Lucy saves Christmas!

Story Info
A heroine, light bondage, and public sex.
9.9k words
4.37
17.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love feedback! Let me know what you think. Please and thank you.

*

I'm a mom of 2 kids, 36 years old, married and in great shape. I have strawberry blonde hair, brown eyes, and large firm breasts. I mention the breasts only because my husband does on a daily basis. I like to take care of myself, so my ass is firm, my legs are toned, and my tummy is flat.

I'm also a practicing Wiccan, and my husband is a druid. In my spare time, I'm a trauma nurse. I ride the air ambulance. My husband is a lawyer who sits at a desk all day. He is not in great shape. I had my kids young, and they are all out of the house.

My husband and I celebrate the winter solstice. In fact, we are part of a group in the English Isles, that holds a rather large party to celebrate the winter solstice. Each year, witches and warlocks, druids and priestess from all over gather in Edinburgh and throw a big bash! This is the story of how I saved, what you would call Christmas.

We call it "Yule." Surprisingly enough, we have borrowed some traditions from the ancient Romans so it can get a little out of control. Sex, drugs and rock and roll baby! My husband was a bit pretentious, so we never strayed too far from the norm.

This was the first year the kids were gone, and I wondered if he would have some fun and let his hair down? He showed no signs of doing so when we checked in to the car rental place. It was a Saturday morning, sunny, and we had just departed the train from London. He had actually worn a suit and tie! On days like this, he felt like a stranger to me.

I was wearing heels, tights, a light summer dress, and no bra. I had a long Burberry jacket on and was toasty warm. I had hoped that Adam, my husband would want to 'play' on the way up, but he paid scant attention to me. He focused on the papers. I had taken my jacket off and stretched. I went to get coffee, and the cold air made my nipples erect, but nothing had worked.

When we got to the car park, I was a little surprised Adam rented a Range Rover. He can be cheap. It was white, and the heated leather seats were ever so soft. The hotel was roughly 30 minutes from the car park, and traffic looked to be slow.

It was late afternoon, and the day was overcast, with drizzle and sleet falling. With 16 years of marriage under our belt, we didn't make a whole lot of small talk anymore. I thought I knew Adam well, so it surprised me when he asked,

"Are you ready for my first wish?"

"What? Here in the car? Your joking, right?"

"Nope, I want you to suck my dick, and I want to come in your mouth. Then I want you to swallow all of it, " Adam informed me.

I should tell you, that females were required as part of the Yule ceremony, to grant their significant others, three wishes. Truthfully, I should say the submissive partner grants the dominant partner three wishes. I wasn't very docile, but I enjoyed playing that way. It was all part of making a sacrifice to the goddess to celebrate the new year.

Adam could wish for whatever he wanted, and I had to fulfill those wishes. Oh, I had a safe word, but I had never used it.

The height of Adam's depravity before this had been a wish for anal sex. He seemed to think it was a huge deal, but I had rolled my eyes. I had been a bit of a tart when I was younger, and he wasn't the first or second or third person, that I had taken in my rear entrance.

So, I was pleasantly surprised when Adam requested a blowjob while we were driving! This was new, and I had butterflies in my stomach. Adam unzipped his pants and wiggled his cock out.

"Wait," he told me. "You need to take your coat and panties off."

"Ohh!" I thought to myself. This is getting interesting.

I did as he requested. I got on my knees so I could take him in my mouth. As I did so, Adam flipped my dress up, so my bare ass was visible out the window. I wasn't too worried, as we were above most cars, in the tall Rover. So, I flinched when a lorry tooted its horn. Embarrassed I looked back and made eye contact with the driver, who was high up and could see everything.

We were stopped in traffic, so he got quite the eyeful. I twitched my ass a little to let him and Adam know that I wasn't intimidated by an audience. Then I buried myself in Adam's crotch.

I sucked, and licked and kissed and pulled. I played with Adam's balls and took one in my mouth. I spent a good 5 minutes playing with the head of his penis, running my tongue across his slit. I was wet at this point and stuck one hand underneath me to pleasure myself. Adam immediately stopped me,

"Nope! None of that. That wasn't part of the wish."

"Prick!" I thought, as I moved my hand away from my core, and back to his rock hard staff. I knew he had to be close, so I redoubled my efforts, and he soon stiffened, as his orgasm neared. He pushed my face down on his cock, as he started spraying cum in my mouth.

"Don't spill." He ordered me, and I didn't. When he finished and released the pressure on my head, I sat back up with a smirk. I wiggled a bit, as I sorted myself out, and gave a jaunty little wave to the lorry driver, who had seen the whole thing.

Adam ordered me to clean him off, with my tongue. "Well then," I informed him, " someone is wearing his grumpy pants today."

"Is that your second wish?" I asked him sweetly.

"Nope, it's all part of the first."

"Sorry love." I retorted. " You can clean yourself up." I loved sex and would act submissive if that was what it took, to make it happen. That didn't mean he got to boss me around.

He snarled at me and pulled his boxers and pants back up, and he did it all by himself, like a big boy. I took a drink, to clear the salty taste from my mouth. I did not put my panties back on, and I wondered if he noticed that?

I also wondered what was going on? He wasn't typically a macho kind of guy, and his behavior was pretty strange. I sort of liked the dominant side of him, but he was walking a fine line.

I was still horny and debated flicking the bean, right there in the car. "What the hell?" I thought as we started to pick up speed. We left the lorry behind.

I slid my heels off, stuck my feet on the dashboard, and flipped my skirt up. I noticed that I needed to shave my mound, as things were very scruffy. I thought back to the look on the Lorry driver's face, as I wiggled my ass at him. My pussy was still wet, and I found the thought of people seeing me, of people watching me, most arousing.

I started to rub circles around my bud, with one long elegant finger. My nails were short, as benefits a nurse, but freshly painted red. I tipped my head back and moaned, as the sensations started to run up and down my body.

I opened one eye and peeked over at Adam. His whole upper body was rigid, and he was muttering to himself, and gripping the steering wheel.

"What a hussy. For god's sake! Who does she think she is?" He mumbled.

I smiled. I was glad Adam was having a hissy fit. Serves him right! I dipped one finger inside me and started to massage that particular spot, that feels so good. I closed my eyes tightly and started a fantasy. I was bouncing up and down on Adam, in the driver's seat. We were crawling along. My breasts were on display, and Adam was busy sucking on my nipples.

The lorry driver was next to us, staring at me. I made eye contact with him, and couldn't look away. He broke the connection to pull his member out. He spat in one hand and started to pull and rub. He looked back at me. Poor guy, it didn't look like he could give himself much pleasure with one hand. Adam's rock hard boner filled me to the brim. My clit was rubbing against his stomach with every stroke. I looked into the truck driver's eyes, as I started to come apart.

I opened my eyes, as my orgasm hit in real life. I let out a quiet little moan and curled my toes. It was a small orgasm, good enough to take the edge off.

I closed my eyes again, huddled in my seat, and enjoyed the last few tremors. I was still wet, but I pushed my seat back and pretended to sleep, the rest of the way to the hotel.

Adam's attitude bothered me. Wiccan's believed that women were in charge of their own body. My sexuality was not something I would turn over to anyone. I wondered if he was having an affair? I knew he found his secretary attractive. She was much younger and stunning. Hell, I found her attractive.

I must have dozed for a bit because when I next opened my eyes, we had arrived at the hotel. I blushed, as I saw that my skirt was in disarray and Adam had a full view of my mound. I wondered if any other drivers could have seen me? I sorted myself out and got my coat on. The panties were stowed in a pocket. Adam went to check in.

I went to get the luggage out of the boot. I didn't get very far, as the porter came with a trolley. He smiled,

"Need a hand, miss?"

He was very good looking, and for a moment I was distracted by just how good looking he was,

"Er, ah, yes please!" I blurted.

Blonde hair, blue eyes, tall, skinny, chiseled cheekbones, made him a classic Scottish hunk. I could tell he was a resolute lad. He dropped his eyes, to my braless girls, and then immediately looked away. He was cute! I ogled him for a moment, and then remembered where I was, and went to find my husband.

The porter brought our bags in behind me. I swayed my hips, giving him a little show. It was nice that someone found me attractive!

Adam had checked us in and went to move the car, while I waited with the porter.

"I'm Lucy," I announced and shook his hand.

He gave me a sexy little grin and kissed me on both my cheeks. "I'm Louis. If you need anything at all, please ask for me." He had a sexy French accent.

Adam sauntered back in, looking as grumpy as ever. "Ready?" He arched an eyebrow in my direction. Louis followed us to the elevator with our bags. Adam was standing right by the floor keys, so Louis stood by me. Adam pushed the button for the 8th floor and didn't even turn to look at me.

"So, this is my husband, Adam," I told Lois with a cheeky grin. I was determined not to let Adam's mood bring me down. Louis smiled back and winked at me.

A flush of pleasure shot through me. I think he was flirting with me! It had been a very long time since something like that happened! A hot blush crept up my cheeks. Adam for his part, never even turned around.

I spent the rest of the trip to the room, blushing like a little schoolgirl. How cute was he?!? I was standing next to Louis and felt like I was getting away with something. It had been a long while since I experienced that sort of sexual attraction with anyone.

When we were in our luxurious room, Adam tipped Louis. Like a putz, he only gave him a pound, and he seemed to expect effusive thanks for it. Louis was a pro though, and took the note and thanked him, and nodded at me, as he left. I smiled back in return.

I had palmed a fiver and followed him into the hall. I asked Louis to wait a moment. I shook his hand transferring the money. I then stood on my toes and kissed both his checks. In the process, my breasts brushed against his chest.

"Oohh that felt good!" I giggled. Louis blushed and thanked me, as he left.

We had no activities planned for that night. We unpacked and went out to dinner. Adam went out on a limb, and took me to a local Frankie and Benny's! How nice was that? Seriously though, we hadn't been to one for at least a week. Okay, I'll stop teasing him. I do wish he was a little more romantic.

I tried to talk to him. I asked if anything was bothering him, I made chit-chat. I got nowhere. He was terse and grumpy all evening. As a result, I was anxious and unsettled as we came back to our hotel room later that night. I hoped he would seduce me. We were only here for three days, but nope!

He brushed his teeth, put on his pajama, (top and bottom mind you) and went to sleep. I stayed up for a bit, reading and enjoying a brandy from the bar. I ended up pulling a quilt over myself and sleeping in the chair.

The next day started much as the first one ended. We showered and dressed and had breakfast in the hotel. Adam was still being a jerk and refusing to say much. He actually had the nerve to read his paper, while we were eating. 'What was up with him?' I kissed him on the cheek and murmured,

"I'll see you in the room." I left him at the table and took my plate back upstairs. I read while I finished eating. The Yule party started in the early afternoon, and I knew I would need a couple of hours to get ready.

When he came back to the room, He had a tripod and a video camera with him. I was curled in a comfortable chair, with my coffee, and book. I had my feet tucked underneath me, and a quilt from home, over my legs.

"My don't you look cozy. I almost hate to wreck it, but it's time my second wish."

I was seriously annoyed. The wishes were supposed to be an offering to the gods. The sun would be happy, and spend more time with us, banishing the long cold night for another six months. Before this, they had always been consensual. Adam and I chatted, and he made sure that I was okay with what was going on, and that we both knew the safe word. Not today, apparently.

"Sure," I answered in a distant tone.

"Awesome," Adam responded dryly. " I am going to turn this camera on. The camera will shoot a live feed, to the overhead screen in the party room. It will also record what happens, and the tape will be looped during the party tonight."

I grinned at him. He was reading my mind! He had to know that being watched turned me on.

He, however, was an extreme party pooper and frowned when he saw that I was happy. "I don't know why you are smiling, you don't know what you are going to be doing."

I did my best to look suitable chastised as he went on to say,

"You'll need to strip naked. You need to shave all parts of your body, except for your hair. You need to take a bath. You need to rub lotion into as much of your body as you can reach. Then you need to attach these ankle restraints to your body. Lay on your stomach with both your legs attached to the chains at the end of the bed. You need to attach one of your wrists to the chain at the top of the bed. Then someone will come in and blindfold you and restrain your last wrist. If you have been good, they will help you come."

"Questions?"

I was a little taken back. Our games had never involved other people before. I knew that sort of thing happened here, but we had never done it. Adam knew I was on the pill.

"Will they wear condoms?" I asked.

"Anyone that penetrates you will wear protection." He assured me. The old Adam would have hugged me, or asked if I was okay with this, or told me it was my choice.

He did none of this. He glared at me, raised an eyebrow, and said, "Well?"

I would have said "no" if I wasn't turned on by what was going to happen. I found the thought of people watching me, and getting turned on by my body, to be quite erotic. I was so used to people seeing me for my mind, it gave me a warm feeling to be earthy and sensual. I had 2 kids, so it had been a while since I felt like that.

So I told him, "Sure. I'll do it."

He gave me a wane smile. "Good. This wish will end when you orgasm on the bed, and then get dressed in the outfit I have picked out for you to wear tonight. Please note that you are not to clean yourself in any way after your orgasm."

I popped to my feet and stripped while he set up the video camera. He placed it on the tripod and instructed me to move it when I moved, so it was always on my body. He then blindfolded me and handcuffed my hands behind my back. He placed a small ball gag in my mouth. He completed his set-up by attaching a collar around my neck.

He must have placed a chain on that because I heard the tinkling and then he yanked me with it. I was growing nervous, the blindfold and handcuffs had not been part of the deal. The old Adam, would not usually cause me distress, but this new Adam had me confused.

I heard the door open, and he guided me out into the hall. He used his hands to position me next to the door. I had butterflies in my stomach. It was one thing for Wiccans to see me, but if 'normal' people did, Goddess only knows what would happen. I was utterly helpless in the hall, and couldn't even call for help.

Adam licked my ear, and whispered, "In a moment I am going to go back into the room and start the feed. I'll come back and get you, once that is done. I'll hand you a note, which you need to follow, and then I will leave you alone. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir," I responded. I thought the 'sir' was a nice touch.

Adam left, and the door closed with a thud. I heard feminine laughter coming down the hall. It was so soon after he shut the door that it wouldn't have surprised me if he set something up. The two voices were laughing and chatting.

"Holy buckets batman! What have we here?" One asked the other. "Would you look at her. She is a true offering to the goddess!"

"Wow," the other giggled. "Look at her, all tied up, and ready to open."

"She's got a great body, for an old lady. I'm jealous." The other replied. "I wonder if we should make an offering to the Goddess with her?"

"What did you have in mind?" The other voice asked in a soft lilt.

I felt two sets of soft hands caressing me. They tweaked my nipples and rubbed my breasts. They squeezed my ass and ran their hands all over my stomach. I felt the first stirring of lust and moaned around the gag.

"What if we sacrifice her orgasm?" The other voice responded.

Women number two was quiet. She declared her intentions by pushing me against the wall and spreading my legs apart. She placed her mouth on my slit and started to explore with her tongue.

She gave me tender caressing kisses as if she had all the time in the world and no worries about other people. I felt my desire growing, and soon I did flower, and she was able to kiss and lick the most intimate parts of me.

The other woman ravished my breasts with her mouth and hand. She tweaked and kissed, and licked and nibbled my nipples. She took them into her mouth and sucked them. She twisted them in her fingers, so they were rock hard. I can come from nipple stimulation alone, and soon I felt my crisis approaching. I couldn't stop moaning. My soft cries of pleasure were muzzled by the gag.

The woman between my legs, picked that moment to insert a finger. She moved in and out of me with her finger, while massaging my clit with her other hand. I was frantic with desire.

Two things happened almost immediately. I started to come, squirting all over the kneeling woman. The orgasm rocketed through me, and Adam spoke,

"Well, isn't this a cozy scene? I'll take it from here, girls."

"Wait your turn buddy." One of them acknowledged him.

The girl pulled my gag off and mashed her body against mine. She cupped my head in her hands, and kissed me, deeply and enthusiastically with loads of tongue.

When she finished, I took a deep breath of air, and then the other woman was on me. She ravished my mouth and seemed to be playing with my breasts and clit all at the same time. I felt like her hands were everywhere. Lost in the moment I gave no thought to Adam.

I was panting with desire when she finished. I heard them giggling and talking, about how they loved to 'pray' that way. Adam grunted and yanked me by the chain, back into the room. I thought I heard the girls talking about his negative aura and energy as he did so. They seemed a little concerned about us.

The door slammed. Adam removed my blindfold, uncuffed my hands, and handed me a note. The note was in a fancy cream envelope. It had my name written on it, in calligraphy. He then left the room. He was silent the entire time.