Lunch Break

Story Info
Breast play with a friend while on her lunch break.
2.1k words
4.29
10k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diana sat in her office frustrated by life's cruelty. Her husband was having prostate problems and thus had no sex drive while she was at the height of her sexual desire. Masturbation usually got her through the rough patches, but the toy she usually used had finally run down and had broken yesterday. It didn't help she had spent an hour before work shopping for a new vibe online. She had several meetings scheduled today, at best she might sneak a quick fingering in the bathroom at lunchtime.

"BBZZZZ..." her alarm went off. It was time for her 10:30 meeting. She packed up her folders and grabbed the lap top with all her presentation data on it and headed to the meeting. It was a dull and boring hour, the bosses all bickered back and forth about the best way to direct the next quarters resources. She was flustered and mentally drained when she returned to her office. She stopped short upon entering her office and stared, someone was sitting at her desk.

"Hi sexy," the handsome brown haired gentleman said as she entered.

Diana wasn't sure if she was hallucinating or not and it took her a minute to recognize Phil. He was a friend from college, but he lived 500 miles away! "Hi," she greeted him and sat down across the desk from him. Her look was still confused as she asked, "What are you doing here?"

Phil put on a fake pout. "I am crushed, you forgot our lunch date?" he reminded her.

It dawned on her that she might not get the lunch quickie after all. "Is it already the 15th?" she asked, looking at the handsome man behind her desk. She had suggested he stop in next time he was in town on business for lunch so they could catch up, but she didn't really believe he would show up when he had sent her the email saying when he would be in town.

"I'm actually a day early," he explained, his eyes roaming over her voluptuous body as she sat across from him. "I hadn't seen you in so long and I didn't want to be rushed by my obligations. Though it appears you might be having a bit of a busy day." He sat back in the chair with a thoughtful look in his eyes. "We could reschedule for dinner if you need me to."

Diana felt herself flush under his piercing gaze. She wanted to cover herself up and fling off her clothes all at the same time. Her body and mind were reeling in confusion. "No, no, we don't need to reschedule." She would love to have lunch with Phil and knew the other girls in the office would be jealous of his casual demeanor and regal good looks.

"What do you need to finish before 'you're' lunch?" he asked her, rolling the chair back rather than standing up. He motioned to her desk inviting her to finish her work.

Diana stood and walked over a bit suspicious of his actions and the way he said the word 'your' or was it 'you're'? Something deep inside quivered at the thought of the second option. She looked at him and pointed out, "You are in my seat." Then she placed her folders on the corner of the desk by the phone.

Phil grinned and leaned to his left. "I like your seat," he responded while staring at the skirt hugging her ass as she dealt with the files.

Diana shivered, but kept her wits. "Just how am I supposed to finish any work with someone staring at my ass?" She turned around, leaning against the edge of the desk. Her heart raced as she realized she was effectively pinned between Phil and the desk.

Phil directed his gaze from her ass to the swell of her breasts, creamy skin visible in the vee of her blouse. "I certainly won't stare at your ass this way," he teased. He directed is gaze up into her eyes and raised a hand, reaching towards her. Her eyes kept shifting from his gaze to his hand and back. It slowly reached towards her shoulder at the edge of her blouse, a single finger running along the edge down towards the top button. Her eyes twinkled with excitement and he caught a glimpse of her tongue licking at the inside of her lip. As his finger reached the top-most button he whispered, "There seems to be something blocking this view though."

Diana could feel her body betraying her, but tried to hold back the lust just a little longer as Phil's finger traced a line of tingling heat down her chest. She nearly exploded when he spoke, it was a quiet whisper, but it still echoed in her head. She didn't trust her voice enough to answer so she just nodded her head in agreement. She was surprised to hear a small whimpering moan escape from her lips as his finger loosened the top button, releasing some of the pressure on her breasts. She looked down into the deep cleavage of her large breasts as the next buttoned was undone, revealing the clasp on her bra. Why she had chosen a front clasp bra this morning, she didn't know, but she was very glad now that she had.

Phil licked his own lips as the clasp of the silky green bra came into view. Once the third button was undone he caressed her cleavage and looked up at her. "Diana? Were you hoping to see me today?" He paused and held her gaze. "Is that why you chose to wear my favorite color and style?" He wet a finger with his tongue and ran it down along her skin to touch the clasp of the bra. "I think we should eat in," he suggested.

She was trembling as he teased, wanting him to go faster, but loving every excruciating second of the foreplay. She remembered how he enjoyed watching her squirm when they had briefly dated long ago. "But, I don't have... any food here." Her breath caught in her throat as she answered him. Phil began working on the clasp of her bra, lack of food didn't really seem to matter as the hooks parted. "Oh yesss... let's eat in." Her answer faded into a moan when the last clasp parted. The pressure of the confining bra released and as her breasts fell free the warmth of strong hands caught them. A jolt ran through her body, her breasts were celebrating a long lost sensation as hands again caressed them.

Diana let her head fall back, eyes closed and relished the feeling of strong hands on her breasts. They were sure and confident, stroking and massaging. She felt a throbbing pressure as her nipples swelled. Phil watched her reactions to his hands kneading and caressing her breasts. He leaned in to kiss the right nipple lightly on the tip. His lips parted and slowly slid over her breast, hands pulling more of her soft mammaries towards his hungry mouth. Diana groaned, "Oh my God!" as his lips closed over her. Her arms wrapped around his head and held him plastered to her breast as he nursed at her teat.

Several minutes passed as Phil suckled and slurped on her ripe nipple. When she finally let him breathe, he licked his way around her right breast. Diana shivered as he made his way under, licking the sensitive crease beneath. She looked at him, "Now the left," she encouraged. It was Phil's turn to moan as he made his way up between her breasts grinning at her from the valley on her bosom.

Around and around he licked over her left breast closing in tighter and tighter. Diana was giddy with anticipation as the circles closed closer to her stiff swollen nipple. The areolae were raised up more than she could ever remember before. Then her mind reeled as Phil used both hands to squeeze her breast, finishing with him sucking her nipple entirely into his warm mouth. The pulsing of hands in sync with his suckling made it feel as if her whole breast was in Phil's mouth. She ran her hands through his hair partly to encourage and partly just to hang on.

Phil gorged himself on her breasts. He loved large soft succluent breasts and Diana's were the best. They were soon slick with saliva as he licked and sucked, sliding easily around and under as he nipped and nibbled. When he felt her trembling he knew the time was right. "On the count of three you will orgasm my sweet," he stated simply and directly. Diana wanted to argue, but wasn't certain she would even make it to the count of three. She simply nodded her head as she watched him sit back a bit in the chair.

Phil lifted and gently pushed at Diana's hips. In her current postion this forced her to sit on the desk and slide back a bit. With his left hand on her breast rolling a nipple his right hand slid up her thigh and parted her legs. "Thats cheating," she pointed out. Even as his finger found her panties soaked through with her juices.

He leaned forward and whispered into her ear, his hot breath making her quiver. "All is fair in love." There was a brief pause, then "One." His lips moved down to her neck. His finger slid under the panties and into her damp pussy. She gasped and arched her back, a small orgasm rushing through her from every place he was touching.

He continued kissing his way down her neck and under her breast. He removed his finger when he neared her nipple. She whimpered as it slid free and her eyes opened. Phil locked his gaze on hers and smeared the juices onto her left nipple. Then held up two fingers side by side, "Two." He leaned in and slurped up the glistening nipple, his two fingers tracing down her front and under the skirt to slip once again within her. This time he searched within for the G-spot and began to rub.

Diana trembled and groaned, her hips rolling with a desperate need. She could feel the tension building deep within her. Her body was literally tingling she was so excited. Then the lips left their perch on her breast and she opened her eyes. Phil was right there, his deep blue eyes swallowing her completely. He kissed her, a gentle lingering kiss upon her lips. The fingers within slipped out until just the tips were brushing against her labia as his lips brushed hers.

Her lips parted, a small whimper escaped as Phil pulled back slightly. Then she heard, "Three." And his lips pressed against hers hard and driving. Even as her mouth opened to accept his hungry probing tongue, three fingers drove deep and hard into her. Phil positioned his thumb to hit her clit as the fingers stretched her wider. All responses from her were muffled by his kiss. His left hand wrapped behind her and held her tightly as the big orgasm ripped through her.

Diana groaned and tried to arch. Her hands gripped Phil's head as they both probed and partook of the passion that had been aroused. Her body lit up within seconds of the fingers and thumb finding their targets. Phil had played her body perfectly and she didn't want it to end. She melted into his kiss, heat rising from every pore on her body. For several minutes the sensations built, wave after wave until she felt as if she was floating. When she realized that the kiss had broken she opened her eyes. Phil's eyes were right there twinkling and grinning at her.

He stood there and wrapped her in his arms as she sat on her desk. She listened to the beat of his heart steady and strong as he held her. Once she got her bearings again she glanced at the clock. "Lunch break is almost over," she pointed out with disappointment filling her voice.

Phil nodded his head, "Yes, but you were delicious." He licked his fingers to drive home the point. Diana shuddered watching him lick the fingers that had brought her so much pleasure moments before. "Maybe you can get away for dinner?" he suggested. "The hotel has a very nice restaurant." He kissed her and lifted her down into her desk chair, then kissed her lightly on the lips. "Call me if you can." He placed a card on her desk and headed for the door.

She looked at his business card and then up at Phil. "Thank you, I will do my best to get away for dinner." She answered, then sank back into the chair, not quite ready to return to the real world yet.