Lucky Star Ch. 03

Story Info
New side of Chance.
2.5k words
4.63
1.1k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains some offensive language and some Russian that might be wrong. Don't blame me, blame the translator. Enjoy!!

"No ma. I'm fine. Yes I'm eating healthy. No I don't have a- Oh my God old lady why would you say that?" I laughed. I can't believe she just asked if I was getting some dick. She has no filter. I guess that's where I get it from.

"Yes mommy. I love you too. Okay. Bye" I hung up with a smile. I love my mom. She's the best.

"You're done with your mom?" Zola asked, walking up behind me. He was naked and hard even though we were just cuddling. Last night we almost got shot at a club but we made it out alive. Tyrell was there but we lost him. He was fine though because I saw his teacher/crush putting him in his car.

"Yes." I smiled, turning in his arms. "You okay?" I asked, kissing his jaw.

"Yeah I'm fine malish." He smiled.

"What does that mean?"

"It's 'baby' in Russian." He explained. I hummed with a nod. "Are you sure Tyrell is fine?" He asked. I nodded, waking us over to my bed.

"I saw him being put in the car of the guy we were dancing with last night." I said. We laid down together.

"And how do they know each other?" He looked confused.

"You remember when we first met?" He nodded. "Well Bassir is the guy I was talking about. Bassir is Tyrell's anger management teacher and the only guy Tyrell has ever liked." I explained.

"How do you know he likes him?"

"Did you see Bassir? Who wouldn't like him? He's the definition of tall, dark, and fine as fuck." He nodded again. Bassir was what wet dreams were made of. "Plus I know my best friend and Tyrell have a hard on for the guy."

"Do you think he likes Tyrell back?" He questioned.

"I hope so. Tyrell needs a good person in his life right now." I shrugged. "Now enough talking. I wanna suck that dick again." I smirked, snaking down his body.

*~*~*

"I'm here to see Marshawn." I said to the nurse sitting at the desk. She nodded at me and let me through. I thanked her before walking down the long hallway to the room.

"Mari?" I called out peeking my head in. Mari was sitting on his bed with a book in his hand. His head popped up when he heard me come in. A wide smile grew on his face as he sprang up from the bed. I caught him when he rushed into my arms.

"Luck! I missed you." He cried.

"Me too Mari." I smiled, hugging him back.

Marshawn was my ex little brother. He was 16 and had some problems that developed after his sister died. His sister was my first love. I was planning on marrying her but she was murdered. Marshawn used to come with us everywhere and when she died he had a breakdown. I made sure I was still there for him. It's been a few years and he's been in and out of hospitals. This time he decided to stay for a few months and I've been visiting him at least once a week.

"Luck, how have you been?" He asked with wide eyes. I sat with him on his bed.

"I've been great. You know the usual." I smiled.

"So you've been messing around and selling drugs?" He smirked. I laughed, nodding.

I don't hide anything from Marshawn. I think he needs complete honesty and that's what I give him. I made it no secret that I sell drugs and I like to mess around. All he ever knew was me and Clarissa being together so it was hard when he first saw me with other people. I'll be honest I was using people at first to take the edge off of his sister's death but soon I felt better and was able to have sex without feeling like shit after. He was understanding and knows how hard it's been for me to live without Clarissa.

"Actually I've been with one person for a while now." I smiled.

"Man or woman?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Man." I smirked. Zola was all man. A fine one at that.

"Ooo. So who is this guy?" He smiled. His head rested on my shoulder and his hands grabbed mine.

"Are you sure you are okay with me telling you about him?" I squeezed his hands. I felt him nod on my shoulder so I continued. "He's white, actually he's Russian and very handsome. We met at work through Tyrell and we are not official but I do like him." I smiled.

"How is Tyrell?" He smirked.

"He's the same. Mean and evil." I shrugged. He laughed.

After about an hour of talking and catching up I left. I promised Marshawn I would come and see him again soon. He was so happy seeing me and I honestly missed him so I was just as happy. I promised that next time I would bring Tyrell.

I made my way to the gravesite to visit his sister. Today was our anniversary and I always visit her on today and her death day. Like always I bring her flowers and her favorite food which is any type of pie.

It was easy finding her grave because I've been here so many times. When I got to her grave I set up a blanket and sat down. I cleaned off her tombstone a little before starting to eat the pie.

"Hi Rissa. How are you, baby?" I smiled. I of course didn't get an answer so I continued. "I saw Mari today. He looks good and he's doing better. He said he can get out in a few more months." I took a bite of the blueberry pie. "You remember that place we used to go to the one with the ugly ass clown outside. I drove past a few days ago and that same ugly ass clown was dancing outside." I laughed. "His dumb ass is too old to be dancing outside some shop."

Clarissa and I had been together for 5 years before she died. We met in middle school and all through highschool we were together. She died when we were 18 and it broke me. It took Tyrell forcing me to get ready for me to even go to her funeral. At the time the only thing I was focused on was finding who killed her. When I did I killed them but after I was numb.

Killing them was satisfying but what was I supposed to do after that. That's why I started fucking around but I always felt like I was cheating on her. I was just having sex to fill the hole left by her and that made me feel dirty. Onca again it took Tyrell to bring me out of the horrible place I was in. He took me to her gravesite and told me to talk to her. At first I felt foolish but once I started talking I felt better. Ever since I've been coming here and letting loose.

"Oh yeah, I met someone. He's very handsome and really good in bed." I smirked. "He hasn't let me put it in yet but I feel him breaking. I like him, Rissa. He's so different from you but I like him. Sometimes I can't understand him and he's very sneaky but I can't help wanting to be around him."

I felt a warmth spread in my chest. This happens whenever I go to see her. I think it's her comforting me.

"I love you Clarissa." I smiled. I finished the pie and stood up so I could pack up my things.

I made it back to my apartment as soon as I left the cemetery. It was late in the afternoon so I ordered some pizza and got in bed. I stripped down to my boxers and turned on the tv. My phone went off right before I turned on a movie.

"Hi Big daddy." I smirked. Zola had facetimed me. He was in the camera with a teasing smirk on his face.

"Hi baby. What are you doing?" It looked like he was still at the office. His background was the big window in his office.

"I just got home." I smiled. The buzzer at my door went off. Oh my pizza! "Be right back." I said and quickly jumped out of my bed. I walked to my door to let the pizza guy up.

"Hi. How much do I owe you?" I smiled at the door. The pizza guy blushed looking down. I followed his eyes to my dick. Oh right, I'm not wearing pants.

"Um it's $20.67." He blushed, handing me the pizza. I smiled, handed him $50 and told him to keep the change. He nodded and stole one more glance at me before leaving.

I placed the pizza down on my table and walked back to my room to get my phone.

"Sorry I ordered pizza." I smiled while picking up the phone to see Zola.

"Is it enough for me?" He smiled.

"Of course but you gotta give me something." I laughed.

"What do you want?"

"Oh you know..."

*~*~*

"Just like that." I moaned. His hands were like magic on my aching back. He was kneading my shoulders. "Fuck yes big daddy."

"You're moaning more now than when I suck you." He joked. We were both only in our boxers and he was straddling my back.

"You're better at this than your head." His hands paused on my back. "I'm playing, please don't stop." I looked back at him. He had a glare on his face. I pucker my lips so he knew to give me a kiss. He leaned down and gave me a quick peck.

"Why do you say head? I know what it means but why do you say it?" He questioned.

"Because that's how I talk. I say stuff like head, neck, little daddy, brain, and now you got me calling you big daddy." I shrugged. I'm from the hood so I talk that way. It's how I was raised. "Why do you have a problem with it?"

"No but what does brain mean?" He had a cute confused smile.

"Let me show you." I smiled rolling over.

*~*~*

"So brain is head, and head is neck, and neck is an blowjob. Good to know." Zola smiled, kissing my cum stained lips. He moaned, tasting himself on me.

"Yeah. Look at you, learning." I smirked. "Have you ever been with a black person before?" I asked.

"Yes, many. They were all just sex though not like what we have." I nodded. "What about you?"

"Yeah I've been with black people." He frowned. "Oh you meant. Yeah of course." I smiled. "You've been with black men before?"

"Not many unfortunately. You are the third black man I've been with but I've been with many black women." He shrugged.

"Can't say I'm the same." I smirked.

"Do you like men or women more?" He asked.

"Truth is I've only been sleeping with men for about three years." I replied. When Clarissa died I fucked a lot of women but one night I got drunk and slept with this guy. I found out I wasn't put off by it and ever since then I've been fucking both men and women. "What about you?"

"I don't have a preference. I just like sex." He shrugged.

"All the more reason to let me fuck you." I smirked.

"Or let me fuck you." He countered. I glared at him.

"You are not fucking me." I smirked, laying on his chest. My head was resting on my hands. My body was draped across his and I was looking up at him.

"Well we could have fun some other way right?" He asked with a sneaky glint in his eyes.

"Of course we can." I choose to not say anything about the look in his eye. I really need him right now.

"Let me give you some brain." He said. I nodded and rolled over so he could get in between my thighs.

He gave me a quick peck before sliding down my body till he was right in front of my extremely hard dick. He gave me a lick from root to my tip before putting me in his warm mouth. I moaned as soon as my head made contact with his tongue. Zola was talented when it came to sucking dick. When he first sucked me off he told me that he loved to see the expressions I made when he pleased me.

"Zo that's so good." I moaned, grabbing onto his short blond hair. He pulled off my cock and started licking my balls. He suckng them into his mouth one at a time licking around. He was pulling out all the tricks to get me to cum tonight.

"What the fuck?" I yelled as I felt his tongue lick my hole. He had his arm pushed down on my abdomen so I couldn't get up to stop him. "Zola I- '' I paused when I felt his tongue lick a circle on my hole. I moaned loudly, laying back. It felt so different but good.

He was giving me a rim job while his hand was stroking me. I had never been licked there before but it felt really good. I was mad at him for doing it but I quickly got over it. It felt too good to stay mad at him.

To get a better position he put my legs on his shoulder and buried his face in my ass. His tongue was poking inside of me and it didn't feel too bad. He made it feel good and all his licking and stroking was bringing me close to an orgasm. I will definitely get him back after this though.

"Zola I'm cumming. Keep doing that. Yes. Just like that." I moaned, grabbing his head to force his head in place so he could keep licking me. His hand sped up the pace while his tongue kept doing what I told him to. His tongue stayed in place as I shot all over myself. My legs tightened around his head but he kept himself in place.

"Damn malish." He said coming up from in between my legs. "My ears ring." He rubbed his red ears.

"That's what you get." I smiled. I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. "But I'm going to get you back so you might as well get that sexy ass ready." I smirked. He had an adorable scared look on his face.

*~*~*

"Who is Crlissa?" Zola asked, tracing my tattoo of her name. I stiffened at the mention of her name.

"She was my girlfriend." I whispered. I had a tattoo of her name right above my heart. I got it the day of her funeral. "She died a few years back." I didn't want to cry but a tear fell anyway.

"Are you okay baby?" I nodded looking at him. He kissed my tear stained cheeks with a soft smile. "May she rest in peace." He mumbled in Russian.