Lucy Hale's Victim

Story Info
Lucy Hale is not as innocent as the public thinks.
3.6k words
3.56
7.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy had one of her rare days off and on those days, she usually tried to do as little as possible. Her entire day entailed lazying around in the house with nothing to do other than scrolling down her social media feed and today was no different.

After a hearty breakfast, she sat on the couch, put on a cheesy movie then picked up her phone and went straight to her favourite app, Instagram. Her favourite hobby was finding cute boys who she could manipulate into doing her bidding and there was one guy who she'd been eying for a while.

He was cute and looked to be in his late teens or earlier twenties, just the age Lucy liked them. She had practically been cyber stalking him for a month now and she had him down to a T. He was a student at UCLA and was from around judging from the landmarks Lucy could identify in his photos.

Lucy kept up with his every move and even had her notifications on with his Instagram account which informed her of every post he made on the app and her efforts finally paid off as his latest social media post placed him in a cafe not far from where she lived which meant that today was the day that Lucy was going to reel in the fish.

Summoning him via social media wouldn't do, as that would leave a trail of evidence so Lucy decided to go to him. She would lure him away from the public somehow, Lucy decided and with that in mind, she dressed up, got in her car and made her way to the cafe where she had traced the guy to.

Lucy pulled into the parking lot then put her sunglasses on and exited her vehicle. She then made her way to the cafe which was almost empty, walked up to the barista and ordered a coffee and while her drink was being prepared, Lucy took the opportunity to survey her surroundings. Everybody seemed so engrossed with their phones and she let her gaze linger on the young man for a second.

He was perfect for her and the fact that he looked so innocent was a bonus. She subjected him to a thorough gaze that he must have sense somehow and when he looked up suddenly and held her gaze, he couldn't hide his shock. First came the surprise then recognition and lastly shock and Lucy didn't look away. She watched him watching her and checking her out and after what seemed like an eternity, he got up from his seat and approached her.

"Hi, I am such a big fan of yours. I loved your character in Pretty Little Liars." He said shyly.

"Lovely." Lucy replied with a smile pasted on her face. "It's always an honour to meet the fans." She added in a fake friendly tone that hid her motives.

"Can I take a picture with you?" He asked hesitantly.

"Yeah of course but perhaps it would be better if we took it outside? I'm on a hurry and we won't want to cause mayhem and besides, th lighting outside is amazing." Lucy replied then took her coffee from the barista.

"Of course." The guy agreed then followed Lucy out of the cafe after she had paid for her coffee. Once outside, the pair took a couple of pictures while chatting about her former hit show pretty little liars and her current projects. Lucy made sure that he was comfortable in her presence and it wasn't long before the guy shared that he was a member of her fan club, a fact that Lucy found very interesting as a fan would be easily manipulated.

"My fan club huh? That's fantastic, how about something that will make the other members jealous?" Lucy said to him.

"What is it?" He asked.

"I am working on a secret project and could use your help. That is if you are not too busy." Lucy offered. The truth was that she had no use for his help but making him feel like he was needed was more likely to get him through her doors.

"I could use your feedback as a fan." She added and the guy quickly jumped at the opportunity.

"Say no more. I'm happy to help. Besides, it would be an honour to hang out with you. I'm Jacob by the way and it's my birthday today." Jacob replied as he got into the car after Lucy.

"Nice to meet you Jacob and I hope you are having a fabulous birthday. How old are you?" Lucy asked making small as she drove them to her place but the truth was that having stalked him for months, she already knew his name

'Poor thing,' she thought. He was going to have a memorable birthday alright, just not how he envisioned it.

"I'm turning twenty two today and yes, I'm having the best birthday. Especially now that I've met you." Jacob shared.

They kept chatting, keeping their conversation light and playful all the way to Lucy's place where she pulled into the driveway, then exited the vehicle together before Lucy led him into the house.

There was no one around with Lucy having dismissed her staff earlier and now, it was just her and Jacob. He was so excited as was Lucy for different reasons.

She finally had someone to carry out her sick, twisted fantasies on while Jacob on the other was happy because he was hanging out with a celebrity and for that reason alone, Lucy almost felt bad for him. He had no idea what he had just signed up for.

"Welcome to my house." Lucy said to Jacob who was busy looking at his surroundings. He was in awe and mostly in disbelief that he was hanging with a celebrity in their living room.

"This place is insanely beautiful." He gasped as he looked around and Lucy took advantage of his distraction and locked the door to prevent his escape when things got tough later on.

Jacob was busy chattering on and when he turned around, keen to share his compliments on her house, he was surprised by the strange expression on Lucy's face that was anything but pleasant.

"Is everything okay?" Jacob asked with concern.

"Yeah. Everything is perfect." Lucy said with a wicked smile as she approached him and when she was a few feet away, she used all her might and pushed Jacob who stumbled and staggered as he tried to regain his footing but another shove fell him and he landed hard on the ground.

"What the hell?" Jacob reacted. "Why did you push me?" He asked as he lay on the ground. He was completely in shock and it was as if Lucy had turned into a new person.

"Shh.. shh.. I will not entertain questions but to answer that, because it's fun and because I can." Lucy replied then swung her hand and slapped Jacob hard.

"What are you doing?" Jacob asked as he clutched his stinging face. "Why are you hitting me?" He asked sounding very shocked.

"I'm having fun darling. You are now my captive and I plan to have my wicked way with you. You could call it a one on one with Lucy Hale." Lucy purred seductively as she brought a finger to his stinging face and poked it.

"Stop it." Jacob demanded as his shock slowly turned into outrage but Lucy was determined to draw blood from him.

She rained down blows and kicks on him non-stop while Jacob now in pain from the never ending blows, lay on the ground in a fetal position trying to protect his most vulnerable body parts.

"Why? A few minutes ago you were too eager to come to my place. What did you expect? Rainbow and sunshine?" Lucy replied mocking Jacob who couldn't hide his shock.

"Oh you poor thing, didn't your mother teach you the little red riding hood? Well in this case, I am the wolf and there will be no escape until I bore of you." Lucy replied with a mocking pout then carried on beating him up until there were bruises on his face and all over his back with blood staining his shirt.

She kicked him in the back, in the head, in the belly and used her hands to punch him until his face turned purple while her knuckles got bruised. She picked up a whip next, one that had looked unsuspecting as part of her living room decor before and Jacob could not hide his panic when he saw her swinging it around.

"Please don't. I'll do anything you want." Jacob pleaded helplessly but Lucy's reaction was only to laugh.

"Of course you will because you have no other option but unfortunately for you, this is exactly what I want." Lucy taunted him then crouched down to his level and grabbed his shirt.

"And please for your sake, don't struggle. This is an isolated place and no one will be coming to your rescue. Now be a good boy and keep your mouth shut as I have my fun." Lucy warned Jacob then trailed a finger all over his face and lifted his chin so that he met her gaze.

"Fuck you!" Jacob said bitterly.

"Oh I will Jacob. Be a little patient." Lucy said while giggling then immediately began to unbutton his shirt. Jacob tried to resist but Lucy was having none of it, she slapped him into submission and clawed him in the face with her long fingers.

"Stay still!" She ordered Jacob and carried on undressing him while Jacob pleaded and tried to reason with her.

His pleas were like music to her ears and it was such a major turn on for her and as Jacob tried to free himself by pleading and struggling, Lucy quickly dealt with his pants and his boxers next.

Everytime Jacob tried to resist, Lucy would punish him by whipping his back and by the time he was fully naked, his back was bruised and swollen from all the whipping.

Lucy stood back and admired his naked body and not even the deadly glares from Jacob could dampen her joy. He was magnificent and Lucy planned on exploiting his glorious body until she got bored.

"Wow. Your body is perfect. Just how I had imagined it." Lucy said enthusiastically as Jacob used his hands to cover his cock that began to stiffen.

"Don't be shy now. Hard ons are normal." Lucy mocked Jacob as she got rid of her clothes until she was standing in her black lingerie set.

"Sit up!" She ordered Jacob.

"What do you want with me? I'm a virgin. Please stop!" He confessed in a last ditch of effort to get Lucy to stop.

"A virgin? Even more perfect." Lucy replied. Of course she had known that he was a virgin and that made him even more desirable in her eyes.

She forced him to sit up then went and sat down behind him, placing Jacob between her legs which she wound around his waist with her feet resting so close to his cock.

"What are you doing? Stop please." Jacob pleaded but Lucy only giggled in response.

"No can do." Lucy replied then placed one arm around Jacob's neck and tightened it as she brought her feet together trapping his cock between them.

"You like that Jacob?" She teased him as she pushed her feet together before moving them up and down on his cock, essentially giving a foot job.

"Fuck you." Jacob retorted. He was not pleased at all and he expressed his displeasure by struggling repeatedly, efforts which were rewarded by Lucy with a smack and a couple of punches on his face.

"I believe I'm already doing that. Or am I not? Is this not good enough for you Jacob?" Lucy asked mocking him as her feet jerked him off faster. The madder he got, the happier Lucy got.

Jacob was understandably incensed and he cursed at Lucy, insulted her when he was not pleading with her to stop but Lucy would hear none of it. She reacted to his pleas by tightening her arm around his neck making it hard for him to either breathe or talk and quickening the pace of her foot job.

"Please stop it I don't want this." Jacob pleaded and demanded endlessly but Lucy only reacted with a giggle.

"Well, you may not want it but your cock says otherwise." Lucy replied with mocking laugh then kept on torturing him even amping up the torture using her feet whose tight arches Jacob's cock rested.

She went on to give him one hell of a foot job, slowly moving her feet up and down which had Jacob moaning, protesting and hurling obscenities at Lucy in the same breath.

Jacob was saying one thing, refusing the unsolicited sexual favours vehemently but his body kept saying another thing and that was what Lucy was banking on.

She was turned on by his protests and she took pleasure in humiliating him by making his body betray and react to her wicked acts. Everytime he pleaded with her to stop, Lucy amped up the torture while mocking and laughing at Jacob who protested vehemently with tears rolling down his face.

"Please don't do this to me. I don't want this please. I am not ready to lose my virginity." He pleaded refusing to capitulate.

"I think you are ready Jacob, besides you are too old to be a virgin." Lucy retorted.

"Please stop. I don't want to lose it this way please." Jacob pleaded.

"But you will anyway. I'm having so much fun so what makes you think that I care about anything you want?" Lucy asked cruelly and she kept going working her feet on his cock and trailing her toes all over his cock.

He was so close to losing it, Lucy could tell and she was looking forward to it because it would be such a turnon for her and a complete humiliation for Jacob and she kept going until the poor guy lost it.

His body stilled right before it began jerking and quaking violently as he reached climax.

His cock that was nestled between her feet jerked before releasing thick ropes of cum in the air which landed on her feet and Lucy shamelessly scooped it up and licked her fingers clean until there wasn't none left.

"Mmm.... You taste so good Jacob." Lucy purred as Jacob angrily clenched his jaw.

That wasn't the end of it though, she quickly replaced her feet with her free hand which moved from the tip to the base and carried on jerking him off even quickening her pace as she tortured Jacob who was in anguish.

He was not going to give her satisfaction she sought and so he did not react at all. He bit down on his tongue and tried his hardest to remain mute while tears flowed freely from his eyes. He felt violated and so he tried his best to resist but instead of appealing to Lucy's better nature, his defiance had the opposite effect. It turned her on and it was so infuriating for him to witness Lucy giddy with excitement.

Lucy kept on jerking him off and just when he was about to erupt, she stopped and Jacob was visibly agitated because he wanted it over and done with.

"Oh you poor thing, did you think it would be that easy? Sorry darling." Lucy teased Jacob and laughed at him and relief was the last thing that Jacob felt.

He was frustrated, he felt sexually violated and he felt betrayed by his body which was reacting to Lucy's touch. He was not going to give her the satisfaction that he was completely at her mercy but nevertheless, Lucy knew it. She loved the fact that he was a virgin and it was very exciting to her. She wanted to be the one to make him lose it and after pulling back, Jacob saw an opening and jumped at the chance to escape.

He quickly pushed Lucy aside and tried to make a run for it but Lucy was too quick for him. She grabbed his leg and dragged him back and for such a tiny person, she had so much strength. She was no match for Jacob physically as he was 5'11 and a couple of pounds heavier than her and ideally, he would have inflicted heavy damage on her if he was a fighter but fortunately for her, he was so docile.

They rolled around on the floor wrestling for control while pummelling each other as they tried to one up the other and after a very fierce battle, Lucy emerged the victor at the end.

"Nice try Jacob but you are no match for the wolf." Lucy gloated afterwards. She had him pinned to the ground with his hands tied up and when she stood up, she stepped on his neck, almost crushing it as she towered over him, taunting and mocking him mercilessly.

"Please, I just want to go home." Jacob pleaded.

"You should know by now that you will not make it out of here." Lucy said to him and with that bombshell out in the open, she made him sit up then began caressing his thighs. "I like your hairy thighs. They are so muscular." Lucy said.

"You are a weirdo and I wish the whole world knew it." Jacob responded. He was resigned to his fate and was no longer reacting to her antics.

"You are just finding that out? And I hate to inform you that they will never find out about this side of me. In the eyes of the public, I am squeaky clean and if you somehow make it out of here which will be impossible, no one will ever believe you over me if you dared to expose me." Lucy bragged as she carried on caressing his thighs with her hands that steadily made their way up to his torso.

His continued defiance was such a turn-on and after riling him up for a couple more minutes, Lucy finally stood up then basically straddled his neck and leaned forward such that her face was directly above his cock.

Jacob's neck nestled was between her thighs with her butt all up in his face. His long neck was tightly constricted by her thighs and frankly, it was very uncomfortable.

"Please stop. I can't breathe." Jacob pleaded and Lucy reacted with mocking laughter.

"That's the goal." Lucy replied then snaked out her tongue and licked his pre-cum. "Mmm... that's tasty." She said with a loud moan then used her tongue to lick Jacob's pre-cum and trace every inch of his cock.

Jacob remained stubbornly mute, desperate not to give any reaction but Lucy knew what he felt alright. She could feel the hate emanating from him and his body was so tense not that Lucy cared. She kept going, tracing his cock with her tongue that licked and probed every inch of him until she had enough.

Jacob had gritted and bared his teeth throughout the ordeal as he tried to control his body's reaction and he had succeeded. His cock was the only anatomy doing the opposite of his body's will and Jacob greatly despised Lucy at that moment for doing that to him.

Lucy on the other hand didn't care much. She was so turned on and her mouth was itching to feel him in her mouth and so she did. Her mouth slowly descended on Jacob's cock and took him in her mouth inch by inch until he was fully in her mouth and had her chocking on his length.

"Fuck yeah. Your cock feels amazing." Lucy panted as she lifted her head before she lowered it again and went on to bob her head up and down as she sucked him good.

She moaned shamelessly as her mouth sucked him off and his silence was such a turnon. The more he protested though with much difficulty since Lucy was practically strangling him, the more Lucy put more effort and when he couldn't take it anymore, his body began jerking violently as a powerful orgasm took control of his body. Jacob was disgusted but there was nothing he could do other than watch in horror as he body got its release despite his objection.

Jacob remained mute, not reacting at all as his body exploded spectacularly in what was a wild orgasm and his continued silence was something that Lucy found to be very arousing. She tightened her thighs around him as she swallowed his cum that kept shooting from his cock while enjoying and savouring the taste.

"Mmm yes.. your cum tastes so freaking good." She complimented him as she greedily slurped his cum. Her thighs tightened around his neck until Jacob began struggling violently as he gasped for air. He was dying and when her realized it, he began to panic. Lucy enjoyed that part the most, the part where her victims realized that they were about to die. It really turned her on and made her feel so powerful.

Jacob was fighting for his life and he put up one hell of a fight but unfortunately for him, Lucy wasn't relenting and she swallowed every drop of his cum while tightening her thighs around Jacob's neck until she snapped it causing Jacob's neck to bend awkwardly as Jacob went limp.

Afterwards, Lucy released her tight hold on Jacob's neck freeing him and she watched in utter satisfaction as he collapsed on the floor all in his naked glory while being such a beautiful corpse.

***