Lunch Break Quicky

Story Info
A stranger fucks Kristy's ass on his lunch break.
2.1k words
4.59
5.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is based on a real encounter I had just recently. 

As a sissy faggot fuck doll, I love hooking up with random guys and letting them use me however they see fit so that they can empty their balls and then get on with all the important stuff that they have to do for the day. Honestly, their wives and girlfriends ought to be taking care of all of that for them, but sadly that's not always the case. I don't mind filling in for all the real girls out there though. It makes me feel like I'm being useful, like I've found my place in this world, but it also makes me feel like nothing more than a fuck doll which is of course what every sissy wants. 

One day not too long ago a guy hit me up and said he wanted his cock sucked on his lunch break. Obviously I was more than happy to help him out, but my house was too far for him to drive on his lunch break. We both decided that it would be better to meet up in a Walmart parking lot that was close to him. His windows had dark tint so the idea was that I could just suck him off in his truck and then he could get back to his job. I'm always down to swallow a load of yummy cum so I didn't hesitate to accept the opportunity. 

I was already dolled up since I was planning on spending my day serving cock. I was wearing a plaid skirt with black stockings and boots with a white floral top. I also had on my pink cage under my thong, and a pretty red heart-shaped butt plug in my ass. I quickly got in my car and headed to the store. I didn't want him to be any longer on his lunch break than he needed to be. 

He was easy to find in the big Walmart parking lot. He parked at the end of a row and his truck had a big Confederate flag on the back glass and a Trump 2024 bumper sticker. For a second I thought maybe I should flake out on this guy but then I decided that cock was cock and I was hungry for some cum. I parked on the passenger side of his truck and proceeded to climb into the front passenger seat.

 

I had never asked for pics or anything when we were chatting so I didn't know what to expect. When I opened the door to the truck I looked over into the driver's seat and there he was. He was a big burly working class man with large biceps and a thick salt and pepper beard. My eyes then went down to his crotch where I saw that he had already had his jeans opened and his thick uncircumcised cock was just laying there semi-erect waiting for a cock sucking faggot like me to tend to it. 

I climbed in quick and closed the door, then I saw a smirk on his face as he said in a deep manly voice gesturing to his penis, "There it is. Start sucking."

I didn't want to waste any of his time or mine, and I really needed to taste his cock, so I pulled up his center console, got on my knees in the passenger seat and leaned over into his lap. Then, I took his heavy meat in my hand and guided it to my mouth. He let out a deep sigh as my warm mouth engulfed his needy cock head. I loved how he tasted like sweat and I loved that he had a distinct working man musk. I worked his cock like a pro while taking in the smell. 

His penis was rock hard in no time and throbbing in my mouth. At first he just sat back and enjoyed himself, moaning from time to time, but after a few minutes I felt him pull my skirt up and start fondling my ass cheeks with his rough hands. It only took a few seconds before his hand grazed by the butt plug in my asshole. I could feel him sort of leaning over to look at it, and then he asked, "you got a plug up your ass?" 

"Mmm hmm." I replied while continuing to suck his dick. 

"You're a real fuckin slut, huh?" 

That's when I popped his cock out of my mouth and said, "you have no idea!" Then, I giggled and started deep throating his member. Or at least I tried. I only made it about two thirds of the way down before gagging and pulling back up. He didn't seem to mind though. He put his hand on the top of my head and bucked his hips up to meet my efforts while he continued to play with my ass. He was pulling and twisting my plug which felt so fucking good I began moaning on his cock.

All of a sudden, the man said, "Fuck work. I need some of that ass." I started to raise my head up, but he kept his hand firmly on the top of my head and held me down on his cock. 

"You keep sucking. My house is close by. I'm going to drive us there and fuck you real quick." I couldn't really say anything with my mouth full of cock, but I mumbled my consent from his lap. 

It seemed like he was driving fast and making lots of turns. I obviously had no idea where we were going since he was fucking my mouth while he drove. He told me to keep my ass in the air and every once in a while he would reach over and smack my bare ass cheeks nice and hard. I was loving every minute of it. I don't think we were driving for more than like five or ten minutes when he pulled into a driveway and then on into a garage. He clicked the garage door button sending the door back down and everything got pretty dark before he finally said, "we're here." 

I sat up wiping my mouth and he quickly opened his door and got out. I got out on the passenger side and took in my surroundings. His garage was large and full of tools and boxes. Typical stuff. I started to walk towards him as he came around the front of the truck. I figured he'd lead me inside to a bedroom or something, but no. 

Pointing his finger at a small metal desk against the wall he said, "bend over that desk and drop your panties." 

I kind of stuttered out an 'okay,' and did what he told me to do. I went to the desk, lifted my skirt, and pulled my panties down to my ankles, then I bent over the cold metal top. Essentially locked inside his cold dark garage, I was completely vulnerable and at his mercy. It all turned me on so much I could feel cum leaking out of my chastity cage. I heard him moving up behind me so I grabbed some lube from my little purse and handed it to him. 

"Pull that plug out of your ass." He said, taking the lube from me. 

I slowly pulled the plug from my pretty pink hole and held it in my hand. I could hear him greasing up his shaft behind me. Then, he sat the bottle of lube on the desk in front of me and started spanking my ass with his cock. FAP FAP FAP! 

"You ready for this?" 

"Y-yes." I stuttered.

"Good, because it'll have to be quick." Then, he aimed his cock head right at my slightly gaped hole and shoved his way inside me. 

"Gaghh! Fuuck!" I cried out as his cock slid deep inside me with his first thrust. I wasn't quite ready for his thick member and it hurt. 

"Sorry. I'll be fast." And then, the stranger grabbed my hips and started pounding away at my poor little hole. 

I moaned and groaned and cried out...

"Fuuuck! Oh my God! Unghh AGHHH!" 

He just kept on slamming his cock into my ass. I instinctively tried to crawl away from the onslaught, but my cheap boots weren't getting any traction on the slick garage floor so my legs were just flailing about helplessly. I realized that I wasn't going anywhere and there wasn't anything I could do but take my ass pounding.

The stranger was a big guy. He must have weighed 230 pounds and he was using every pound of his mass to force himself as deep as he could inside of me with every thrust. The tops of my thighs were being repeatedly slammed into the edge of the desk and I knew I'd have huge bruises tomorrow. He just grunted like a wild beast with no concern whatsoever about the piece of flesh that he was using. I was just meat to him. 

Suddenly, I heard his phone ringing. 

"Ahhh shit!" Clearly unhappy with the interruption, the stranger reached for his phone. "It's my boss, I gotta take it. You be quiet." 

"O-okay." I was just happy for a reprieve from the brutal butt fucking I was getting.

The stranger answered his phone. It sounded like his boss was wondering where he was. I guess he'd already overstayed his lunch break, but he didn't seem worried about it. He was in the middle of making up some lame excuse as he started slowly sliding his fat dick in and out of my ass. I whimpered ever so slightly and put the butt plug in my mouth as a gag. He must have seen me do it, because he started pumping harder while he was lying to his boss. 

"I shouldn't be too much longer. See ya soon." Then, he threw his phone down on the desk. "Enough playing around, I need to cum." 

Playing around? He was just 'playing around' this whole time? Grabbing both of my hips once again, he starting fucking me like he hated me, I mean he was seriously beating my ass up with his cock. Grunting and groaning he rammed his cock in and out of my helpless little fuck hole like a rabid monster. Thankfully my ass was a little more used to his penis at this point but it was still incredibly intense. He was just pounding me with so much force and passion that my head was bumping into the wall in front of me. 

Finally, he got what he wanted. He slammed into me balls deep one final time and with his thrust he pulled me up from the desk to my tip toes. Then, with a deep guttural groan he seeded my sissy pussy. His cock throbbed and twitched inside of me as it launched shot after shot of hot semen into my guts. He quivered and shook through his orgasm which felt incredible on my end, and I'm guessing that he hadn't ejaculated in a long time because he came so much! 

As soon as his orgasm dissipated and his head was clear he yanked his cock out of my used up ass and said, "alright, get your shit. Let's go." 

Then, he grabbed some paper towels from a spool on the wall and quickly wiped himself clean while I quickly popped the butt plug back in, trapping his seed inside me, and pulled my panties up. He didn't say another word, he just zipped up and hopped in the truck. I did the same. Before I knew it we were flying down the road back to the Walmart. 

On the way back he told me that I had the best pussy he'd ever fucked. He also said that I really knew how to take a cock. I was absolutely glowing from all the compliments he was giving me. Finally, after we got back to the parking lot where my car was he said he was going to have to use my holes again sometime real soon. I told him that he could use me anytime he needed to and gave him my phone number. 

The first thing I did when I got home was remove the plug from my ass and put it in my mouth. I could taste his cum all over it and it was so yummy. I then began to finger fuck my asshole, removing my fingers from time to time and sucking all of his creamy load off of them. Finally, I got a dildo out and slid it inside my bussy. While I bounced up and down on it I also held a vibrator against my chastity cage. In this way, I relived the quick encounter in my head. It didn't take long before I came so fucking hard I shot my own sissy juice across the length of my bed! 

I sure hope I hear from him again real soon.