Lumberjacks

Story Info
Spitroasted by lumberjacks.
953 words
3.96
51.1k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke in the dark, I was face down on a musty bed, with a sore head and no idea how I got there. I could feel a blindfold across my eyes. The last thing I remembered was walking through the forest and coming to clearing then stopping to chat to some lumberjacks who were taking a break.

I struggled to turn over and realised my wrists were bound together then secured to the head of the bed. I drew my breathe to scream as the panic filled me. A deep voice rang out of the darkness "shhh shhh shh princess, there's better uses than that for your little whore mouth!" I began to struggle in earnest against my bindings. I felt my hair being grabbed pulling my head back "Enough!" he growled I froze, convinced he would hurt me.

I felt cold steel sawing through my clothes as he removed them. His hand following the blade caressing me. It was warm and felt calloused and work worn. It skimmed my arse cheeks as my jeans were shredded slowly sliding between my thighs. As his fingertips grazed in between my folds he chuckled as felt my body betraying me, already starting to moisten. My hips involuntarily lifted pushing his long fingers inside me. As his fingers quickly found my g spot his thumb worked my clit making me squirm and writhe against him.

I felt lips on the back of my neck, slowly working down my spine kissing and licking. I could feel coarse hair tickling me telling me my abductor had a full beard. As his lips moved towards his fingers my hair was grabbed again turning my head to the side. Suddenly his fingers where gone and I was struck by how empty I felt. I was full of shame, I couldn't believe this bastard was making me feel so good against my will.

Within seconds but what felt like a lifetime I felt his tongue licking a sure line up my slit, moaning as he tasted my juices. I gasped and as my mouth opened I felt something push between them. Smooth soft skin with drops of salty sweetness already oozing from the very tip. It was clear that I had more than one assailant. I struggled to move my head back and the hand in my hair tightened a new voice growled " Suck it, lick it, but bite it and you will regret it." So I started to lick it.

Teasing round the hole tasting the fluid I started flicking my tongue on the underneath of the bulbous head. As his hips started to move forward, I opened my mouth wider he seemed impossibly wide.

At the other end the first guys tongue was fucking my now quivering hole teasing me making me quiver, his beard was tickling the backs of my thighs just above where his hands gripped me trying to hold my squirming hips steady.

As the cock in my mouth passed my tonsils I felt his balls brushing my chin and his body hair touching my nose, the tongue working me vanished. I whimpered and felt the bed shift. Hands grabbed me by my arse cheeks and I felt a hard cock teasing up and down my now dripping pussy.

It lined up with my twitching hole, paused then slammed all the way inside me with a grunt. I cried out wordlessly as he filled me hitting the deepest part of me. He moaned as he felt that although I was soaking wet I was tight. Both cocks started to slide out slowly before thrusting hard into me.

They moved to together filling me. I could feel balls hitting me on the chin and slapping my clit, two sets of hands holding me still, one pair firmly on my arse cheeks, one pair pulling my hair tightly, the rhythm of flesh hitting flesh rang out mixing with grunts and moans, cries and sighs. My body was starting to quiver and shake as my orgasm built. The pleasure mixing in with the pain of my still tied arms.

The guy taking me from behind started to lose control speeding up, I could feel him swelling even bigger as he pounded me. I started spasming around him, my juices gushing out of me as my body shook. I felt him thrust one last time them his hot spunk was exploding inside me. Warmth spread through me. The cock in my mouth jerked, the guy cried out as he filled my mouth with spurt after spurt of hot salty cum. I swallowed what I could, the rest mixed with the spit already leaking from me. I licked him clean as he pulled himself already softening from my lips whilst stroking my hair. A second later I felt the mattress move as the other guy pulled out with a gush of our mixed cum.

He tenderly raised my tired head with his hand under my chin so I could clean his now deflated cock. The taste was a mixture of his cum and my juices. The last thing I remember is feeling two bearded faces kissing me as I closed my eyes and the snip of the duct tape being sliced.

I woke up with my eyes being stung by bright dappled sunlight streaming through a window. With the blindfold gone I could tell I was in a barely used one room cabin. Next to the bed was a plastic cup of strong black coffee, a pile of fresh clothes and a note. After drinking the coffee and getting dressed, I staggered somewhat bowlegged out into the sunshine and read the note.

'Same time tomorrow princess? Xxx the lumberjacks!'