down and scooped Lucky's tiny sexy body up in his muscular arms. She barely weighed one hundred pounds, and most of that was in her giant tits. He carried her to the pool steps and entered the water.

"Wait!" Lucky cried out. "What about your fake leg?"

"This one's waterproof," Bubba laughed. "Hang on tight."

Bubba's right leg was missing from just below the knee, a tragic result of a motorcycle accident in which his wife, Wendy, died.

Bubba walked towards the deep end, stopping about halfway to the waterfall. Lucky's arms held on tighter the further he went. His daughter looked terrified. Bubba wanted more than a quick fuck from Lucky. He turned and set Lucky up on the pool edge. "I have a surprise for you, but first, I want you to do something for me."

Lucky relaxed, now that she wasn't in the water, her fear of drowning faded. "I love surprises!"

"Go in the house and leave a note for your husband, tell him we had to go to the store for some medicine. Then, I want you to leave your bikini on the floor for Dan to find and rush back to me naked."

"But what if Dan comes to the pool?"

"Are you arguing with me!" Bubba snapped.

"No, sorry, daddy!"

Lucky ran as fast as she could, hoping to do all the things daddy wanted before Dan woke up. She messed up the note several times, but finally got it sounding sort of right. Lucky was standing in the kitchen naked, her wet bikini on the floor when Dan started calling out her name.

"Fuck, now what do I do?" Lucky mumbled in a panic. She saw daddy waiting in the pool for her. It was either Dan or daddy; she needed to make a decision quickly.

Bubba laughed as Lucky came sprinting towards him naked. Her massive tits bounced up and down, hitting her in the chin. He caught Lucky as she slipped into the water, comprehending the staccato Spanish coming out of her mouth. Dan was up, and they were about to be caught. He swam to the waterfall with Lucky clinging on his back like a baby monkey. "Time for your surprise," Bubba laughed.

When Bubba designed the pool, he had a secret cave installed. He swam under the waterfall as Lucky screamed in panic. Anyone standing on the outside could see the water cascading down, but it was almost impossible to see behind the waterfall. A series of rock ledge steps led to a passageway and further into a covered ten-foot diameter cavern with a hot tub.

Bubba sat on the top rock step facing the house. He pulled his trunks off and threw them to the side. "Come sit on my cock; we're going to fuck, and watch for your husband."

Lucky was freaking out. "Please, daddy," Lucky whispered, "Dan, might see us!"

"I know, that's what makes this exciting."

Lucky's heart raced a million beats per minute. She backed up to daddy, and he lifted her tiny body onto his lap. She didn't know what would happen if Dan came out right now, and she didn't want to find out. "Please, daddy, can't we wait until Dan is gone!"

"Spread your cunt lips." Bubba laughed. With one harsh push, he buried his cock into his daughter's cunt.

"Oh, my god!" Lucky moaned as her anxiety of being caught combined with the pleasure of daddy's big cock being inside her once more.

"This turns you on, doesn't it?" Bubba taunted. "You better be quiet this time, or your husband will find us."

The feeling of fullness turned Lucky into a helpless jellyfish as her arms and legs went limp. Bubba's thick cock felt heavenly, especially compared to her husband's tiny one. All she could hope for is daddy would be quick, but then, she hoped he wasn't too fast. She bit down on her bottom lip to keep from screaming, but she needed to stop daddy's grunting. "Shh, daddy, Dan will hear us!"

Bubba was reckless, but for some reason, he didn't care. If Dan caught them, he was almost one hundred percent sure Lucky would choose him over her husband. His daughter was an incredible fuck. "Suck on your tit!"

Ever since Lucky showed daddy her trick, he liked to watch her nurse on a nipple while he fucked her. Daddy sucked on her neck, and she tried to control her emotions. His big cock filled her cunt, and she couldn't stop her body from bouncing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disoriented Dan shook his head in confusion. He was in bed. It was a nightmare. A bad nightmare. His body was soaked in sweat. His eyes quickly scanned their new bedroom, relieved to see he was alone but ashamed to see he had a hard-on from the nightmare of his wife fucking their new landlord.

Looking at the clock on the bedside table made him jump up in a panic. Fuck! He overslept and Lucky forgot to wake him for work! He was going to be late. Cursing, Dan rushed around, getting dressed. "LUCKY! LUCKY!" Dan shouted, but there was no answer.

A quick search confirmed his wife wasn't in the suite. Just before he went to leave, Dan noticed a note on the table and Lucky's bikini on the tile floor.

Hey honey, Bubba needed me to ride him. Have a good night and see you in the morning. Don't forget our deal; I'm so looking forward to your magic tongue! xxxooo Lucky. PS I love our new home and never want to leave!

What did Lucky's note mean? She had to ride Bubba? He picked up Lucky's wet bikini. The tiny top would barely cover Lucky's nipples, let alone her massive breasts; it was nothing more than two band-aides. The bottom was only a small ribbon of material held together with string. His mind went crazy, and his heart sunk, he couldn't stop picturing Bubba drooling over Lucky in the microscopic bikini,

"Fuck!" Dan shouted to the empty house. Today was their first day at Bubba's place, and so much had gone wrong already. He debated persuading Lucky they made a mistake moving into this house; he had a bad feeling things were going to get worse. Unfortunately for him, Lucky had fallen in love with Bubba's place.

Dan closed the patio door about to head to his truck when he thought he heard Lucky's voice coming from the pool. Looking around, he didn't see her anywhere. The sound of the waterfall splashing into the pool caught his attention. For a brief moment, his mind played a trick on him; he could have sworn he saw Lucky and Bubba reflected in the water. Lucky sat naked on Bubba's lap, facing the house as Bubba played with her breasts; and they were fucking!

He couldn't control the thought of Bubba seeing Lucky in the tiny bikini, before ripping it off and fucking her. "What the fuck!" he exclaimed in confusion, as he adjusted his small hard cock. He shook his head to try and clear the nightmare of their new landlord fucking his wife.

Dan's feet felt like they weighed a ton as he walked around the house to his truck. He stood in the driveway, unsure if he was making the right decision in leaving. Lucky's car was still there; he needed to know if she was in Bubba's house. When no one answered the knocking on the front door, he prayed Lucky wasn't inside the house 'riding' Bubba and instead her note meant they went out in Bubba's vehicle. His imagination continued to play tricks on him; he could have sworn he heard Lucky scream again, just like when he makes her come with his tongue.

His old truck spewed out a trail of smoke as he drove down the long driveway trying to make sense of what was happening.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here comes your wimpy husband," Bubba announced when Dan came out of the house. He pinched one of Lucky's nipples extra hard, making her scream in pain.

"Ow!" Lucky moaned in pain and pleasure. The sound carried in the air to her husband, who quickly looked right at her. "He can see us!" Lucky whispered in a panic, struggling to get free.

"Keep riding my cock," Bubba ordered. "Fuck me while your husband watches us."

Lucky didn't know what to do. She loved daddy's cock, but she also loved her husband. At least she thought she still loved Dan. Her body started up again before her mind agreed. She leaned her head back against daddy's hairy chest; her eyes watched Dan as he shielded his eyes from the sun, squinting right at them. She couldn't believe Dan wasn't rushing towards them to 'rescue' her.

"He can't see us," Bubba whispered into his daughter's ear. "Your husband has no clue what a horny slut you are. Should I call him?"

"NO! Please don't, daddy; I'll do anything you want. Anything!" Lucky whispered, bouncing faster to please Bubba.

Bubba controlled Lucky now. She was his to use any way he wanted. The fear of her husband finding out they were fucking was enough for now; later, it would be the fear of never being able to fuck his cock again. His daughter would be his greatest conquest ever.

Lucky watched her husband adjust his crotch. Daddy's cock brought her to the point of no return quickly, and it took all her willpower not to scream out. Daddy's thick, long cock touched places her husband never could with his tiny cock. Please, Dan, go to work I can't control my orgasm! Thankfully, Dan turned and left; somehow, she escaped discovery, this time. Next time she might not be so fortunate. What was happening to her?

Lucky held back as long as possible; then, her body let loose. On a scale of one to ten, her orgasm was a million. Daddy was whispering obscenities in her ear, calling her all kinds of names as her body went into spasms. Her tits ached from the rough abuse, and she knew there were new marks on her neck. It didn't matter; none of it mattered as long as she could fuck daddy's monster cock. Her world was spinning out of control, but her body was loving every minute of her degradation.

Bubba held onto Lucky's wet slippery body; it wasn't easy when his daughter's orgasm hit. Her emotional release was earthy and primal, along with her screams of pleasure. Of all the women he fucked, none responded like Lucky. The woman was incredible!

"OH MY GOD!" Lucky exclaimed when her body calmed down to small tremors. "That was fucking amazing!"

"I think the whole neighborhood heard you!" laughed Bubba. "Having your husband watch while we fucked turned you on."

Lucky let out another little moan as Bubba pushed his cock deeper. "Yeah, it did. Fuck, you're still hard; didn't you come?"

"It was too much fun watching you! I have one sexy daughter!"

"And I have the world's best daddy!" Lucky rocked on Bubba's cock as she thought about Dan watching them. The idea of fucking another man while her husband watched was exciting. "Do you think Dan saw us?"

"No, the waterfall kept us hidden. But that's not your real question, is it? I think you want your husband to watch me fuck you."

"Do you think Dan would leave me?"

"Would you care? You could stay with me."

Lucky thought about that, living with daddy full time; no more hiding. She made a decision, Bubba's right, her husband is a wimp with a tiny cock. "Okay, let's do it! When Dan comes home tomorrow morning, I want him to catch us fucking!"

"Maybe," Bubba laughed at his daughter's enthusiasm. "But I might have a better plan. First, clean my cock off, then I will show you the hot tub in the cavern."

Bubba smiled internally as his daughter licked his cock clean. A confrontation between Dan and Lucky was fast approaching; she was going to break Dan's heart when he learns what a slut she is.

When Bubba blackmailed Lucky into sex three days ago, it astonished him to discover she was his flesh and blood daughter. The daughter he didn't even know existed! Incest was never on his radar, but, damn, the girl loved to fuck just like her mama, Rosa. So far, Lucky didn't know he was her daddy, but one of these days, he would tell her, or maybe not, Lucky was too good a fuck to discard carelessly.

"This will be our first night together," Bubba said as they relaxed in the enclosed private grotto hot tub off his pool. "Your husband won't be home until tomorrow morning. Are you excited we get to fuck all night?"

Lucky tilted her chin so she could see Bubba's eyes; he liked her to call him daddy. "Daddy, I meant it when I said I would do anything for you! I don't care how twisted it is!"

Bubba looked into Lucky's soft green eyes; her natural submissiveness was something she shared with her mama. Lucky had no idea what "twisted" meant in his world, but he had a feeling that no matter what he suggested, his daughter would willingly obey.

"We'll see," Bubba said stoically. "You haven't met my perverted friends yet."

Lucky wasn't sure what daddy meant. Still, the thought of fucking Bubba's monster cock consumed her thoughts day and night, leaving her constantly horny. "Will you make me fuck your friends?"

"I told you the first time we met, I'm not a nice man," Bubba said simply, not expanding on her question.

The look in daddy's eyes said it all. She cuddled back into his crotch, rubbing her face all over his magical cock. "I can't wait to meet your friends," she murmured, accepting her role if she wanted to stay in daddy's life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For a long time, the only sound echoing off the curved concrete walls came from the water jets. Tiny LED lights flickered in the cavern ceiling arranged in the pattern of the south-western Arizona sky at night. Both of the new lovers were lost in their thoughts as the hot water soothed their naked bodies. After several days of fucking, Lucky bore numerous 'love marks' from Bubba's harsh and aggressive style.

"Tell me something," Bubba said, breaking the silence. "Why did you marry Dan? He's ugly and a wimp on top of everything."

Lucky had been asking herself the same question over and over these past few days since meeting Bubba. "I guess because of how much Dan worships me, and he was the only one that asked."

She thought about her uncle Carlos and all the men he took money from to abuse her. None of them thought of her as anything but a piece of young fresh meat with giant tits and tight holes. The circle kept getting bigger as more and more men wanted to 'try' her out then brag to their buddies what they did to her. Marrying Dan was her escape.

12