Lucy Rocks

Story Info
Lucy has successes and gives herself to Dave totally.
3.7k words
4.36
4.4k
2
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/21/2023
Created 11/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a delight it was to awaken with my amazing slave performing her assigned duty. Is anything better than a morning blow job? Not that I've ever experienced. Lucy's wonderful mouth caressed my cock lovingly and her hands delicately fondled my balls to gild the lily. Watching her head bob up and down as she sucked me was such a beautiful sight, reminding me yet again why I love redheaded women.

"Good morning, baby."

She slipped her sweet mouth off for a second to respond, "Morning, Master."

"You should get ready for your big day. I'll wait for the rest of this 'til tonight."

When she shook her head and continued sucking me, I chuckled and stroked her head. She increased the suction and determined tongue action. I didn't have the heart to pursue it and lay back to enjoy it. Her skill was amazing and reminded me of the old line that she could suck an orange through a garden hose. Bliss. Her fingers milked the base of my shaft, while her other hand worked my balls until they constricted, I grabbed her head and skull fucked her. She took me deep in her throat as I fired a series of cum ropes that she gulped down gleefully and smacked her lips.

"Thank you, Master. Do you need to shower first?"

"I probably should, I'll be quick."

When I returned from the bathroom after a five-minute shower, I found breakfast waiting for me on the kitchen table. It wasn't an elaborate meal, just yogurt, cereal with sliced banana, and a cup of green tea, but that's more than I usually have, and it hit the spot.

"May I get ready now, Master?"

"Yes, thanks for breakfast, and go make yourself extra beautiful for the camera, baby. I'll probably be gone when you get done in the shower."

I swatted her butt affectionately, she kissed my cheek and trotted off to perform her ablutions.

"Give 'em hell, baby."

My day at the shop was uneventful. I built four amp racks and checked a pile of mic cables. When I got home my apartment was empty, so I called Lucy. I got her voice mail and left a brief message, letting her know that I was going out to watch Katie's show and hoped her day went well.

I felt my phone vibrate during the opening number, right after the curtain went up, so I had to let it go to voice mail. Tag, I was it. It was impossible to check until intermission when I had a few minutes to check what was indeed Lucy's message.

"Master, I'm sorry I missed you, but I'll be here waiting when you get home from the theatre. Today was amazing. It was so much fun. The makeup artist did a beautiful job and taught me some tricks. The photographer was great. He let me see some of the shots on a monitor. Anyway, I'll tell you all about it later, I love you."

I put my phone away with a broad smile at the thought of hearing all about her day.

"Message from your hot new girlfriend?"

I nodded. She turned to the console and made a sweeping gesture.

"Remember the pre-act settings?"

"I think so."

"Go ahead."

I adjusted a few faders, a couple of assignment buttons and looked to her for confirmation that they were right.

"You need to mute Harold's mic for the first scene, otherwise it's right."

"Cool, yeah he's getting into his rig, don't want the noises."

"Yep."

I switched off the mic, stepped away so she could take her position with hands poised for the first cues as the house lights faded.

I opened my apartment door to the lovely sight of Lucy naked and presenting in the center of the room.

"Welcome home, Master."

"Mmm, thank you, baby."

"There's a beer waiting on the coffee table for you, and I have all sorts of news, Master."

I settled onto the couch, took a swig of the cold beer, kicked off my shoes, looked toward my lovely Lucy, and crooked a beckoning finger.

"Come, tell me all about your big day."

She scampered to my side, grinning madly.

"Master, it was wonderful. Everyone was super nice, and I had so much fun. The photographer was really happy with the shots we got."

"I look forward to seeing them."

"I've got a couple of them on my phone."

"Go get it."

"Yes, Master."

She popped up and practically skipped to the bedroom before returning to my side with her phone, busily touching controls until a great picture of her appeared. It was stunning. Obviously, her amazing hair was featured, but it also captured her gorgeous blue eyes, and the lighting accentuated her other lovely features.

"The camera loves you, baby."

"Harlan said the same thing, Master."

'Is he the photographer?"

She nodded happily with a bright smile.

"Should I be jealous?"

"I think I might be if he ever meets you, Master."

I responded with a nearly silent scoffing chuckle.

"I mentioned that Janis wanted me to get head shots and he offered to do them for me."

"You are officially on a roll. Your Harlan is really good, he'll give you great shots."

"You are my lucky charm, Master. My life was a mess, then I met you, and everything..."

She tossed her hands in the air and flashed a thousand-watt smile.

"Sounds like an amazing day, congratulations."

"There's more, Master."

She averted her eyes and went quiet.

"Well, you gonna tell me or make me guess?"

"Janis called after I got home, they saw Harlan's shots and they want me to do a commercial for the same ad campaign. And from what she said it pays a fortune."

She threw her arms around me and kissed me.

"I'm so proud of you. My slave the overnight sensation."

"Master, none of this would have happened without you. I love you so much."

"I have a feeling there'll be more to come for you, gorgeous, and probably soon."

"All I want is you, Master."

"That you've got."

She reached for my waist, grabbed my belt buckle and opened it. Then she opened my jeans and began tugging them down. I leaned back arching my back to facilitate her pulling them over my hips. Once she had them down, my boxers followed, and she moved in to take my cock in her mouth. She quickly sucked me hard then moved her mouth to my scrotum and sucked each ball individually while stroking my cock.

Eventually she released my balls and leaned up to grin at me.

"I can't wait until Monday, Master."

"Why's that?"

"Ms. Jacqui said my collar and cuffs will be ready then. I can't wait to wear them for you, to feel totally owned like that, officially your slave. I'll never take them off, Master."

I didn't want to spoil it for her by mentioning how awkward that could get in some situations, but it gave me an idea to file away.

I took her by the hand and led her to the bedroom, where I guided her to stand next to the bed. I opened the drawer in the bedside table and removed a black satin blindfold. A naughty smile played on her gorgeous face when I secured the blindfold before guiding her to lie on the bed, face up. I paused for a moment to admire her spectacular body and savor the expectation of the plan I was about to hatch,

I returned my attention to the drawer where I selected a length of soft rope and a long goose feather. I brought the tip of the feather close to her right nipple and fanned it about an inch above her flesh. She quivered as the minimal breeze swept over her. Goosebumps popped out on the skin surrounding her aureole and erecting nipple. I lay the feather down on the table.

"Raise your hands above your head."

Lucy complied immediately and I bound her wrists together with clove hitches on each, leaving about two inches between them, then tied the free end off to the headboard. It left her fully extended, beautifully vulnerable, and judging by her expression excited and eager for whatever i had in mind.

I leaned over to kiss her tenderly. She responded, eagerly opening her mouth to me and arching her amazing mammaries toward the ceiling. I quickly leaned back, leaving her needy and straining for any contact.

"Patience, Prudence."

Her needy whimpers as she squirmed were gorgeous and inflamed my lust immediately.

"Spread your legs."

She did.

"Wider."

"Yes, Master."

I reached under the bed to retrieve a rope that had been tied there from the second day I lived in the apartment. Using a clove hitch again, I secured her leg, tightly stretched, toward the corner of the mattress. When I had both legs secured, I admired the obscene display with a wicked smile.

What is more beautiful than a woman completely at your mercy because she wants to be? Seriously? Anyway, the first tool I selected to torment her with was the feather. The question of course was where to attack first.

I started with her ear, utilizing the lightest possible touch. I teased around the edge to marvelous effect, making her shudder and shake her head with a grimace. When she got used to that I went to work on her bound arms, tickling my way down to the obvious payoff, her armpits. She howled and struggled to avoid the tantalizing touch. It occurred to me that she must be getting quite a workout straining against the strictures.

It provided a natural segue to those wonderful tits, always a focal point for me. She seemed happier with that attention than her armpits. Her squeals and shrieks began morphing into moans and sighs of burgeoning bliss. Her nipples swelled to nearly bursting, pink and quivering under the delicate titillation.

"Oh, Master that's amazing."

I drew the feather away from her breast flesh and teased my way down her taught tummy. She squirmed and bucked at the more challenging sensations.

As the feather approached her pelvis, she started to raise her hips, seeking to reach the feather with her lovely pink labia. They glistened with a light coating of her delicious dew. I pointedly avoided any more than glancing faint contact with them, drawing the delicate feather tip into the groove between her thigh and pudendum.

She wriggled her hips, still desperately straining to bring her sex toward the feather, but then I teasedd it farther down her inner thigh drawing disappointed squeaks and frowns.

But when I got to her feet the true torture of the exercise emerged. She battled against the ropes trying to avoid the insidious implement. She kicked her feet rapidly in a futile attempt to evade it, curling her toes, curving her arches, and pulling against the ropes in all directions. Ultimately, she went limp, weeping and begging for mercy.

I leaned down to kiss her while wielding the feather tip to touch her neglected labia. She moaned happily at that contact.

"Oh, Master, thank you."

I teased her with it on the outer edges of her labia before spreading them to open access to the tenderest bits of her glistening slash. Her inner labia brought her arousal to new heights, but when I finally tickled her little pink bud, she shoved her butt off the mattress aggressively, still struggling to bring herself closer to the feather's delicate tip.

"Lucy wants to cum, doesn't she?"

"Oh my god, please, Master, may I?"

"Not yet baby."

Her head dropped down, her chin collapsing onto her chest. I left her there and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed a bowl from a cabinet, an ice tray from the freezer, and poured the ice into the bowl. From a drawer next to the sink, I selected a candle and a disposable lighter. I returned to place them on the table by the bed. She jumped at the sound of the bowl's impact. I leaned down to kiss her lovingly.

"Right back."

In the bathroom I fetcheda couple of towels and returned to sit by her side on the bed. I slipped a hand under her butt and had her lift up so I could slide one of the towels beneath her. Then I repeated the process to slip the second towel under her back.

The candle was thick, with a fat base. I lit it standing upright on the table and let it burn for several minutes while I fondled her tits and pussy, bringing her back to a frenzied state, moaning and whimpering her need. I was proud of her for not begging me to let her release and told her so.

"Thank you, Master."

Fondling her was always joyous for me. All breasts are enjoyable to touch, and while I'm not what you'd call a breast man exactly, I am a fan. Lucy's beautifully shaped mammary glands were among the best I had ever seen and certainly the best I'd ever had the pleasure of touching. I cupped them and kneaded them, taking advantage of their delicious presentation in her current position. They're extra nice to nurse on too, so of course I availed myself of that delightful indulgence. My attention was heightening her arousal and also her frustration which was sweet fun to watch.

There was a generous pool of molten wax collecting at the top of the candle. I picked it up and carefully brought it near my delightful victim. I tweaked her right nipple, then dripped a bit of hot wax onto her left.

"Aayhh," she yelped.

I gave her a moment to catch her breath, before letting a few drops fall onto her right nipple. She yelped again. Her breath uneven, gulping air.

"That's wicked, Master."

"Mmm."

I let a series of small drips fall onto her belly, creating a trail straight to her vulnerable, tender pussy offered so sweetly between her splayed legs. Each drop made her flinch and her abs ripple. I felt like a puppeteer, making her dance. It must have been shocking to her, not knowing when or where the next drop would land. I let the last one land barely above the little triangle of red bush she left per my instruction pointing to her perfect pink pearl.

I set the candle on the table, leaned over and kissed her, then pushed the blindfold back, looked into her azure eyes, and kissed her again.

"I bet you'd still like to cum.'

"Yes, please Master."

Desperation powered her words.

I wandered down to stand at the foot of the bed calmly surveying my exquisite slave.

"I never get tired of looking at you, baby."

I crawled onto the bed between her legs and began kissing my way up her taut, shapely thighs. Between the teasing feather and the fierce stimulation of the molten wax that had bit and tantalized straight down her body, she was primed for this softer touch.

I teased her with a tongue flick that barely grazed her swollen curtains like the feather redux, but wet. It worked and she raised her pubis straining to maximize the contact. I drew back, delighting in her neediness, taunting her.

"Poor baby has such a cruel Master who won't let her cum."

"She has a wonderful Master."

That earned her a reward. I kissed her upthrust dripping labia and let her have one swipe between them with my tongue tip.

"Aahh."

Her hips trembled when I withdrew my tongue and blew a soft stream of air on her glistening slit. She kicked her feet, straining against the ropes, shuddering and tugging against the ropes holding her hands. Her beseeching whimpers were delicious.

"Shall I give you relief?'

"Please, Master."

I teased her labia again with my tongue, separating them and actually dipping briefly into her hole before flicking her pearl quickly as I pulled away.

"Is that how my horny little slave would like to cum for me?"

"Yes, Master."

"You enjoy my mouth?"

"God yes, Master. I adore your mouth."

"So, you prefer it to my cock?"

"No, Master, your cock is amazing. and I adore it too. I adore everything about you."

I lifted the mask from her eyes. She blinked as she regained her composure in what must have seemed like blinding light after so long in darkness.

"How would you like me make you cum for me?"

"That's up to you, Master."

I could hear the hope in her voice.

"That opens many possibilities."

I stared into her riveting blue eyes, my eyebrows raised inquiringly. She blinked back at me. I could see the wheels turning as she wondered where I was headed and what wickedness I was planning.

I rose from the bed and opened the drawer. When I withdrew the clovers, the rattling sound drew her attention. Her eyes widened with foreboding.

"I think it would be interesting to see how these might amplify your pleasure, my dear, what do you think?"

She shook her head, trembling and twisting her arms against the ropes.

I dangled one of the clamps in front of her fearful eyes, let it swing hypnotically and smiled. She shook her head more forcefully as I moved the metronomic hardware, so it swung above her heaving breasts, scant millimeters above her nipples. Her breath was coming quicker as she struggled against her bonds.

"You remember your safe word, don't you?"

She nodded emphatically.

"I will always honor it you know."

"I know, Master."

I lowered the clover to touch her skin in the center of her cleavage and drew it down the center of her belly. When it reached her navel, I let the tip dangle there while gently circling the chain so the tip with its pads danced in the tiny concave.

"Do you know how deeply I've fallen in love with you?'

"Yes, Master, I think so."

"Know it, I treasure you."

The brilliant smile my words brought to her face was like a caress. From the moment I first laid eyes on Lucy across the subway car she'd begun capturing my heart and now in this intensely intimate moment the wonder of our relationship filled me with joy.

I raised the clover from her navel and began to draw it down her lower belly, gradually approaching what was obvious to both of us would be my ultimate target. The tip of the clamp hung up slightly when it came to her little pubic patch. She took a deep breath as it broke loose and swung a bit to bump the upper edge of her folds.

Easing the tension on the chain allowed the entire metal assembly of the clamp to flop over so it lay flat along her labia. She raised her hips now eager for any contact, even metal, against her tender flesh.

I lay the chain and the other clamp on the bed next to her to free my hands, then leaned over to kiss her lips lovingly. She pressed hers into the kiss, moaning happily.

I lifted the clover, then reached for her folds and separated them with my left hand, opening her gorgeous, pink pussy. Her pretty little pearl was swollen proudly.

She screwed her eyes shut as I brandished the clover. I squeezed it open and gently teased her clit with the harsh rubber pads, moving it from side to side letting first one touch her, then the other. I waited for her to open her eyes before slowly allowing the clamp to close, letting the pressure build gradually. She sucked breath in through her nose in small sips with her jaws clenched and shut her eyes again. When the clamp fully closed, she let out a trembling whimper. I took my hand away and sat back to observe as she acclimatized.

"Nice slow, deep breaths, baby."

She nodded and tried to slow her breathing. Her thighs shook with the effort to control them. I stroked her tummy softly.

"You okay, baby?"

"Y-yes, Master."

I brought my hand down slowly hovering above the clamp without touching it immediately, then gently took hold of it. Lucy sucked in a deep breath that hissed through her teeth. I lifted the chain end slowly tipped the clamp up. She whimpered. I watched her facial reactions closely, monitoring her status.

Holding the clamp tipped up, I began to turn it like a key back and forth. The farther I rotated it the more she winced.

"Do you think you could cum from this?"

"I don't know, Master, it hurts a lot."

"You know how to stop it."

"No, Master, I won't do that."

"You sure?"

"I don't want to say that word, ever. I can take this. Maybe I can cum from it."

She flashed a brave, hopeful smile.

"I'm proud of you, baby."

"Thank you, Master."

I slowly twisted the clamp farther, carefully watching her grimace. Taking time to let her flow with the pain seemed to be paying off as she endured ever greater manipulation. I added a new dimension by tipping the clamp up higher as I i amplified the rotations and began to gradually pull outward.

I could tell we were making progress from the movement of her hips in concert with the clamp combined with the character of the sounds she was making. Groans of pleasure and need were beginning to supplant the whimpers. Her breathing agreed, morphing into sighs from the earlier hissing

12