Luna

Story Info
A non-con story.
3.7k words
4.26
18.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luna. Luna, Luna, Luna.

Olivia chanted her name like an obsession. Maybe she was obsessed. Was she? Olivia shook her head in the negative. There was no way someone like her would be obsessed over someone like Luna.

Luna was the polar opposite of her. Ever since Olivia was a child, people would tell her that she was so pretty, she should be a model. And that's exactly what she did, she started modeling at the age of sixteen.

Being racially ambiguous helped her immensely. She was the perfect model size and height, had a head full of mid-back length hair, hazel eyes, bow shaped lips and a perfectly symmetrical face. Men were a dime a dozen for her, she was even known to date a celebrity here or there.

Luna though, Luna was not stunning like Olivia is. Luna was short with dark skin, dark eyes and a somewhat forgettable face. Despite all of that, Olivia was consumed with everything about her. Every little thing Luna did, Olivia absorbed it like a sponge.

She first saw her at the park walking her wolflike dog. The dog was almost as big as Luna was. Olivia did't approach her until a month later and she planned it out perfectly. She did a lot of research on Luna and the more she found out about her, the more enamored she got with the idea of just being around her.

Luna had a pretty predictable weekday schedule. She would leave the house with her dog, Kaneki, for an early morning jog. Kaneki would do his business then they would head back home for a quick breakfast. She would shower then she was off for work until seven in the evening. Her weekend schedule was the one that was up in the air. Luna was always doing something different.

Following her turned into a full time job for Olivia. She missed shoots and was late for fittings. Her job was on the line but frankly she didn't care. This woman. Luna. She was too interesting to take her eyes off of her. It was like she was binge watching the life of Luna but Netflix never asked her was she still there because she was there. She would always be there.

Every time Olivia would see her her heart would rush and pump blood furiously throughout her body. One day a stranger caught her staring at Luna. She could remember that day like it was yesterday.

Forest green harem pants with a white crochet halter top. Her bohemian locs had cute jewels in them. Olivia overhear Luna informing someone not to call her locs 'dreadlocks' so Olivia removed that term from her vocabulary altogether. Luna's tiny little toes were painted white with black sandals on her feet. She was clutching a cup in her hand laughing beautifully at whatever it was that her companion was saying.

"She's beautiful isn't she?" a random man asked Olivia, startling her.

"Huh? Oh yes." she was surprised she was caught staring. She never did the staring, people stared at her. Just like the guy was doing right now.

"Two beautiful women. You should ask her out, life is short." he gave her a big smile like he was the almighty match maker.

"I'm not gay. I was just admiring her style."

"Mmm hmm. Right, her 'style'. I admire men's 'style' everyday." he gave a snort of a laugh then got up to leave.

Olivia was most assuredly not gay. She was strictly dickly. But she couldn't shake the idea of laying next to her. How she would pull Olivia in to whisper sweet nothings in her ear. She wanted Luna's magic touch. The touch that could take anyone away. One that insured no one would ever pick anyone over Luna, just to be touched by her.

Coming back to the present, Olivia looked up as a lady walked towards her. She straightened up in the chair trying to look hirable.

"You must be Chloe. It's nice to meet you. I am Meghan, I will be interviewing you today if you don't mind following me." Meghan lead the way down a hallway.

Olivia had to change her name. She didn't exactly know why because there were probably a million other Olivia's out there, but she just had an impulse to change her name. Olivia walked past rows of bookshelves spotting Luna standing on a stool reaching for a book out of her reach. Luna turned to give her one of her famous smiles and a shy wave.

Olivia's heart pitter pattered in her chest. Taking a deep breath to still her beating heart, she continued to follow Meghan to a deceptively big office.

"You may take a seat." after Olivia took a seat, Meghan continued, "So tell me a little but about yourself."

"I was a full time model for at least twelve years, but I needed to slow down the fast pace of that life to take care of my mother while she's sick. You see, she was just diagnosed with breast cancer two months ago and I'm the only one who can take the responsibility of taking care of her. My extensive portfolio is proof that I am a very dedicated and disciplined in anything that I put my mind to. I promise I will make myself a valuable employee if I am hired." lie, lie, lie.

Her mom was perfectly healthy with her new boyfriend, living it up in Ireland of all places. Olivia knew that a sob story usually made people feel sorry for you so she most likely had this job in the bag.

The interview went on with them talking back and forth discussing the job and Olivia's competency on being able to do the job. Finally it seemed to be coming to a close when Meghan closed her folder and looked her deep in the eyes.

"All right Chloe, I think you'll make a perfect fit here at Luna's Literary Lounge. Sometimes it is dubbed the triple L. Will you be able to come in on Wednesday morning at seven?"

"Of course. Is there any uniform I have to wear or is there a dress code?" Olivia asked already knowing the answer.

"No uniforms but we do have these lanyards around our necks. I won't be able to order one for you until next week which is fine because by the time your access card is here, you should be up to speed on the ins and outs. For now, your will be using the card of whoever is training you. Oh and before I forget, you will be seeing our owner from time to time. Luna is always here so don't be intimidate by her, she's a sweetheart trust me."

Feeling a bit overwhelmed, Olivia nodded. They shook hands and Olivia was out the door. Her plan was on track which surprised her how well it was going. In the end, she would get everything she wanted and everything would be fine. Just like before.

Letting out a deep heavy sigh Olivia looked at her phone waiting for Luna to show up at her place. Instead, Luna's boyfriend, Logan, drove up in his fancy foreign car. She sneered. She knew his type all too well. They type of guy who was too handsome for him to never heard the word no. The guy who could get any woman he wanted but discard her as soon as he got tired of her.

He did seem captivated by Luna. His eyes would light up like Christmas lights looking like the heavens opened up to reveal his own personal angel. Olivia has never seen that look in person and never towards her. Yes, she has seen unbridled lust and the desire to have a model on his arm in the eyes of men. Luna gave him that look right back.

Olivia wanted to experience that look. She wanted to be the only one in someones eyes. Their reason for breathing. She wanted that loving look they shared. The secret kisses they exchanged when they thought no one was looking.

She wanted those long bohemian locs with jewels and threads sporadically adorning her hair. Eyes wide, she narrowed her vision on the cyan colored bag that would be noticeable anywhere on the planet. Did he plan on proposing? Maybe it was just a necklace or a bracelet. Dread filled her soul. All the cards were in her hand and here he was about to ruin it.

The boyfriend rushed into the apartment with flourish and a smile, his expensive Tom Ford cologne wafting to her as he passed her in the bush. It smelled great. He smelled great. Olivia huffed, she couldn't watch this. She was going to explode in a fit of rage. She wasn't done yet, she needed more time and now her plan was crumbling before her very eyes.

Tears streaming down her face, she bawled with stifled sobs. This isn't how it was supposed to end. Hearing a car pull up she saw Luna smile at the boyfriend's car. Olivia wanted that. She needed it for herself because she deserved to experience the happiness that they did. Her happiness was snatched away from her in a hateful fist then crushed until only despair remained.

Breaking out of that hole before depression consumed her, Olivia turned to see the happy couple kissing and a shiny new bracelet on Luna's wrist. It seemed like Logan couldn't get enough of Luna. He couldn't wait to rip her clothes off and make it to the bedroom. He swept Luna up in his arms and lovingly sat her on the couch.

Kneeling before her in all her dark chocolate goodness, Logan looked up at her. Olivia could no longer see his face, only the back of his head but she could see the raw desire in Luna's dark eyes. She caressed his face saying something to him that made him dive head first into her pussy.

Luna fondled her pierced hard nipples rotating her hips in his mouth. Sticking her fingers in her mouth like she was sucking his cock made Logan roughly grab her thighs to taste her honey more vigorously. Luna pumped her hip letting out a long moan when he added fingers to her glistening core.

Grabbing the back of his head forcing his mouth harder on her, Luna came in an eruption of an orgasm. Olivia saw her mouth the words 'come here' to Logan pulling him up to her face to taste herself on his lips.

Her hand was moving up and down his shaft as they kissed. She guided his length into her. Olivia saw his hips thrust forward and a grunt drifted past the window. Luna's hands on his ass shoving him deeper into her honey pot had Olivia wishing it was her. The way they fucked always sent her over the edge with heated skin.

His pale skinned back was red with scratches from Luna's nails. His muscles tensed with the desire for her. He stroked deep inside of her so hard the couch rocked with the motion. Luna cried out for more. Harder. Her legs wrapped around his bottom locking her feet as their bodies collided together over and over in passionate love making.

Olivia could tell he was nearing his end. She could hear his curses and praises in that guttural voice he had when he was aroused. Thick, like his dick. Luna fell limp on the couch looking like a well fucked doll. Again he cradled her in his arms as he grazed his chin against the top of her head then kissed her cheeks all over.

Olivia knew they weren't done for the night but she was. Watching them did something to her that she didn't have words to describe. Longing. Lust. Anger. Need. All of that wrapped into one package that she called a heart.

At home, she laid on her bed staring at the ceiling. She could never sleep after their romps. Her mind was a constant buzzing that left her with no peace. She thought about them under the sheets smiling at each other. Touching and kissing. Stroking each other to ecstasy.

She tried, she really did try to keep her out of her mind. Lord knows she did but she couldn't get her out. Luna lived in her brain like a tumor. Seeing that she couldn't sleep, Olivia conjured a picture in her brain. She reached down to her soaked core slowly rubbing her juices over her mound. Her clit was so hard she shivered when she touched that sensitive bundle of nerves.

She moved her hand in wide circles with light pressure releasing a moan. Quickly and suddenly her arousal went up a couple of notches. Rocking her hips she could feel how slick she was. Maybe if she could be between the both of them, she wouldn't feel so lost. She could only wish to be kissing those lips of Luna's.

Moaning she visualized a someone tonguing her pussy like Logan did for Luna. Her last boyfriend never did that for her. Her fingers moved faster over her lips pulsating with pleasure. Her hips rotated off the bed needing more. Adding fingers she bit her lip as she tweaked her hard nipples. Whispering the name of her beloved she came with a tear rolling down her cheek.

Olivia spent a solid three long months sneaking her way into Luna's life. She watched her carefully, picking up the same books, watching the same movies and television shows. Olivia found a way to talk to her her first week at her new job. Luna was surprisingly friendly and it was easy for Olivia to befriend her. Luna was a hugger and she savored every second of those precious hugs laced with her scent that made her delirious.

Finding that exact scent at a very popular cosmetics store. She wore it everyday smiling a secret Mona Lisa smirk knowing she was this much closer to Luna. She would gladly drown herself in the perfume it meant meeting her end goal.

Her and Luna would even enjoy lunches together talking about the books that she didn't really read but read the spoilers about. Luna was always so giddy when Olivia would bring up a good point in a book. She would drink up the well thought out rebuttal or observation and Olivia would preen from the praise.

She adopted her mannerisms, the way she talked, even her hairstyle. She got constant compliments on her faux locs and how they complimented her look. She tried to appropriate the clothing style but she liked her tight fitting clothes a lot better than the loose fitting clothes that didn't show off her shape. She was close though.

Fortunately or unfortunately, depending on how you spin it, Luna was going out of town. Olivia had some time away from being called Chloe. She wanted to change herself but giving up her name seemed like crossing the line.

Giving Luna a long hug to watch her walk into the airport, she felt a tug in her chest. Feeling free and constricted at the same time, Olivia drove to her place to get ready. Tonight was going to be a big night for her.

Stepping into her pants that were tight all the way down until they formed bell shaped legs, topped off with a semi see through white top. She piled some of the hair into a bun and let the rest of the locs flow down her back like she seen Luna wear a million times before. Lightly spraying her scent on the inside of her elbows, the base of her neck then walking through a cloud of it, she was done.

Using her key to get into her second home, she lugged her bag up stairs seeing Logan sprawled on the bed probably still tired from being freshly fucked by Luna. She tied the rope around his wrists and ankles just like the video told her. She tested the knot to make sure it would come undone then placed a blindfold over his eyes. Time for the fun.

She licked up his flaccid shaft swirling her tongue around the perfect head of his cock. Before her eyes he started to grow engorged with blood.

"Oh baby I thought you'd be gone by now. Why don't you untie me so I can fuck that pretty little fat pussy of yours."

That gave her pause. Resuming the sucking she fisted him at his base twirling her hand in a tight grip. He grunted and worshipped her expert mouth. She swallowed him deep massaging his sac as he pumped his hips into her mouth. His groans almost made her let him finish but she wanted him inside of her.

She straddled him with all her clothes still on grinding her groin into his.

"Baby let me touch you." he purred tugging at the restraints.

She laughed a low chuckle removing herself from his body. Taking off her clothes, she could feel herself getting wetter just looking at him hard as a rock with his hips moving beckoning her to impale herself on his cock. Olivia took her shirt off and ran the fabric over his face.

"I love the way you smell. My cock is so hard for you. I need to be inside of you right- fuck yes." he ended in a moan as she settled down on him stretching her insides.

Hands on his shoulders she lifted up then back down leaving his length coated in her juices. She sped up listening to the coos coming out of him then his heaves of breaths signaling he was close. Slowing down her hips rode him back and forth rubbing her clit against his flesh.

Trying to stifle her moans was difficult. If she let loose any sound, he would instantly know that it wasn't Luna riding him. Instead of making those types of sounds, heavy pants left her mouth without her consent. She looked down at his strained face begging her to let him come inside of her.

Olivia moved up his length again to slam down hard hitting all the right spots.

"Baby do the thing. Oh god do the thing." she watched them enough to know what he was talking about.

Pinching his nipples and twisting slightly she sped up her wild ride. Her orgasm took her by surprise barreling up her spine in a rush. Her walls convulsed around him forcing him to grit his teeth and stroked inside of her pumping his hips wildly.

"Oh fuck, yes give me that fucking hard cock." she couldn't help herself as she screamed to the walls.

After his orgasm rolled through him he tugged aggressively at the bindings. "Olivia? Un-fucking-tie me right fucking now!" he bellowed at her.

She scrambled off of him with his come still leaking out of her. Cowering in the corner she stared at him in fear. Violently he shook his head dislodging the blindfold to stare angrily at her.

"What the fuck!" he barked. He took a deep calming breath, "Olivia please untie me."

"No, you're angry and all you're gonna do is yell at me."

"Have I ever hurt you before?" he said it like he didn't break her heart a year ago then immediately started dating Luna not even a month after the breakup.

"Yes, yes you have."

"Olivia what are you doing here? Please tell me what is going on." he sounded calm and she considered untying him but thought better of it.

"You left me! You left me without any explanation and now you're shacked up with some hippy. So I became what it is you clearly want. I got her hair. I got her clothes. I smell just like her. I touched you and fucked you just like she does. I can change! I can be just like her." her voice rose steadily.

"You will never be her!" he closed his eyes for patience, "Listen Olivia me and you had a clear breakup. I talked to you at your house remember? I said I didn't think our relationship was working out and you agreed. You said you understood."

"But I didn't agree with the breakup. I figured we were going to work on our relationship but you ghosted me."

"No Olivia I said very explicitly that we were going our separate ways. Now," he breathed, "I need you to untie me and we can pretend this never happened."

The hugs she received from Luna always had a tiny bit of leftover fragrance from Logan that she knew so well. She could visualize the naughty things he whispered in Luna's ear just like he used to mutter in her ear at night. Olivia wanted to take Luna's lips in a passionate kiss just to see if they still tasted like Logan.

She wanted to experience whatever magic she had to take Logan away. He had to be under her spell somehow. She did something to her Logan because he was completely besotted with her. He was never that way with her. The loving glances, holding hands in public, or just touching her in general like he couldn't go one second without her in his grasp. Olivia deserved that same intimacy but for some reason she wasn't afforded that privilege. She knew she earned that type of love so she planned to get him back. But seeing the way he was with Luna made her change her game plane because he treated her differently. There was no competition between there relationships, he very clearly adored Luna like she was the fucking moon.

"Olivia!" a sharp call of her name brought her out of her memories.

Perking up, she threw the blanket over his crotch then bolted out the room with his enraged yells following her out. When she made it outside, she pulled out her 'Chloe' phone messaging her coworker to check on Logan. She threw the phone in the nearest dumpster and left.

12