Lucy's Big Adventure Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Plus I could not say "no" because I already was a "loan" from my Boss to DM. And anyway I would never say no to DM because what he said is true and I feel like I do belong to him.

DM explained that this other man is called Adam and he is married so when he wants to fuck other women he asks DM to help arrange it. But now DM had me as his new submissive and both men thought I was very sexy. So DM was telling me he wanted to let Adam fuck me. "He is not a Master but you should let him do everything he wants so he can use you in any way." He also told me he would always be there and he would make sure I was safe.

When I heard the explanation I was actually very happy. In these years since becoming a submissive I have really learned that I love sex and being fucked. But I also know that not all guys can treat a woman well. So like with those business guys from my Boss it was easier to know he was still in charge. I liked the idea of DM's friend getting hard and wanting to fuck me. And just like with those business associates this time I would let Adam fuck me so I could be obedient and submissive to DM.

That day DM was extra excited with me as well. After we fucked he wanted to piss and once again I was ordered to kneel in front of the toilet and he shoved my head into the bowl. I still feel this is gross and I worry about hygiene but I knew DM enjoys it so that was that. I forgot about my worry when his hot pee was landing on my head and dripping down me. Then DM said, "You are such a good little bitch. You are very special." I felt so great right then because I hardly ever heard a thing like that before.

*****************

Soon came the weekend when I met DM's friend in person. I already knew a little about Adam because DM had let me talk to him on the phone twice so I knew he is good-looking and has a nice personality. On the way to DM's place he didn't tell me much except that he said "we" would go for dinner. That was normal but somehow his voice made me think that it would be including Adam as well.

So later that night I finally got to meet Adam for real. And the dinner was very nice because the whole time I was thinking about these two friends using me and fucking me at the same time. That made me feel good because I knew both guys think I am sexy and being with DM I felt very safe. It was a long, long time since I've had sex with more than one person and I don't include the contest in that. But I was feeling really ready for it and DM wanted it so I was getting horny.

I have never known the reason Adam wants to have sex with other women when he is married but I think its normal for lots of people. On the drive back to DM's apartment his friend was touching me and kissing me and caressing my boobs. It was orders from my Master to let him touch me but I knew he really wanted to fuck with me that night. That got me more excited than before. I didn't have to be a slave to Adam but of course I was going to let him do everything he wanted and keep my new Master pleased as well.

Inside the apartment they quickly undressed me but I liked that and of course by now I am comfortable being naked in front of guys. They looked at me and touched me all over and it was exciting to know I would serve both these men and they would use my body how they wanted. Adam said "fuck, she is really gorgeous" and DM said it was true. "That's why I chose her." Hearing the words of praise for me made me know I was safe with them. It was going to be a threesome fuck and already they were making me feel so really good.

DM had said Adam was not a master but I went down to my knees and took his cock out. After all, Adam is a nice guy and since he is a friend of my Master I knew I had to do my best to give him pleasure. He has a lovely cock and I gave a nice long sucking while I was also touching his balls. I expected them both to screw me and I wanted Adam to be ready.

They sat on the lounge for a while watching TV and I was left on my knees and made to go between their cocks. I was a little disappointed that the fucking did not start straight away but of course it was good to be "lower" for both men and to be used by them. First I sucked DM and then Adam and then back to DM. "You made a great choice," I heard Adam say and I knew he was talking about me. "She has a really good mouth." I was thinking of doing my best job to make DM happy with me and it gave me a feeling of pride to hear his best friend praising me as a cocksucker. I was really enjoying showing my cocksucking skills and having them fill my mouth. For me it was a great experience to have two guys to pleasure and to feel them so different but so hard and ready for fucking.

Then Adam was getting me ready while I was sucking DM and he slowly put two fingers into my pussy. I know I was already wet for him and when he played with my clit as well I could not help myself having some huge orgasms. When DM knew I was cumming he forced my head so that his cock was almost getting deepthroat treatment and even though it frightened me a little I think I came even harder because my Master was so excited.

I was still on hands and knees and Adam went behind me and I knew my Master's friend was about to fuck my pussy. "You sure?" he asked to DM and I couldn't hear the reply but I guessed it was a "yes" from him. The men did not ask me if I was ready but that was expected. DM's cock and his balls were all wet from my spit as he fucked my mouth. I felt Adam slowly sticking his cock into my pussy and it felt really great to have my Master showing me to his friend like a sex toy. He went slowly and entered me all the way so I could feel his whole cock. "Good bitch," DM said to me and I was already enjoying the threesome.

Adam's screwing was slow and gentle and so different to other guys. I enjoyed him a lot and he gave me some good orgasms. I thought it would be nice if he could fuck my pussy for hours. Of course that did not happen as the men made me turn around and this time it was DM in my pussy so I had to suck on Adam's cock. I was getting a lot of fucking so I had to keep sucking their cocks until my mouth was sore. I was glad when they decided to have a rest after making me cum so much.

But it was not long before Adam wanted to play with me some more. DM ordered me to spread my legs for him and Adam ate my pussy just like that. I was not even ready but it only took a minute and I was very wet and I knew I would orgasm right there with this new man. DM played with my boobs as well to help things but I was already really excited by Adam and his wonderful tongue. I said "thank you Master" to DM and then I said it to Adam as well.

Then DM and his friend fucked me some more, getting on top and sticking their hard cocks deep into me. I was still cumming from the fucking and it was exciting to me to have them using me and switching places. Of course these men are friends so they made sure both of them got a proper turn in me so I was being shared properly by them.

I really loved the way they used me that night. I can say I know the reason why some women love a threesome because DM and Adam were so horny for me and that made me feel sexy. It was really good to serve them both with my body and my holes but both men made me cum so many times I was exhausted.

At the end of the night, Adam was finally ready to cum. "Use her face," DM said to him. That made me excited and I straight away got on my knees for Adam. I even smiled and told him "yes, please put your jizz on my face so I am like your slut". I said that to show my good training but I really meant it and wanted to wear a cum facial.

It did not take long and Adam was shooting his jizz on my face and I naturally kept my mouth open for him to aim some of his shots in there. He gave a me a really good load of jizz and it felt so great to receive that while DM watched me. Like I have said before, I feel its my proper place to wear the jizz from a superior man and this time I was even more proud to do that for my new Master. I even used my hand to guide Adam to my mouth so I could suck the last of his load from his beautiful cock.

Then DM gave a spit on my face while I was still kneeling. He came up close and spat right on me on top of the jizz from Adam. I remembered the feeling of his first spit and I knew he was reminding me I was chosen by him. So I felt extra good from DM showing to Adam that I belong to him.

Actually that was not the end of the night. After Adam went to his wife, DM took me to the bedroom and he used my bottom. I had to lie on the bed while DM fucked my pussy for a bit and then he pushed into my arsehole. He did not even say anything but I knew what was happening and I relaxed my little hole and accepted his big cock fully inside me. DM fucked me hard and quick so he did not hurt me and I could feel him cumming and heard his sounds. It was the best end to the night to have DM shooting his jizz into my arsehole.

The next morning I asked if DM would bring Adam for another threesome. "You liked him fucking you?" DM asked me.

I replied saying, "I love being your slut. Adam was very good but most of all I enjoyed serving him so I was obeying your wishes."

DM told me, "I know Adam enjoyed you a lot. But he can only fuck you when I am there. That is my rule. But don't worry. I have something even better in mind." I was desperate to know that plan but I knew better than to ask my Master until he was ready.

************************

A few weeks later my Boss came home and again I spent the weekend at the country house. I felt bad about DM but then he admitted he would be busy with another woman. There was no feeling of jealousy from me because I was being loaned by my Boss to DM so it makes sense he is fucking other women as well. And I also knew for a long time that my Boss has another submissive in the country where he does business.

It was good to see my Boss again and I even felt like old times and nothing had changed. We walked in the wood and I was wearing my collar and then Boss made me get naked for him. Boss used me for a really long blowjob and then he gave me deepthroat. I wanted him to fuck me then because I was so excited but instead he gave me a fantastic cum facial and he covered my face and even shot some jizz in my hair. Then I had to walk home like that with my Boss' jizz dripping on my clothes and wondering if anyone would see me.

The next night we went back to the city and Boss wanted to enjoy the warm weather and go to the beach. I was excited because I can remember the sex acts I have done for my Boss at the beach at night. He made me go naked in the water and I was happy for the warm air even if the water was cold. We fucked a lot like lovers and not like a submissive. I came so many times with Boss fucking my pussy. At the end I was ready for a cum facial and Boss was thinking the same. My thoughts were how good it is to have two wonderful men to be my master and treat me the way I deserve. I still love my Boss and I am glad for that.

The next week DM took me out for lunch and I even met his other woman. Her name is Layla and she is even more pretty than me. When DM was away from the table she told me she was happy to meet me and I am so brave. "How can you be a submissive?" she asked me as if she was shocked by it. I explained that its my proper role and for me if it's the right man I will always want to be lower and to give him sexual service. She wanted to know more and asked me about letting a man pee on me and other things she says are disgusting. I tried to explain about the foot worship and kissing but I can accept this is not how Layla wants to be. We agreed to meet another time and talk about our experiences.

Layla is sexy and I am pleased DM can fuck her as well but it felt good to know I am his submissive. "He is a great fuck," she said about DM and I agreed with a big smile. I was thinking of DM's big cock as well and Layla said she really loves his big dick and I do too.

As we were leaving Layla was able to whisper to me. "I want to give him a treat. Maybe the two of us if you want to help me." I guessed she meant a sexual act and I nodded and squeezed her hand to show I agreed.

**********************

I think one of DM's favourite things is to have me in his office when he is working. Because he always makes me stay naked at his place and in fact I am never allowed any clothes at all inside his place. And when he is working I know it will be long sessions of sucking his cock. Many times I wear the collar and the chain makes me tied to his desk.

Because my Boss and DM talk to each other he also knows about my deepthroat skills. Of course with his cock being bigger I was unsure if I could do that for DM. But one time he asked me about deepthroat and I did admit I can do it for my Boss. And DM told me "its time" and said now I must do the same for him. He rubbed his big cock all over my face and I was really hungry for him in my mouth. After DM slipped his big cock into my mouth he called me names like "filthy bitch" and "dirty cunt" and that made me really motivated to show my Master what I can do.

I tried to make his shaft all coated with my saliva since I knew he would thrust deeper into my mouth. I also touched his balls to make him excited but I didn't need to be concerned about that.

Soon DM was forcing his cock further into my mouth and I knew for sure this would be deepthroat for him. Since he is big it was a struggle for me to fit his cock but my feeling was DM was going to deepthroat me no matter what. I almost choked a few times but DM had one hand on my head to hold me and force his cock deeper. He said, "I know you can do this my slut." And he also said, "take it all for me" and of course I wanted to do it. I had to struggle for my breathing so he could use my throat and still get some air.

DM went roughly in my mouth that time and eventually I had him deepthroat and his balls were touching my chin. He continued to thrust hard and was holding my head tight. I was choking and spitting but DM never stopped and I even had tears from my eyes. Even though he was rough I was not scared at all and I knew this was my best deepthroat ever since he is so big.

When he had done enough in my mouth, DM laid me down and then he fucked me. That was a really intense fuck because I felt so good about serving my Master like that. He went slow in my pussy that time and I came so many times I cannot say.

12