Lucy Strays Ch. 04

Story Info
Everyone's a winner at the lakehouse.
6.9k words
3.89
28.2k
54

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxavi
xxavi
306 Followers

This is the final chapter so I hope you enjoy. Sorry for the delay in getting everything published, but that's the life of an amateur porn writer. The next time I'm just going to publish one long story vice the chapter format because people seem to want that more.

Chris

A few days later I got a text from David inviting us to their lake house for the 4th of July weekend. Of course, I said yes. I didn't even ask Lucy since I know how she loves going there with their jet skis, canoe, kayaks, paddleboards, and the miles of hiking trails. Not to mention, it is never crowded and so picturesque with smaller lakes branching off the main lake via little canals. Let's just say we always say yes to the lake house, since it's basically a free awesome vacation.

When I told Lucy about the plans, she seemed genuinely excited. Because of our busy schedules, we hadn't really seen the Parkers since David got back, so the 4th would be a great chance to get the gang back together for some summer fun.

The holiday weekend finally arrived, and the plan was to leave early Friday morning and return on Monday night. The Parkers would drive their large, kid-filled SUV, and Lucy and I would follow them up in ours. It was a scenic three-hour drive on back roads with no traffic, so it was a rather peaceful excursion. Like always, Lucy had an array of podcasts ready for us to listen to. We decided on one of those true crimes ones and settled in for the long drive. This particular story had some sexual elements to it, so I was getting a little horny, but what didn't make me horny? Seeing as it was a two-lane rural road, and we were all alone I winked at Lucy,

"What do you think about having a little fun?"

"Whose fun," she shot back playfully.

"I mean I'm always ready to play with you if you'd like, but more specifically I was thinking maybe...," I looked down at my crotch.

"Mr. B...are you soliciting oral sex from a married woman," she simpered in her best southern belle voice?

"I do believe that is what I am asking," I replied in my even better Col. Sanders accent.

Lucy just smiled and turned toward me. She casually reached across my lap, grabbed hold of my zipper, and slowly lowered it. Reaching into my hiking shorts, she released my hardening cock while gently squeezing and stroking me. At full hardness she lightly rubbed the head with her thumb in between slow, sensual up and down strokes. This wasn't her typical hand job; she was taking her time and having fun with it.

This was certainly a welcome addition to my sexual playbook. After a few minutes of playful jerking, she pulled her seatbelt out to its maximum and leaned over the console. At first, I just felt her hot mouth as she breathed onto my cock and teasingly licked it. Eventually, I felt her warm lips and tongue envelope the whole tip of my cock.

"Oh God...yesssss!" I managed to breathe out.

That initial feeling of a warm, wet mouth closing on my dick is always a special one, and this time was no different. Lucy gently worked her tongue all around as she sucked my whole dick deep into her throat.

"Oh yeah baby, take all of it," I managed to get out.

As she bobbed up and down in my lap, I wondered if the Parkers could see what was going on from up ahead. There was a pretty big gap between us, so I figured probably not, but I think part of me wanted them to know. Lucy was using two of her fingers to jerk me while she also sucked. This magic combo of her mouth and hand always works, so I was headed straight over the climax cliff. I could feel the tingle start in balls and travel up into my shaft with alarming speed.

"Yes, yes, yessss...here it comes," I tried to warn her.

"Mmmmm, mmmm, slurp, slurp...mmmmm," was all the response I got.

"Fuuuuuuckkkkkkk...uggghhhhhhhhh...ugggghhh...yessss...oh my god!" I managed to get out.

I couldn't believe it. Lucy almost never swallows and especially in the car. Not only did she just swallow it all, but she seemed to fucking like it! It certainly made my orgasm that much more powerful since it was incredibly hot to see her so into it. I thanked her about 100 times, telling her what an amazing wife she was. I asked if she wanted me to play with her, but she differed, saying that she would prefer it later in the comfort of a bed. Can't win 'em all I guess.

Lucy

I was excited to hear that we were headed up to the lake for the long weekend. The area took one's breath away, and the Parkers had so many fun water toys, but this time I had an additional toy at my disposal, which had me even more excited. I hadn't seen David since our last hike together, and my pussy was really aching to be filled again. All my dalliances with Dre were of the foreplay variety, so I was really craving some hard cock inside me. This isn't to say that Chris and I hadn't had great sex because we had. I just needed a little something extra to keep me satiated.

On the car ride up I tried to think of ways that I could ride with David and have Claire ride with Chris, but with my negative history with David I couldn't really figure anything out that made sense. I finally settled down and reminded myself the lake house offered plenty of opportunities to sneak in my fun. The thought of taking David's huge snake down my throat in the car had got me a little horny though, but, luckily for me I did have a husband who was more than happy to be at the receiving end of my heightened libido.

I thought I was going to have to initiate something when out of the blue Chris gave me a look, and I knew he, or his cock, would like some attention. He didn't know how lucky he was. I tried to pretend that I wasn't interested; you know, to protect my reputation, but road-head was his favorite sex fantasy. I knew getting caught wouldn't be an issue on this empty country road. However, I did like the idea of a car passing us as I lowered my head into his lap.

At first, I just manually played with his growing stiffness. Now that I had a stable of three cocks to play with, it was kind of cool to compare each to the other. Chris was always rock hard, which I attributed to his having less volume to fill, but Chris's dick head was much larger than his shaft, giving it a mushroom like appearance. I never quite noticed that as much before. On the other hand, David was a long thick tube, very uniform in its thickness until it got slightly denser near the head's extra foreskin. His head was slightly bigger than the shaft with a very defined ridge on his helmet, and this is the ridge that always catches my clit. Dre was obviously very dark with no foreskin, but he had that dramatic upward curve.

Ok, once I had my fun playing with Chris, I reoriented myself and redoubled my efforts by sucking him for all I was worth. The ease at which I could deep throat him astonished me now. I could barely get even a third of David in my mouth, but with Chris I could even lick his balls with his entire dick in my mouth. In some ways it was a smoother blow job and certainly easier on my jaw for sure. It didn't get me quite as horny as David's, however. David's cock had a sexual power that exuded dominance that made me want to please him for some reason. It was hard to explain.

I did to Chris's cock what I imagined I would be doing to David later today, hopefully. Unfortunately, I was so lost in my fantasy that I didn't quite register that Chris was about to cum. With David and Dre, I could feel their cocks swelling because they were so tight in my mouth. With Chris I relied on his noises and actions, but I missed them this time because I was thinking about later today. Suddenly, I felt the salty, tangy jizz from Chris leak into my mouth. I thought about pulling off, but honestly, after the other men's loads, his suddenly just seemed easier to take. I figured I'd do him a solid and swallow it down. He asked if I wanted some release, but I was saving mine for something a little bigger later.

Not long after we straightened up our clothes, we rounded the bend and saw the lake. Sex makes the time go by so fast. I scrambled to pack up the loose items in the front, and once Chris parked, we grabbed our first load to take inside. The Parkers were doing the same, but they had less stuff since it was their house. On our second trip out to the car, David came over to help. Chris grabbed the larger cooler and threw his orange hat on top before making his way inside, while I contemplated how to carry ten bags, but once Chris was out of sight David immediately stuck his hand up my skirt.

"Stop it, what are you doing? Everyone is just inside," I chided him playfully.

"Oh, come on, they can't see anything. Besides, I saw you in the rearview mirror," he said winking.

"That was a private moment between my husband and me," I said as matter of factly as I could without laughing.

"That may be true, but I know that you are horny for this dick now, or is he the one that made your panties so wet" he asked?

Damn it, how did he always know exactly what I was thinking? It was the thought of his cock that was getting me hot, although his rubbing me certainly wasn't hurting either. I leaned forward and spread my legs a little wider to give him better access. He took the hint and pulled my soaked panties to the side as he inserted his fat finger into my creamy pussy. Using his thumb to rub my clit and his finger to fuck me it was starting to feel real good real fast. I had to admit that David really had a certain set of skills. The illicit nature of the situation, especially after the road head incident, had me so revved up. I need to cum so bad.

I was starting to let myself get into it when the sound of the front door shutting brought me back to reality. I quickly pulled some bags out of the back and carried them inside, getting as much distance from David as I could. Chris passed me with an odd look on his face, but I just smiled and complained about the weight of the stuff I was carrying. Chris continued to the car to help David with the few remaining bags. As I turned to back in through the front door, I realized that you could see our car through the two windows. Oh shit.

Chris

Once we got to the house, we unloaded all the stuff we brought. Since we basically got a free stay, we offered to bring all the food and beer, so our car was filled to the brim. After they got the kids, toys, and diapers in, David come back out to help us. Great, this will go much faster I thought as he passed me carrying the cooler inside. When I reached the top of the front porch, my stupid hat slipped off the top of the cooler. As I turned to grab it, I could see David and Lucy through the two windows that formed the corner of the house.

At first. I thought I saw David put his hand on Lucy's leg. Holy shit, I said to myself, she's going to fucking kill him. I contemplated hurrying back to say something and save this trip when I realized that she didn't seem to need any saving.

From my vantage point she certainly wasn't doing anything to stop this. In fact, she spread her feet a little wider. What the hell? Is she letting this happen? Also, why am I so fucking hard right now? I should be pissed, but the voyeuristic side of me took over, and I wanted to see how far this would go. Unfortunately, Claire opened the door and asked what was taking so long. I quickly grabbed my hat and cooler and brought them inside. She shut the door behind me while I desperately tried to get back outside.

Too late. I didn't know what to do or say to Lucy as she walked by me. I totally choked. I considered saying something to David as I got to the back of our car, but ultimately decided against it. The deviant side of me wanted to know what the hell was going on. I mean, it wasn't like Lucy had been ignoring me or anything lately. If anything, it was the opposite. I made a mental note to keep close tabs on them and see what would happen when they thought no one was looking.

After the squaring away, we made ourselves some lunch and had a nice meal on the deck, enjoying the beautiful views.

"I'm going paddle boarding after lunch," Lucy said to the group.

I was about to say that I would go with her, but I wanted to see what would happen if I did not.

"That sounds fun, but I think I'm going to try my luck at fishing first."

"That's ok," she shrugged, "I know the area pretty well, so I have no problem going solo."

"You can't go by yourself, Lucy. David, would you please go with this young lady," Claire asked.

"Paddle boarding sucks. Can't we take the jet skis out instead," he complained.

"No. You and Chris can do that later. I'll watch the kids, and you make sure Lucy is safe," she said with some finality.

I didn't know what to make of this. It wasn't like David jumped on the opportunity to be alone with her. In fact, it seemed as if Claire was pushing them together. I started to wonder if maybe I was mistaken by what I had seen earlier. No, I'm certain I saw what I saw, so I casually stuck my binoculars in my tackle box as I planned to stealthily follow them on the lake as I "fished".

I made sure to get my gear out and ready to go before they did so I could establish my fishing alibi. In no time I had my line out by the dock, trying very loosely to catch a fish. Not long after, they both came down carrying their large stand up paddle boards. Each was dressed in just a bathing suit and sunglasses. I waved to them as they got their sea legs and slowly made their way out onto the lake. Once they were far enough away, I followed the shoreline with my tackle box and rod in tow.

Following was tougher than I thought due to the terrain and brush. I thought I had lost them for a second when I glimpsed Lucy's bright bikini heading down one of the canals toward a smaller lake. I quickly took a short cut through the woods to a pile of rocks and brush that would provide ample coverage with pretty good sight lines of the whole lake.

At first it looked like they were just going around the lake, and I thought maybe I was wrong again. I was about to grab my stuff and head back when I saw David beach his paddleboard on my side of the lake. I was about 150 feet away so I couldn't quite hear them, but with the binoculars I could see them really well.

Lucy followed David to the shore as they both pulled the boards up the tiny, sandy shoreline. Once beached, David laid on his board with his arms behind his head. Damn, maybe they were just going to sunbathe. Then Lucy knelt down by David and pulled his shorts right off. Ho...ly...shit. My emotions were all over the place.

First, I felt betrayal. I mean, didn't she hate this guy? At least that's what she was always telling me. Didn't I give her enough sexual attention? Second came the jealousy. My lord this guy was packing serious heat in his shorts. He looked bigger soft than I was hard. She could just barely get her hand around it in its flaccid state. Jesus, that thing was going to get much bigger. Third, I felt turned on.

My voyeuristic side kicked into high gear, and I my dick swelled instantly. These three thoughts were battling nonstop: I would go from mad to horny to jealous and back to horny in a few seconds. I briefly considered going down to stop them, but my horny side won that fight, and I just decided to watch.

Lucy slid David's foreskin up over his head and licked around the purple tip like a lollipop. She would pop it into her mouth and then back out like a game, smiling up at him in between. David leaned back on his arms watching Lucy worship his monster cock. I'm sure this was a vantage point that he was very familiar with and probably explained his general cockiness. I guess I would have gotten a bit arrogant too, hauling that hog around all the time.

Even though I watched the transition from flaccid to hard, it was still unbelievable how big it was getting. Once Lucy could no longer get her hand all the way around it, she had to take it in both hands like a baseball bat, but even then, his head was still sticking out. Like a girl scout starting a fire, she used both hands to twist and pull on the shaft, never taking the tip out of her mouth. At one point she just smacked herself in the face with it, giggling after each tap.

David then untied her top letting her breasts hang free. Using one hand he gently caressed them, spending time on the nipples, and then massaging the whole breast. I could tell from the look in her eyes that this was really turning her on. I had no concept of time, but at some point, she stopped blowing him and stood up.

Lucy slid her bikini down her well-toned legs, just standing in front of David as his massive rod lay against his stomach like a fat slab of meat. She stepped forward and squatted down. From my angle I could see each pussy lip engorged and extended while a string of her juices hung down from one lip to her inner thigh. The scene was lewd and obscene but got even better.

As Lucy settled over him, her pussy lips just kept opening even more. By the time she reached his cock her pink pussy gaped open, ready for its inevitable invasion. She grabbed his weapon and aimed it at her waiting hole. I watched dumbfounded as his massive head split her wide open as her lips stretched around his bulbous head. I didn't even realize it, but my hand was furiously jacking myself off in my hidden rock enclave as I watched this all go down. This was the hottest thing I had ever seen. Why did it have to be my friend and wife...or maybe that was exactly why it was so hot?

Lucy slowly lowered herself onto David's rock-hard shaft. She got about half of it into her before she had to retreat and start back up. This process continued with Lucy getting progressively faster. Maybe this was how her legs got so toned? She was essentially doing squats for minutes straight, and her legs had to be burning. She persevered though, I gotta hand it to her, she was one determined woman.

It looked like David said something to her shortly after that because she pulled off him and knelt in the sand, so David could fuck her from behind. They were mostly perpendicular to me, so I saw him insert his oversized dick right back inside her loosened pussy. My view was amazing. I could see her lips gripping his pole on every outstroke as he pistoned into her like a machine. I started to hear some of her noises, although faintly from my position.

"Fuck yeah, slam my pussy you fucking stud," she cried out.

I had never heard Lucy use that kind of language. This was someone I didn't even know. My jealously was creeping back up again when David pounded into her with renewed vigor. Lucy was just making all kinds of mewing, moaning, and excited sounds now. They must both be getting close I thought. That was the first time I realized that they weren't using any protection. She made me use condoms and this motherfucker was railing her bareback!

That started to piss me off, but my hand was still furiously working on my own dick. I heard David now saying something that I couldn't quite make out while Lucy's only response seemed to be a series of yeses. I then heard her cry out the loudest yes with a very loud, "Fuck Yeahhhhhhhh" followed by a long series of "MMMMMs" and "Ahhhhsss". Just as she was winding down David pulled out, leaving her hole gaping open, and proceeded to shower her back with gallons of cum.

When he was done, her entire back and ass were covered in copious glops of semen, like a glazed donut. Some of it was even dripping down her ass and swollen lips. David took his semi-hard cock and slid it up down her well-worn vagina a few times, even inserting it back inside her a few times. I completely lost it during all of this and came the hardest I've ever cum in my entire life, shooting my jizz all over the rock in front of me.

Once they finished, they jumped into the lake to clean off and then put their clothes back on. I'm guessing they figured they had been gone long enough and wanted to get back before anyone came looking for them. I gathered my stuff and made a quick retreat to the house. I set up again near the dock, hoping to catch them on the way back. Sure enough, a few minutes after I returned, they came paddling up.

xxavi
xxavi
306 Followers
12