Lucy Soars

Story Info
Lucy's career grows.
3.6k words
4.75
5.6k
2
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/21/2023
Created 11/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching Lucy sleep was delightful. I knew she'd immediately begin performing her morning duty if I woke her, and as much as I would have enjoyed that, I was enjoying the blissful moment too much to interrupt it.

So far as I knew, neither of us had any commitments for the day, but I had a plan.

She rolled over, opened her beautiful eyes, smiled and murmured, "Good morning, Master." She reached out to stroke my cheek. Her lips met mine for a quick kiss before she began kissing her way down my body until she reached the tip of my already stiffening member. She teased my glans as she took my shaft in the fingers of one hand and cupped my balls with the other. The familiar sensation of her voracious mouth engulfing me swept me away. When she plunged her mouth down to take me into her throat I moaned happily and reached down to stroke her sleep tousled curls.

It promised to be a spectacular day. She saw to giving it a wonderful start as she swallowed my cock sweetly, working me to fully swollen quickly. The feeling of her nose impacting my pelvis was so erotic, knowing that it was caused by her aggressively forcing my cock deep into her throat. I felt like the luckiest guy in the world to own such a spectacular slave, and I told her so. She let my cock pop out from between her lush lips long enough to respond, "I'm the luckiest slave girl in the world to belong to you, Master," before swallowing my cock again.

She sucked and worked her tongue aggressively, fondling my balls with one hand and teasing my ass with the other. I couldn't hold back for long and began firing spurt after spurt of seed into her hungry mouth. She swallowed my cum greedily, milking me and sucking the last molecules that oozed as my cock began to deflate.

"Yummy, breakfast of champions, thank you, Master."

I reached under her armpits and pulled her up to kiss her deeply. Our tongues dancing happily together. She pulled back for a moment.

"That's so hot, Master. When you kiss me after you've just cum in my mouth. It makes me feel loved."

"You are."

And I rolled her over and kissed my way down her glorious body, suckling her ripe nipples before continuing down her belly.

"My turn."

"You don't need to, Master."

"I know, but I want to. I love breakfasting on my perfect pussy."

"It is yours, Master."

I was delighted to find her already quite wet when my tongue slipped between her folds. Lucy was the tastiest woman I'd ever eaten and while it may not be the domliest thing to admit, I loved eating her sweet pussy.

I savored her exquisite bouquet and rich womanly flavor as her arousal built quickly to fever pitch. Her glutes clenched under my hands, and she thrust her mound against my face while I sucked, and tongue lashed her pearl. She cried out, melodically singing her rapture as she came. Her release came with a generous portion of sweet silky secretions, desert for breakfast.

We lay entwined and caressing each other gently.

"You're so good at that, Master."

"I'm glad you like it. Was last night the first time you've experienced sub space."

"Yes, Master."

"How did you sleep?"

"Like the proverbial log."

"Gotta love those endorphins."

"What time is it?"

"About eleven-thirty. You were out for ten hours."

"Wow."

"Nature's narcotic."

"I still feel floaty."

"From the orgasm or space last night?"

"Whatever, it's wonderful."

"Want to go out and enjoy the day?"

"Sure."

Half an hour later we were enjoying brunch at a Village bistro watching the sidewalk parade. I was having a waffle with sliced strawberries and Lucy was digging into a cheese omelet. She sipped a mimosa while I was savoring a spicy bloody Mary. Lots of interesting characters passed. Unsurprising considering it was the Village. I had a hard time taking my eyes off Lucy. The sunlight coming from behind fired up her hair breathtakingly. I was hardly the only one to notice. Her admirers encompassed a wide range of passersby and fellow patrons, but particularly our waitress. She was very attentive, practically hovering by our table, and definitely not to curry my favor.

When she went to attend to other customers, I noticed a quirky smile cross Lucy's lips.

"You have an admirer."

"It appears so."

"Have you ever made love with another woman?"

"Yes, Master."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes, Master, I did."

"Have you had many female lovers?"

"Only two, Master"

"Was it vanilla, or did you get kinky?"

She was feeling awkward at my inquiry, averting her eyes.

"One was vanilla, the other was kinkyish. Master."

"And how was that for you?"

"She was controlling. She's probably a full-blown Domme by now. We were finding ourselves together, I guess."

"What did she do to you?"

"She tied me up a couple of times, spanked me, Master."

"Did you like her doing that?"

"Sort of, but it was the act, not doing it with her. I really prefer men, Master."

"I'm glad. You know Jacqui is very attracted to you?"

"Yes, Master, I could tell."

"She suggested that if I ever wanted to see you serve a woman, she would be more than happy to oblige."

"Would you like that, Master?"

"It's an intriguing idea. How would you feel about that?"

"If it would please you, then of course. I belong to you, Master."

I reached across the table, took her hand, and looked into her beautiful, luminous blue eyes.

"We'll see. There is time enough for any explorations we decide to make. Does our cute waitress appeal to you?"

"She is cute, Master, but you're all I want."

"Back atcha, baby."

It took no effort to get the cute waitress' attention. She appeared almost instantly when I made a scribbling gesture in the air. She had two glasses of mimosa in her hands.

"These are on me."

She set them on the table staring and smiling intently at Lucy.

"Can I get you anything else?"

Her tone was redolent with sexual inuendo, as she lay the check in front of her face down, making the phone number she had written on the back of the customer copy obvious.

I lay cash down on top of the check. Lucy and I rose and headed away from the outdoor table as she stood watching wistfully.

"Give her a look back, baby."

"You have a cruel streak, Master."

"Moi?"

"Vous, Master."

She hit me with a playful smirk, slipped her arm through mine, and leaned her head on my shoulder after casting a fleeting glance back to her would be suitor.

We wandered over to Hudson Street and caught a cab up to Columbus Circle. It was time for Lucy to begin getting a cook's tour of my city.

We walked along the mall past the wonderful statuary including the ones of Christopher Columbus, Robert Burns, and William Shakespeare. Then we walked farther north, pausing to view the Hans Christian Anderson. I took her to the Bethesda fountain, which she remembered from Hair. She loved the Guggenheim where we walked the circular ramp to view the amazing art and admire Wright's architectural masterpiece. I took her to the Met and then we strolled back south for a stop at the zoo. The seals were very active and put on a great show.

"Thank you, Master. I love your city."

"We've only scratched the surface, but I think that's enough for today, I'm getting hungry."

"Food would be perfect now, Master. All this walking has worked up an appetite."

"Do you like pizza?"

"Sure, it's okay."

"Have you had New York pizza?"

She shook her head.

"Then you're in for a treat."

I led her out onto Fifth Avenue, hailed a cab and told the driver to take us to Chelsea and had him drop us in front of my favorite neighborhood pizza place.

"Do you like anything on yours?"

"Pepperoni please, Master?"

I ordered and went to the liquor store next door for a bottle of red while they made a perfect looking pie. I had them box it to go and we returned to my apartment.

Lucy stripped immediately, arranging her clothes carefully on a chair before assuming her presentation position by the couch, I opened the wine, grabbed a couple of glasses, paper towels for napkins, lay the pizza on the coffee table and sat to admire her beauty for a minute.

"Let's not let this get cold, gorgeous, here sit next to me."

I patted the couch and she happily plunked down. I tore off a slice for each of us and handed one with a towel under to her. I chuckled when she tried to hold the slice flat with two hands.

"Like this," and using my slice I showed her how New Yorkers fold their pizza to one hand it.

She dripped a bit of sauce on her thigh as she awkwardly tried to fold hers. I took it from her, handed mine to her and took over rescuing hers.

"That's cool, Master."

"See if you fold it like this you have one hand free to drink or do other things."

I illustrated my point by cupping her perfect tit and caressing her. She pressed my hand to her laying hers on top of mine.

"This pizza is delicious, Master."

"They make a nice pie, but it's only the best in the neighborhood. There are even better places, just not as handy."

We gobbled five slices between us, set the last two aside for later, and adjourned to the bedroom.

"Master?"

"Yes, baby?"

"You told me you prefer it if I offer myself unbound for your wicked ways."

"That's true. Does that mean you'd like me to hurt you a bit tonight?"

She cast her eyes down shyly, and spoke softly, "Yes, Master, I need to give myself to you completely."

"Was that a yes?"

"It's how you make love, isn't it?"

"Gorgeous and smart. You enjoy the pain?"

"I enjoyed last night. I've never cum like that before it was amazing, Master."

"And the subspace was cool, wasn't it?"

"It was hard to describe, like flying through a dream,"

I smiled as I kissed her and stroked her cheek softly. She sighed and nuzzled into my hand. The essential conundrum of my basic ethical sadism and the extraordinary tender affection I had developed for this extraordinary woman tugged at me. That said, her desire for what I wanted too caused my cock to spring instantly toward eager attention. She noticed and reached to take it in hand as she bent over to surround me with her luscious lips. She took me all the way into her throat effortlessly, swabbed my helmet with her tongue. She pulled back for a moment.

"I love how hard you get when you're going to hurt me, Master."

She grinned lustfully and bent back to her task. Much to my delight.

"Enjoying your desert?"

Lucy nodded enthusiastically, which felt wonderful, by the way. I'd been thinking about this from the moment she began eating a popsicle at the zoo. She sheathed me smoothly, taking every bit of my cock as deep as it would go into her throat. Her nose tickled my pubes, and she made growling noises that felt like a magic vibrator on my glans. As my passion grew, I thrust into her hot wet caress. She took my thrusts passively, letting me skull fuck her freely.

She caressed my balls, giving them a gentle squeeze as I began firing like a machine gun, shooting repeated streams of cum into her hot mouth. She swallowed the early streams greedily, then slipped off to wipe the final oozing cum onto her lips so she could lick it off. She made a lascivious show of swiping the white cream into her mouth and smacking her lips ostentatiously as she stared into my eyes.

"Master, I really liked last night."

"You said it hurt a lot."

"It did."

"You liked the pain?"

"I loved the way it made you react, how horny it made you, how much it made you want me."

I stared intently into her luminous eyes. She returned my gaze levelly.

"Oh, and it was the best orgasm of my life too."

"Oh, by the way?"

She nodded emphatically with a bright grin.

"And afterward, the sub space. I never had any idea."

"You want that again."

She blushed as she nodded.

"You want me to hurt your clit?"

"No, Master, I hope you'd like to hurt your clit. I don't want to top from the bottom."

I couldn't restrain a slight chuckle.

"Can you endure it without restraint?"

"Yes, Master. I think I can."

"Do you want to?"

"Yes, Master."

I combed my finger into her amazing hair to grasp her head and brought her lips to mine. We kissed then with a passion as great as we had ever shared. We made out like that for several minutes, devouring each other.

"Lie back and spread your legs."

She did as instructed smiling and waiting for the fun to begin.

"Hands laced behind your head like when you present."

She did, continuing to smile, albeit nervously. I caressed her upthrust breasts, pinching the insouciant nipples and rolling them in my fingers, then trailed them down her taut abs to slip them out to her thighs, teasingly avoiding her vulva. While not as effective as rope bondage, her self-restraint was close. Watching her forcing herself to remain still was very gratifying. Even when my fingertips tickled down her inner thighs and her face reflected how she struggled to maintain.

When I finally first touched her folds, her legs reflexively pulled together a bit, but when I whispered, "Ssshh," she steadied quickly. I spread her labia with my left fingers and lifted the clovers with my right hand to swing them where she could see them easily. Her sharp intake of breath made my erection twitch.

I opened one of the clovers and surrounded her left labia with the jaw, letting the rubber pads barely touch her flesh. She clenched her jaw and tried to control her breathing as I slowly allowed it to close. When it was fully closed, biting deeply into her tender flesh she let out a plaintive cry and panted, but she barely moved. When I attached the other clover to her right labia, she gave me more intense cry although still remaining still.

I allowed her to settle in with the clovers while I kissed and suckled her erect nipples.

"How's that, baby?'

"They hurt, Master."

"Mmm. I bet they do."

"Thank you, Master."

"What are you thanking me for?"

"For loving me."

"I do you know."

"You show me every day."

"Am I showing you right now?"

"Yes, Master. I asked you to play with me and you're giving me what I begged for."

"You didn't really ask exactly."

I raised an eyebrow.

"I tried not to."

"It was gracefully executed."

"Thank you, Master."

"There's a stapler in the drawer next to the fridge. Fetch it for me.

She popped up from the bed to do my bidding. When she returned, she offered the stapler, but I refused to accept it.

"Present and hang it on the clover chain."

Her eyes widened as she brought the stapler between her legs and slotted it around the chain. She began to lower it gingerly.

"Wait. Don't be gentle with it. Drop it on."

Her eyes opened even wider as she shuddered and visibly gulped. followed by a series of deep breaths before complying. She choked back a scream when the weight landed on the chain. The beauty of clover clamps is the cantilever design that makes them squeeze harder when the chain is tugged. Lucy was receiving a perfect empirical demonstration of that engineering trick.

"Master, please it hurts so much."

"I know, baby. Do you want it off?"

"Only when you want it off, Master."

She shook her head bravely with a defiant smile. I lifted the stapler, so the hinge end brushed her puffy curtains and pushed against the clovers, eliciting a whimper.

"I'm thirsty. Fetch a glass of OJ for me."

I released the stapler to let it drop back onto the chain. I believe her yelp hit high C.

She shuddered, nodded, clenched her jaw, and headed for the fridge. The stapler swung between her legs, bumping against her knees. I heard her gasp a couple of times and halfway there she stopped for a moment to let the torturous pendulum come to rest. Her lips parted and drawing deep breaths with a glazed expression she sought to push the pain from her pussy down. Lucy glowed in her suffering, even more beautiful than usual. I had wanted her from the moment I saw her across the subway car, but in this moment my desire for her had never been greater.

I rose, stepped close, raised the stapler, and kissed her mouth. Her already parted lips accepted my tongue gratefully, and we shared a long hot kiss. With my empty hand I reached between her legs, separated the clamps and found her soaked slit. She moaned kissing with growing greed for my mouth until I withdrew my fingers and dropped the stapler. She howled at the sudden tug of the clamps. Her exclamation of agony made my cock twitch, and I pulled her toward the bed, using the stapler as the handle for the clovers leash.

"Lie on the bed," I instructed as I lifted the weight and lay it on the table. Her eyes flashed gratitude and she sighed with relief.

She lay on her back. I took a moment to enjoy the view before stroking her wonderous tits, stroking them and teasing her rock-hard nipples and she raised them to my touch.

"Spread your legs wider for me, baby."

I reached between her feet to press her ankles outward with the backs of my hands.

"Your pussy is so lovely, clamped like this."

"Your pussy, Master."

"Mmm."

I climbed onto the bed between her splayed legs and took hold of the clovers. I pulled them apart, gently parting her curtains to reveal her pretty pink pussy, glistening and throbbing. Her deep breathing made her belly rise and fall. The new pressure of the clamps pulling her open was drawing a kittenish mewing sound from her until I leaned in to lick her from perineum to clit, then plunge my flexed tongue into her hot wetness and a delighted moan took over.

"Oh, Master"

"Delicious wench."

She reached down to gently cup her hands over my ears, not pulling me deeper, merely caressing appreciatively.

"Oh, oh."

Without ceasing my oral attention, I abruptly opened both clamps and drew them away. She shrieked at the pain as blood rushed back into the compressed flesh, but the pleasure my tongue was causing as it strummed her fuck button played counterpoint to the pain and as I intensified my efforts the pleasure began to win the battle.

Then her hands pulled my head more firmly into her hot hole. I felt her building to a climax, so I pulled back against her hips and watched the frustration contort her face.

"Master, please may I cum?"

"Not yet."

She moaned her frustration and bit her lips.

I couldn't resist grinning wickedly at her plight.

When the incipient orgasm had passed, I took one of the clovers and brought it to her pussy. I spread her folds to expose her pearl and surrounded it with the clover's pads.

"This is what you're after, isn't it?

She looked down and responded with a tiny affirmative nod. I let the pads make contact with her flesh alternately, working the teasing mind fuck for all it was worse as her needy moans became more intense.

"Which do you crave, cumming or sub space?"

"Yes."

I couldn't resist a chuckle.

"Greedy slave. Wants it all."

"I can't help it, Master." She said in a little voice.

"You loved last night, didn't you."

She nodded.

"You want me to hurt your clit."

"It's your clit, Master. Please make me cum the way you did last night."

"How can I refuse you?"

So, I let the clover close. She yelped and I began to work her precious pearl mercilessly. I turned the key, flopped the body of the clamp over, rolled it, and pulled it before I began to shake it rhythmically as her reactions grew more wanton by the moment.

Her muscles tightened and she thrust her vulva aggressively into the cruel jaws, moaning excitedly.

"Yes, Master, just like that, please, may I cum"

"Not quite yet, wait for it."

She whimpered piteously, her abs and glutes clenching as she tried valiantly to hold back her relentless release.

"Now, baby, cum for me."

She cried out joyously as her whole body convulsed. Shaking and spasming repeatedly as the orgasm ravaged her. She didn't squirt but silky fluid oozed from her pussy. Her breath came in long ragged gulps and shuddering exhalations as her eyelids drooped and it was obvious, she was drifting as she had the night before.

12