Lunch Date

Story Info
Two friends meet to grab lunch.
1.8k words
4.13
2.9k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She agreed to meet her guy friend for lunch. Her boyfriend wasn't much for what he thought was adventurous foods, she on the other hand was always excited to try new foods. Her friend had been to the place she was interested in and offered to take her.

During the drive he caught her stealing glances at him. She was so captivated by his brown skin and the veins on his hands and arms. She was fair skinned with soft round features, he would call her adorable and he knew it always made her glow. The thick tension in the car was punctuated with brief small talk. Both their hearts raced the entire drive.

Lunch was at a lazy pho restaurant, the food was great but service there is always slow. It didn't matter though, it gave them more time to talk and calm their nerves. The bill came and they paid and left.

When they got back to the car they sat there in silence, him not wanting to start the car signaling the end of their time together, and her at a loss for words because she didn't have the courage to tell him what was racing through her mind. The tension was even greater than before lunch. Their eyes surveyed each other's bodies, looking for any sign to proceed with brimming lust. Legs wiggled open and shut from all the blood flow between them. Not a single move was made but the air in the car was rife with passion.

Then he broke the silence, asking for the company while he took care of a few things real quick at Target. Inside she rejoiced, it was an excuse to prolong the date. But was it a date? She had a long term boyfriend and he was married with a family. Stop being stupid she told herself, it's just a couple friends keeping company while they take care of errands.

Inside Target he meandered from place to place, it seemed like he didn't actually have any errands. She was okay with that, she enjoyed catching his glances at her and the way he smiled when they locked eyes. They ended up looking at men's shirts and he found a few that he wanted her opinion on. She followed him to the dressing room, it was a Wednesday night and the store felt empty. Inside the fitting room she sat on the red stool in the corner, while he tried on a shirt.

The shape of his body took her breath away, he was lean and fit, his skin was a brown that she never considered attractive until meeting him. She felt a spark of electricity between her legs, her panties already drenched from the car ride over. He looked over and caught her staring. He made a half smile and closed the distance making her heart race even faster. The air between them was hot, he stared into her eyes and reached down between her legs. She gasped as he found her soaked panties.

Her mind was racing, "choke me,'' she whimpered.

She rocked her hips into his open hand. With him looming over her she felt so vulnerable, he reached down and firmly grasped her neck. The touch was absolutely electrifying, she closed her eyes and leaned her head back. She could feel his breath on her face and his soft lips on hers as she melted. The world was spinning, she forgot where she was, she forgot about everything, it was just him and her in the void. As the kissing grew in passion she grabbed her shirt and freed her breasts. He leaned back to take the sight of her in, her legs spread, her big porcelain colored breasts, the ravenous look in her eyes. He hesitated while taking the moment in, she instinctively started playing with her tits to draw him back in. Her plan worked, his lips crashed into hers, passionate kisses, lustful rubbing between her legs. Two beings just grinding against one another in euphoria.

He pulled back and she looked at him confused. He stood up straight and pulled out his aching cock. The skin tone on his dick was darker than the rest of him with the edge of the head slightly pink. She smiled at the sight and pulled him by his hips to her. His cock was unbelievably hard, so hard it refused any direction but straight up. She drew him in and she could feel him shivering from the sensation. Once he was in her mouth she would rim the head with her tongue then engulf him to the base. When she full control of him she massaged the head of his cock by swallowing over and over. She giggled at his body contracted each time. Peering up his muscular body she hoped to catch a glimpse of his face. Past his defined abs, beyond his chiseled chest she found his face. His mouth was open, lips quivering, and eyes clenched shut.

She felt so much power in the moment, watching someone as muscular as him reduced to a quivering mess. Then she realized it, she had lied to herself about the idea, but here it was, she was his slave. It made her ravenous, she reached around and with two handfuls of his ass she plunged him deeper into her welcoming mouth. He gasped uncontrollably, salty precum oozed into the back of her mouth. She was a slave fucking his cock with her soft mouth in the dressing room.

Suddenly he pulled away from her, yanked her off the stool and onto the ground. In an instant her legs were over her head exposing panties from under her skirt. He snatched off her soaked panties and buried his face where they were. He explored every fold of her holes with his mouth, licking from her tight pink asshole to her clit, then kissing and sucking down each side and repeating. His heavy breaths sent chills down the backs of her thighs, his firm grip on her legs denied any chance of refusal. She giggled at the position she was in and reached up pushing his face further into her. They were servants to each other at that moment, their only existence was to fulfill one another's desire for flesh. He licked, sucked, and probed every part of her down there; she couldn't help but grind her hips into his unrelenting work.

When she had enough, she pushed his face away from her sloppy mess. He knew what she wanted, his rigid cock gilded deep into her while he kissed her passionately. Their saliva mixing with her pussy juices and his precum, she was in ecstasy. His hand once again found her throat, while sliding his length in and out of her like a machine. He throttled his group with each of her moans, controlling her sounds. He was in total control of her.

Her hands were frantic, one playing with her massive milky tits and the other rubbing her labia against his shaft. When her hand became drenched she would bring it to her mouth sucking her slick wetness then sharing it with him through passionate kisses. Her orgasms came in cascades, waterfalls of bliss one after the other.

Time stood still, there was nothing else but the two of them rocking back and forth for what felt like forever. He leaned in and whispered, "Whose pussy is this?"

The boldness of the question elevated her, she grinned. Then, she heard a voice that replied with his name. Was that her? It didn't sound like her own voice, but there it was again moaning his name in cadence to his hips.

He groaned "who's girl are you?"

The voice responded again, but with her boyfriend's name. She was confused, was that her answering him? Was she in control of her own body? She heard the voice for a third time, whispering "this is your pussy" over and over to his rhythm.

Each time she whispered he inched closer to the edge, pumping to his limit. With a loud guttural grunt he thrusted hard and deep into her dripping cunt unloading all of the tension from the date. His cum was everywhere, in her pussy, dripping onto her asshole and down on the floor.

They lay there as they felt the earth's spin bring them back to reality. They collected themselves and their things giggling to each other as they ran out of the store.

As they drove back to her car, their lust for flesh needed more. She pulled her tits out and started playing with them to get his attention. She didn't need to, he was still hard as a rock from earlier. He looked over with a grin and unzipped his jeans. She pounced on him while he drove, she tasted her pussy, his cum, and their sweat on his cock. His moans were louder than before. He made no effort to be quiet this time, she loved hearing him moan each time she gagged on his hard dick. He held the back of her head to push further into her throat. She moaned harder the deeper he fucked her mouth, she loved it, being his toy, his source of release. She rubbed her pussy frantically as the pace of his thrusts increased.

"That's it, my mouth is better than your wife's pussy, give me that load," she thought.

In an instant he unloaded deep into her as hard as the dressing room. His thick seed spraying into her throat put her over the edge. The volume of his semen thrilled her, making her orgasm instantly.

There they were, two filthy animals contorted in ecstasy. Somehow they made it back to her car on campus. He made small talk about something, it didn't matter, she wasn't listening. She just used it as an excuse to lose herself in his stare. God he was hot, she was living the filthiest fantasy of being the other woman, the sexual thing for a successful man. She was the dark secret that could ruin him if people knew. She grinned as she thought this, the power she held over his life and at the same time his physical power over her, his dominance. Her pussy tingled at the power balance between them.

They both knew there was no future in this, only the present. So long as they lived in the present they could continue to exist in this world. The moment hopes drifted to the future together this world would collapse.

They kept in touch, though not regularly for fear of emotions developing. Sometimes they would go for months without talking, but occasionally, she would reach out to him. He would always be so kind to her no matter how long it had been since they last spoke. He loved the sound of her voice and hearing her perspective on things.

Sometimes they would even meet up, sometimes the passion would spill over and other times they could contain it.