Luna and Feliciana Ch. 03

Story Info
Luna has her second session.
3.8k words
4.53
11.5k
12

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Feliciana stared at her closet, looking through the various articles of clothing she'd hung up, she was presented with the age-old question of what to wear. She could stick with a classic, just a short-sleeve shirt and some mom jeans, or maybe a dress. The possibilities were endless, which made deciding hard, but fun in the end. With this in mind, a sudden whim came over her, an idea to be slightly bolder than she'd been in quite some time. She picked out a short-sleeve yellow shirt cut reasonably low, showing significantly more cleavage than she was used to, as well as a skirt, albeit one that went past her knees. Still, it was her first skirt in ages, and as such it didn't fit exactly right. It contrasted well though, and she felt good wearing it. After applying some light makeup, she went into the living room, seeing her daughter on the couch, dressed in her normal attire - a baggy black shirt of a band she didn't recognize and a random pair of jeans. Her hair was still wet from the shower. Feliciana nodded, making her way to the stovetop, and getting out eggs and tortillas. She was feeling like some chilaquiles this morning. After a few minutes, she looked over to see her son leaving his room, eying her up and down and smiling before sitting down next to Luna. She grinned. She loved his attention.

Grant was ecstatic. His suggestions were working, as evidenced by his mother's sudden adventurousness with her wardrobe, which she must have felt was entirely her own decision. Little did she know that her son was directing her subconscious, and she could do nothing but obey him. He tried mightily to hide his arousal as he sat next to Luna. She let out her normal "Hey," with Feliciana chiming in with "Good morning, Grant!" She was certainly eager, and he quickly replied with "Good morning Luna, Mom," nodding. He waited for his breakfast, only catching glances of his mother's bust occasionally, so as to not make his sister suspicious. Luna caught him a few times, but he figured she could just as easily be made okay with it, through the same method. Besides, her eyes were on her phone now. He smiled lightly as he watched his mother work.

A few minutes later, she announced that breakfast was ready. He noticed that Luna waited for him to get up first. Her niceties were inspiring. That would be the first step. He looked to his mother again as he picked up his plate, seeing that she was clearly smiling. That was also inspiring. He needed to go further with both of them. He walked back over to the coffee table and began to eat. His family members all grabbed one too, taking their places and eating in silence for a little bit. It was hard not to appreciate Feliciana's cooking. Finally, though, Luna piped up. "So when did you want to...do the hypnosis?"

Grant blinked, swallowing the food in his mouth before answering. "Um, when are you available?"

"Oh, maybe in a few hours. I don't really have anything planned today."

He nodded, taking a bite. "Alright. Just tell me when you're ready, then."

"Cool," she said, returning to her food, savoring it.

He nodded, continuing to eat the delicious food and glancing occasionally at his mother. God, she was so hot. He couldn't get distracted, though. He needed to focus on his sister's next session.

After a little while, he put his plate in the sink, washing it off briefly before walking to his room. Before he could get there, however, his mother turned to face him, stretching her arms out in a V formation, miming that her muscles were tense. He noticed, of course. He noticed her chest protruding out as she stretched, he noticed how cute her face was when her eyes were closed, he noticed that his sister wasn't paying attention to any of it. He kept his reaction subdued so as to not alert her, even as his mother grinned excitedly. He quickly excused himself and went into his room, arousal coursing through him. Only a bit after his door was closed, he was stroking his dick to completion, their bodies intertwined in his fantasies.

Luna sighed. Like she said, she hadn't planned much for the day, so her drawing tablet was her only refuse, and even then, progress was slow. to be Luna. Suddenly, she remembered her hypnosis session that she'd booked earlier. The decision wasn't hard. She might as well talk to him, do what she actually wanted to do instead of toiling away in here. She opened the door of the guest bedroom and moved across the house to knock on her brother's door, quickly and firmly. She heard his voice from inside. "Come in."

She opened the door, tentatively stepping inside his room, before speaking quicker than she had. "Hey, do you want to...hypnotize me?" Hesitance echoed from her voice. His brows arched a little.

"Sure, I can do that." He nodded.

"Alright." She paused, her eyes darting around for a brief moment. "Do you mind doing it in the living room?"

He seemed a little disappointed, but he raised no complaint. "Alright." She stepped back from the door, walking over to the couch and getting comfortable. He sat next down to her casually.

After moving around a bit, maneuvering into her spot, she looked Grant in the eye, waiting for him to start. The process last time had been lengthy, so she was expecting something similar. Something rational. Something completely unlike what happened next. He reached up to gently touch her forehead, a look of confusion spreading across her face as he approached until his fingertip, tender against her soft skin, made contact. "Drop," he let out softly.

She went slightly slack, visibly relaxing, but the look remained. She wanted to say something, but no matter how hard she tried to get her synapses in order, they wouldn't match up with her mouth. She was still sitting up. He kept his finger in place as he spoke.

"Let your eyes be attracted to my finger, right here...no need to think too hard...no need to think much at all...just take deep breaths in...and slow breaths out..._drop_ping all your worries..._drop_ping all your stresses..."

Her gaze remained steady as confusion was still awash in her eyes. She let out a deep breath, having held it in after her brother had touched her. Still, it was relaxing, feeling her worries crumble inside of her. As her trigger was repeated again, she physically reclined further onto the couch until all her loose weight was against the cushion, feeling her brain fill up with relaxation. The vision of him in front of her blurred and faded. He kept his finger right where it was.

"No need to worry...no need to stress or think about anything at all...just focus...deep breaths...and drop...drop..."

She wasn't stressing, or thinking anymore. With every repetition, she descended further into trance. Her focus was torn, and she wasn't even sure between what. The vision in front of her grinned.

"Just drop, Luna...drop deeper and deeper...drop so far down...into this nice, relaxing trance...this trance you've always wanted..."

Always...wanted? But it was too late. She couldn't focus on that. She couldn't focus on anything, because she wanted it. She really wanted it. The release of trance. She hummed affirmatively, indicating her agreement. Her eyes drooped and began to glaze over.

"That's right...you want to be hypnotized...so just drop down...and let me take you into trance once more...let all your thoughts fade...and listen to my voice...and just..."

She was excited. She was prepared. She was ready.

"Drop."

With the final statement, she did, her head falling back off his finger and slowly onto the couch. Her thoughts faded into nothingness, the echoes of her brother's voice being all that remained.

"Good. That's very good."

Grant gave a soft breath at the site of his entranced sister. "You can sit up now, and open your eyes." She did just that, her dull eyes revealed. "Whenever you come back down into trance, you feel better and better...you come down faster and faster...because you want to. Isn't that right, Luna?"

She hummed affirmatively. He could feel the heat radiating off her body.

"That's right." Now he needed to make sure she wasn't suspicious of anything. She had clearly seen their mother's skimpier outfit. "You've seen what Mom's wearing?"

"...yes..." Her voice was gentle. She was transparently relishing the experience of trance once more.

He nodded before asking softly. "Yes...you can agree that she looks more attractive with what she's wearing, right?"

She looked slightly perturbed at his question, which made some sense. She was straight, and that probably wasn't going to change for her mother. "...not...really..."

He shook his head. "What I mean is, she looks good, right?" Maybe that was the angle to approach this.

"...yeah..." She left it at that.

"It's natural for someone's eyes to be drawn to someone that looks good, right?"

The look didn't fade. "...maybe..."

He looked up in thought for a moment at her unconvinced answer before coming up with an example. "Well...if you're on a mountain, and there's a nice view, would you _not_ look at it?" He asked curiously.

"I would look at it..."

"Yes, because your eyes are naturally drawn to things that look good, isn't that right?"

"...yes..."

"Right. For instance, if there was a man wearing nice clothes, would you look at him?"

"...yes." There was beginning to be a level of 'Get to the point' in her voice.

"Because eyes are naturally drawn to things that look good. It's only natural, so it isn't wrong, is it?"

She gulped a little, causing his eyes to arch momentarily. "...yes..." Her speech was still slow and deliberate.

"It's not wrong to look at good looking things, yes?"

"...no..."

"And you agree that Mom looks good, right?"

"...yes..."

"So it's only natural for eyes to be drawn to her." He purposefully referred to 'eyes', rather than 'your eyes' or 'my eyes'. He was distancing himself from the situation, making it easier for Luna to agree here. That was how he made progress.

She nodded. "...yes..."

He took a deep breath before continuing. This would be the biggest leap. "So if I were to look at her...would that be wrong?"

Luna didn't respond, her blank eyes not betraying any thought. A pause came up, but was quickly interrupted. "...she's...our mom..."

His brows arched a bit. He'd gone too far. "But she also looks good, doesn't she? It would only be natural."

"She...does..." The words slipped from her lips.

"Exactly. And since she looks good, it would only be natural for my eyes to be drawn to her. There's no way that could be wrong, right?" This time it was 'My eyes'.

"...I...guess..."

He nodded a bit. That was some momentum, at least.

"My eyes are no different from any other. Anyone's eyes would be drawn to her."

"...yes..." Her face remained expressionless.

Here it was. "So it's not wrong for me to look at our mother, is it?"

She hesitated to answer, but after a few moments in silence, she spoke. "...I think...it's fine..."

"So it's okay for me to look at our mother."

"...yes..."

He nodded. She'd finally come around to his conclusion. Now, of course, he thought about pushing it further. "Do you think you look good?"

"...kind of..." He knew she had a lot of feelings wrapped up in this. He might use this to his advantage later.

"Mmm...but people can think you look good, too."

"...yes..." That made perfect sense.

"Others can think you look good...and that doesn't necessarily mean that they're attracted to you, does it?"

"...no..."

"So others looking at you is perfectly natural, then." Re-establishing the idea.

"...yes..."

"Good..." He nodded before breathing out, thinking of where to go from here, how to finalize his ideas in her mind. "...so if I looked at you...that'd be perfectly natural, wouldn't it?"

Luna's finger began twitching rapidly, her dull eyes boring holes into him. She was rejecting the idea. He watched intently.

"My eyes are no different to any others," he reminded her softly, but no less intently.

"...no different..." The twitching slowed, but didn't stop.

"It's perfectly natural..." He watched her finger closely.

She waited, processing. "...natural..."

"It's perfectly natural for my eyes to be drawn to something that looks good..."

"...looks good..." She brightened up for a little bit.

"And that doesn't mean that I'm attracted to you, does it?" He was, but she didn't have to know that.

She took a second to respond. "...no...it doesn't..." God, he loved how she sounded in trance. Her cute, relaxed voice, it did just something to him.

He smiled. "So it's perfectly natural for me to look at you, isn't it?"

She sighed.

"...yes..."

The sight of Grant in front of her smiled, shifting in his seat. She smiled slightly too, as he began to stare. She was so glad to be in trance. In her brother's wonderful grasp of relaxation. He spoke up as her lips shifted.

"If I were to look at you and Mom, would you think anything is weird?"

She thought for a moment, picturing him eyeing her and their mother up and down. She couldn't see anything wrong with it. He wasn't attracted to them, after all.

He nodded, sitting back in his chair and looking down at her chest. She didn't feel any which way about it as he stared, and her face certainly didn't reveal anything. He sat up eventually, looking at her for a bit before piping up.

"Hm...okay...Luna, do you think Mom looks good?"

She opened her mouth quickly, but hesitated for a moment to think. She settled on "...she looks fine..." That was accurate enough.

"Do you think she looks better than you?"

"Yes..." There was almost no hesitation. Her insecurities were out in the open here.

His brows arched. "Are you jealous of that?"

"...not really..." That was honest. Why would she be jealous of her own mother? Still, her brother titled his head.

"Do you wish you looked as good as her?"

Now that was trickier. She took a sharp breath in, not responding. She hoped she wouldn't have to. Her brother seemed displeased.

"It's relaxing to tell the truth, Luna..."

That was a fair point. She was tensing up, getting out of that state of repose. She'd rather just sink back into it. "...it's...relaxing...to tell the truth..." She exhaled softly. That was better.

"Yes, exactly...so Luna, do you wish you looked as good as her?"

With another breath inward, she admitted it. "...yes..." A wave of relaxation came over her as she let it out, causing her to shiver slightly in her seat.

He smiled. "You noticed how your brother was looking at your mother much more than you, right?"

"...yes..." She had, and the truth was easier now.

"Your brother must be looking at your mother more because she looks better. That makes sense, doesn't it?"

It did. "...yes..." Since he wasn't attracted to either of them, it had to be that her mother just looked objectively better.

"And you wish that you looked just as good as her, don't you?"

She thought for a moment, and when she spoke up, her voice was quiet and wavering. "...yes..." Still, he pushed on.

"So if your brother is looking at your mother more because she looks better, then you'd want to draw your brother's gaze to you, right?"

Did she? Did she want her brother to look at her more than he already did? The answer wasn't slipping from her lips automatically like the other questions, but she remembered that it was relaxing to tell the truth. "...I'm...not sure..." Yep. Sure enough, it was. Just keep doing that.

"Your brother looking at you more would mean that you look just as good as Mom, wouldn't it?"

"...yes..." She lightly nodded.

"You want to look as good as Mom, right Luna?"

"...yes..." She liked to look good.

"Then if your brother looking at you more means that you look just as good as Mom..." He trailed off, putting the ball in her court. She thought for a moment, and her response came reasonably quickly.

"...I should...make my brother look at me more..." She smiled a little. He did too.

"That's exactly right, Luna. You want your brother to look at you more."

"...yes..."

"And to do that, you need to look better for him."

She hesitated for a moment, and then took a deep breath. It was relaxing. She was at peace. This was perfect. "...yes..."

"You want to look better to attract your brother's gaze."

"...yes..." It was so nice, it was so easy. He looked ready to continue.

"What attractive clothing do you have?"

Her empty eyes opened more before returning to normal. "...I have...a low-cut top..."

He nodded. "Mhmm...what else?"

She paused, thinking. Her face turned morose, preparing for a hard conversation.

Her brother squinted. "That's all you have?"

She could only nod. Her brother leaned back against the couch.

"...Then you'd need more attractive clothing, wouldn't you?"

She frowned a bit. Why should she have to buy that, just for her brother? Couldn't he appreciate her looks on their own merits? Her face was still mostly emotionless, though. "...why..."

"If all you have is a low-cut top, could you compete against Mom's wider wardrobe?"

"...no..." She hadn't realized that her mother was such a competitor. It was easy to think of her that way. Her brother smiled.

"Even what she was wearing today was more than you could ever wear with your current selection."

That was true - she didn't have any tops cut that low, and she had like, two skirts that she never wore. "...yes..."

"So if you want to look just as good as our Mom, you need to have just as good of a wardrobe, don't you?"

Her eyebrows raised a little as the realization sunk in. That made sense. "...yes..."

"So you'd need to have more attractive clothing, wouldn't you, Luna?"

"...yes..." That word slipped so easily from her lips now.

"So, Luna, you'll need to buy more attractive clothing, won't you."

She sighed, slowly and heavily. It was so nice of him to put her under like this. "...yes..."

"You'll buy more attractive clothing to wear around your brother. To attract his gaze to you."

"...attract his gaze...to me..."

"That's right. You want my eyes on you, Luna."

She nodded. "...I want...your eyes...on me..." That was it.

"You want to be attractive for me..." He whispered, intently watching her.

She frowned deeply, her finger twitching slightly. That didn't sound right at all. "...no..."

Grant nodded, leaning back again. "You want to _look good_ for me..."

Luna calmed down. That was better. That was easier. "...yes."

"And it'll feel good."

She softly nodded, her head bobbing with her vacant eyes.

"Looking good for your brother will make you feel good. It'll make you feel happy. You'll want to do it more, because it'll mean that you attract your brother's gaze more than your mother."

Words exited her lips, her empty mind not processing them at all. "...good...happy...do it more..."

"You're happy to attract your brother's gaze."

Her eyes were still glazed over, but it seemed like she was looking at him as she nodded.

"Is your brother looking at you and your mother weird?"

It couldn't be. "...no...natural..."

"Exactly. How do you feel about your brother looking at you and your mother?"

"...we look...good..."

"That's right. You're happy that your brother looks at you both, aren't you?"

A smile creeped from the corners of her lips. "...happy..."

"And the more that your brother looks at you both, the happier you are."

Her smile intensified. She realized that she not only liked it when her brother looked over her, but at their mother as well. She was glad that their mother looked good.

"That's right. You'll love it when your brother admires your good looks." He spoke softly, gently directing her into a blissful answer.

Her smile dampened a bit. "...admires..." She was hesitating.

12