Lucy Ling's Bygone Innocence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock grows all the way up to the underside of my breasts.

"Give daddy a nice massage, Lucy..."

"You can call me Mei Ling," I say coyly, telling him my given name, and hearing this, I feel Mr. Solomon's cock grow even harder, wider, and longer. Now it's the same height as my hard pink nipples.

"Mei, have you ever done anything like this before?"

"No, Mr. Solomon... This is the biggest, nicest cock I've never seen."

It's true and from deep within me comes this mad desire to worship it. This feeling is so new to me. Why did I never think cum was so delicious before? Mr. Solomon's cock is like the trunk of a tree. I cannot wrap one palm around it so I work his shaft with both of my tiny little hands, my petite body rising and falling as Mr. Solomon breathes heavily below me.

"Mei, I can feel the wetness of your slit through your pants, you know that?" Mr. Solomon breathes down my neck.

Embarrassed, I say, "I'm sorry Mr. Solomon.... I'm just..."

"Just what, Mei? You don't think I know you've been going into my room... masturbating... leaving your wet pussy juice over my sheets... leaving your sweet young Asian cream all over my bed? This whole house is outfitted with cameras... You're a smart, high-achieving girl. You know this. I see everything."

I stroke harder, forcing, with some effort, his thick foreskin back, revealing a shiny, juicy purple head glistening with pre-cum. I'm so eager to have it. I'm so eager to please him, afraid that he'll punish me for what I did on his bed during my nights alone.

"Mmm.. ah," he moans, "what do you think about when you finger that tight little snatch, Mei?"

I don't want to be honest but the words flow out of my wet, drooling mouth, "I usually watch your porn Mr. Solomon... and I think about how I want you to stop fantasizing about fucking those girls because I can provide you everything they can and more. I pretend I'm one of those girls being used. I know it's wrong... I..."

"It's okay, babygirl," Mr. Solomon says, "so why haven't you asked me to do that for you..."

"Well you've been gone Mr. Solomon and I've been so busy..." I start...

"Don't tell lies Mei..."

"I'm sorry." I mew.

"What's the real reason?"

I'm massaging his cock so hard and sensually. The way my pussy's grinding on the base of his shaft makes it look like his penis is coming out of me, like it's my penis. I can almost feel his pleasure.

I can just imagine how this looks. Me, horny and desperate, madly grinding on the manliest, sexiest, biggest cock of my life... mouth wet and agape with lust, my tiny back arched as Mr. Solomon watches my slight shoulders and black hair bob from behind...

"What's the real reason, Mei?"

"I... I'm afraid that if you put your massive manhood inside of me, inside of your sweet girl, Mr. Solomon... that I'll lose my mind and be yours forever. There's no way I can go back to not having it. I'll be your pet, your submissive fucktoy forever. That I'll be another part of your collection.... I'll serve you and give up my career to be claimed and dominated by your huge cock everyday for the rest of my life..."

"Not so innocent after all, Mei?"

"..."

"Mei..."

"... sir..."

"Look at my cock, Mei."

"Yes sir."

"What do you like about it?"

"It... It's so big and hot, Mr. Solomon. It's so hard and only I can make it this hard. It's so warm in my hands and I love it when you give me your cum. I want to make it feel so good, sir. I want to taste it like the girls in those porn videos and I want you to force it down my throat so far and shoot your load deep into my flat little belly."

"That's it baby..."

"... I want to be your tight little slut that you can reward everyday with cum..." I'm spirally out of control, filled to the brim with lust and only thoughts of Mr. Solomon's cock and cum.

"What kind of tight slut?"

"A young Asian slut!" I moan loudly.

"Why?"

"Only my pussy is good enough for you Mr. Solomon. Only my tight young Asian pussy can make your big cock hard."

"And why does it need to be hard?"

"So you can properly claim my fertile little slit. So you can impale my womb with your hot seed!"

"Then show me that little pussy."

I lean forward and in my already open and wet mouth, take the tip of his slimy indigo head in my tiny mouth and begin working like the slut I never knew I could be, just like those girls in the porn videos. Panting, I pulling down my yoga pants and arch my ass so that my wet, agitated little vagina and tight, puckered asshole are in full view, right in front of Mr. Solomon's face.

I hear him moan loudly, uncharacteristic for him as he momentarily looses his dominating cool. His cock, which I thought had already ready it's size limit, swells again. The feeling of his cock growing in my mouth reduces me to an animal in heat.

Is this what it's like to be a girl who only longs to serve her daddy...

Mr. Solomon inhales my sweet pussy scent and I am being choked, just like I fantasized about a moment before, by his astounding manhood.

I feel his gaze on my pussy and it drives me crazy.

I'm gobbling faster and faster, tightening my cock-hungry lips, working my sexy, slimy little tongue.

"MMM...daddy.... Mmmmm! Mmmm..mmmmmMM!"

"... slutty... little... Asian... mouth-pussy..." Mr. Solomon moans in pure pleasure. I can tell this is more than just a messy blowjob for him... I am the site of his pent-up fantasy... his deepest fetish...

"MMM-AHH!"

His cock shudders and my eyes cross in ecstasy as Mr. Solomon finishes in my mouth, erupting cups and cups full of cum down my eager, slutty, well-lubricated throat.

"MMMMM!!! MMM! MM!!" Gargling and choking, he holds me down and makes me take all of it. Every last delicious drop. He holds my thighs steady with his big strong hands as I start cumming myself, ass twisting in midair, grabbing for something but finding nothing, shivering and thrashing helplessly.

I am cumming so hard, emptying everything. I feel myself squirting for the first time in my life.

"Yes babygirl... YES babygirl! Show me everything baby."

My mind is completely empty, blank... I've had an awakening of sorts.

My transformation was complete.

12