Lucy Corrupts her Daughter Pt. 03

Story Info
Tammy is blackmailed by her Headmaster.
6.1k words
4.25
27k
30

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a FICTICIOUS story that contains elements of non-consent, abuse, humiliation, gangbangs and other darker types of kinks. If such things offend you, please do not read. This story is meant to be entertainment only.

**

Special thanks to TRCIII for editing this series! His efforts have improved my work no end.

Also to Lucy who has been the inspiration for this and 3 other series that I have written.

**

Tammy had just finished her last lesson before lunch, and she was annoyed she'd been asked to go to the headmaster's office. She was annoyed not because she had been called there, as such, but she had two free periods after lunch so had planned to go home early. This would cause her to miss the bus and it was going to be after one p.m. now, when she got home.

She walked into Janet's office with more of a stomp than she intended, which was never good because the headmaster's secretary was well known for her temper, especially with the schools pretty sixth formers.

Tammy approached her desk with a calmer stride, and a look of contrition on her face. "I was asked to come to the headmaster's office at lunch," she said to Janet.

Janet gave her a look for a moment; it was one of sympathy, not annoyance, which really confused Tammy. Then she said, "What have you done, darling?"

"What? Nothing!" said Tammy.

"Well, it's something. There is a full disciplinary board in there," Janet almost looked sorry for her.

"What do you mean a disciplinary board?" Tammy said, the concern she suddenly felt leaking into her voice.

"Well, in addition to Mr. Grainger, there is your head of year, Mr. Bassett, along with Mr. Chamber in his office," Janet paused for a moment clearly considering if she should say any more, but then continued. "Plus, there are two PTA members in there: Mr. Paton and Mr. Sandford."

Tammy thought for a moment then realised she knew exactly who they were. Mr. Paton was Richard, a friend of her stepdad. He was an arse, and an arrogant fuck that was so far up his own backside he could eat things twice. Then, Mr. Sandford was Emily's dad, Miles; Emily was her best friend. Emily and Tammy both thought Miles was a bit sleazy. They laughed about it all the time, because he thought he was cool.

"But I have done nothing," Tammy protested.

"Nothing I can do," said Janet. "Go through to the waiting area; they will collect you when they are ready."

Tammy walked past the desk to the door to the waiting area. The waiting area was between Janet's outer office and the Headmaster's office. This was a dark room, with doors off in three directions: the one she had entered from Janet's office; the one to the Headmasters office; and then one to the boardroom. She could hear voices in there as she sat down.

It was the middle of the school day, so Tammy was in uniform. Unlike most schools, where the over-18's didn't have to wear uniform anymore, her school was strict and they did. She had on her white knee-length socks, her black school skirt that, technically breached the uniform code because it was only halfway down her thigh, but over half the girls in the school wore them that short and nobody complained. Then she had on her white blouse, that was a little too see-through for this—she definitely would have put on one of the more modest ones had she known she would end up here for something. However she was stuck with what she was wearing, and she kind of hoped that the fact you could see her red bra through the blouse might put all those men in the room off! She briefly thought about hitching her skirt up a bit more letting them see the matching red skimpy knickers, then she remembered just how see-through those were and decided it would not be good to show them her pussy.

Tammy was thinking how much of a sexy school girl vibe she had going on when the door to the boardroom opened, and Mr. Grainger strode out, opened the door to Janet's office and said, "Janet, this is very serious and will probably take us until the end of school. We are not to be disturbed! And Janet, that includes when you are not at your desk; I really don't want Toby busting in with unimportant paperwork like last time."

Tammy heard Janet reply, "No headmaster, I will ensure your privacy. I don't want to be punished again."

"Punished? What the FUCK?!" Tammy thought, but she had no time to think about that as Mr. Grainger walked over to her. "Follow me, Miss Hanson," he said, and walked purposefully back into the board room.

Tammy walked in; the room was very bright after the waiting room, but she noticed all the blinds were closed. Sat around the board table were:

Mr. Bassett, her head of year. She was repulsed by him; he was 50 and a really fat fuck. He was always eating things in class.

Mr. Chamber. She really couldn't look him in the eye. Mr. Chamber was mid-forties, fit and strong, a nice body, but on Saturday, not 5 days ago, he had made her cum, one of the most intense orgasms she had ever had, and she had blushed every time she saw him in the hall this week. It really didn't help that he knew 16 other men had had their way with her Saturday afternoon.

Then, across from them were the PTA members, although Tammy did not think of them like that. Miles was the sleazy balding dad of her best friend, and Richard was the arrogant fuckwit that played golf with her stepdad, and came to dinner with his snobby wife.

Tammy took a seat across from this panel of people; she had no idea why she was here.

"Ms. Hanson," Mr. Grainger started, "do you like this school?"

"Yes, Mr. Grainger," she replied, "I will be sad to leave when my A levels are complete this summer"

"And what is the local reputation of this school?" he continued.

"It is the finest school in our district; we are known for our polite and well-behaved students," Tammy said, wondering where on earth this was going.

"Do we have any issues with drugs, teen pregnancy, or alcohol?" he pressed further.

"No, Mr. Grainger. As a school, we all work hard on preventing those things," she was now getting confused what was this all about.

"So, a pupil engaging in antisocial or SLUTTY behaviour, would bring the school into serious disrepute?" he asked, with a significant emphasis on 'slutty'.

Tammy was horrified. Chamber had told him. How could he. The silence as they waited for her answer made her feel sick.

"It would, sir," she replied, all the confidence gone from her voice.

"Indeed." Mr. Grainger was clearly getting to the point and Tammy knew this was not going to be good. "Another member of the governors, who could not be here today, told me a story on Monday about one of my pupils. I couldn't believe it because it was so depraved, but under a considerable pressure on Monday evening, Mr. Chamber here confirmed it." Mr. Chamber's head dropped, but he was still smiling.

'So this is the punishment he was referring to, the snake,' she thought.

Mr. Grainger continued, "You have brought this school into disrepute, Miss Hanson, and we need to decide what to do with you."

Tammy blurted, "I'm sorry, Mr. Grainger! I will do anything; I've got to take my A levels," she could hear the panic in her own voice.

"Excellent," he replied. "We have discussed this at length, and we have two options for you to choose from. One, you are expelled from this school as of the end of this meeting and you find a new school to finish your A levels at. Or two, you accept the punishment that we decide is appropriate in this room this afternoon, and then report here every Wednesday for your two free afternoon periods until you have taken your exams."

Before he had even had chance to ask which option she blurted out, "Two. I take option two. Do whatever you want to me."

There were a lot of smiles around the table. But Mr. Bassett spoke, "To be clear, you are accepting being punished, and then sexually used by all of us? You are consenting?"

Tammy looked at them, and then said, "You are not giving me a choice; I am basically being blackmailed into servicing you. I really don't want to at all, but I will comply to keep my place in the school."

"Excellent," said Miles, as he stood up. Tammy always suspected that Emily's dad fantasied about her. She caught him leering at her many times, and there was always slightly inappropriate touching, pushing past her in small spaces and things like that.

Things progressed quickly after that. Tammy found herself bent over the boardroom table her school shirt removed and her knickers were around her ankles, then she was helped to step out of them. She already felt exposed in her shoes, socks and top when her blouse was unbuttoned and removed, and her bra unclipped, she saw all her clothes folded and placed on a chair at the side. She felt like a piece of meat for them to unwrap; it was humiliating.

"I think a twirl is in order," Richard said.

Tammy stood, and in her little black shoes and white socks that were still pulled up to her knees she slow turned full circle twice, her slightly-tanned but generally pale skin on full display, there was definitely attention paid to her large but pert breasts, her bald and delicate little pussy, and her juicy firm arse. She was starting to get turned on by how humiliating all of this was; she definitely needed that conversation with Caroline.

"No two ways about it; you are definitely your mother's daughter, and those are some amazing tits young lady," Mr. Grainger said. Tammy found that a slightly creepy thing for him to say, and only served to show that Mr. Grainger was a serial blackmailer, as he had blackmailed her mother into servicing both him and his mates. However she also could not help but be pleased at the compliment.

"Thank you," she said carefully.

"Now over the table. The most important part of this is that you are punished for bringing the school into disrepute," Mr. Grainger commanded.

As Tammy was bent over, she saw a paddle like the one her mum was punished with on Saturday, and there was a cane, plus a leather strap. She had only ever been spanked by hand, and her mum said the paddle was painful, she was not sure about this, but she had to accept it. She said to herself "You are not going to die, and this will be over soon. Just take it. It is worth it. You can't miss the amazing University offer that you need the A levels this year for."

Tammy was pulled down onto the table and held in place, arms and back held, her arse exposed and vulnerable. The clap as the paddle landed was loud and Tammy cried out; the pain was worse than anything she had experienced before. She wanted to struggle but they held her firm. As the second slap landed, she sobbed, an anguished release of the pain, and then repeated that as slaps three and four landed. Much as it hurt, and she would have given just about anything to make it stop, she could not deny she was wet and getting wetter with every leer, and fondle. She was theirs to use. She had no control, and she loved it.

She noticed the paddling had stopped momentarily, and she wondered why then out of nowhere she had the reason, a ball gag was forced into her mouth and secured.

"Sorry, but you need to be quieter; we can't have you bringing people in. Mind you, you are only the second person to need this. Janet has it every week for her punishment, but you need lessons from your mother on how to control yourself," Mr. Grainger said.

"You know it is the lack of padding on that perfect little arse that is the problem," said Miles.

"Very true, but that can't stop us. She needs this; it is for her own good," Mr. Bassett said, as the next slap landed.

Tammy cried into the ball gag. It really was muffling her, but the pain was intense. She thought they were taking it in turns to spank; if any of them touched her pussy she would leave a puddle in their hand.

The paddle clapped against her soft—and now tender—arse cheeks a number of more times. Tammy lost count. She was sobbing into the gag, but she was so turned on by the humiliation of how they had punished her. She listened to a conversation; they were talking about the noise and that the cane might make her to loud even with the gag. As she listened fingers were pushed into her pussy, and she moaned. She wanted—no, needed!—that attention. She pushed into the fingers as they explored her pussy.

"She might be crying, but she is loving every moment of it," Mr. Chamber said. It was his fingers in her, and he removed them to show the others.

"Disgusting little slut," said Mr. Grainger. "Turn her over."

Tammy was manhandled over onto her back and pushed slightly more onto the table so her feet were sitting on the edge.

"Lay back and open your legs," Mr. Grainger instructed, and she quickly complied.

The leather strap whipped through the air and slapped with a loud crack right across her pussy. She screamed into the gag, and could already see a pink glow. Her legs closed slightly but she had learnt to take a pussy slap on Saturday and she opened them back up again quickly. The sting of the second strap was intense, but she kept her legs open and didn't scream; there was a pained moan, is all. She pushed her legs wider apart, and took the third one in the same vein as the second. She thought she might actually cum from this; the vibrations through her clit were being multiplied in her muscles.

The fourth strap lapped and the pained moan was one that contained a lot of pleasure; she wanted more. The pain was all part of this experience, and she was definitely heading for an orgasm. She tried to indicate that she wanted to speak, but none of them seemed to notice. Then Miles did, just as the fifth landed. She shook from the waves of pleasure that it caused.

Miles took her gag off, and before he could ask, "What?" she spoke: "More and harder."

Mr. Grainger seemed to take that as a personal challenge and slapped the strap onto her pussy the hardest yet. She moaned, and it really was all pleasure now. She rode the waves of feeling, almost there. Another landed as hard as the last and she moaned again, loving this. She knew her pussy was red and her pubis sore, but this was amazing. She was being driven as much by the humiliation of being made to orgasm by these men purely from spanking as much as anything. She was sure that as the next slap landed that she would cum...and there it was. Tammy shook and tensed; she was in heaven. The orgasm that exploded out of that strap was amazing. As she climaxed, one last slap landed and she didn't care. She had a new obsession.

As she lay there revelling in the feeling that pussy spanking had created, she felt a cock push against her pussy lips and then, like a bully, force its way in. There were a couple of moments of wild pounding, then it settled into a rhythm. She looked; it was Richard. His fucking was as obnoxious as his personality.

"Will you be telling my stepdad about having his precious stepdaughter? Will you?" she asked. She wanted to spoil his fun if she could. She didn't really like Stuart; she thought he was only just slightly less of a cock than Richard, and her stepfather certainly didn't think of her as 'precious.' However, the reply surprised her.

"I will, yes. No reason he shouldn't have a go, too!" Richard's reply seemed almost gleeful, but the idea of her stepdad fucking her was sick.

Mr. Chamber climbed on the table, and moved towards her, with his cock that had caused her so much pleasure Saturday, out and moving swiftly towards her mouth. Tammy accepted it in willingly, and started to play with the head, her tongue and teeth making it buck and flinch in her mouth. She wanted to enjoy this and ignore Richard; she was secretly pleased that his cock felt small. She had not got a good look at it, but the feel was not big. It was probably 25% smaller than Chamber's cock in her mouth, although that was large.

Richard showed his total arrogance again, "You going to cum from this quality fucking, you little slut?" he asked, sneering, as he pounded. He actually believed he was a good fuck.

Tammy could not resist, and removed Chamber's cock from her mouth to say, "Mr. Chamber has only just graced me with his cock, so will be a little while yet for him to work his magic." There were stifled laughs around the room.

She went back to the blow job and started to work towards her goal of making Chamber moan, her tongue licking and moving like she never had before. Tracing along the frenulum, bouncing across it side to side, she wasn't prepared to fail and wanted him to remember her—the way she would always remember the orgasm he had given her on Saturday. Tammy took as much of his cock into her mouth as she could, which was only about two-thirds. She was about to gag, and moved it back out, and then back in. She started to build the rhythm she wanted, her tongue focused on making those twitches happen with every revolution of the cycle. The rhythm she had was disrupted by Richard pulling out and spraying cum all over her pubis and belly. Of course he shot quick. She was glad he was done; if she was lucky, he would not have the energy for another go.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw miles pick up her knickers from her pile of clothes and then she felt him wipe up the drops of cum that were on her with them. Moments later, she felt his stubble on her pussy and his tongue graze across her clit. She loved it; there was something so very dirty about her best friend's dad licking her pussy.

Tammy was definitely getting Mr. Chamber there; there was pre-cum now and his breathing had changed. She bit very gently, but it was a definite bite—not a graze with the teeth—on the end of his cock. He moaned, and said, "Oh, god." Tammy was delighted she had made him moan, but her chance to enjoy it was limited for two reasons: first, the pressure from Miles's tongue was now causing flutters in her pussy; and second, and more importantly, Mr. Chamber was cumming. The first spurt hit the top of her mouth, but she was on an inward movement and the second and third shot into her throat. She coughed, but managed to keep it in her mouth. Tammy swallowed hard, taking down most of what was in her mouth. She kept Mr. Chamber in her mouth, with the remainder of his load being deposited in her cheek.

Mr. Chamber slowly climbed off the table and Tammy changed her attention to Miles. She had grown up knowing this man; she was all bar a few days the same age as his daughter. She turned 18 less than a week after Tammy—and that was only a couple of weeks ago. But here he was, his head buried between her legs, expertly flicking her clit and sending her towards an orgasm. He seemed to be loving the opportunity.

Tammy was always one to create a bit of mischief, and said, "Bet you would love to take turns on Emily and I, have us service your every whim." He didn't reply, but the spark in his eye told Tammy he had thought about it.

She watched Mr. Bassett climb on the table as Miles was really going to town; the suggestion she had made seemed to have excited him. She was going to talk to Emily and see if she could engineer something. Tammy felt her muscles tense again, and the warm feelings spread from her clit; she moaned loudly as she climaxed again. By the time she started to come down from that high, Miles had his cock in her pussy, and was thrusting. His cock was big: not Paul big, but big. And she really felt every thrust.

Mr. Bassett was a fat fuck, there was no two ways about it. She had always thought so, but seeing him with almost no clothes on, she was sure he would never escape the moniker. His cock, though, was not what she expected. It was short—probably only 6 inches at most—but very big in girth. Like him, really. She had an image of that thick cock going into her arse. She felt her pussy clench Miles' cock as she thought it, and she suddenly wanted Bassett's fat cock in her arse. Before she took him into her mouth, she said, "Please Mr. Bassett, will you put that in my bum? I think it would be amazing." She batted her eyelids like the dirty little school girl she was. As she finished speaking, she plunged his cock into her mouth. Because of the size, she got most of it in straight away. She sucked and licked away, but she was constantly distracted by Miles's big cock pounding. She was going to cum again soon, because he was hitting her G spot with every thrust, enhanced by the thought of Mr. Bassett in her arse.

12