Luke's Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks - make yourself at home," came Luke's voice in the kitchen as he prepared the spread of ham, cheese, and crackers.

Luke came out from the kitchen and placed the food on the dining table. He turned and admired Charlotte's silhouette as she stood in front of the scenic view and basked in the moonlight of Hong Kong. Luke had always found long legs attractive, and Charlotte's legs were impossibly long and combined with her tight shapely ass, were exquisitely proportioned. Luke felt his erection hardening underneath his pants, as he thought of ploughing his manhood into Charlotte.

As Luke eyed lustfully at Charlotte from behind, her panties immediately began to get soaked again. Luke's enhanced abilities of attraction were at work on Charlotte again. She had just used a few paper towels in the bathroom in an attempt to dry her panties, but now they were getting soaked again. 'What's happening to me?' Charlotte thought to herself, as she shivered in desire. She placed both of her hands on the windows to balance herself, not knowing that Luke was a few steps behind her.

"Are you okay?" Luke strode a few steps forward to Charlotte.

Charlotte gasped in surprise and turned around to look at Luke's powerful face. She admired his short black hair, potent almond-shaped blackish-brown eyes, strong jaw and tanned Asian skin. Without heels, she was only two to three inches shorter than his muscular five foot eleven frame, which she considered to be perfect. She had initially wanted to play the long game with Luke, but Charlotte knew that she was going to get fucked tonight.

"I'm just feeling a bit flushed." Charlotte subconsciously wet her lips with her tongue, as she soaked in Luke's hot gaze.

Luke's arms wrapped around Charlotte's slender waist and held her in his powerful grasp. Charlotte sniffed in Luke's musky scent again and swore she could smell his masculinity. 'I've never felt this aroused before,' wondered Charlotte in amazement.

Charlotte gazed up at Luke's blackish-brown eyes and automatically flickered at his lips. "I thought we were going to have dessert," Charlotte whispered to Luke.

"Shh, we are having dessert.." Luke's right hand guided Charlotte's chin up to his lips. Their lips softly locked, and Charlotte's mouth opened slightly to allow Luke's tongue to slither into her like a conqueror. Her tongue met Luke's tongue with equal force and intensity and they dueled like gladiators in a Roman arena.

"Oh my god, you are making me feel so hot!" Charlotte panted in arousal as she took a moment from their passionate kissing to gulp some air in. By this time, her panties were completely soaked and her juices were sliding down her inner thighs. She could feel Luke's throbbing manhood bulging from his pants pressed against her. Her subconscious desire to please Luke took over Charlotte, and her hands fumbled with his belt and pants. "Let me please you," husked Charlotte. She stared at Luke's eyes sexily, as she slid down to her knees, pulling Luke's pants and underwear down with her.

Her eyes stared cross-eyed upwards at Luke's throbbing manhood, as her right hand grasped its pulsating base and slowly began to stroke it up and down. Her nostrils flared wider as they inhaled Luke's pheromones and musky scent, which emanated strongest from his crotch, further causing her arousals to spike up to the point where they overrode any semblance of her logical mind. "It's so big and hot," Charlotte murmured to herself, unable to keep her eyes off Luke's beautiful cock. "May I suck it, please?" She stared pleadingly at Luke, waiting for his nod of approval.

Luke stared down at Charlotte's blonde hair and blue eyes, as she kneeled before him like a sexual servant attending to her master's whims and pleasure. He drew upon his practice in the ancient Eastern arts and regulated his breathing. He didn't want his desire to fuck Charlotte to overpower his self-control. Luke closed his eyes for a few seconds to regain his center of balance, and then focused on expanding his cock to a throbbing eight inches. He looked down at Charlotte and commanded her, "Open your mouth."

Charlotte eagerly attacked Luke's thick, long cock, and slobbered her saliva all over her new favorite object of lust. "Mmmhmm," moaned Charlotte as her mouth engulfed Luke's hard cock, while her hands took turns milking the uncovered parts of his shaft. Perhaps it was due to the pheromones, but his cock tasted like the most wonderful sausage to Charlotte as she feasted on his manhood.

"That's it, Charlotte. Suck that cock. You're going to a slut for this cock after I'm done with you."

Charlotte nodded her head in agreement, and then tried to deepthroat as much as Luke's cock in her mouth. Her left hand moved downwards and featherly fondled his heavy testicles and perineum.

"Ooh yeah, keep doing that, baby," groaned Luke. His hands grabbed the back of Charlotte's head and pushed her head deeper onto his cock.

After a few more minutes of Charlotte's zealous oral ministrations on Luke's manhood, he pulled Charlotte's chin to him and brought her in for a long gentle kiss. Her lips were wet from the saliva administered during her oral ministrations, and tasted like carnal lust.

"Let's get these clothes off, so I can properly admire you." Luke reached down to the bottom of Charlotte's red turtleneck, and with her assistance, removed it. Her white lace push-up bra pushed her voluptuous breasts upward to the point of almost spilling out of the bra's confines. Charlotte wriggled her white pants off her long, lithe legs and stepped out of them to model herself in her white lace bra and panties for her Luke.

"Wow," breathed Luke. Charlotte was a long legged, voluptuous French angel clothed in white lacy lingerie - and now she stood in front of Luke begging for him to take her.

Charlotte's modeling instincts took over, and she posed for him. "Do you like my lingerie, baby?" She smirked at his gaping mouth, cognizant of her beauty over men but also pleased that Luke found her attractive. She turned ninety degrees to her right and struck another pose with her hips slightly cocked to one side - this pose, along with her white thong, showed her her shapely ass and legs to full effect.

"Fuck yes - yes you're fucking beautiful," Luke breathed out. "Let's move to my bed so I can properly taste you."

Charlotte's eyes widened at Luke's suggestion. "The boys back in Europe never go down on me. They're always self-centered." She then added with a smile, while her hand lovingly tugged on Luke's swollen cock as they walked to his bedroom, "And they definitely don't have this beautiful, large cock."

"Lie down baby," commanded Luke. He gently pushed her on his king-sized bed.

Charlotte shyly looked away, as she automatically spread her legs for Luke to taste. Luke reached forward, and in one smooth stroke, removed her white thong. Charlotte's vaginal mound was shaved bare with laser removal, and her engorged pussy lips were glistening with juices of desire.

Luke licked his lips in carnal anticipation. His nose took in a big whiff of Charlotte's natural womanly scent, before his long, flattened tongue gave a warm, generous lick from the bottom of Charlotte's pussy all the way to top, where her clitoris nub was situated.

"Oooh, baby," Charlotte moaned, eyes closed, and her whole body sunk into Luke's bed in enjoyment.

Luke's tongue lapped along the length of Charlotte's dripping pussy up and down repeatedly, causing Charlotte to squirm in desire while her inner thighs clamped around his head. After a few minutes of generous licks along the length of her vagina, Luke's tongue began to focus on her protruding clit.

"Ahh yes, yes, yes!" Charlotte cooed as her hands combed through Luke's hair, damp with sex. "That's the spot, baby, keep licking that spot!"

His tongue swirled around her clitoris, and then lightly sucked on it, before rinsing and repeating. Luke could sense a small orgasm pending for Charlotte, as his tongue lapped up her juices squirting out of her vagina.

"You're going to make me cum baby. Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop!"

As Charlotte neared her orgasm, Luke stealthily brought his right middle finger near the entrance of her pussy, coated with her viscous fluids. He waited for the moment before Charlotte was about to orgasm, and then inserted his middle finger inside and moved his finger in a come-hither motion repeatedly, causing an explosive chain reaction inside Charlotte's beautiful body.

"Arrghhh!" Her hands tightly gripped Luke's head, and her legs clamped down even harder on both sides of his head. Charlotte's whole body went rigid for a few seconds, as waves of pleasure coursed through her like a tsunami. Luke methodically pressed his tongue against her clitoris, and allowed her hips to buck against his flattened tongue as Charlotte's pussy attempted to fuck his tongue. Charlotte's juices tasted like honey to Luke, and he eagerly devoured her juices.

After a few seconds, Charlotte lightly pushed Luke's head off her pussy. "It's too sensitive bebe," she gasped. "Give me a few seconds to recover."

Luke smiled, "That was just the small orgasm baby - get ready for the next one." He took off his shirt, revealing a muscular, rugged and slim body. Luke's body was functional and able to withstand the hardships of nature, as opposed to being trained in the stale environments of a modern gym. His large manhood dangled between his legs, half-mast, like a serpent ready to strike at his prey.

Charlotte's eyes widened in anticipation, as she stared at Luke's masculine body and wetted her lips in anticipation mixed with a bit of fear. "I won't be able to take your cock, bebe. It's too large and thick."

"Don't worry, I'll make it a bit smaller at first, and slowly expand it as we go. I'll also be gentle - don't worry, Charlotte." As a result of his enhanced abilties, Luke was able to use his mind power to expand and contract the size of his penis among other body parts.

"Whaat? Are you sure?" Charlotte had never heard of anything like this before, but for some reason, she trusted Luke. No, at this point, she didn't really care anymore. She was going to spread her legs for this masculine Asian man no matter what.

Luke moved between her legs, and after giving his cock a few tugs, it sprang back up to a full erection. Through intense focus and breathwork, he willed it to decrease in length and width by twenty percent, to around six inches. He stared deep into Charlotte's blue eyes and noticed her flared nostrils and dilated pupils - signalling to her mate of her high arousal and readiness to get fucked.

As Luke's bare and throbbing manhood reached the wet entrance of Charlotte's pussy, she remembered that he wasn't wearing a condom. "Wait, do you have a condom? I'm not protected, and I think this is my fertile period."

Luke's cock gave an involuntary twitch. While he wasn't out to get Charlotte impregnated, his natural instincts as a man was to spread his seed - especially among gorgeous women like Charlotte and for her to be a mother to his children. "Don't worry, Charlotte. I'll pull out before I cum - if I cum at all." He pressed his throbbing erection in her moist entrance, and any last-minute concerns from Charlotte quickly gave way to the pleasurable feeling of being filled up by her alpha mate.

"Oooh, yes. Fill me up, Luke!" Charlotte couldn't wait for his patient approach of working his cock in. She wanted his whole member in her pussy now! Her long legs encircled Luke's hips and pulled his body closer to her, trying to get him to jam his whole manhood in her and fully complete their sexual union.

Luke smirked at Charlotte's lustful reactions and patiently worked his cock in. After a few minutes, his whole cock was embedded deep in her drenched honeypot. 'Time to enlarge it back to eight inches,' thought Luke with a self-satisfied smile. The Himalayan monks and Taoists probably didn't envisage their techniques would be used to bring pleasure to an alluring French model, but Luke didn't think he was breaking any precepts by doing so. And in any case, he didn't care right now. As his cock was embedded in Charlotte's pussy, it began to grow in length and width, causing Charlotte to feel a bit like a stuffed turkey. Any pain she felt was drowned out by her intense sexual arousal and desire to get fucked by Luke.

"Oh my goodd. Luke, what are you doing? I feel soo full!" Charlotte gasped in pleasure. Her eyes glazed in a sexual high, and her arms and legs clinged around Luke's body, as she shuddered in pleasure.

"I'm filling you up, baby. Shh, you'll get used to it in a minute." Luke whispered in her ear, as his hips slowly began to rock back and forth, generating friction between the base of his cock and Charlotte's clitoris.

"Fuckk, Luke! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" Charlotte panted like a bitch in heat. "Are all Asian men as gifted as you? You're my first."

Luke tenderly brushed away Charlotte's hair, so he could gaze deeply in those oceanic blue eyes and admire her striking features, all the while continuing to rock his hips in and out of Charlotte's warm, tight pussy. Beads of sweat appeared on Charlotte's forehead, as her body opened itself to accommodate Luke's manhood. Luke answered her question, "Only the ones who look past their colonialist conditioning and are curious enough to explore their own cultures, history, and traditions."

By this time, Charlotte could no longer utter or comprehend any coherent sentences. All she could, as her pussy got fucked by this strapping Asian god, was to keep telling Luke to keep fucking her. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me! This pussy belongs to you, baby! Just keep fucking me. Ooh, fuck me with that magnificent raw cock!"

Luke held open Charlotte's legs in a V shape with both hands, and worked his enlarged cock in and out of Charlotte's wet tunnel. As Charlotte laid down on her bed, legs spread open to allow her Asian master to conquer her in the most intimate way, Luke looked down like a victorious Genghis Khan and savored the beautiful view of a French goddess being taken. 'Goddamn, Charlotte is fucking hot,' he thought to himself, and rammed his cock in her dripping pussy with extra strength, causing her to scream in ecstasy. He could smell her sex, with droplets of a mixture of her pespiration and sexual juices comingling on his bedsheets. Charlotte's juices mixed with his pre-cum, creating an erotic cocktail of sexual juices.

"Baby, I'm cummingggg!" Charlotte screamed as she pulled Luke in for a tight embrace. Her red, manicured nails dug into his back, and her legs squeezed around his muscular behind. Charlotte's entire body went rigid, and her eyes rolled upwards in delight.

Luke bent down to whisper in her ear, "Yes, that's it. Cum on that Asian cock like a good slut you are." He continued to regulate his breathing and was able to exercise supreme self-control, despite this encounter with Charlotte being his first sexual experience for years. By this time, his thighs were coated with her juices, and thighs were getting slippery.

Charlotte continued to tightly hold her new master for a few seconds, as her entire body convulsed in waves of orgasmic delight. "Ooohh," she moaned as her orgasm slowly subsided. To her surprise, Luke's rhythmic fucking motion didn't stop. The other white boys she previously had sex with never lasted longer than a few minutes with her. Who was this Asian god?

"Oooh, Luke, your cock feels me up soo good." Charlotte could feel another orgasm approaching already. "Oooh, god, fuck me. Keep fucking me." She looked deep in his dark brown eyes, and knew that she belonged to Luke and would do whatever he wanted her to do going forwards. If that meant being the dirtiest slut for him, so be it. "Ahh, ahh," Charlotte panted as her hips thrust forward to meet Luke's cock. She squeezed his neck tightly as her juices copiously coated his shaft. "I'm cummminggg again! Oh, god, cummingg!"

Luke looked down and saw a French beauty turned wanton slut. Her wet hair was pressed tightly against her forehead in sweat, her face and body were flushed with arousal and exertion, and her eyes had a look of abandoned, sexual lust. He pressed his lips against hers and tasted her oral fluids, as he pounded her. Sounds of their carnal moans and their skins slapping against each other in sex filled the room. "Cumming so fast?" Luke lightly taunted Charlotte. "Who do you belong to now?" While Luke enjoyed women of all variety, it always felt good to turn an uppity white girl into a writhing, sexual slut for his cock - begging for him to keep fucking her.

"For you, master." Charlotte unashamedly cried out in orgasmic ecstasy. "I belong to you! Ooh, I'm cumming againn!" Her pussy shuddered on Luke's cock again, and her abs flexed repeatedly to support her body's orgasm. "Uuughh!" Waves of pleasure washed through her body, as her juices gushed out of her pussy and onto Luke's cock. Luke remembered his Taoist teachings, and manipulated his body and flexed his Kegel muscles to absorb Charlotte's sexual energies into his body to further boost his life force.

After a few minutes, Luke decided to give Charlotte a break, as she neared the brink of exhaustion. He pulled out his engorged manhood out of her pussy, causing a stream of her juices to immediately gush out and further soil his bedsheets. 'I guess I should let housekeeping know to change my bedsheets,' he mused to himself, as he plopped himself next to Charlotte and pulled her to cuddle with him. Charlotte immediately curled her body next to him and lovingly kissed his neck and chest. "How come you are so good at making love? I've never felt anything like that before?" Charlotte looked up at Luke with her wondrous, blue eyes in amazement.

Luke thought about it for a minute before responding, "Mainly from me exploring the ancient Eastern traditions. Now who said we were done? Your turn to get on top now."

Charlotte's eyes widened in surprise. 'Wow, I really hit the jackpot with this Asian stallion.' Her previous exertion was forgotten as she eagerly climbed on top and positioned herself on top of his hard shaft. She was determined to ride Luke to the point of him orgasming and found herself subconsciously desiring him to seed her pussy. 'Oh my god, that would be so hot for him to just ejaculate his thick cum inside me,' she shivered at that thought and screamed in elation as she impaled herself on his hard shaft.

'Luke really is a stallion,' Charlotte wondered to herself in a mix of exhaustion and sexual bliss. She had ridden his cock for nearly thirty minutes straight and lost count of the number of times she orgasmed on his magnificent manhood. Charlotte looked at Luke's eyes and begged, "Baby, cum for me. I want you to cum in my pussy."

Even before he ventured to the Himalayas, Luke was always conscious about semen ejaculation and its potentially depleting effect on a man's health. Then he lived among the Himalayan monks and conserved his life force for three years without spilling a drop using the methods taught to him. He didn't want to break his streak yet, but for some reason, he had immediately bonded with Charlotte as if they had been life partners from previous lives. Besides, Charlotte's gorgeous body and face writhing like she was in sexual heaven was tempting him to give in to man's most basic instinct: to procreate with beautiful women. "I usually don't cum baby, but I may for you," he taunted her. "Are you sure you want my baby? It may set you back for your career."

"I don't fucking care, master. I serve you only. Seed mee!" Charlotte closed her eyes, and her hands held on Luke's chest as she slammed her hips down harder on his shaft. Charlotte was determined to get Luke to cum inside her and give her a baby.