Lucky Penny Ch. 07: Cuck-a-Doodle-Do!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cool water helped to alleviate some of her aches. She kept looking towards the upper deck, wondering if daddy would notice her. They had lots of time to go over the plan again, but If Dan caught her in this bikini first, then the whole scheme might fall apart.

When she started to shiver, Lucky made her way to one of the lounge chairs. The sun felt good on her tiny sore body. She spread her legs towards the morning rays enjoying the warmth on her crotch. She couldn't fight her exhaustion, and soon she was fast asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucky had a vivid dream; someone was twisting her nipples. "Oh," Lucky murmured, startled to wake up and see daddy playing with her tits. "Hi, daddy," she said, still half-asleep.

"You look good," Bubba praised. "I've been watching you for a while."

He found Lucky asleep hours ago and moved one of the umbrellas to protect her from the sun. After doing his morning laps in the pool, he sat in a chair beside her as she sprawled out in the lounge chair. Her young tight half-Mexican body felt good on his cock. She took all of his abuse last night, even asking for more. The fact Lucky is his daughter took it to another level, even if it was a depraved one.

He pulled his chair closer, leaning over, sucking her long brown nipple. His teeth gently bit down, then slowly, he increased the pressure. Lucky squirmed as her hands found the back of his head. His fingers traced down her flat tummy, reaching between her open legs. The tiny bikini offered no resistance, and he casually pushed aside the thin strip of material to find her wet hole.

Lucky pulled her legs back, opening herself up completely. "Fuck me, daddy! Dan's still sleeping!"

It almost worked. Lucky's wanton body made his cock hard. "Your cunt is getting stretched out from my cock," Bubba laughed as he added two more fingers. "Do you even feel your husband's tiny cock anymore?"

"I never did," Lucky moaned as her hunger grew, and she thrust her hips up. "Please, daddy, fuck me!"

The squelching sound of his fingers penetrating his daughter's cunt matched her moans. Bubba didn't want to ruin his plan; he knew Dan should be coming out shortly. "We need to review my plan to trick your husband into letting me fuck you full-time."

Lucky moaned in frustration when daddy's fingers left her cunt. She couldn't stop squirming as Bubba reviewed the plan he came up with last night. She looked at daddy in awe. His plan would free her to fuck him anytime and anywhere, even in front of her husband.

"It's perfect! I love you, daddy, and I promise to do what you want, down to the last small detail."

"This all depends on how good an actress you are," Bubba warned. "Don't fuck up, or I'll kick you both out of my house!"

"I got this!" Lucky exclaimed, aware of how much was riding on her performance. Daddy leaned back down, biting her nipple again. "Harder, daddy, bite me harder!"

Bubba took a risk at being caught by Lucky's husband, the sissy-wimp. He fingered his daughter's cunt as she clung to his head. When her orgasm hit, Bubba covered her mouth with his to smother out her animal screams of pleasure. Lucky madly sucked on his tongue, proving she is without a doubt the horniest woman he ever fucked.

"Hmm, thank you, daddy! I needed that!" Lucky moaned as her orgasm receded. "Oops! Here comes my husband!"

"Don't fuck up!" Bubba warned, seeing fear but also excitement in his daughter's eyes. He didn't turn towards the house, towards Dan; instead, he sat back in the patio chair and spread his legs, waiting for Lucky to go into acting mode.

Dan opened the patio door; immediately, he saw Bubba and Lucky by the pool. Bubba had his chair close to Lucky's, really close, and he was leaning over her. Suddenly, Lucky jumped up and knelt between Bubba's legs with her hands together like she was praying or begging. With each step towards his wife, the more it looked like she was naked.

Lucky waited and waited until Dan was within hearing distance, and Bubba nodded his head. She was about to start the most important acting role of her life. "PLEASE! NO!" Lucky screamed. "THAT'S NOT FAIR!" She jumped up and pointed at Dan. "IT'S ALL HIS FAULT!".

Dan watched his wife's massive breasts bounce in the air. One large breast was exposed, and her nipple looked wet. Lucky wasn't naked, but she might as well be. She had on the same tiny suit he found on the kitchen floor, the one in his nightmare. Bubba had been ogling Lucky's near-naked body up close.

"YOU!" Lucky screamed, with fake tears running down her face. "Bubba is kicking us out! Fix it, or I'm leaving you!" She re-covered the nipple daddy had been sucking on, noticing the shocked look on her husband's face.

Dan stood there too stunned to say anything. Bubba saw Lucky's whole breast, along with the rest of her near-naked body. He stood in disbelief as she stormed off to the house, leaving him confused. His eyes switched back and forth from Lucky's bare ass to Bubba's smirking face.

"Lucky's right, this is all your fault," Bubba said sternly. "I want you out of my house first thing tomorrow morning!"

Dan's first impulse was to rush into the house and talk to his wife. He couldn't believe she wore that tiny bikini out in the open in front of Bubba. What was she thinking? And why was her breast exposed? Only the threat of Lucky leaving him kept him rooted in place. He needed to find out what was going on. "Why? I don't understand? What did I do? What's going on?"

Bubba kicked a chair away from the patio table with his prosthetic leg. "Sit down. I warned you what would happen if you fucked up!"

Dan shook his head in confusion. He couldn't help noticing Bubba's cock. Lucky's nakedness gave him a hard-on; his massive cock was peeking out the bottom of his swimsuit.

Bubba waited until Dan sat down. "You fucked up big time!" he said, shaking his head in disgust. "Yesterday morning, I was fucking a beautiful married woman on my deck, when all of a sudden, you started screaming like a lunatic! Because of you, the woman is telling all her friends to stay away from me. That I have a psycho living in my house."

"But, but I thought you were fucking Lucky!"

"Look, only a gay guy would turn down fucking your wife. Did you see what she had on, or should I say what she didn't have on," he smirked. "Look what she did to my cock!" Bubba adjusted his suit, showing Dan the proof.

Dan stared at his landlord's massive cock; it reached halfway down to his knee. The hard cock looked like an evil snake as it leaked out a venom-like fluid.

"You fucked up big time! I have a special arrangement with my married lady friends, and you ruined it. Every week women come here to get fucked. The best thing is all of them get referred to me; I don't have to go hunting!"

Bubba saw Dan couldn't stop staring at his exposed hard cock; he waited a few seconds to make sure Dan listened.

"The first fuck is free, but if a woman wants a second fuck, and trust me, they all do, then they have to refer another woman to me first. I only fuck married women. Look at this cock; women go crazy over it. I even warned you that I fuck women on my deck, and now you've wrecked my perfect setup."

"I, I didn't know," Dan mumbled. He looked over to the house to see Lucky watching, with her nose and massive breasts pressed against the glass door. The threat of Lucky leaving had him torn between scolding her for exposing herself in such a revealing bikini and begging Bubba for a second chance. He couldn't bear the thought of Lucky leaving him. "Please. Don't kick us out. I promise to control myself."

"It's too late for that!" Bubba angrily waved at Lucky to come back out. Both men watched Lucky walk towards them; her massive tits swayed side to side, and the tiny top threatening to explode into the air. Bubba casually rubbed his hard cock as he admired his daughter's sexy body.

Lucky stared awestruck that Bubba had the nerve to rub his hard exposed cock in front of Dan. Her husband had a look of dread on his face as she stood between them.

"You have until tomorrow afternoon to get the fuck out of my house!" Bubba said harshly, directing his words to Lucky. "Your husband destroyed my harem in a single day. Two years of careful efforts destroyed in an instant! Now, none of the women I fuck want to come back here. They're scared for their lives; they think your husband is a raving lunatic!"

"DAN! I'M LEAVING YOU!" Lucky shouted, playing her part in this twisted plan. WE FINALLY HAVE A NICE PLACE TO LIVE, AND YOU FUCKED IT UP!"

"I'm sorry," Dan said, unable to make eye contact with Bubba or Lucky. "Maybe I can talk to the woman and make things right!"

"Are you kidding me!" Bubba snarled; he waited until Dan met his stern gaze. "After your temper tantrum, all my fuck buddies have deserted me. The last thing I need is more 'help' from you!"

"THAT'S IT!" Lucky yelled, comically stomping her barefoot on the concrete deck. "I WANT A DIVORCE!"

"Please, Lucky, don't say that! I'm sorry, I didn't know!"

"I don't care! How could you do something so stupid?" She looked at Bubba then got down on her knees, placing both hands on his good leg. "Please, Bubba, don't make us move out! There must be something we can do to make it up to you!" Fake tears poured out of her eyes.

"Well, maybe," Bubba smirked, looking at Dan's sad face. The kid was devastated. Bubba rubbed his chin as he stared at his daughter's troubled face. She winked at him then rested her head on his knee, inches away from his exposed cock.

Bubba gently stroked his daughter's hair. "I know none of this is your fault," he said. "Your husband fucked up big time!"

Dan shrunk into the chair at the aggressive look in Bubba's eyes. Lucky had her head on their landlord's knee with her face next to his exposed cock. The situation was out of control. Lucky's threat of divorce hung in the air. "Is there something I can do to make it up to you?" Dan begged.

The critical moment arrived for his plan. Either it would work, or his new tenants would be moving out. "I have a crazy idea. You can stay in my house if you agree to let Lucky fill-in for a bit until I can talk my girls into coming back."

"What?" Dan exclaimed, not believing what he was hearing. "Fill-in?" The air grew thick with tension as Bubba softly rubbed Lucky's face in front of him.

Lucky turned, facing her husband, waiting for him to say something. Finally, she couldn't wait any longer. "See, Dan! I told you Bubba is a nice man. He's making us a very generous offer." Lucky held her breath, waiting for her husband's reaction.

"Wait!" Dan screeched in a high voice. "Are you saying you'll have sex with Bubba? Are you crazy? You're my wife!"

"You caused this!" Lucky yelled back, standing up again, making her tits fly around. "I'm not moving out! I love it here!"

Bubba gave Dan a hard stare. "You should be thanking Lucky instead of yelling at her. Not many wives love their husbands enough to make such a sacrifice. I guess she loves you more than you love her."

Dan's mind tumbled in turmoil. Lucky offered to have sex with Bubba, and if he disagreed, she threatened to leave him! Divorce him! "Please, honey, we can find a new place to live!" Dan begged.

"No! You can!" Lucky stormed back, trying to adjust the postage stamp top over a nipple that popped free. "FUCK! My damn nipples won't stay covered!" she huffed.

"Maybe you should take your top off then?" Bubba laughed. "You're not hiding much anyway. Pretend we're in Europe."

Lucky shrugged, removing her tiny top, and dropping it on her husband's lap as he stared at her in shock. "What's your decision?" Lucky demanded, with both hands on her skinny hips. "Do I have your permission to be Bubba's temporary girl? Or are you forcing me to leave you?"

Dan knew he should be objecting or saying something about his wife's nakedness, but Lucky's threat confused his mind.

Bubba feasted on his daughter's body. Her incredible massive tits were hanging free and bare. "Damn, your wife has the best tits I've seen in a long time! I bet you love to come all over them!" he laughed, pushing the proverbial knife deeper.

Bubba unfolded the last part of his plan, directing his words to Dan. "Look, you put a major crimp in my sex life. Women flocked to me almost daily to get fucked. Now, because of you, I may have lost them. What am I supposed to do in the meantime?" Bubba pulled his suit down, letting it fall to the ground. "Look at this cock, who's going to take of my urges!"

Dan mentally struggled, unsure what to say, unable to take his eyes off Bubba's massive cock. If he agreed, then that bloated slap of meat would be fucking Lucky; his Lucky. She would never be satisfied with his tiny cock again.

"I'm not leaving Bubba's place!" Lucky announced firmly to her husband. "I'm doing this for us. Because I love you. You're the one who fucked up, and now I have to fix YOUR mess!" Lucky switched her attention to Bubba. "How long will you need me?"

Bubba stroked his cock as he eyed her beautiful tits. "Not long, but I don't think your husband realizes how serious I am." He fought the urge to celebrate how well Lucky played her part; the girl was a natural actress, bringing tears to her eyes at will. "If I can salvage what Dan maliciously damaged, it might only be a day or two, a week at most."

"See, Dan, I can easily make that work," Lucky proclaimed proudly. "Then we can go back to normal. Unless, as Bubba said, you don't love me as much as I love you."

Dan's stomach ached so much he dry-heaved in his mouth. He didn't want to let Bubba have sex with Lucky. It wasn't fair or right. They could always go back to his parent's house, even if his mama would drive him nuts with her, 'I told you so.'

He hated himself, but he had no choice. He had to let their landlord temporarily have sex with his wife. He couldn't bear to lose Lucky. "Please, don't make me say it!" Dan pleaded. When Lucky gave him that look he died inside.

"You promise? It will only be for a short time?" Dan asked, meeting Bubba's evil stare.

Bubba needed to push Dan deeper into cuckold-land. "First, I need you to apologize and tell me what you want me to do to your wife?"

Dan watched as Bubba's hand casually rubbed Lucky's ass. He grimaced when she willingly opened her legs for him. Bubba's finger disappeared into her pussy, and she let out a little moan. Bubba pulled Lucky closer to him, and her bare breast rested on his shoulder. Dan wanted to look away but couldn't. His wife was riding their landlord's hand right in front of him! Dan's resistance vanished.

"I'm sorry, Bubba, I shouldn't have yelled at your friend. Please don't make us move out." Dan looked at Lucky to see if she had changed her mind.

"Say it, or I'm leaving you!"

"I'm willing to let you have sex with my wife until you can fix my mistake," Dan said in defeat.

Bubba gave Dan a hard stare. "No, not good enough. Stop being so whiny. And I'm not going to have sex with your wife. I'm going to fuck her! Make me believe you want me to fuck your wife."

Lucky couldn't help twerking her body on the thick fingers in her cunt. "Better hurry, Dan, or else you'll be moving out yourself tomorrow."

"No, actually, you'll both be moving out," Bubba said to Lucky's surprised face. He needed to turn up her desperation. "If I don't have Dan's full blessing to fuck you, then you both leave."

"DAN! TELL HIM!" Lucky screamed in a panic at losing daddy's big cock. Daddy changed the original plan! "RIGHT NOW, OR I WANT A DIVORCE!"

Dan collapsed into the patio chair. Now he had to beg Bubba to 'fuck' Lucky, or she would leave him. "Please, Bubba, I want you to fuck my wife. I'm sorry I yelled at your friend; it won't happen again. You can fuck Lucky until it all gets sorted out. Please don't make us move out!"

Bubba sneered at Dan; the kid was a real cuckold. He jammed his fingers even deeper into Lucky. "What do you want me to do to your wife's tight cunt?"

Dan felt wholly demoralized. "Fuck her with your big cock."

Bubba laughed in triumph. "Hear that your husband gave me his blessing to be your bull! Go sit on his lap and give him a big thank you kiss."

Lucky plopped down and threw her arms around Dan, passionately kissing him, rubbing her bare breasts against his chest. Her excitement got the better of her emotions, and she couldn't stop giggling; Bubba's plan worked out perfectly.

"What do you say to your wife?" Bubba asked.

Dan felt like he would vomit. Lucky held his head with both her hands; her eyes showed excitement. His wife was eager to be fucked by their landlord. "Thank you for agreeing to let Bubba fuck you."

"It's okay, honey; I'm doing this for both of us."

Bubba gloated at the look on Dan's face. "We need to set out your rules. From now on, your wife is my girl. You don't get to touch her, let alone fuck her without my permission. Her holes are for my use only. Got it?"

Bubba stood in front of the young couple, his hard cock mesmerizing them. Slowly he stroked his cock as he looked at his daughter. "Your wife is beautiful," he said. "Do you know what makes a beautiful woman even sexier?"

"OH! OH! I know!" Lucky exclaimed, holding her arm up like she was in school. Daddy gave her the answer earlier.

"What about you, Dan?"

Dan shook his head no; words still wouldn't come out of his tormented mind.

"Tell him, Lucky."

"You put a cock in her mouth," she laughed, "and fuck her face until tears pour out of her eyes!"

Bubba laughed along with his daughter. "That's right! You win the prize! Dan needs to take responsibility for his actions. I want him to watch while you suck my cock."

Dan wanted to watch, but he also didn't. "Please, go inside," he mumbled.

Lucky licked her lips as daddy came nearer. "Wow! Look! Bubba's cock is leaking out cum!"

Dan tried to say something, but his fried mind couldn't believe what was happening. Bubba's cock stood up, hard as a bowling pin. Lucky opened her mouth, willingly sucking their landlord's cock. Her head bounced back and forth; his heart broke, but he couldn't look away from his wife.

"Don't worry," Lucky exclaimed, taking a breath. "I promise to tell you about all the things Bubba does to me! I can't believe I get to fuck such a big cock! I'm so Lucky!" she laughed at the unintended pun.

The crazed look in Bubba's eyes matched his crazy laughter. Lucky enthusiastically sucked on the massive cock. Dan felt his tiny cock get hard as his wife wiggled her bum on his lap.

"Not bad," Bubba exclaimed, pulling Lucky's head off his cock by her ponytail. "I think your wife has promised! By the end of the week, I'll train her to take my cock down her throat!"

"I don't know about that," Lucky laughed. "I'm used to Dan's tiny, tiny cock."

"Kiss your husband," Bubba said, pushing her towards Dan. "He needs to get used to the taste of my cock on your lips."

Dan didn't want to 'taste' his landlord's cock, but he didn't have a choice. For the next five minutes, Lucky alternated from sucking Bubba's long thick curved cock, only inches from his face, to running her tainted tongue in his mouth. Every Time Lucky gagged, he wished he could stop Bubba.

Bubba had one hand on Lucky's head and the other on Dan's clavicle bone. Slowly, he pulled them together until they were cheek to cheek. Dan resisted at first, then gave up, like a real cuckold. Each time he pulled his cock out of his daughter's mouth, he rubbed it on Dan's face. "Give my cock a kiss," he said to the wimp.

"Ow! Ow!" Dan called out as Bubba pinched a nerve in his shoulder. Reluctantly he kissed the monster cock.

"Good boy, maybe later I'll let you lick your wife's cunt juices off my cock!" he laughed.

"Maybe Dan can suck your cum out of my cunt too!" Lucky suggested.