Lunch at the Porn Stop

Story Info
Porn shop clerk gets a lunch time taste treat.
3k words
4.45
5.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How did I end up working at a porn shop? Desperation I guess. Low on money. Maybe I was interested in checking out the dingier, creepier areas of life. And I do love porn. My computer's full of it and I still have boxes of old porn magazines dating back decades stacked up in a closet at home.

So I guess I did have a personal interest after all. And the pay wasn't bad. Crotchley, the fat old bastard who ran the place was tired of the parade of losers, loafers and larcenists who seemed to make up his staff in the past. When he saw in my resume that I was once a debt collector, he hired me on the spot and said if I promised to stay a year he'd pay me thirteen bucks an hour. Normally, he'd pay three dollars an hour less, but since I seemed like an honest guy and not likely to be taking from the till like my predecessors, he was willing to pay extra for a "quality hire." He really called me that, too.

Naturally, I took the job. Twelve bucks an hour wasn't exactly a king's ransom, especially at my age of forty-two, but after my years of working in dead end call centre jobs, I couldn't really be too demanding. It was better than nothing at all, and working in a porn shop seemed like more fun than yet another market research survey gig or a telemarketing job.

The job wasn't too demanding. I worked the full hours the store was open, from nine in the morning until eleven at night, Monday to Saturday. Don't get me wrong. The hours sounded long, but believe me, this turned out to be a sweet gig. Nobody showed up for at least three hours after opening, and even then, it was mostly uptight business types browsing and not buying.

Then the parade of dirty old men started in the afternoon, and they bought and rented DVDs like crazy and always walked away with armfuls of back dated plastic-wrapped porn magazines. These were the guys who kept the place running and in an odd way, many of them were friendly.

They seemed like they were lonely and looking for someone to talk to - in many cases to talk at, if you know what I mean - so I listened while they prattled away about how much they loved current busty porn mega queen Rita Heat's big tits or how they wanted to see more gonzo movies. I loved the one guy who always said porn was going down hill and he wished the golden age of pinup would return, but who always left the store with bondage and forced sex compilation discs. Odd fellow that one.

Whenever Crotchley came by, he expected me to help him with inventory. After that was done, he would sit in the back, illegally puffing on a cigar - city ordinance banned smoking in stores but he claimed to have reached an "understanding" with city inspectors about this - while he worked on the computer. He said he was doing accounting, but judging from the moans and groans issuing from behind his closed office door, I knew he was surfing for Web porn and maybe having a little fun himself, if you know what I mean.

There was always a big rush in the early evening. This was when the younger guys came back from work, looking for some amusement for the night. Sometimes, they brought their wives or girlfriends with them, and this was always fun. Some of the ladies were shy and nervous, others were really into porn and knew more about it than their men.

Saturday was given over to the college guys who could be a pain sometimes, but at least they rented a lot of stuff, so I guess I they were okay. Then came Sunday, the best day of all, my day off.

Most of the time, I just processed rentals and sold magazines and DVDs, maybe the odd vibrator or dildo or rubber vagina from the sex toy display case. The inventory stuff was pretty straightforward and I soon learned that Crotchley really wanted to look after most of that himself anyway.

So by and large, things went smooth.

Did I mention the two private video viewing booths? I guess I didn't. Probably because that was the one drawback to working there. Pretty serious one too.

Near the back of the store were two private viewing stations where guys could go in and watch a porn DVD in privacy for thirty minutes. It cost a few bucks and it was little bit of a money maker and gave guys the chance to preview a movie before buying or renting.

There used to be more of these booths but Crotchley got rid of all but two of them because of vandalism and guys leaving behind...messes. You know what guys do when they watch porn and well they did it in those booths and it was just...well, let's say a nuisance to clean up after guys sometimes.

So that was my job too, keeping those last two booths clean and in good working order. Fun wow! But the other parts of the job made up for that.

Oh, and the security cameras! Can't forget those!

Crotchley had invested heavily in security. He didn't want his store robbed and he actually feared some of the guys who came in. He told me to trust no one, not even the old guys, no matter how harmless they seemed to be.

So the whole shop floor, and the back and the front steps leading up to the store - yeah, I didn't mention, the place was on the second floor, the ground floor was occupied by some awful looking convenience store I was afraid to enter - were covered by closed circuit cameras. There was another camera mounted on the roof of the building which kept a view of the whole block.

The owner had monitors for these cameras in his office and there was a second set of monitors under the front counter, out of view of the customers. When the place was empty early in the day, and if Crotchley wasn't around, I used to have fun messing around with the control board for the cameras.

I soon came to love the rooftop camera that viewed the whole neighborhood. Across the street was a bank and as you would expect, some very good looking, well dressed ladies worked there. One of my pleasures soon became checking out the beautiful women bank workers. The camera could see over the roof of the bank and into the courtyard in the back where there were picnic tables where the staff lunched.

One woman in particular caught my eye.

She was a blonde, maybe around forty, who was very tall, about five nine. She had killer legs which she loved showing off with her tiny postage stamp sized miniskirts. She also had a taste for low cut blouses that displayed her deep cleavage.

She usually had her lunch by herself and for the first months of my stay at the Porn Stop - that's what the place was called - watching her occupied a lot of my spare time in those quiet mornings. Luckily, she took lunch early and at that time of day, Crotchley was usually gone and not too many customers were around, so I always got a good look at her on the monitor.

So, I lusted after her, watching her eat as she perched with sexily crossed legs at her favorite picnic table, knowing that she couldn't see me staring from afar with the camera.

Then, one day, something unusual happened.

Normally, I would see the blonde at her appointed time eating at the picnic table out back, but this day I saw her leaving the bank through the front entrance and heading up the sidewalk. She disappeared into a restaurant a few doors up. Not a great place, I ate there once. Okay, it wasn't the best but at least the place was clean.

So she was eating out. Funny expression, considering I wouldn't have at all minded eating out this sexy blonde stunner.

Knowing she would be out of sight for a while, I left the counter and put on a DVD. Crotchley always liked a video to be running while the store was open.

I chose Cock Sucker Sluts #23, a really good blowjob compilation. It was raunchy and ran for three hours, so I wouldn't have to change it for a while. The customers liked these discs and I liked them too.

So, while I waited for my bank lady to re-emerge, I watched a hot scene where Rita Heat took a big cock between her 38DD tits and flicked her serpent-like tongue over its massive head. From time to time, I glanced at the monitor viewing the street to see if anything had changed.

Finally, something did change.

My blonde bank beauty left the restaurant and crossed at the intersection and came over to my side of the street. She soon disappeared under the camera's view.

I glanced over at the screen showing the front steps. The door was opening.

She was coming up the stairs into the store.

My heart raced and my groin burned. This beautiful lady in her smart little jacket, skirt, stockings and heels was actually visiting this filthy porn shop.

The stairs door opened and and in seconds she passed in front of the counter, mere inches away from me.

She didn't look at me, but took a look around the room. She was captivated by the video of Rita Heat, who now had a seven-inch cock crammed inside her pouty mouth. Her beautifully delicate face was expressionless as she walked down the aisle and browsed the titles in the girl-on-girl rack. She picked a disc box up and looked it over.

Her sweet perfume tantalized my nostrils and in between that and the sucking and slurping noises coming from the Rita Heat video, my cock was now raging. I was afraid of her noticing how horny I was getting, but at the same time, I wondered if she would care if she did notice?

After a few more minutes of browsing, the blonde walked up to the counter and looked at the sign announcing that booths for private viewing were available.

She then stared at me straight in the eye and spoke in an even voice.

"I'd like to rent some time in one of the viewing booths. I'd like to watch that Rita Heat movie."

"Sure. That would be five bucks."

She leaned into me, bringing her delicate face to within inches of mine. Mixed with the scent of sweet perfume was the harshness of beer on her breath.

So that's why she went to lunch! Have a few beers and work up her courage to do this. Did she just plan to do this now, or was it on her mind for a while?

I didn't ask, of course. I was so dizzy with lust and excitement I forgot myself and I leaned my face into hers and kissed her softly on her cheek.

Her voice was husky now, more intimate."Is there a booth in the back just for us?"

"Sure."

"Let's go back there, then. Here's the money."

I pushed her hands back.

"Don't worry about it. Let me lock the front door first."

That's what I did. Then, I walked with her arm in arm to the vacant stall.

We went inside and I locked the door.

She stood before me, trembling, her breath coming in short gasps.

I slowly unbuttoned her jacket and then her blouse. My cock stiffened even more when I saw she wasn't wearing a bra and I was confronted with the glorious vision of her big, stiff-nippled 38Ds. Her flat, beautifully toned abdomen, was nicely set off by a heart-shaped navel piercing. Good to see this mature lady liked keeping up with the times.

"What about my movie?" she asked.

"Why don't we make a little movie of our own?"

I pulled her close to me and wrapped my arms around her waist, running my hands along her impressively hefty ass, squeezing her meaty but muscular ass cheeks through her miniskirt. She kissed me hard on the mouth and our tongues danced about each other.

My probing hands had found the zipper and button at the back of her miniskirt and my clumsy fingers managed to pull the zipper down. The skirt slowly fell from her waist and pooled about her ankles. She stepped away from the skirt, now nude except for her black silk stockings and matching black thong.

She sank to her knees and quickly unzipped my fly and undid my belt buckle, liberating my stiff rod. It had long been standing at attention and was grateful for its newly found freedom. The blonde expertly took it into her velvet smooth mouth and then went to work on it with her well-practiced tongue. My balls were heavy with seed and I could feel the blonde working streamers of pre-cum from my burning head. Every now and again, she took my prick from my mouth and let strands of come and saliva dangle over her face like silver taffy. She then eagerly swallowed it up again, deep throating me and taking me so far into her mouth that my balls bounced against her chin. She really knew how to work a guy, I tell you.

I thrust into her mouth again and again and the pressure in my balls was unbelievable. Finally, I exploded and I shot jet after jet of man juice into her eager throat. She took all my cream and swallowed. Didn't even cough. Now, that's a pro.

It was her turn now to be pleasured. She sat down on the booth's pathetic little stool and spread open her beautiful, long stocking clad legs. She lifted her ass from the stool, so I could pull the thong off her. I took my time, savoring the slow unveiling of her beautiful, completely clean shaven cunt and enjoying every chance to squeeze and massage her nylon encased thighs and legs as my hands guided her thong past her ankles and feet to the floor.

With her legs wide open, I jammed my face right into her perfume-scented slit, diving my tongue deep inside while my finger stroked her clitoris. She threw her head back and moaned and clasped her hand on the back of my head, keeping me in position. A weight pressed against my shoulders and I knew she was scissoring me with her legs, locking them around my head. It was a restraint that I enjoyed. I wanted my face trapped in her sweet-scented snatch, tasting her womanly juices and feeling her groin grind against my mouth. This truly was paradise.

Her whole body shuddered as I ate her and waves and waves of nectar flowed from her.

At long last, she shrieked and grunted and clenched her legs around my neck so tightly it almost hurt.

She had climaxed.

I so badly wanted to lie in her arms and hold her, get recharged and then take her doggy style, but it wasn't to be.

"I've got to get back to the office," she kept saying as she untangled herself from me and pulled her clothes back on. I found myself reluctantly zipping up my pants and shrugging into my t-shirt. I asked if she wanted to wash up first in the nasty little washroom in the back, but she shook her head, fled the booth and ran to the door, barely letting me open it for her.

She was gone and she hadn't even told me her name. But at least I knew where she worked.

Not long afterward, customers trickled back in and Crotchley showed up and things returned to normal. Or sort of.

Around five o'clock, Crotchley ordered me into his office for a conference. I wondered what was up.

He reached into a desk drawer and pulled out something all too familiar.

The blonde's black thong.

He twirled it about on his forefinger, staring at me accusingly. "I think you know what this is."

My face flushed beet red in an inferno of embarrassment. In all the excitement, and in all of my stupid pride in going down on the lady I had spied on for so many months, I had completely forgotten to check the booth to make sure there were no signs left behind of our little encounter.

He turned the computer monitor on his desk toward me. "Here's a little movie of the week for you to watch."

Right there on the monitor, blurry and a bit dark but all too clear just the same, was an image of the blonde on her knees before me, my dick in her mouth.

Crotchley smirked. "I guess you were too dumb to figure out I put security cameras in the booths, not just the ones I told you about. I thought you'd be careful and assume I had a lot more eye in the sky stuff around here than I would let on but I was wrong. You're just another stupid, stinking perv like the rest of the idiots I've hired."

He let the thong fly off his finger. It sailed through the air and landed on my head.

"Take that for the memories and get the hell out of here. If you show up around here again, I'll call the cops."

So ended my career as a clerk in a porn shop. But all wasn't lost. As I said, at least I knew where the blonde worked.

I set off for the bank across the street to cash my last check from Crotchley - and maybe to return the thong to the blonde.

But that's another story.