Lucy's Awakening Ch. 05

Story Info
Lesbian femdom and kinky games galore.
5.5k words
4.76
5.8k
6

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 02/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlonThor
AlonThor
75 Followers

Please read the previous chapters if you want more background.

I apologize for any mistakes but in my defense I have tried to get editorial assistance several times but to no avail and English is not my first language. Spell and grammar check is set to Australian/USA English.

Disclaimer: This story is fiction. Any resemblance of real people or places is coincidental. All characters are 18 years of age or older. Please do NOT read if you don't like femdom, lesbians, voyeurism, anal play, fisting, watersport play, humiliation, incest suggestions, caning, spanking, domination, submission, chastity play, or masturbation. You may also come across various other elements of BDSM. Some or all of these elements may appear in different chapters.

Copyright: Author

***

Lucy -- the daughter and university student, got a summer job with her crush the Professor. 24 years old, tall, strong, and fit, long curly hair down, small tits, loves being naked, trimmed pubic hairs, submissive. Lucy's mum was from the Caribbean but died when Lucy was young.

Sarah -- Lucy's dad's Mistress, straight and tall but not as tall as Lucy, dark and curly hair often pulled in a ponytail, mid-30s, gorgeous body. Starting to dominate Lucy along with the Professor.

The Professor -- Professor Lauren Brown. Lucy scored a summer job at the Professor's house.

Monica -- Lucy's friend, a part time librarian and a fellow university student. Lucy had felt really sorry for her when Monica was telling her about all the things she wasn't allowed to do as a young adult. Monica is working and studying and living away from her parents for now. Monica is a smoking hot librarian, essentially directly out of an 80s porn movie, blue eyes, sandy blond hair tied up in a librarian's ponytail.

Lucy's dad in his mid-40s, originally from Denmark, reasonably fit with a little dad belly, good cook and he now has a PA piercing that will help lock his chastity cage permanently.

***

Chapter 5

Monica woke up with her face in a book. She smiled to herself and hoped she had not drooled too much on the book. Who knows how Lucy would interpret that and it was in one of the hottest sections, right where she had a wonderful climax. She could feel her face turn red just thinking about it. It wasn't that she had had an orgasm but who she had been thinking about when she had it. Lucy. Fuck, she really wanted to dominate Lucy just like the female and male character dominated the main protagonist in the book.

Fuck. She was getting so hot again. Monica slid her hand down her naked body to her pussy. Oh, she was going to be late showing up to the library but what the heck, hardly anyone there this time of year.

The only thing about masturbating was that fucking guilt after she came. She wondered if Lucy was bothered by guilt when it came to masturbating or sex. Lucy had gone a bit red in the face when Monica had asked her to lend her the books.

Monica had a quick shower. Quick being the key word. Again something that was encouraged when she was younger to make sure you didn't have any fun in the bathtub, she had only realized this as she got older. And then there was conserving the hot water and of course the water bill. She put her sandy blond hair up in what was the obligatory librarian's ponytail but it was not as easy as it seemed or made to look by the football (soccer) players. There were always these hairs that escaped and you had to do it all over again. Makeup was easy once she had learned to make her blue eyes bluer; that was it, she didn't need to know any more.

If only they would invent spray on jeans Monica thought as she lay on the bed with her feet up in the air while her hands were busy trying to pull the jeans on and over her hips. Fuck it. She threw the jeans into a corner and went for a black short skirt to go over her g-string. Well not so short that she would show too much if she bent over but almost. Then a t-shirt and a thin jumper. She threw some essentials for the library, swimming, and picnic in her backpack. This included a picnic blanket, drinks, towel, change of clothes, and one piece swimmers. Hum, she needed more than a small backpack.

Monica was looking forward to meeting Lucy after work for a post-work picnic and a dip in the secret local swimming hole. Well, as much of a secret as a local swimming hole could be that was known by the locals.

***

Walking to the library Monica was thinking about the last time she had been late to the library early in the summer and the head librarian had told her off and made some flippant remark about sending her to see Professor Lauren.

Monica made a mental note to ask Lucy about the Professor. Maybe she was really strict and told Lucy off if she got anything wrong. Maybe that was why she had been so full on in her summer job at the Professor's place with little time for anything else?

Should she tell Lucy about her fantasies? What if Lucy rejected her and would never want to see her again? Fuck. What if Lucy thought that she was some kind of a perverted sadist? But then again these were Lucy's books. What if Lucy wanted to dominate her and not submit to her. Could she submit to Lucy? Why not? At least try it. Why dish out the pain and engage in domination if you could not take it?

But she didn't think she would like to be dominated. She really wanted to hurt Lucy - but only in a good way where Lucy wanted to get hurt like with a caning or over the knee spanking that would end in them making out. Now having sex with another woman was something she really needed. If only she could get rid of the fucking guilt.

***

BDSM Breakfast. Mistress Sarah's household.

"When your dad's PA piercing is all stretched and healed he can be locked and will no longer get any pussy - ever." Announced Sarah. At the weekly BDSM breakfast or breakfast with a twist.

They were sitting outside in a secluded area of the garden just out from the kitchen door. Lucy's dad was naked except for his PA 'jewelry' that was being used to stretch the piercing. Lucy naked but for a thin metal collar with a loop at the front.

Silence.

Lucy's fork stopped halfway to her mouth with a peace of pancake, yogurt, and hot berry sauce balancing precariously.

"The question is what pussy should be his last? Should the last pussy he has be the pussy of someone who has never had a cock. Hum, the cock's last pussy is the pussy's first cock? Maybe the pussy's last cock ever?"

Lucy and her dad both realized what Sarah was talking about at the same time opening their mouths in unison but remaining silent.

"What about a small party where we could include the deflowering and the final pussy for a certain cock before it is locked permanently? What do you think?"

"If the Professor approves then I am happy to be my dad's last pussy," said Lucy, she didn't think her throat had ever been this dry.

"I am happy to do as my Mistress commands," her dad said.

"What wonderful perverts you both are. It is a date. With a date to be determined," said Sarah as she leaned back in her chair and sipped her coffee. She was not so sure if this would actually happen but it was fun playing with the idea.

Lucy's dad cleared the table when they were finished and took the crockery into the kitchen to clean up. Sarah and Lucy watch him go. Sarah admired the pattern on his ass from the metal chair and how it mixed in with the stripes she had given him last night.

"Come over here and bring your glass."

Lucy brought her glass and knelled in front of Sarah.

Sarah took the glass, put it in the grass and squatted over it.

"Maybe you'd rather want it directly from the source?"

"Yes, thank you Mistress."

Lucy lay down on the grass and opened her mouth. Sarah spat in her mouth then squatted looking down at Lucy's body..

"Don't spill any."

Lucy's answer was quelled by the stream of piss. All she could do was focus on keeping her mouth open as much as she could, keeping it open and swallowing at the same time to keep up. Luckily Sarah gave her some breaks. Lucy felt some of it drip down the sides of her face and some going into her hair. When Sarah was finished she pressed her pussy against Lucy's lips and Lucy licked and licked and licked.

Sarah put most of her weight on Lucy and pulled Lucy's nipples up and away from her chest. She moved forward placing her anus above Lucy's mouth. Lucy didn't stop licking and gave Sarah's ass the same service she had just given her pussy but reaching round and rubbing Sarah's clit at the same time as she tried to push her tongue inside Sarah's asshole.

Sarah came. She moved off Lucy's face then lay down and rested her body next to Lucy's in the soft green grass with the sun beating down on them.

"Remember that you need to say if things are going too fast or you don't want to do things?"

"I know, Mistress."

"Hum, you spilled some of my nectar. Go to the basement and wait for your punishment there."

"Yes, Mistress."

***

Lucy waited in a position bent over an old desk. She would have to ask Sarah to go easy so that she would not have fresh marks on her ass. Or would that be a good way to break the ice with Monica? She had plenty of marks but Monica would not notice through her swimmers. What if she wanted to skinny dip? Maybe it would be good if she showed Monica her true self. Different scenarios kept playing in her mind with varying outcomes. She needed to talk to someone that understood.

***

She could hear Sarah approaching.

"Good pet waiting like this."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Now a six of the best?"

Lucy could not hold her thoughts back any longer and blurted out "I might be going skinny dipping with my friend Monica this afternoon. I think I am in love with her but I am afraid she will reject me if she finds out that I like to be dominated. Not to mention all the things I have done. I could not cope if she hated me or thought I was a pervert or sick or something or even if she just looked at me funny."

Sarah smacked Lucy's ass six times, hard, her ass stung but the nice warm glow started spreading from her ass to her brain and her clit.

"Don't worry, this color will fade fast and most of the marks you have are not that bad. Just like you had a very keen lover. Put on a skirt and a t-shirt and come up to the living room."

Lucy joined Sarah on the living room couch sitting next to her.

"Tell me everything," Sarah said.

Lucy told Sarah about her and Monica and how she didn't want to lose her but rather bring her closer to and into her life. How she wanted Monica to dominate her. How Monica seemed to like the books she had been lending her but how reality might be different. She talked about her worries and fears.

When Lucy took a break or breath Sarah moved so that she was sitting sideways and next to Lucy and looking at Lucy. She took Lucy's face into her hands and gently coached her face towards her own. She kissed away a few of the tears that had escaped from Lucy's eyes.

"You are a great person and a great friend by all accounts. I know it is scary but just take things easy. Talk about the books as they come up and find out what Monica is thinking. Make up an excuse to make out with her. Give her a massage. Play truth or dare or never have I ever. You have clearly thought about this a lot and you know that you will have to discover what Monica thinks. It might be the best thing in this world but it is also risky. In this situation, I think it is better to try and fail than not try at all and then keep wondering what if."

"True. Thank you for listening."

"You are welcome. And if there is anything I can do, let me know. I could teach Monica the ropes," Sarah smiled at her own joke and so did Lucy.

"Sometimes it sounds like you are asking for a spanking," said Lucy.

"Sometimes, maybe," said Sarah and smiled.

***

The head librarian gave Monica a serious look.

"You are late and it is clearly not because you were selecting your clothes carefully, young lady. What have you got to say for yourself?"

"Eh, it is hot and I am only a few minutes late and there isn't anyone here yet, we have not even opened yet."

"Well I think you need some attitude adjustment. I talked to my friend the Professor and she had a few suggestions."

"Oh."

"Yes, oh, they are along the lines of what goes on in these dirty books you read on your break and don't think I know about."

Monica wondered if her face might be on fire, it must be so red.

"So, would you like some attitude adjustment help in the back room? If not then nothing will be said about this ever again but I will employ the guilt button pressing, so to speak, instead."

"I'll take the back room, please."

The head librarian smiled. This was going to be fun. Luckily she'd borrowed some attitude correcting implements from the Professor.

Monica followed her into the backroom.

"Bend over the desk."

Monica did. She could see clothes pegs and canes on the desk. Ouch.

She felt her skirt being lifted.

"Not much cover here and then you have a g-string. Do you like bending over in the library teasing the visitors?"

"No, I don't do that." She did but only for a select few.

"Very well. We will start with a spanking and then you will get 12 with the cane. Six with the thin one and six with the thicker cane."

"Yes, ma'am."

She received 3 smacks on each ass-cheek in quick succession.

Monica could feel the head librarian's hands on her cheeks stroking them gently after delivering what felt like harsh blows. She wondered if Lucy got the same treatment from the Professor.

"Your cheeks are changing color fast."

Another set of three followed.

"Yes, a nice faint red color. Now stand up and let me see your breasts."

Monica did as she was told and took her top and bra off. Her nipples were hard and got harder as the head librarian caressed them.

A pleasure moan escaped Monica's lips.

"Now now. This is not for your pleasure." Monica could feel her nipples being pinched and then there were clothes pegs on the side of her nipples. Two on the side of each nipple, eight in all.

"Room for two more."

A pained moan escaped Monica's lips as both her nipples were squeezed by one clothes peg each.

"Now put your hands behind your back and bend over the desk properly so that you breast rest on it."

Monica tried her best at bending over while holding her pegged nipples and breasts away from the desk.

The head librarian was having none of it and pressed her hand down between Monica's shoulder blades as she delivered a sharp blow with the thinner cane.

Monica let out a scream but stayed in place.

"Stand up." She stood.

Quickly her skirt was gone and then her g-string. "Not much but it will do with mine." Said the head librarian holding up her g-string.

Monica didn't understand until she was back in position with her legs now spread apart further and her nipples pressing the clothes pegs into the desk when the head librarian pushed a ball of undies plus g-string into her mouth. Her own and the head librarians.

The pain in her breasts and nipples faded as the caning started.

Twelve strokes in total. Six with the thin cane and six with the thick cane.

"Stand up." Having the pegs removed was more painful than Monica could imagine. She was glad that she was gagged and that the pain from the caning balanced out the pain in her breasts.

The head librarian removed her gag. "Nice and wet g-string for you, not that it will make any difference as I bet your pussy is dripping." Monica spread her legs and felt the head librarians' fingers explore between them, it was dripping. "Now go do your work."

Monica got dressed and went to do her work. She was so horny.

The head librarian stayed in her office and masturbated herself to a wonderful orgasm.

***

The rest of the day passed way too slowly for Lucy but then Monica was finally there to pick her up.

Lucy had prepared a picnic to beat all other picnics and she had been allowed to put on some clothes. Sarah had taken her dad down to the basement. When she came back up again she was wearing tight black leather pants and a white t-shirt with a graphic pattern on the front.

"Now let's meet your girlfriend." Sarah said and smiled just as the doorbell rang.

Sarah opened the door.

"Hi, you must be Monica?"

"Yes, and you must be Sarah?"

"Yes, please come in."

"Thank you."

"Hi." Lucy hugged Monica. It was nice to feel her warm breasts press against hers.

***

Monica was a good driver. The car was old but the seats were really comfortable. Time flew by with chat about library work, research, fashion, and cars.

They had been driving in silence when Monica said "Sarah seems cool."

"Yes, she is and she has been really good for dad." Maybe not his backside or his cock but he is happy she thought.

"I liked the books. You have to remember to take them when I drop you home later."

"Sure, did you get off on reading the books?" Lucy said with a smile. She could not believe that they were talking about the books. She had been worrying about how to bring them up.

Silence.

"Yes." Monica's face was red and the admission came as she sucked in air.

"Which bit got you off."

"Ha ha. You know what body part gets a girl off."

"No which parts of the books?"

"Oh, yes of course. You are not going to judge me are you?"

"Of course not. After all, I lent you the books."

"I liked the submission and domination. Like when the wife was punishing her best friend for flirting with her husband."

"And were you the wife or the best friend?" This was it for Lucy, she had to know.

"The wife."

"Nice."

"What do you mean?"

"I am your best friend. Now we just need me to flirt with your boyfriend."

"You are so naughty, Lucy."

"We are here. Just in time to cool down in the water hole."

Lucy had the biggest smile on her face.

***

The water was perfect and there was no one around. Locals all on holiday someplace else.

After the discussion about the books Lucy did not hesitate to suggest they skinny dip as she took all her clothes off.

All of a sudden Monica realised that she might have marks from the caning but she pushed the thought out of her mind and took all her clothes off.

The water was beautiful.

They lay down next to each other on their towels to dry off in the sun.

"Hey, my boss seems to think that your boss is really strict." Monica said.

"She is not wrong."

"Why does she scold you?"

"No, she spanks and canes me."

"What!" Monica sat up and looked at Lucy. "You are joking?" Monica wasn't really that surprised given what had happened earlier at the library but still hearing it was different from thinking about the possibility.

"No. I have even made out with her."

"No. And now that you say it those marks on your body."

"Yes." Lucy sat up looking into Monica's eyes. "And talking about marks." She looked suggestively towards Monica's bottom. Nipples and breasts bore no marks from the clothes pegs to Monica's surprise.

Monica felt her face get red but ignored Lucy's comment. "Are you two together?"

"No. I had a crush on her but we are not serious as they say. I would like to be with you." Lucy reached out and touched Monica's hand. "I would like to submit to you. I have wanted you for a long time both as a friend and as a lover. I know this is a lot to take in but."

Monica leaned in and silenced Lucy with a kiss. Kissing her back was the best feeling ever Lucy thought. Side by side they lay on the towels, kissing and exploring.

Kissing someone new is just so fantastic. When it is all new. Just discovering the other person's body. Thought Lucy as she felt Monica's fingers running down her spine and back up again to her hair.

Monica pushed Lucy down to the ground and started exploring Lucy's breasts with her lips and tongue working her way down to Lucy's pussy. Lucy spread her legs.

AlonThor
AlonThor
75 Followers
12