Lucy Corrupts her Daughter Pt. 04

Story Info
Lucy helps Tammy fuck her best friend's dad.
7.5k words
4.27
24.4k
19
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a FICTICIOUS story that contains elements of non-consent, abuse, humiliation, gangbangs and other darker types of kinks. If such things offend you, please do not read. This story is meant to be entertainment only.

* * * * *

Special thanks to TRCIII for editing this series! His efforts have improved my work no end

Also to Lucy who has been the inspiration for this and 3 other series that I have written.

* * * * *

Tammy put the phone down; she had just finished a call with Emily, her best friend. Emily knew most of what Tammy had been up to recently, but she seemed genuinely shocked when Tammy told her about the afternoon's events, and being blackmailed by the headmaster. She had nearly choked when she had told her that her dad had been there and that he had fucked Tammy, and the conversation about his cock had been funny...

"So, your dad has a massive cock," Tammy had said.

"Fuck off! The sleazy shit has to have a minnow," Emily had replied, laughing.

"No serious, his cock is over 7 inches and it is fat. Have you never seen it?" Tammy pressed.

"Have I fuck! And no you are lying to me," Emily was laughing, "he is the size of my little finger, and you have never had a big cock clearly."

Tammy had laughed hard at that, but her response was, "I want to fuck him again, so I will prove it."

That had stopped the laughter, and their conversation had got really serious, lots of planning. Emily was genuinely really interested in what Tammy had been up to, and she just couldn't pass up the opportunity to be involved, even if it was her own dad—her own sleazy dad. Tammy was going to solicit Lucy to help. She had, from the get-go, encouraged Tammy and helped her into sexual situations no 18-year-old should be in. Lucy was regretful that she had not experienced many things at a younger age, never understood her sexuality. Specifically Lucy didn't know until she was well into her 40's that she was an exhibitionist, and wanted to make sure Tammy had the experience to know what she liked and wanted.

Lucy was up to help, and immediately arranged to go out a week Friday with Ruth, Emily's mum. She included a couple of the other girls too, and it would be a late one. Ruth was like Lucy used to be—sexually uptight and boring. She would be mortified if she discovered what her husband had been up to. Tammy had no concerns about sharing with Emily; she knew Emily teased her mum about her lack of sexual expression and had told her she needed to go have an affair several times.

Anyway, the plan was hatched; the girls would have a sleepover, and Ruth would be taken out of the picture by Lucy. Then Tammy would get Miles all hot under the collar and get him to fuck her—hopefully in the arse, if Tammy had her way. Emily knew Miles was staying in. She had already had a conversation about some crappy sports thing on the TV that he was going to watch, and had been texting Tammy as their mums talked. There had been an argument about needing to stay sober to keep an eye on the girls, and Miles had been put in his place, so no doubt he would be there.

On the following Wednesday evening, Tammy arrived home. She was a little sore from servicing the headmaster; it had been fun and she had cum a significant number of times, but she was sore now. Stuart made a comment as she walked up the stairs, something about the slut walk of shame. Tammy had asked her mum later when they were alone, and it turned out her step-dad knew everything. No wonder he had been extra unpleasant recently; he was probably jealous. She thought twice about Friday now. Stuart was a loudmouth and she bet the reason he knew everything was Richard. She was concerned about dragging Emily in, but when she thought about it, Emily was not involved in the plan for Friday other than staying out of the way and wanting to get a look at her dad's cock. They had been laughing about that since Tammy told her; she had been trying to catch him in the nude, but Emily had not been subtle enough and he managed to not be caught whenever she appeared. Well, except for Sunday Morning when she had seen his bare arse, but nothing else.

After tea on Friday, they all piled into the car and drove around to Emily's. Tammy had her bag of stuff for the night, and Lucy looked...well, conservative for her, now. But a year ago, Tammy would have said she looked slutty. She had a nice red top on with no shoulders and long sleeves, which actually came down and covered the top of her black leather skirt, though that only just touched the top of her back stockings, and the red high heels set it all off. Tammy suspected she was not wearing underwear and would flash some unsuspecting men this evening. Stuart was chauffeur and was going to wait while all the ladies arrived then take the four of them into town.

When they arrived, Tammy shot up to Emily's bedroom and they started planning. They listened to the noise downstairs: the ladies in the kitchen, and Stuart and Miles in the living room with the TV. Tammy had her white stockings and matching tiny panties on under her PJ's and a slutty bra that was slightly too small, pushing up her tits. She planned to head down to Miles as soon as the others left, while Emily watched from the kitchen.

Emily and Tammy had fooled around for years. Neither of them thought they were gay or even Bi, but they had both made the other one cum before. Emily was in a playful mood and she kept removing part of Tammy's PJ's to have a feel or look at her slutty underwear. They had wine and were laughing and joking, and Emily was teasing about what her dad would do to Tammy. Emily was grabbing Tammy's tits and then stroking her inner thigh, when she asked, "Will he lick your pussy?"

"Maybe," Tammy said, as Emily pushed her back onto the bed, jumping on top of her. Emily's head was right above Tammy's pussy, as she made licking motions, laughing. Then she pulled the PJ bottoms down again, exposing the slutty panties. She stroked across them in a very seductive way, and they both laughed. Emily then moved her head in closer; she was millimetres from Tammy's clit.

"How do you think he will make you cum?" she asked. "Will you make him lick your clit?"

Emily's fingers moved Tammy's panties aside, exposing her clit and the top of her pussy; she had shaved especially for tonight and it was silky smooth. Tammy thought it was clear they were both far too turned on by this, and was about to pull away when Emily buried her tongue in Tammy's slit. Tammy could not deny she was wet and turned on, she was close with Emily, and they joked that they should lick each other, but they had never actually done it. While Emily clearly knew the anatomy and what would work, she had no actual experience with it. Tammy moaned as she hit just the right spot, but it took too long for Emily to find it again. However, when she did, she went for it; she made Tammy moan, and then moan again. Tammy wanted fingers inside her, but didn't think Emily was up for going that far.

Tammy was sure she could climax from just the tongue; it would take longer though. She reached down to start fingering herself, and Emily pushed her hand away. She lifted her head just long enough to say, "I'll do it," and then buried her head back in. Her fingers began probing Tammy's soaking hole and then slipping in. Emily hooked her fingers immediately and Tammy shuddered as her G spot was rubbed. She could not believe the enthusiasm that Emily had for this; it really surprised her as she moaned again. Tammy knew she was not far from cumming. 'Give Emily a couple of goes and she will be an expert,' Tammy thought.

"Oh god you are good," Tammy moaned, as Emily just kept her head buried.

Tammy flinched, then shook; the orgasm was not a big one but the thoughts of her best friend providing it, made it feel so good. Emily flopped away.

As Tammy regained her breath, she said, "I can't believe you did that."

"Calculated," Emily replied. "If things work out tonight, you are going to get to cum a lot! When we get back up here, you owe me now!" She left the statement hanging, like it was the cost of the evening for Tammy.

That really got the girls going for the evening. There was an excitement to it now that just was not there before. Tammy was still rolling over in her head the idea that Emily had licked her pussy when Emily said, "Is it weird that I am looking forward to watching you fuck my dad?"

"It is, a bit. But when you consider the journey I have been on these last few weeks, who am I to judge?" Tammy replied.

There was some noise outside and Emily looked out the window. Below her, the Ladies and Stuart were exiting the kitchen door, heading to the car.

"They are going; 2 minutes and we go," Emily said with excitement in her voice, as she watched them leave.

Tammy double-checked her underwear and made sure she was ready; she stood up just as Emily said, "That's it. The car has disappeared down the road."

They sneaked down to the kitchen quietly. Tammy stepped out of her PJ's and stood there in just her white underwear. she felt really sexy and she wanted Miles now, she had been thinking about his big cock for over a week. While Tammy was doing that Emily had moved one of the breakfast bar chairs to a position that gave a great view of almost the entire living room though the double glass panel doors that separated the rooms, but the position was hidden mostly by the island, with the door to outside behind her that produced a little light into the kitchen but pushed her into a silhouette, with the kitchen in darkness you would be able to see Emily if you really looked, but there was no way a glance or casual look would pick her out.

"Ready?" Tammy whispered.

"Yes, go for it," Emily replied. The excitement in her voice was tangible.

Tammy strode into the living room, where Miles was stretched on the sofa. Carrying the glass of wine she had just refilled, and wearing only lingerie, she really did look the slut. She stopped in front of Miles, who almost dropped his drink as he looked her up and down.

"Emily has fallen asleep up in her room, and I want some fun," Tammy said, as if she was instructing Miles to create it—which, in a way, she was.

After a moment he said, "Good god, woman! You can't walk about like that in here. You will get me shot."

"By who?" she asked, voice all coy. "Maybe you need to punish me?"

Tammy put her glass on the table and dropped to her knees. Her hand fell onto the grey sweatpants that Miles had on, aiming for his dick. She caught part of it and moved quickly to feel along the already-half-hard shaft; he clearly had no underwear on, and that monster was always going to be easy to locate. She stroked through his sweats.

"Stop. Wwe will get caught," Miles said. Tammy could tell there was a mixture of genuine concern and desire in his voice, which said he didn't mean it.

As she increased the pressure on his cock, she asked again, "By who?" then continued, "Emily is sound asleep upstairs, and everybody else just went out for the night." She could feel his cock responding, it was growing quickly.

After a few strokes she added, "And little Miles wants to come out and play."

Tammy did understand his concern. Ruth was a real prude, and she had once thrown Emily out, only for one night, but nevertheless thrown her out, for the massive crime of having her bedroom door shut with a boy in there. Everybody knew you did not mention sex or even sexual parts of the body when Ruth was around. But she was not letting that stop her; she was all but wanking Miles through his trousers now, and his cock was not far from full mast. She moved, mainly to give Emily a perfect view, and released it from his pants. It was a good eight inches long and had a girth that she could not quite get her hand around. There was a centimetre gap between her fingers and thumb.

The monster was on full view, standing like a flag pole at an embassy. Tammy smiled, because she was sure she heard a gasp from the kitchen, and because not only had Mile's complaints ceased, he was running his hand through her hair. She moved her head and licked up the length of his cock, base to tip, and he moaned. She was in; this was happening now. As she licked back down the shaft she looked to where Emily was; she could make out an outline, but not actually see Emily. Perfect! She winked with a big grin that opened to swallow the head of Miles's cock inside.

As the car pulled up outside the place they planned to spend the evening, Lucy wondered if Tammy had accosted Miles yet. The ladies in the back exited quickly; they had all spent far too many evenings in here, drinking until they were thrown out at 1 a.m. She leant across and kissed Stuart on the cheek and said, "Don't wait up."

"Oh, I am heading back to Miles to watch the game; I will pick the car up in the morning and walk home, so I might still be up if you are frisky," he said with a wink.

She paused at hearing that, but there was nothing she could do now, so she got out the car with a smile and closed the door. As they walked into the bar, she pulled out her phone and typed an urgent text to Tammy.

"Your stepdad is coming back to watch the game with Miles!!!!!"

She thought as she walked to the bar and told Ruth who was getting the first round that she wanted a, "Pinot, large," then typed another text.

"I will tell them I feel unwell in about an hour, and come back to drag him home. Hopefully, that will still give you enough time." She thrust her phone back into her pocket, not checking to see if the messages came up read.

Back at Emily's house, Tammy's phone buzzed twice, but sitting on Emily's bedside table, nobody saw it.

Emily sat in the darkness watching her friend. She was in a bit of shock. Tammy had not been lying; her dad had an absolutely massive cock, and at this moment she was watching Tammy slide her mouth up and down it as her dad lay back on the sofa, eyes closed. Emily could not believe that she had agreed to this, or that she continued to watch it, but she also could not take her eyes off it. As she watched Tammy take more and more of her dad's cock into her mouth, and listened to the moaning of her dad, she felt tingles in her clit; she was almost disgusted with herself as she started to rub.

It was clear that Tammy was rubbing herself as she sucked Miles, and Emily felt a connection with her as she frigged herself. After maybe five minutes of sucking Miles, Tammy stood up and removed her knickers. Even at this distance Emily could see they were soaked with Tammy's juices, the same juices she had on her tongue not 30 minutes ago. Tammy took her panties and pushed them into Miles' mouth. He seemed to accept them eagerly as Tammy straddled him, her back facing him and lowered herself onto his massive dick. She was facing Emily and really made a show of it, slowly lowering herself down. Emily watched as inch after inch of her dad's cock disappeared into her best friend. Emily didn't think she had ever been this turned on!

Emily knew she was inexperienced; she had only been with one boy, and she loved every minute. However, she now knew because of Tammy's exploits that the boy in question had an average dick, at best. Tammy had been far more taken with his mates, and Emily now was targeting Paul who Tammy said had a bigger dick than her dad. As she stared at her dad's dick rhythmically pumping into her friend, she wondered what a dick that size felt like, then stopped herself halfway through a thought of what it would be like to be fucked by her dad. She was really wet now, and she was about to cum. Watching Tammy was hotter than she ever imagined it could be; she covered her own mouth as she moaned through an orgasm that she just did not want to end.

As she refocused on Tammy and her Dad, they were moving; Tammy was bent over the coffee table and her dad was fucking her from behind. If he looked to his left 40 degrees he would be looking straight at her, but something did not feel right.

Stuart pulled up on the drive, he had a little plan. A few weeks ago Miles had played a joke at the golf club and Stuart had pretty much shit himself in front of their mates, so he was going to sneak in now and film it as he bust up from behind the sofa, hopefully scaring the shit out of Miles.

As he silently opened the door to the kitchen, the sounds he heard were not those of the match, but those of sex. The fucker was watching porn; even better! He silently closed the door behind him. He didn't think he had been this quiet ever, but as he turned, he realised that the sound that was loudest was Emily. She was right in front of him in a chair; she had her hand over her mouth, and was clearly climaxing. He stood silently behind her almost surprised that she could not feel his breath on her neck. He followed her field of view to see what she was watching and his jaw fell open. In front of him, Miles was fucking Tammy doggy over the coffee table. He stood paralysed, watching, feeling his cock harden, jealousy in his thoughts; he had wanted his step-daughter for a good few years now.

Stuart could tell Emily had not noticed him enter, but that she knew somebody was behind her; she had stopped rubbing herself. He moved quickly, grabbing her tight, his hand across her mouth before she could scream.

As she started to struggle, he whispered in her ear, "Don't worry. It's Stuart, but I don't want to disturb them. I will let you go now, but don't make a sound."

Stuart released her, and she took a deep, but quiet breath. Her heart was racing; she had never been so scared, but she felt relieved now. Well, sort of. What the fuck was Stuart doing here, and why was he not going ape-shit about what Miles was doing to Tammy? It took her a moment to steady herself, then she whispered to him.

"What are you doing here, and how come you are not mad?" Her voice had a shake as she spoke; she was still calming herself.

"I came back to watch the game with your dad, but this is a much better show, and she is eighteen and not really my daughter, so who am I to stop her? Also, what are you doing?" his voice was even and very quiet, but the question at the end was accusing in sound.

"Tammy told me that my dad had a massive dick, and I didn't believe her. She said she would prove it and that he knew what he was doing, so I came to watch." She felt her voice relaxing as she continued.

Tammy was moaning now; Miles had reached under and was clearly giving her clit some attention and she was close to cumming as Stuart said, "Well, you were doing a lot more than watching."

Emily felt herself blush. Thankfully, there was no way he could tell in this darkness. As Tammy tensed up, cumming with a carnal moan, it made Emily tingle a lot; she actually needed to rub again. She said, "It is very erotic. I had to relieve the pressure, and I might have to again."

Stuart, stifled a laugh in her ear, then said, "You go right ahead. And I might have to, too."

Something about that really turned Emily on. The idea of Stuart standing with her, wanking, was weird but fun. She had no idea where the courage to do it came from, but she slipped her hand back into her PJ's. As she did that, she realised that she only had her PJ's on, no underwear, and Stuart was right beside her. She decided she actually didn't care, and that if he wanted to watch, let him.

She felt him moving beside her and guessed he really was going to wank; she wasn't brave enough to watch. She had been rubbing for less than a minute when a hand came around and fondled her breast. She jumped, but thankfully didn't make enough noise to alert her dad. She was about to tell Stuart to stop when he tweaked her nipple. It was bullet-hard immediately, and sent signals directly to her clit, so she let it continue.