Luna and Feliciana Ch. 05

Story Info
Luna finds a way to sate her brother.
5.4k words
4.75
5.5k
8

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feliciana looked down to check her body, just in case the mirror was wrong. She hadn't worn these clothes since college, after all. But it didn't seem to be, and so the already good feeling going through her only intensified. She moved into the kitchen and began preparing breakfast, untying a bag of corn tortillas to get started. After a bit of work and humming to herself, she heard Grant's door open, yawning slightly before sitting down on the couch. With a peek around her shoulder, she got a good sense of him checking out her outfit, making the already great morning even better. She turned back to the skillet and pretended like she hadn't seen him, swaying a bit as she continued.

Grant couldn't keep his eyes off his mother, which she could only appreciate. Her white crop top, revealing a luscious, tan midriff, and pleated skirt stopping in the middle of her thigh were unashamedly shown off to him. He got up, formulating an excuse about getting water as he walked over to her. "Good morning, Mom," he let out as he entered, scooching past her to get to the fridge.

"Morning, Grant!" She hummed affirmatively as he brushed past her. Surely it was from the excellent feeling rippling through her body, just as he'd implanted.

After a bit of stalling pouring the filtered water into his cup, he attempted to nonchalantly place his hand on her shoulder. "What're you cooking?" he asked curiously.

Feliciana leaned into her son's grip on her. Her smile was wonderful. "Nothing much, just some chicken fajitas. They're easy and they taste great." She turned to look in his eyes. He rubbed her shoulder.

"Sounds delicious. Thanks for the food, Mom." An extra pep in her step was evident from his touch. He could see how much she enjoyed his rubbing.

"Es mi placer, Grant." She mixed in Spanish with people she was close with, especially her late husband.

His brows arched a bit at her words. He knew it was affectionate, but he mostly remembered her using Spanish to reprimand him or his sister when they were younger - nothing like this. He smiled and rubbed her arm before stepping back into the living room to let her cook. He could see the gentle bliss she floated through, humming to herself. She didn't have a care in the world, just as intended.

Luna entered the room as their mother was plating the food, and she was in a good mood as the smell wafted to her. She was wearing a low-cut tee, revealing a bit more of her cleavage...but honestly it wasn't much of anything compared to their mother. Even her shorts, revealing her nicely tanned legs, were baggy and obviously chosen for comfort over seduction. She looked nice, but Grant's gaze at her was only fleeting. He took the time to return to admiring his mother as she swayed in the kitchen, only checking out his sister every now and again.

He could see his sister scoot closer, perhaps trying to win him over with proximity. However, when Feliciana set their plates in front of both of them, leaning down to do so, the sight he got down her chest and out through her crop top made Luna's efforts essentially moot. She noticed, only letting out a "Thanks," before eating in silence. He knew his lack of interest was getting to her. He knew what she was thinking - if her current attempts weren't working, surely something more extreme would. He kicked his feet up on the ottoman, and after not much time at all, he was proven right.

Luna set down her food and turned to him. "Hey, I know Mom has her interview today. Do you think you could hypnotize me when that's going on?"

He looked over to her and made it seem more surprising than it was. "Oh, sure, I could do that." He didn't even finish responding before his eyes returned back to their mother as she leaned over a counter to clean up the kitchen. Her shirt fell off her shoulder slightly, and she could see her son's attention on her. She sighed blissfully.

She smiled a bit, but it was clearly a facade. "Good." She turned to face her fajitas and exhaled in resignation. "...good."

Luna watched her mother put another shirt over her crop top with contempt. She needed to look professional for her interview, obviously, but her objection was with the principle of it. She was being so...revealing, alluring Grant more than she could. It was unfair. Feliciana moved into the study soon after, and soon after that Luna was knocking on Grant's door. It was a bit more anxious than usual.

"Yes, come in," she heard from inside, and she turned the knob quickly to enter further than she had before. Grant was still researching, but the way she positioned herself made it clear she wasn't here to talk. At least not directly.

"Hey," she said, bluntly.

He blinked and scanned her up and down. "Do you want to do it in here, or...?"

She thought for a moment. "I mean, I guess Mom is doing her interview out there, so here would be good, yeah." Before long, she walked over to his bed and sat in the middle of it, with her legs facing out. It was definitely more intimate than she was comfortable with, but she was sure the comfort she would get would be worth it.

He nodded, closing the door before sitting back down in his chair and facing her. "Alright...relax, make yourself at home..."

She shuffled around on his bed, trying to find a spot and suddenly feeling like she was coming off as desperate. Why did her brother's attention suddenly matter so much to her? She wasn't given time to dwell on this as he set his finger to her forehead.

"You can start to _drop_ for me Luna...focusing on this spot...on my finger..."

She immediately slouched back, her mouth just barely dropping open. It was so nice, and so easy. Her eyes focused on the only place they could, right up at her forehead.

His soft smile appeared at the edges of her vision, but he kept his finger steady. "You can fall into a nice, deep trance again for me, Luna..._drop_...and _drop_...and _drop_..."

She felt her eyes closing rapidly, right on the edge of trance. Her head was unstable, her remaining thoughts only serving to way it down. She needed to be free of all of them.

"That's it...deeper...deeper for me...and..." He lifted his finger from her forehead. "..._drop_..."

She slumped forward, sinking back into his bed. She was there. She was deep in trance.

His slow breath was the only thing she could hear. "Okay, Luna...sit up, eyes open, deep in trance..."

She complied, her eyes glazed and empty, the crest of relaxation meeting her here. She never had to worry about anything, as long as she was in trance.

"So...have your methods of getting your brother's attention been working?"

If trance was the crest of the wave, his next question threw her under the fierce water. It was a stern reminder of reality. "...no..." They hadn't been.

He nodded a little. "You haven't been trying nearly enough, have you?"

She frowned slightly, but mostly not out of his framing. That was easy to agree with, she was simply awash with disappointment. The reason was obvious. "Mom's...too...revealing..."

"Yes..." He smiled. "You're falling way behind. You do want your brother's attention, right?"

She did. "...yes..."

"Your brother's attention makes you feel good...yet you haven't been able to get it."

"...no...I haven't..." She wanted that to change so badly.

"Sure, you'll be getting new clothes, but you know deep down that you won't be able to compete with Mom solely with clothing, can you? You've already seen what she's capable of."

"...yes..." Feliciana could start wearing short shorts or tube tops, excelling where she was too insecure to shine, and that would be it for her chances.

"If that's the case, then you need to get your brother's attention in a different way, don't you?"

She hadn't considered that, but the idea immediately made sense. Her mind was amicable to it. "...yes..."

"Do you have any ideas?" He leaned back.

She did, but this gave her more time to consider what she hadn't earlier. Wasn't it strange fighting for her brother's attention? And with her own mother? She mulled it over.

Unknowing of her thoughts, Grant leaned back and patiently waited, eyeing her body up and down. This eased things in her mind. Surely it couldn't be wrong. "You're glad to be hypnotized by me," he casually offered. "You have my full attention right now, and that makes you feel good."

She did feel good. She suddenly wanted to offer a suggestion. "...I could...talk to him..."

He didn't seem immediately pleased, but he was curious. "About what?"

"...I could...be nice...give him compliments..."

He smiled lightly. That may not have been what he was going for, but it was nice. "Okay...what else?"

She thought for a moment, trying to rest assured knowing that she had his undivided attention. There was still a lingering feeling of desperation, but she could push it away more easily. "...I could...help with his chores..."

He smiled, but paused for a moment. "Mmhm, that's a good idea...but Mom helps with his chores too, right?"

She didn't know about that, and was unquestioning of its truth. "...she does...?"

"Yes, she does the dishes for him. Is there something more you could do, to set yourself apart?"

The answer came to her quickly. "...I could...do all his chores..."

He smiled wider. "That sounds great. What else?"

"...I could...set him up with my friend..." That was the first thing to come to mind.

"You mean Steph?" He was intrigued.

She blushed a little. "...yes..." While it wasn't exactly what she had in mind, if it got her closer to him for longer periods of time it was worth looking into.

He sat up. "Alright. What else?"

She couldn't immediately think of any, and fell silent.

The waiting continued for a bit, but once it was obvious that she was stumped, he spoke up. "You could make more physical contact with him, couldn't you?"

Her head moved back a bit. That was a fair conclusion, but it wasn't one she wanted to come to. Making physical contact with her brother? That seemed excessive. Unnecessary, even. Couldn't he...appreciate her from afar?

He continued on regardless. "Since you're not making much progress getting his attention through your current methods, it's the only real next step, isn't it?" His voice was soft, and gentler than it had been.

She was unsure, and uncomfortable. "...no..." Her response was understated, but still there.

"Why not?" He looked up at her.

She took a deep breath, remembering what he had said about honesty. "...I don't...want to..."

"Why don't you?" That wasn't the easy out she'd wanted. He was curious.

Luna considered this for a moment before settling on the best summation of her feelings. "...he's my brother..."

"And?...What's wrong with that?"

She opened her mouth, but soon realized she didn't have a good explanation. They sat in silence for a moment.

"...is there anything wrong with that?"

She sighed. She was unsure, but his view on her was still nice. It inspired her to speak directly. "...I...don't know..."

He smiled a bit at her uncertainty. "You want to be closer to your brother, don't you?"

She paused a moment before admitting a truth she hadn't said in front of Grant yet - a truth that had started this arrangement in the first place. It was only a moment. "...yes..."

He nodded. "You want your brother's attention, don't you?"

"...yes..."

"Well, what better way to be closer to him and get his attention than physically?" His words were soft, like velvet in her ear.

She thought for a moment, slightly unconvinced, before her unfocused eyes glanced over at Grant. He was leaning in, focusing on her, and paying attention to what she had to say. It was great. "...yes..."

Grant stared deep into his sister's blank, vacant gaze. It was the prettiest sight he'd ever laid eyes upon. He smiled in satisfaction at her subservient words.

"You agree, then, that being closer to your brother physically is the best way to be close with him, and get his attention?"

"...yes..." That was quicker. His smile must have egged her on.

He took the chance to gaze down at Luna for a bit and collect his thoughts. He was glad the white lie about Feliciana doing his chores worked - luckily for him he could probably make it come true soon. He decided to let a bit of his thoughts out, seeing how she'd react.

"Good girl."

She didn't smile, but there was still a hint that she was satisfied - even if it was reluctant. That was perfectly fine.

"You want to be physically closer with your brother."

"...yes..." He couldn't know the full extent of her feelings, but she'd hung out with him a lot when they were younger. She wanted his attention then, just as he'd wanted hers - not out of any kind of sexual or romantic attraction, but because they were siblings. That's what they did. Their drift hadn't changed the core of that.

He grinned. "That's very good. You're more likely to be physically closer with your brother than your Mom is, aren't you?"

Her smile widened at the edge he'd given her. "...yes..."

"Tell me some ways you can be physically close with your brother."

"...I could move...closer to him..."

Well, there was the perfect opportunity. Grant stood up and sat on his bed, leaving some space between them. Her eyes remained fixed on the same spot even as he moved. "Demonstrate."

It took a second, but she scooted to the left shortly. Their legs touched.

This was certainly pleasant, but he knew to ask for more. "Your brother would probably think this was an accident. It wouldn't attract his attention very much."

Luna sighed, obviously knowing she had to try harder for his time. He was right. After a bit, she moved her arm around his shoulder. She didn't have the strength here to pull him in, but it was still an improvement.

"This is closer, but you can still do better, right?"

"...yes..."

He waited patiently for her response, but it became clear after some time that she wasn't sure. No matter, the path they were on clearly had merit to it. He could afford to be risky. He reached his arm around her shoulder and pulled her in, the same way she couldn't. Their sides pressed up against each other, her breasts not far from his chest.

She didn't respond much at all, but she must have liked it.

"This feels nice, doesn't it?" He was happy not to receive any pushback.

"...yes..." She blushed a little bit.

"This feels nice and warm...it's so good to be close to your brother."

"...yes...warm..."

He didn't give her any room to think further, not in time nor in how close he squeezed her. "When you feel this warm, and this happy, it just makes you want to be closer to me."

"...yes..." She was already in the rhythm of settling into his words, enough that he could switch the pronouns from a more abstract concept - 'your brother' - to the real and concrete. Him. Me.

"You want to be closer to me, physically and emotionally, isn't that right, Luna?"

"...yes..." He could feel her warmth radiate onto him as she leaned into his embrace.

He smiled, loosening his grip. "The more you feel this physical closeness with me, the more you want it." Exactly as he'd expected, she pressed into him even without his help.

"...yes..."

"This feels so nice, doesn't it?" He brought her other arm around him until they were facing opposite directions, and she could rest her head on his chest.

"...yes..." It was so nice. They hadn't been this close in years.

He smiled down at her. "You want this."

"...yes..." She responded immediately, tilting her mindless eyes to his, and feeling a wave of pleasure once she'd confirmed that he was looking at her. She squeezed him slightly, but her movements were slow. It was as if she was walking through a field of snow to do anything. He didn't mind it.

He pat her head. "Good girl."

She squeezed him back, harder, but he was content to rest like this for a moment. It was a lot of work making her his, and he didn't want to lose sight of his goal, but what sense was there in not letting himself enjoy the journey? He let himself feel her chest against his, and sighed happily.

Luna could feel her brother's warmth throughout her entire body. Here, she was allowed to follow her desires with reckless abandon, freed from the shackles of worrying what he would think - and he was very receptive to her desires. She rested against him for a moment, letting the gentle rise and fall of his chest be her only guide. Before long, though, he spoke up.

"Would you like to get closer, Luna?" His voice was soft, barely above a whisper.

She considered this idea for a second. She enjoyed being this intimate with Grant, and she certainly wanted to do it more _often_, but physical closeness didn't seem like it would enhance the sensation. Through her monotone, she made this distinction clear. "...no...I want this...more often..."

He moved his head. She didn't want to move to see what he'd done specifically. "Of course you want this more often, but getting closer means feeling warmer...feeling nicer...and connecting better with your brother."

"...mmm..." She reconsidered as he listed off the advantages.

"And, of course, if you're closer you can have more of his attention." He said his words right into her ear.

She nodded. She wanted his attention more than anything.

"You want to be closer, don't you, Luna?"

There was no point hiding it. "...yes..."

"Good girl." He kept saying that, and while she couldn't follow the full implication, it wasn't unpleasant. She was being good. "You want to be the closest you can be."

"...closest...I can be..." She gave a gentle smile.

He nodded. "Then come closer to me..."

She expected more, some kind of instruction or guide, but after a moment realized he wanted her to direct herself. Her first instinct was to stand up, to get a better sense of her surroundings and how to get closer to her brother. While it was difficult to break away from his warm embrace, her shaky legs carried her up regardless. She looked at his expression, patiently waiting for her next move, keeping tabs on both her face and the gentle rise and fall of her breasts. The knowledge that she had his attention directed her, and she knew she was making the right decision as she turned her back to him and sat on his lap. Her legs dangled off the bed. She saw him smile as she sat down.

He sat a hand onto her thigh. "This is nice and close, right?"

"...yes..." Now she was enveloped in all of him. She could feel him move a bit, could feel something from his crotch. She discarded its presence without a care. The only thing she had to worry about was his attention.

He smiled, rubbing her thigh. "This is better, but you can still get closer..." He whispered in her ear.

His hand on her thigh kept her safe, and kept her from worrying about anything. It was pacifying. It made her docile. "...how..." She wanted to know how to get closer so badly.

"Turn around and hold me," he responded simply.

As soon as the suggestion was in her mind, she followed through. She swiveled her legs around him until she was facing the opposite direction, hesitating with her hands before wrapping them around his back. She could look him in the eye, and see how pleased he was.

"That's right...good girl. You feel so close now, don't you? It's a feeling you love."

She gave an awkward smile at how entangled they were. "...yes...I love...feeling close to you..."

"You love being close with me, physically and emotionally," he repeated.

"...physically...and emotionally..."

"You want to be close to your brother in any way you can."

God, she did. "...yes..." Her lips parted with a hot breath.

"When you're out of trance, you'll think of ways to be close to your brother. You'll leave no idea unchecked." They were almost commands.

"...yes..."

12