Luke & Lucia Pt. 01

Story Info
Luke's life is turned around by the mysterious Lucia.
9.2k words
4.76
9.2k
14

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1 -The Apartment

As a new student I have a particularly bad spell of luck, but I soon find that it has all worked out far better than I could have ever imagined.

***

As soon as I opened the door I regretted that I had procrastinated so long on the matter of selecting my first year's accommodation. A dreadful smell of dampness and dirt rushed out making me screw up my nose and setting my expectations very low. Even those expectations were dashed as I took in what an appalling dump the place was. I called the university and a very nice lady explained that I should really be grateful to them for securing this place at such short notice. I realised I would get nowhere and frankly, they were right, I needed to have been on the ball when they sent the first emails out. With some bleach, scented candles and a lot of cleaning I convinced myself that the place was OK. I even got used to the smell as it was impossible to remove.

Freshers' week in Bristol was brilliant and really helped me settle in and forget that I was living in a shit hole! I decided to make do and go fetch my bicycle and other things from my aunt's house at the weekend. It was a friend's birthday party too and I really wanted to go to that. I should perhaps explain. I was an only child and my parents had died in a car accident when I was nine. My aunt had looked after me ever since. She had a daughter called Clara and had left my philandering uncle early in their relationship, declaring that she was a lesbian. She was probably slightly more than that. She seemed to detest maleness and even her daughter Clara, who was just a year younger than me, was afraid to bring any boys home. Clara and I had a secret though.

On my seventeenth birthday, I went to the pub with some of my friends. My aunt disapproved strongly of alcohol, almost as much as she disapproved of men, so I did not drink much. Even so, it only took a couple of drinks for me to feel quite intoxicated. When I got home I found Clara watching a late-night film. It was a rather steamy romance and the actors seemed to have trouble keeping their clothes on. She was drinking from a small bottle of vodka. She made me a coffee and asked me if I had had a birthday kiss. I laughed. I didn't even have a girlfriend. She soon stopped my laughter when she threw her arms over my shoulders and almost snogged me to death.

I lost my virginity that night. It was actually a rather beautiful experience. I remember that she was so shy she made me close my eyes as she slipped into her nightdress. I remember how sexy she looked and the way the shiny blue satin revealed the subtle shape of her breasts and erect nipples. I remember her watching me undress and the way her eyes fixated on my cock and grew wide and dark at the thought of what it was going to do. I remember how hard it was and the unbelievable feeling of being inside her and then coming far too soon. I remember her little squeals and her tender hugs and kisses afterwards.

When I got back on Sunday evening I was in a very good mood. I had spent the night after the party with Clara (she had left her door ajar which was her sign) and then had a lovely pub lunch with her and my aunt. My mood soon changed when I opened my front door. I was horrified to find the entire place covered in water. It transpired that a pipe had burst in the apartment above and water had been flooding in for hours. Everything was ruined including all my clothes. I called the university emergency helpline and they were actually incredibly helpful, getting me a temporary place to stay in an apartment block not too far away. The following day I called in to see them and they gave me the door code and keys and also gave me a loan until my insurance came through so I could replace my stuff. You could not have asked for more!

The lady in the office explained that a second-year student had seemingly decided to drop out and not come back, leaving them with an empty residence which they had temporarily given to me. The apartment would still have some of his stuff in it, but they would try and contact him and get that sorted out. In the meantime, I could move in and would only have to pay the same rent as on my first place. I did not realise how good a deal that was until I turned up outside and could see what a superior accommodation this was. When I entered I was blown away. It was really smart!

They were right about this guy's stuff being there. Nothing really valuable, but the bed was made up, there were towels in the bathroom and there were clothes in the drawers and wardrobe. He must have shared the place with a girlfriend as most of the clothes were women's and there were lots of cosmetics in the bathroom. I was a bit puzzled at first, but then realised he would have probably taken his own stuff and left hers which was just for when she visited. Maybe they had broken up and that was why he wasn't coming back.

I knew from Clara that girls always had loads more clothes and stuff than boys! All I had was the clothes I was in, a pair of jeans, a tee shirt and a jumper that I had brought back from my aunt's. I had bought another pair of jeans and some shoes from the big supermarket, but I'd go get some more one evening. What a chore! I was completely worn out and just crashed on the bed, grateful that it was made up and thinking I could just wash the sheets when the accommodation office got in touch about his things. The apartment even had a washing machine!

The next day I went to my first lecture, but on the way back I did not see a pothole in the road and came off my bike. Fortunately, I was not hurt and some lovely folk passing by helped me up. I'd torn my jeans and cut my knees and palms, but was otherwise unhurt. I felt relieved until I got home and found that my laptop had fared less well. It was dead. I took it to a nearby repair shop, but there was nothing they could do with it. They did have a refurbished machine and offered me that for a good price. They also said they could recover my data which was a real bonus. The trouble was that all of the loan from the university was gone! No clothes shopping for me! I went down to the student union bar and bumped into some guys I'd met the week before and had a good laugh. They couldn't believe the spell of bad luck I was having. I rolled in home quite late and was quite drunk.

The repair shop called me the next morning to say my replacement laptop was ready. I got home and was pleased to find it was actually better than my old one so that was a bonus. As I was sorting it out there was a knock on the door. It was my neighbour who introduced himself as Danny and he told me he was from Amsterdam. I invited him in for a coffee. I told him my story and he also laughed saying he had never heard of anyone having such a bad start to university. I had to agree. I asked him if he knew the guy who used to live in my flat and he said he did, but he was a bit of a recluse and seemed to be away a lot. His name was Luca and he was Italian. I laughed and explained my name was Luke.

I mentioned the clothes and Danny explained that Luca had a friend called Lucia who used to stay in the apartment sometimes. He smiled strangely as he said that and went on to explain that she was really hot, but kept herself to herself. He had really wanted to ask her out and was working up the courage, so he was gutted now he knew she probably wasn't coming back. We chatted for an hour or so. He was a third-year Geography student. I was studying Geography too and he gave me some tips on how to make the best use of the apartment, some good local places and a few very useful pointers on the Geography department and tutors. As he left he asked that if I heard from Luca would I find out what Lucia was up to? It was my turn to laugh. The guy was clearly smitten.

The accommodation office contacted me a couple of weeks later and told me that they could not trace Luca and, since he was in breach of his contract, they could now dispose of his things. They were a bit short of staff at the moment and asked if I could dispose of them. I explained about his friend's things, but the woman did not want any complications and was adamant that it could all go. I could see she wanted to close this file and I was relieved that I didn't have to go out and buy a load of bedding with the money I no longer had!

I slept in on Saturday as I had been down the student union again and had a bit to drink. I had tried to chat up this girl as she seemed familiar in some way, but she wasn't interested. She was really good-looking and way out of my league! Such is life. After some muesli and a coffee, I felt a lot better and began to look through the stuff I had inherited. I had not felt I could before, as it was someone else's, but now it was effectively mine, I could.

There were two pairs of trousers, three shirts, a pair of shoes and a coat which were all pretty expensive and stylish by my standards. I could see that the sizes were good for me, even the shoes, and tried everything on. They were perfect and I decided that I would keep them, but certainly not for everyday wear as they were far too smart. I then looked through the girl's clothing and spotted why I had thought I knew the girl the night before. She had been wearing one of the dresses in the wardrobe. I took it out. It was a quite distinctive bold swirling pattern of dark green and yellow ochre. It was short too, but the thing I really noticed was how nice the material felt. It was lined and zipped at the back. I took it out and used the hanger to drape it on the wardrobe door. It was a really nice dress and just looking at it made me feel warm. I looked at the label. It was a size twelve and from a shop called Oasis.

I went through the drawers and found various women's things. Panties, bras, vests and tights. There was even a rather risqué basque and stockings. At the bottom of the drawer was a strappy satin nightdress. I picked it up and loved the feeling of the material in my hands, before folding it and putting it back on top. There were three pairs of shoes at the bottom of the wardrobe too. Some ankle boots with a big silver buckle, a pair of patent black high heels and some Converse. I looked at the Converse. They were all size eight, the same as me.

I felt like a coffee, but was completely out of milk, so I popped down to the mini-mart, grabbing some bread, pasta and a bottle of cheap white wine as well. I had got my first assignment to do and thought I would start work on that straight away as I wanted to make a good impression with Dr Rodrigo as Danny had said he was one of the best tutors. I wished that I had checked the forecast, or even looked up at the sky before I left, as the minute I left the shop there was a flash of lightning and a clap of thunder so loud that it made me jump. The skies opened. It was as dark as night and there was no sign of the torrential rain easing up so I just had to make a dash for it.

I was absolutely drenched by the time I got in and hung my sodden clothes over the bath and jumped in the shower to warm up. I had left my bar of soap by the sink, but Gino had left a body wash in the shower that I could use. It had a really lovely smell of basil and oranges and inhaling it with the steamy vapour made me feel so good I soon forgot how cold I had been. I wrapped myself in the large soft white towel and went into the bedroom to find something to wear. I looked in my laundry basket, but I smelt so nice, there was no way I could put on that dirty stuff. I looked at the wardrobe. The dress was still hanging there. Its pattern was so bold. It shouted: "put me on! You know you want to!"

I stared at it. I did want to wear it. My brain went swirling around all sorts of crazy thoughts mainly about it being wrong and getting caught, but once I had decided that if anyone buzzed I could pretend to be out, that it might not even fit and that I had nothing else much to wear, it seemed like there was nothing stopping me. My throbbing cock had completely overruled my brain! I dropped the towel on the floor. My cock was as hard as steel and standing almost upright. I took the dress off the hanger and unzipped it. I stepped into it and pulled it up, slipping my arms into the short elbow-length sleeves. It felt amazing. I reached behind for the zip, feeling a bit like a contortionist, and pulled it up to the back of my neck. My heart was pounding!

I looked in the full-length mirror that was on the other door of the wardrobe. I smiled and ran my hands down it to straighten the material. I twisted around. It was a really nice dress and looked so sexy. I remembered the girl I had seen on Friday night. She had had tights and boots on. It was not fair on this dress, this beautiful dress, to not be properly complemented! I unzipped it and laid it on the bed. My heart was still pounding as I opened the drawer full of underwear.

I pulled out a pair of lacy black panties in a Brazilian style and a matching bralette. I pulled them on. I did not question what I was doing, the dress told me I had to do it. I found a pair of opaque black tights. I rolled them onto my legs and pulled them up. I was surprised, but my cock had become flaccid. I was still really excited and aroused, my pounding heart gave that away, but it was somehow a very different sort of arousal. I pushed my cock between my legs and pulled the tights up high, flattening my front. The dress did not want anything bulging out! I looked in the mirror and glanced at the dress. The dress smiled at me. Demanding my attention. I trembled!

For the second time, I stepped into the dress, pulled it on and zipped it up. I looked and felt so much better as I twirled in front of the mirror. The only thing was that the top looked a bit loose. I unzipped the dress again and took a pair of socks from her drawer. I carefully folded them and placed them in the bra to give my chest a bit of size. I added a pair of stockings too. When the zip reached my neck this time it felt so much better. The dress was clinging to me, hugging me and making me feel so good. I pulled on the ankle boots and zipped them up. Their three-inch heels somehow changed my entire posture. From the neck down, at least, I looked really sexy.

I was a little short of breath and my adrenaline levels were off the scale. I walked over to the dressing table, finding it hard with the heels and having to adopt a whole new gait. A rather seductive and exaggerated sway was required to stay balanced, but it also felt fabulous. I suddenly felt as if someone was watching me, but was relieved to see it was just the bald mannequin's head on top of a box on the wardrobe. I lifted them both down and placed them on the dressing table. I was expecting the box to contain a hat, but instead, I found a wig and lifted it out.

I put it on what I assumed was the wig stand. I was amazed at how realistic it looked and felt as I ran it through my hands. It was quite long and a curly dark brown with a lot of body. I knew nothing about wigs but could tell that it was quite expensive. I pictured Lucia wearing it and wondered what her hair was like naturally. I put the cosmetics next to it and realised that I had got quite excited and my cock was straining to get out of my underwear.

I sat down and took the wig from the plastic head and, after a while of looking at it and a few tries, worked out how to put it on. I looked in the mirror and began to brush it out. I couldn't believe how it had transformed me and how good it looked on me. I sauntered over to the full-length mirror. The brushed-across fringe was nice and the curls fell under my chin, shaping my face, before falling gracefully onto my shoulders. The dress wanted more though, and as it was just coming up to midday, I had time to give it what it wanted!

I searched on my laptop for guides on lipstick, then on eyeshadow and mascara. As I did so, it became clear that I needed to apply some foundation. I removed the wig, placed it back on the stand and went to the bathroom and shaved my face again, extra close. I carefully emptied the box of cosmetics onto the dressing table. Following the helpful advice from the internet I applied some foundation, loving the smell and the way it smoothed my skin. Then I carefully added some brown eye shadow, merging it into the foundation. I carefully added liner and then some mascara, somehow managing to avoid blinking. Then the lipstick. A dark plum colour. Finally, I put the wig back on. I looked up through my fringe. My encased cock throbbed and tried to escape from its lace and nylon cage as a rather cute young woman looked back at me from the mirror. I could not believe it! I was really hot!

I swayed over to the full-length mirror and twisted and turned as I admired my work. I realised that I could probably easily be mistaken for Lucia, such was the power of the wig and cosmetics. I was mesmerised and found myself taking some pictures with my phone as if I needed some physical proof that I had managed this amazing transformation. I looked and even felt like a girl. My brain was struggling to deal with my emotions. I felt absolutely amazing. I loved the feeling of the clothes. I loved how I looked. What did it all mean? Why did I love feeling this way so much? What was it all about? Where would it lead?

Snapping myself back to reality, I looked at my watch. It was almost one. I decided to make a sandwich. The only thing I knew for certain was that I felt unbelievably happy wearing the dress and looking like I did. I made a cheese and tomato sandwich and even ate very differently from normal as I was aware of my lipstick and had to keep my long hair away from my mouth. I took much smaller bites and the whole process was slower and far more dainty. I really enjoyed savouring the taste of the sandwich rather than just bolting it down.

I had a coffee and even drank that differently. I smiled at the lipstick smudge I left on the mug. I decided that I would get on with my assignment after taking a few more pictures on my phone. I propped it against a ketchup bottle and set it to timer mode, posing in the living room. It was strange looking at the pictures of this hot woman knowing she was I.

Much as I wanted to sit down and get on with the assignment I felt far too aroused and realised that I had worked myself up into such a state that I would need to do something about it. I hitched up the dress and pulled down my tights and sat at the dressing table. My reflection and the wonderful feeling of being clad in tight-fitting nylon, lace and satin was enough to achieve the desired effect. I grabbed a tissue and suddenly felt unsure, almost angry with myself. What was I doing?

I stood up and reached behind my neck to unzip the dress, but my eyes were drawn to the reflection in the wardrobe door. I smiled and that girl, Lucia, smiled back. Her face was slightly flushed with a delightful and content smile that said "It's OK. It's fine." I smoothed down the dress. "You look great!" she said, "don't you feel great?" I did. I tucked my cock into my panties and pulled up the tights, adjusting the dress again. "That dress really suits you," she complimented, "and you've got lovely legs!" I reached down and ran my hand from my knee to my thigh. I went and stood by the window and peeked through the curtain, forgetting my plan, that I was not in. I looked down at the street, across the city. I felt quite exposed exposing my new self to the world and trembled slightly.

It is hard to explain how right it felt being dressed as Lucia, but it did feel right. I was an average guy, but young-looking, almost baby-faced, and relatively short and skinny. As a result, I had never had much self-esteem or self-confidence and my regular clothes hung on me like sackcloth. I felt weak and almost invisible most of the time. I adored the feeling of the undergarments and the dress, and I loved how I looked, stealing glances in the mirror whenever I could. I started to feel relaxed and really at home. I spent an hour or so just wandering around the apartment, tidying things up, looking at some of the other clothes, and checking out the cosmetics. I felt like a new person.