Lucy Too

Story Info
Lucy learns the rules.
3.6k words
4.17
6.1k
2
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/21/2023
Created 11/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We slept in the next morning. I awakened to her nuzzling my cock and balls. There is something particularly wonderful about waking to find a beautiful woman's mouth devouring your genitals. Looking down to see the late morning sun firing up her beautiful red curls as her mouth gave me pleasure was perfection.

"Good morning, red."

She lifted her head momentarily.

"Good morning, Master."

She returned to her task, and I lay back to enjoy her attention.

Her tongue played around my glans and her hands seductively caressed my shaft and balls. As I got harder, she took me deeper. I let her take my full length into the top of her throat, and combed my fingers into her hair, letting my hand ride with her bobbing head.

This was not her first rodeo. I told myself not to worry about how she'd acquired her skill and simply enjoy it. Plenty of time for interrogation after. She swallowed my glans without the hint of a gag. When she began humming it drove me crazy. I grabbed the sides of her head and began skull fucking her. She took it like a champ maintaining suction and friction. There was no question in my mind. Lucy was a keeper.

My balls drew up and her hand cupping them gave me a gentle squeeze as I erupted, shooting four ropes of cum into my wonderful new slave's mouth. She slowly slid her mouth off my gradually wilting cock and bestowed a delicate kiss on my glans before looking up to smile at me.

"Thank you, Master, that was delicious."

"You are a revelation, red."

"Is that a good thing, Master?"

"Oh yeah. How did a virgin learn to do that?"

"It's how I managed to remain a virgin."

She punctuated that with a wry smile that elicited a laugh from me that she joined as I pulled her up to take her in my arms.

"There's probably some cereal if you're hungry."

"I just had my breakfast, Master, and it was yummy."

I had no choice but to kiss her and did. She made an initial effort to withhold her lips, but succumbed when I grabbed her head again.

"Didn't want to share your breakfast?"

"I still must taste like cum."

"You taste good to me, baby."

"Can I get you some breakfast, Master?"

The subtlety of her self-serving implication wasn't lost on me. I regarded her with an eyebrow raised and wry smile that hit the mark too.

"Sorry, Master."

"It's fine, but I think I'll save that for brunch."

"Is that a promise, Master?"

I sat up and patted the mattress next to me.

"We need to discuss a few things."

She popped up to sit cross legged and regarded me intently.

"What would you like to discuss, Master?"

"You broached the subject when you first called me Master."

She looked at me expectantly.

"I think you have a conflicted sexual history, correct?"

"I guess so."

"It's pretty obvious you're not inexperienced."

"Yes, Master. I just always wanted to reserve my virginity for someone special and there are plenty of other ways to skin a cat, so to speak. I like sex and I found things online that convinced me that submission drew me. When you were so good to me yesterday you stole my heart. I want to be yours. I'm sorry you didn't get to deflower me. Please be my Master,"

"If you're to be my slave there will be some conditions. There are two limits I'll never press. I don't do scat or permanent damage. If you have any other limits, you'd like me to respect, tell me now."

"Knives and fire scare the hell out of me, Master."

"I will use fire, but never directly on your flesh. I've never used a knife in sexual situations. I suppose it could come up if a bondage scene became dangerous to quickly remove ropes, but that seems unlikely."

"I'm confident I can trust you. Will you want to hurt me a lot?"

"I think of myself as an ethical sadist."

She nodded with a smile.

"I will expect complete obedience, and loyalty. You'll find me generous with pleasure, but your orgasms will belong to me. You will require my permission to cum. Understood?"

"Yes, Master."

"Have you ever had sex with a woman?"

"Yes, Master."

"How would you feel if I instructed you to serve, or Domme a woman?"

"I'll serve you any way you wish, Master. Is that something you would like from me?"

"Yes."

"Have you ever Dommed a woman?"

"Yes, Master."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Very much, Master. Vive la difference."

"And have you ever served a woman?"

"Yes Master."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes, Master."

"Which did you enjoy more?"

"I'm submissive at heart, so..."

"But you enjoyed Domming a woman?"

"Oh, yes Master, it was quite exciting."

"Back to us. There will be fine points to explore going forward, but I was very pleased by the way you awakened me this morning and that will be your first duty every day going forward."

"Thank you, Master. That will be a pleasure, not a duty."

Of course, that brought a smile to my face, and I reached out to cup her chin and run my thumb across her lips. She parted them, inviting me in. I slipped my thumb between them, and she immediately sucked it seductively.

"You will keep yourself ready to serve me at any time and in any way I require."

"Of course, Master, I look forward to serving you fully however you want me. I want to be the best slave you could have ever imagined."

"As to grooming, I want you clean shaven everywhere below your eyebrows except for a small patch of your lovely red pubic hair just above my clit."

"It is your clit to use however you like." She smiled wickedly, "You like my red hair, don't you, Master."

"It's a bit of a fetish for me."

"I'm glad, Master."

"You will keep yourself squeaky clean inside and out."

"Yes, Master."

"At some point I will want to mark you."

"Yes, Master. May I ask how you will do that?"

"I haven't decided. I don't care much for tattoos. We'll see. Do you agree to whatever way I choose?"

"Master, I'm your property. You can use me freely."

"Excellent. Stand here in front of me."

I gestured to the carpet near where I was sitting on the bed. She jumped out of bed and stood on the designated spot.

"There is a pose I will ask you to adopt frequently. First spread your feet shoulder width apart, then stand up nice and straight with my beautiful tits thrust out proudly. Next you should press your hips forward to offer my pussy. Your hands are to be behind your head, fingers interlaced which will help you to press my tits out. Lips are to be parted. You should always be focused on opening all holes to anyone inspecting you for ease of access. You will adopt this position anytime you are commanded to present, understood?"

"Yes, Master."

She was beginning to find her footing.

"Present."

I rose to stand near her within easy reach of her gorgeous body. I used my foot to gently encourage her to spread her feet a bit more and stepped to her side where it was easy to guide her into the proper posture, cupping a breast, then sliding my hand down the gentle curve of her belly while pressing her butt to encourage her hips forward.

"There, how does that feel?"

"Deliciously obscene, Master."

"You like that feeling?"

"It's making me wet, Master."

"Perfect, you are going to be an outstanding slave, methinks."

I stroked her firm butt letting my fingers trail through her beckoning cleft.

"Remember, endeavor to hold all holes open as best you can."

"Yes, Master. I want to encourage you to crave all my openings and use them frequently."

"Delightful."

I delivered a sharp slap on one full, athletic cheek, then stroked her belly letting my hand slide down to cup her prominent mound where I discovered that she was indeed quite wet. My other hand found its way between her cheeks allowing my fingers to tease her anus. She drew a deep contented breath, glorying in the attention.

"You are delightfully wet, my dear."

"I'm always wet when you touch me, Master. I crave you."

I cupped a firm perky breast and pinched the erect nipple between my fingers.

"You're such a remarkably beautiful woman. I'm going to love owning you."

"I adore you, Master. I'm very proud to be your property."

I took her in my arms and kissed her deeply. Our tongues flailed against each other's as our bodies pressed together. I reached one arm under her where her legs met her butt and lifted her onto the bed. She automatically spread her legs with her knees up and I moved between them bringing my rigid cock to her glistening pink slash. I thrust into her, burying myself fully in one quick motion. She gasped and pulled me hard with her arms and wrapped her legs around my thighs to prompt me to pound her fiercely.

"Oh my God, Master, please fuck your slave hard and deep."

I cupped her buttocks, lifting her and pulling her toward me as I slammed into her. At every full penetration I ground my pelvis against hers and she ground back against mine. She began shaking as a shattering orgasm swept through her. That drove me to arch my back and nearly bury my balls inside her as jet after jet of hot cum spewed inside her clutching cunt.

"Oh, Master, fill me up."

We savored all possible joy before collapsing together in a hot, sweaty pastiche of satiation.

"You're so loving, Master. I think I won the master lottery."

"You flatter me, but I won't argue."

I tried not to laugh at my own tiny joke, but she did, giving me license to join in.

"Go to the closet in the bedroom. You'll find a black duffel bag on a shelf. Bring it to me."

"Yes, Master," and she scurried to the closet.

When she returned carrying it, I pointed to the floor. She set it down and resumed her presentation pose.

'Very good. I should warn you to be careful about anticipating me. You'd better be right."

"Yes, Master. If I require punishment at some point, will it be horrible?"

"I promise you won't enjoy it."

"You've been so gentle and loving, yet you say you're an ethical sadist, will you hurt me frequently?"

"Are you asking for punishment?"

"No, Master, I enjoy gentle and loving, don't get me wrong," she batted her eyelashes rife with ingenuousness, "but the tease is making my imagination run wild."

"Ya gotta love a good mindfuck."

Mock shudder.

"That sounds like a cue to me. Open the duffel bag."

She opened the zipper and looked inside the bag. Her eyes widened and she looked up to meet my gaze, with a tinge of fear in her eyes. I leaned over to select an item from the bag, withdrawing a black leather flogger. The well-oiled tresses gleamed. I swung it in a figure eight pattern while I stared levelly into her eyes.

"Time for you to learn another position."

"Yes, Master."

"Bend over the back of the couch, feet spread to shoulder width. The command will simply be 'bend'. If there's nothing to bend over, you will simply offer yourself that way wherever you are.

She obeyed unhesitatingly and adopted the position I'd described perfectly.

"Lovely. We'll use this to provide easy access to both of your holes, and for offering your most delicate areas for whipping."

"I understand, Master."

"What we are about to do is not for punishment. I'm going to flog you merely to establish our roles in this relationship. I'm not angry and you've done nothing wrong."

"Yes, Master."

I dangled the tresses above her shoulders, let them lightly touch her skin and drew them down her back, with excruciating slowness. The tips of the leather barely touched her skin, making her squirm in anticipation of the more intense caresses she must expect would be forthcoming. I proceeded to tease her similarly as I drew the strips of supple leather down across her buttocks and trailed them down her thighs.

She whimpered from the building tension when I drew the falls through her offered cleft. I leaned over to kiss the small of her back while flicking my wrist enough to make them bump her. I reveled in the way she trembled.

Without preamble I straightened up and sliced the flogger against her buttocks. Forehand, backhand, balancing the blows to strike each side equally. I gradually increased both the tempo and force. Her flesh began turning pink and she made small sounds that could best be called squeaks at each impact. I switched to vertical strokes rising between her legs to catch her beautifully spread pussy and puckered pink starfish. Now she yelped with each impact.

""You took that beautifully."

"Thank you, Master."

"Present."

She moved a bit slowly, rubbing her butt with quivering lips and a chastened look in her eyes, but she adopted the position perfectly.

"I enjoyed the way you accepted the lash without flinching. That brings me to a subject near to my heart. Do you enjoy bondage as part of wiitwd?"

"Wwitwd?"

"WIITWD. Acronym for 'what it is that we do.' A euphemism for BDSM."

"Ah, yeah, I do kind of like being tied up or cuffed, the vulnerability turns me on."

"Well, we will do that, but when we do it will be a reward for you and partly because I'm proud of my skill with rope. However, frequently I will expect you to present yourself for torments unbound by anything other than sheer obedience, need for what we're doing, and devotion to me. Understood?"

"I guess so, Master."

I reached down to cup her pudendum. Her pussy was practically dripping. I slipped two fingers between her slick folds. She pushed into my touch driving my digits deeper inside her. I rubbed her swollen fuck button with my thumb and continued pumping my fingers in and out of her scalding snatch. Greedy groans accompanied each insertion while she ground herself against my hand. My horny little slave was already breathing hard and eager to cum. I continued working her, guiding her toward her imminent climax.

"Oh, Master, may I cum please?"

"Have you been a good girl?"

"Yes, Master, I took my lashes well, didn't I."

"You did."

I held my hand still, observing her stoically.

"Please, Master, please let me cum."

I waited and laughed cruelly as she writhed and whimpered.

I let time draw on inexorably, tormenting her, letting her needy helplessness build before finally relenting.

"Yes, baby, cum for me."

I resumed working her with my hand and she increased her grinding, quickly bringing herself back to the edge. This time I kept working her until she came quickly, flooding my hand with her slick secretions. She clasped her arms around my neck as she shook and quaked, crying her joy into my ear.

I held her in my arms as the last shuddering spasm of her pleasure played out. She slumped, smiling happily as I lay her on the bed. She curled up, almost purring. I lay next to her and stroked her. She snuggled against me, murmuring, "Thank you, Master."

We lay like that for quite a while, she, enjoying the afterglow of her orgasm, I, delighting in the pleasure of possessing and controlling this marvelous woman.

I cupped the nearest of her lovely breasts. It filled my hand to overflowing, her beautifully shaped nipple pressed into my palm. I squeezed firmly then slid my fingers to seize the nipple twixt thumb and forefinger. I pinched her hard and twisted, she yelped and arched her back to offer herself for more, then lay her hand over mine confirming her greed for more.

Her desire for my control and subtle abuse spurred my cock to twitch in response. Nothing is finer than a woman craving the treatment I yearn to give. She felt my cock prod her thigh.

"I love the way you get so hard from what you do to me, Master."

"Your response inspires me, baby."

"We really work perfectly together, Master."

"Have you done anal?"

"Sort of, fingers and a toy, Master. Do you want to fuck me there?"

"I do."

"Mmm, I want you to take my cherry there, Master."

"We should attend to that tonight."

She gave me a brilliant smile, wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me.

"I love you, Master."

I kissed her deeply, probing her mouth with my tongue, fencing with hers, savoring her flavor, and feeding off her passion. She clasped my cock in her hand, caressing and squeezing me and milking me. When I released a bit of precum she scooped it onto her fingertips, brought them to her lips and suckled it from them. She made a show of it, keeping eye contact throughout. A wicked smile accompanied the sweet tease.

I took her nipples in my fingers, rolling, squeezing, and pulling them. When I pinched them with my nails, she yelped but continued offering them to me, seeming to enjoy the pain. I dug in a little harder. She choked off a scream but didn't pull away.

"You like that?"

"I like the way you play with your nipples, Master."

I released her and nodded toward the duffel.

"There's a set of clover clamps in there. Bring them to me."

She obliged quickly, handing them to me before clasping her hands behind her head and making a point to offer her tits proudly.

"These will get your attention."

I kissed her right nipple, gave it a gentle bite, pinched it out, squeezing her areole, and surrounded it with a wide-open clover. I held the cruel clamp there closely examining her eyes that burned with desire, then abruptly let it snap shut. She screamed but choked it back quickly.

"That's it, we don't want to scare the horses."

She nodded with tightly compressed lips, carefully modulating her breathing, enduring the stunning pain beautifully.

I repeated the procedure on her left nipple. I extended her wait with the clover open, letting her anticipate the searing pain to come a bit longer. She held her head high and pressed her breast out to show she was ready for the bite of the wicked clamp's jaw. I brushed each of the hard rubber pads against her skin in turn, then SNAP. She shrieked but stifled herself quickly, clenching her lips and breathing in shuddering gulps.

I let her settle into the brilliant pain assaulting her chest for a minute. Tears welled in her lovely blue eyes when she finally opened them. I stroked her cheek softly and kissed her lips gently.

"May I touch you, Master?"

"You may."

She lowered one hand from the back of her head to grasp my cock.

"You get so hard when you hurt me."

I reached between her legs to cup her sopping wet cunt.

"I love how wet it makes you."

She was trying to maintain her position, fighting to resist the deep urge to grind her pussy against my hand.

"You are such a randy slut."

"Your slut, Master."

I led her to couch.

"Bend."

She assumed the position exactly as I'd taught her earlier. The clover chain dangled onto the seat cushions.

I left her there while I reached into the duffel and withdrew a butt plug and a tube of lube.

"Open yourself."

She reached back to grab her cheeks and spread herself. Her holes were presented beautifully, particularly her pink anus. I lubed the plug first by dipping an inch into her pussy, then added a generous helping of lube. I teased her ass with the tip, then squirted some lube directly into her.

She held her position steadily as I worked the plug in, twisting it back and forth while increasing pressure.

"It'll go in more easily if you push like you're trying to shit."

She did, and the flared middle popped into her easily.

"Oh, oh."

"How was that?"

"It only hurt a little. Now it's starting to feel good. Makes me crave your big cock."

"Perfect."

We got dressed and I led her outside for a walk. Knowing how the intruder in her rectum must be feeling I took her for a stroll along the high line. We climbed the steps to check out sculpture and other features on display. She tried to remain stoical despite what must have been torment climbing stairs with the plug in rectum.

"How's your ass?"

"Getting a little uncomfortable, Master."

"Would you like to go home and get it out?"

"That's up to you, Master."

For the umpteenth time I congratulated myself for taking pity on her the morning before as we walked back to my apartment. I had her bend, and the plug sounded like a wine cork when I pulled it out.

12