Lunch at the office

Story Info
As the meeting wraps up, wife goes down.
4.3k words
4.36
8.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lunchtime nears, and the knowledge that my wife is likely on her way here for a midday rendezvous takes far more of my attention than the droning voice of the meeting organizer in my earbuds. I sit at my desk, annoyingly clothed, suffering through the biweekly Monday meeting. Several of my colleagues are traveling, so the meeting is entirely on Zoom. Though Zoom is terrible, I can at least leave my camera off and my mic muted while I recline in my chair, a hand down the front of my pants, mindlessly stroking a vacillating erection. My colleague is working from home. He has a relatively long commute, so I won't see him today. My mind is not at my desk.

Right now, my mind is in our bed, where I have developed a habit of pleasuring my wife before I get up to start to the day. Saturday morning, I gently tugged at her labia with my lips before she even stirred, and the proceeded to lick her to satisfaction. Yesterday, I awoke to find her again on her back, but the covers had fallen down, her lovely little breasts rising and falling with her breath. I maneuvered slowly to position my mouth directly over one nipple. With the tip of my tongue I touched just the soft nub as gently as I could, moving every so slowly in the smallest possible circles. She responded with jerks and noises, but the pleasure seemed to be reaching her only in her dreams. It was only when I couldn't resist any longer and I took her whole nipple into my mouth, circling it with my tongue, that she finally awoke with a deep breath, smiled down at me, extricated her arm, laid her hand on the back of my head, and then closed her eyes again while I continued to suckle.

This morning, I awoke with a throbbing erection. I often wake with morning wood, but I must have been having some especially exciting dreams to produce this one. I grabbed it and tugged for a moment, but I feared I might make a mess of myself. I was not about to let such good wood go to waste. My wife was on her side facing away from me. I snuggled up to her, spooning tight, my erection pressing into her buttocks. I kissed her neck and back gently and slowly. My hand found a nipple and began to circle it. I couldn't resist the urge to press my throbbing member into her even harder, quivering from the pressure.

"Good morning," she murmured with a little smile.

"Good morning," I responded as I worked an arm under her pillow so I could pull myself even tighter to her, my kisses moving around to the side of her neck. I used my free hand to brush her hair aside before returning it to the slowly stiffening nipple. She rolled a bit towards me, moving her arm and making her breast easier to reach. I leaned over her, taking her nipple into my mouth. She let out a moan of pleasure as I played with it.

"Yeah, that feels nice," she sighed.

Feeling the saliva working up in my mouth, I rolled away, dribbled a big dollop of spit into my hand, and then rolled back to her. My mouth returning to her nipple, my hand going to my crotch. I lubed my head with the saliva. Guiding with my hand, I slipped between her firm round glutes to find her vulva, massaged it briefly with my head, and then plunged into her. We both sighed with a sense of relief as I filled her up. With the slightest rocking of my hips, my crotch pressed firmly against her buttocks, I massaged her from the inside.

"You feel good," she whispered. I just kept sucking her nipple and rocking my hips, slowly increasing my pace. She twisted further towards me, and I moved from her nipple to her mouth. My free hand found her breast, and the other held the back of her head as we played with each other's tongues.

My movements became unsteady, and she broke away to ask, "Do you want to finish?"

"Yeah," was all I could manage.

"Ok," she said with a smile. Our mouths met again, and my free hand moved to her hip. I began thrusting with more force, faster and deeper. My member throbbed, my head tingling with an excess of sensation, and I knew I was going over the edge. I pulled her as tightly to me as I could. My mouth closed and smothered hers, unable to focus on kissing. My pelvic floor clenched and spasmed as I poured into my wife.


I opened my eyes and our gaze met. We smiled. She grabbed the back of my head, pulling me in for a kiss again.

"I love you," she whispered with a big smile.

"I love you," I sighed, my body relaxing.

As I pulled I out of her, a stream of semen ran down her round butt cheek. It was only the latest stain of the mess we'd been making since she arrived. As I crawled out of bed, she rolled over again and pulled the covers up so she could get another couple hours of beauty rest while I headed down to the office.

"Can someone from your team confirm?" drones the voice in my earbuds, bringing me unpleasantly out of my fantasy.

I press the button on the wire of my earbuds to unmute, "Yes, we can confirm. We're on track for Friday," I mumble before quickly muting myself again, my other hand still down my pants. The answer was apparently sufficient because the organizer is already moving on to other topics. My mind immediately starts wandering back to my wife's body, and my excitement grows. It's only been a few hours since my last orgasm, but I'm ready for another.

I hear footsteps coming up the hall. I jump upright, freeing my hand from my pants. I turn, probably looking too surprised, to see my wife round the corner. I smile with the feeling that I've summoned her with my thoughts. In fact, I had summoned her with a text conversation we had this morning. We had agreed to meet for lunch after I found her vibrator that we had left under my desk on Saturday night.

"You're early," I say as I pull out one earbud. Her thick red hair is tied up in a messy bun, and she's dressed simply in a hooded sweatshirt and sweatpants. She's very much on vacation. I admiringly look her over as she approaches. Her athletic physique is visible even through the loose clothing, and she's obviously not wearing a bra. Indeed, her nipples are so defined through her sweatshirt, I suspect she has nothing under it.

"I know. I got impatient," she said says as she reaches me, leaning in for a kiss. She pauses when she sees my screen. "Oh, are you in a meeting?"

"Yeah," I respond, my hand now on her hip, eager to explore upward to confirm my suspicions. "But I'm muted. I think my part is done."

"Oh, ok," she smiles, and wanting more than a hello peck, she straddles my legs, sits on my lap with her legs hanging over the sides of my chair, and pulls me in for a passionate make-out session. My hands go up the back of her sweatshirt and confirm it's the only garment. As they start to wander towards her chest, I pause.

"Did you shut the door?" I ask about the door at the entrance to our little hallway.

"No," she says, her eyes widening. She hops off my lap and tiptoes down the passage, shuts the door quietly, and tiptoes back. She immediately resumes her position on my lap, and we resume our tongue wrestling. My hands find their way to her chest, and grope at her breasts, each one fitting comfortably in my palm. I back off and use my thumbs to play with her rising nipples. Getting even more excited, she mobs my head with her hands. Her kisses seemingly can't get strong enough.

She pulls away, looking me in the eyes with a hunger for more. "I was really missing the toy this morning after you left. I tried with my hand, but I couldn't do it."

"Oh, so that's why you hurried down here," I say with a smirk.

"Yeah," she confirms. She lowers her head slightly, looking like she wants to say something but is too embarrassed. One hand has found the hem of her sweatshirt, and I know exactly what is going through her mind. Last night, as we lay naked in bed, I told her how much I like her sitting on my face. We don't do it often, and she's still a bit uncomfortable with it, but I insisted that even when we aren't already having sex, if she were to put her vagina or her nipples in my face, I would gladly lick and suck to her pleasure. I urged her to try it, and so she did. She sat up, pushed me down, and straddled my head. About five minutes later, she was shaking with the waves of an orgasm washing over her.

I smile wide and open my mouth, encouraging her to make her idea a reality. She lifts her sweatshirt, exposing one breast, and pushes her nipple into my waiting mouth. One hand grabs her breast, squeezing her into my mouth. The other presses on the skin of her back, holding her tight to me. Voices buzz in my ear, but my attention is on my wife's body, now real in my hands. I play energetically with the nipple, circling and flicking. Her breath quickens, and she stifles moans of pleasure. I engulf her breast with my mouth, unable to get enough of her. She is rocking her hips, seeking something to stimulate her vulva, tingling with arousal.

I feel her pull away and release her. She stands and asks, "Where is it?"

I know exactly what she means. "In that drawer," I point. She opens the drawer, pulls out the vibrator, and turns it in her hands. She looks at me again with the look of wanting to say something. Emboldened by her first act of courage, she dares another novelty. She holds out the toy to me and asks, "Will you put it in?"

My eyes grow wide in surprise, both because she asked and because I didn't think I could get any more aroused.

"Gladly!" I try not to shout. I take the vibrator from her hand a bit too quickly, slide out of the chair onto my knees, and push her back against my desk. I look up at her, smiling uncontrollably. I'm in rapture at the unexpected opportunity to worship my wife's womanhood. I grab the fabric of her sweatpants and pull them down to her ankles. A bra isn't the only undergarment she neglected today. I excitedly take in the view of her hairless lips as my hands caress her exposed thighs.

She leans back, placing her hands on the desk, and shimmies her hips up to perch on the edge, opening her knees wide. Her labia spread too, revealing her glistening inner lips. I have to restrain myself not to dive right in, and my mouth lands on her mons, kissing firmly and working my way down the length of one labia and then the other. I hold back as long as I can, slowly adding more pressure to her vulva, warm with excitement. When she places a hand on the back of my head, I plunge my tongue into her wetness. She gasps at the sensation. I lick greedily, massaging her entrance. Juices smear over my mouth and nose. I kiss her swollen clitoris hiding beneath its hood. Then I begin to massage it with my tongue. She is writhing with pleasure.

I surround her sex with my mouth, and then my tongue stops fast against her. I look up at her, and I sigh. I reluctantly remove a hand from her leg and press the microphone button on my earbud wire.

"Sorry, I didn't hear that, can you say that again?" I mute myself again, this time half listening to the esoteric question about project milestones, but the rest of my attention is on my wife's sex, and I resume my licking while the question gets repeated.

Unmute. "Yes, that's my understanding." Mute. Lick. Lick.

Unmute. "I don't have an answer now, but let me make sure that gets in my notes." Mute. Lick. Unmute. "I'll get you an answer by the end of the day." Mute. Lick. Unmute. "Sure thing. Thanks." Mute. Lick.

"Sorry about that," I say to my wife between licks.

"Not a problem," She says happily.

My tongue still massaging around her clitoris, I fumble with the vibrator in one hand while the other reaches up her shirt to massage her breast. Getting the vibrator in the right orientation, I pull away with my wife's liquids and my saliva covering the lower half of my face. One end of the vibrator slides in easily, and I take a hand off her breast. Using both hands, I settle the other half of the vibrator snuggly between her outer labia, the end of it barely reaching to her clitoris. I press and hold the button to turn it on, and she gives a shudder. I hold it inside her as she slides off the desk.

I grab the waistband around her ankles and pull her sweatpants back up, planting a big wet kiss on her mons before I slide the waistband over her muscular glutes. I sit back in my chair, and she leans in for a kiss. Our tongues swirl, mixing yet another liquid into the concoction in my mouth.

"How much longer do you have?" she asks, clearly hoping I'll say the meeting is over.

"Probably another five minutes?" I wager based on the topics being discussed.

"Ok," she says, a bit disappointed.

"But if you need to finish now, I can help you," I offer, reaching a hand up her shirt again.

"No, I think it's your turn now," she says, sliding to her knees and crawling under my desk. I raise the desk a bit to give her some more room, and she immediately begins unfastening my belt. I lean back, watching her hands work gently to open my fly as she releases my bulging erection. She grabs the base of my shaft and guides it into her mouth, starting right away with a steady pace. She tucks the elastic of my boxer briefs under my scrotum, removes her hand, and fishes in her hoodie pocket. I see her pull out the vibrator's remote control. With her other hand holding the toy where she needs it, she clicks the remote to find the right settings while her mouth engulfs my hard shaft again and again.

I can tell that the meeting is wrapping up, but I struggle to pay attention. My wife's lips sliding over my excited head have me nearing the edge already. My shaft is now fully coated in her saliva, and her lips slurp against my skin with every stroke in and out.

"Can you please confirm your action items?" comes the request in my ear, and I know it's directed at me.

I have to sit forward to see the notes on my desk, no longer able to see my wife's mouth working on me. I unmute and begin to read the action items verbatim, unable to elaborate with so much of my attention on the building pleasure. I wonder if they can hear the sound of my wife's mouth sliding up and down my shaft. As I get to my final point, I pause for a deep breath as I try to relax the muscles in my groin. Her tongue has just hit my head in exactly the right way to push me right to edge. I regain control and finish the final sentence. I immediately mute myself again and let out an "oh god" as I grab my wife's head, my fingers working their way into her hair. My hands are just along for the ride. She is eagerly taking in my length at a surprising pace.

As people start to log off, I pull out the earbud and toss it onto my desk. I lean back and close my eyes, my hands holding onto the back of my wife's head. She returns both of her hands to my genitals, and I assume she must have already finished herself. One hand goes to my shaft, sliding up and down with her mouth, the other tugging at my scrotum that is held up by the elastic waistband.

My breathing immediately starts to become uneven, and I whisper with a quivering voice, "I'm gonna cum." She responds simply with a muted "mmhmm" without breaking her rhythm. My knees shoot up into the bottom of my desk, and I hunch over my wife's head. Feeling my groin spasm, she stops with the tip just barely off the back of her throat so that when I pour my love into her for the second time today, she simply swallows calmly like she's chugging a can of sparkling fruit juice. She holds me in her mouth patiently as the rush of liquid turns to a dribble. When it stops, she slides me out of her mouth, and smiles up at me, licking the saliva dripping down her chin.

"You're amazing," I whisper, holding her head in my hands, my face beaming with ineffable love for the woman who has just worked so hard for my pleasure.

"Umm. No," she says modestly, licking one more drop that has collected on the tip, and then she accepts my beckoning to work her way out from under the desk. She straddles my legs and sits on my lap again, and I pull her in for a deep kiss. I don't exactly care for the taste of my own liquid, but I love tasting it in my wife's mouth.

After a few moments, I pull away and ask with a smile, "You finished quick?" I'm more confirming than stating. She just looks at me with pursed lips, and my jaw drops in disbelief. "No?! What happened? Then why did you finish me?"

"The vibrator died," she answers simply. Of course. I didn't even consider that it hadn't been charged in a few days. "I could tell you were getting close though," she continues.

"Yeah, I was," I confirm. "But we need to fix this! I will not have my wife getting teased this much in one day!

She just smiles, and I kiss her again. My hands can't get enough of the skin under sweatshirt.

"Ok, I know where to go," I state with a sense of purpose. She slides off my legs, and I put my genitals back in my pants. I shut my computer, and fasten my belt as I walk by her. "This way."

I open the door at the end of the passage quietly. I poke my head out and hear several people talking loudly over lunch in the break room around the corner. "C'mon," I say as I grab her hand, and we speed walk down the corridor to the back stairwell. She suppresses a girlish giggle. We descend a flight of stairs and then turn into a hallway of a different department. I don't know anyone over here, but I know we'd look suspicious. I fear anyone would be able smell the sex emanating from us, but that's probably because my face is still covered in my wife's scent.

We turn a corner and approach a lone door in a short passage. The sign says "Recovery Room", and the sliding marker below the title shows "Unoccupied". I flick the sign to "Occupied", open the door, and pull my wife inside. I shut the door, lock it, and turn on the lamp sitting on the bedside table. The room is too small to be an office but too large to be a closet. The compassionate administrators have turned this windowless space into something that's supposed to available for people to come de-stress. A twin bed adorned with blankets and pillows lies along one wall.

"Oh, this is convenient," she notes assessing the room.

"Yeah," I agree. "I wonder if anyone's ever had sex in this bed," I muse. "Or if we're the first."

We immediately embrace, our mouths going at each other hungrily. We alternate between making out and stripping off each other's clothes. My wife's sweatshirt comes off in one motion, as does my sweater. I pull down her pants, and in my haste, forget about her shoes. She balances on one leg, using me for support while I tug off one shoe and then the pant leg. Then the other shoe, and she's naked but for her socks. I quickly strip those off too.

Footsteps pass just on the other side of the door. Being an interior door, there was no effort to seal it, and sound travels easily around the edges. The footsteps enter the copy room just around the corner, and the sound of the copy machine floats into the room as though the door were open. We just smile at each other silently as I stand, and she begins working on my pants again. Remembering the lesson I just learned, I slide off my shoes before she finishes so that when she has my pants undone, she can pull everything to floor. I step out of them, and our naked bodies embrace. Our hands go everywhere they can reach as our tongues intertwine.

"Do you want to sit on my face?" I ask as quietly as I can, remembering last night and how good she tasted when came on my mouth.

"Ok," she agrees, and I lie down on the bed. She is about to straddle my head, but she hesitates, and her hand goes between her legs. The silent vibrator is still inside her. I see her about to pull it out, and I say, "Wait! I have an idea." She stops, and I motion for her to straddle me. She lifts a leg over me, planting her knees on either side of my head, her vagina inches from my nose. Her scent floods my nostrils again, and I feel my exhausted groin stir. With one hand holding her buttocks, I use the other to pry the top half of the toy out from her vulva. I bend it to keep the other half inside of her, and then twist it 180 degrees so that the half that had been on her clitoris now rests in her butt crack. Even though the toy will not vibrate, I know my life likes to have something inside her to reach orgasm, preferably me.

12