Lunch Time

Story Info
A day at the office...
2.3k words
3.95
15.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,702 Followers

Lunch Time

I arrived at the office at 7:45 as always, a few minutes early in case there's traffic. I swiped my badge and entered through the front. I work for mid-sized tech firm as an analyst and today was just gonna be normal day. A few Microsoft Teams meetings and some programs to review.

I did what I always do when I get to work, set up my desk, get the stuff out of my bag that I'd need, including my headphones. Working in a cubicle, the bosses didn't like radios or loud music playing, but allowed us to have Spotify on our work computers. I powered up the docking station and went to get a cup of coffee.

"Morning, Frank," Jim said in the break room as I was pouring a cup.

"Hey, Jim," I replied to my colleague who worked in finance.

"Did you watch the Suns game last night?" he asked

"Nah, I watched some Netflix," I replied, knowing he was more of a basketball fan then I was.

"Can't believe they couldn't beat Memphis," he lamented.

"It's early yet," I told him as I went back to my desk. "See ya, later."

He nodded as I returned and started checking my e-mails. I saw that a few products were going to final testing, so I knew I'd have some work to do. You know what it's like, somedays you're just sitting around, waiting for something to come your way.

"Morning, Frank," Stacey, my boss, said coming up to my desk.

"Morning, Stace," I replied.

"Are you in the 10:00 review meeting today?" she asked as I checked my calendar.

"No, I don't think so," I told her.

"I'll send you a link," she replied. "I think development is gonna try and do an end-run around us and I need backup."

"Sure," I replied.

"Thanks," she said as she went to her office.

I didn't mind pitching in on the meeting. Stacey was a good boss and only really only brought me into meetings when she needed to. I answered a few quick e-mails before I pulled up the code of a new software upgrade.

"Hey, Frank?" Melinda, my cubicle neighbor, said to get my attention.

"Yeah?"

"Can you look at this file I'm sending you?" she asked. "I think there's a bug, but I can't find it."

"Sure," I replied. "Just got it."

"Thanks," she said. "New tie?"

"Yeah," I replied, indicating the item I'd bought last week.

"Looks good," she said approvingly.

"Thanks," I replied, as I went through her program.

Three hours later, I was in the break room, grabbing a snack after going through Melinda's program and the meeting Stacey wanted me in. I saw Laurie, the receptionist in there.

"Hey, Laurie," I said, grabbing a muffin from the tray.

"Hi, Frank," Laurie said, giving me a smile. I learned long ago to always treat support staff well, so I always made sure to be kind to her. "We're getting pizza for lunch today, want me to make sure they get a Meat Lovers for you?"

"I'll eat anything," I said plainly, smiling at her and silently thanking her for getting my favorite.

"I'll make sure you get a couple slices," Laurie said.

"Thanks, Laurie, see ya later," I said, returning to my desk.

I sent over Melinda's program and was working on my notes from the meeting when Eric came up to my desk.

"Hey Frank?" he said coming up.

"Yeah?" I said, turning to look at him.

"Do we still have the old 22B program somewhere in the system?" he asked.

"It's on the spare file drive," I replied. "Part of the backups."

"Thanks, man," he replied, returning to his desk. I'd somehow gotten the reputation of always knowing where things were in the company. Just wish it would get me a raise.

I returned to my work when I heard the lunch buzzer ring. I took a large gulp of my water and slid out of my shoes, securing my station. I loosened my tie and set it on my desk while unbuckling my pants and shoving them and my underwear to the floor. I lifted up my shirt and placed it over my chair while I got my socks off.

"Hey," Melinda said coming right over, naked already since she wore a dress today. "I think I need to thank you for helping me out earlier..."

"It was no problem, but sure!" I said as Melinda got to her knees. She was sucking hard on my cock, trying to get a rise out of it as I could hear the first moans of the day come through the office. Melinda was taking me all the way down her throat as I started face fucking her, like I knew she enjoyed.

She came off my cock and smiled, bending over my chair, and spreading her ass cheeks. While her ass may have been a bit flat, her pussy was hairless and inviting as I started eating her out. I could tell she was already fairly wet, but a little extra never hurts!

I dove in and ate her clamshell, Melinda squealing all the while. I'd been going for a minute before I felt my ass cheeks separating and a tongue going over my brown hole. I turned around and saw Stacey there.

"Don't mind, do you?" she asked with a smirk.

"Never do," I grinned as I got up and rolled on a condom. I plunged into Melinda and she started howling, I think trying to outdo the girl in billing who was probably being DP'd already with her huge tits.

I wanted to get Melinda off quickly while Stacey came up and made out with me. It wasn't long before Melinda came hard.

"Fuck, fuck, FUCK!" as she squirted all over the carpet. She got up and kissed me as she left out of the cubicle.

"Wanna 'cum' to my office?" Stacey said, biting my earlobe.

"Actually, I have to thank Laurie first..." I said with a smirk.

"Oooh, good idea," Stacey said, "let's bring her too."

We exited the cubicle and walked toward the reception desk. Jim was double teaming an analyst with a new guy from billing. Melinda was in the middle of daisy chain with two new hires while a bunch of guys stroked their cocks at the display.

Laurie had a girl eating her out behind her desk when she saw us.

"Hey Frank..." she said as she pushed the girl away from her cunt.

"Ready for that meeting, Laurie...?" Stacey asked, getting a vehement nod in reply.

Both women led me to Stacey's office, smacking a random ass here and there. Laurie got on the desk and spread her legs as Stacey sat on her face. I grabbed a condom and rolled it on while I fingered her. I shoved myself into Laurie, knowing she didn't like gentle, remembering the gangbang she staged at the holiday party.

"Fuck me, Frank!" I heard muffled through Stacey's snatch. I pounded her cunt while Stacey leaned over to make out with her, putting one of my hands on her tit. I then saw Laurie reach around and start fingering Stacey's ass. She moaned out and creamed Laurie's face soon after. I leaned down and bit softly on Laurie's nipple causing her to cum quickly.

"My turn!" Stacey announced, getting off Laurie's face as Laurie got off the desk. Stacey got a bottle of lube out and rubbed it all over my condom-covered cock. Laurie helped by lubing up Stacey's asshole. Once both were done, Stacey braced herself against the desk while Laurie held her ass cheeks open.

"FUCK!" Stacey moaned as I slid slowly into her asshole. I took a medium pace with her as Laurie went behind me and started rimming my ass. I pulled Stacey's hair, wrenching her head back.

"Yes!" Stacey howled. "Fuck my ass like a bitch! Shove that cock up my shit hole!"

That was usually her signal to up my pace so I did, Laurie struggling to keep her tongue connected to me. Then I looked behind me and saw she was actually getting fucked by a VP with a strap on.

This went on for a few minutes before, I announced I was gonna cum. Stacey, who'd been frigging her clit since I'd entered her, moaned out as I shoved hard into her, my cum hitting the tip of the condom.

I pulled out of Stacey and took the condom off. Laurie grabbed it and started sucking my cum out.

"Laurie! Share!" Stacey said, leading to a cummy make out between the two.

"I think I'm gonna use the bathroom," I announced.

"See ya later," I heard from Stacey as she joined Laurie and the VP.

"Don't forget the pizza," Laurie said.

"Just leave a few slices on my desk," I said as I exited.

I went out to the main office where the interns were all getting butt-fucked, part of their training/initiation. Eric asked if I wanted to join, but I told him I needed to pee.

"No worries, see ya later," he said as he shoved his cock into an open asshole.

I got stopped a few more times before I got to the bathroom, seeing a few guys stroking themselves to a daisy chain. I stepped up to an empty stall.

"Hi, Sherry," I said once I was in.

"Hey, Frank!" she said warmly. "Need to go?"

I nodded as she shoved her tits together and opened her mouth.

Sherry was the best of the "potty" girls. She never closed her eyes and always had a smile on her face. I covered tits and face as well as I could, smacking my cock against her cheek when I was finished. Sherry dutifully sucked the last bit of pee from my cockhead.

"Thanks again, Sherry!" I said.

"Anytime for you, Frank," she said as I slipped out and another woman came in.

Once I exited the bathroom, I could see the pizza boy in the lobby, joining in on Laurie's blowbang. He wasn't the regular guy, so I'm betting he was getting a special treat as I headed back to the main office.

I was looking for a group to join when a group found me.

"Hey, Frank," Ashley said, with Mary Ann behind her. "Wanna party?"

"Sure," I said as they each took one of my hands to an open mat. Both of them looked thoroughly fucked already, but I wasn't gonna look a gift horse in the mouth.

They laid me down and got to work, Mary Ann sucking my cock while Ashley grinded on my face. Her pussy was a bit used, but it still tasted good as she started moaning. Mary Ann was able to get me hard fairly quickly and slid a condom down me.

The girls held onto each other as they rode me. I couldn't see terribly well, but I could see Ashley biting into Mary Ann's tit, causing her to shudder and slam down even harder on me.

"Fuck me!" she bellowed. "Bite that shit while Frank pounds my cunt!!!"

I thrusted up harder and soon Mary Ann was cumming, spraying me and Ashley with cum. Ashley got off me and licked the cum off as Mary Ann replaced the condom for her. Ashley then got on me in reverse while Mary Ann made out with me.

Ashley was certainly tighter than she seemed earlier as I fucked her. I was slapping her ass while Mary Ann quickly lubed up a finger and stuck it up her ass.

"FUCK!" Ashley said bucking. "Fuck me! Fuck my cunt and shithole!"

Ashley always had a mouth on her as Mary Ann and I fucked her. She was grabbing her tits and twisting her nipples hard as she seemed to just be having one long orgasm.

"Fuck me! USE ME! Use me like the worthless whore I am!" Ashley bellowed as she was quivering.

"FUCK!" I screamed as I blew into the condom. Ashley quickly got up and carefully rolled condom off, sharing the load between the two.

"Thanks, Frank," Mary Ann stated as they walked off.

That was about the time the buzzer went off and I returned to my desk. Laurie had left the pizza on my desk with a note saying thanks. I put my clothes back on and logged back on.

I ate my pizza as I went back over some testing code, seeing if there were errors.

"Are we still on schedule for second stage testing on LL4?" Stacey asked, coming to my desk.

"We are if IT can manage their bots better than last time," I told her.

"Right..." Stacey said, looking to the ceiling in frustration. "Go see Emmett and see where they stand."

"You want me to talk to the VP of IT?" I asked.

"If it comes from me, he'll think we're just bitching. If you go, he'll take it seriously."

I blew a deep breath and headed to his office, seeing Ashley and Mary Ann at their desks outside it.

"Need to see him?" Mary Ann asked.

"If he's free," I said.

"Go on in, Frank," Ashley said.

I walked in and talked with the IT VP about the issues. He fought back reflexively, but luckily, I convinced him of the need to bring his bots under control.

I reported back to Stacey and she said she'd set up a wider conference call tomorrow. I went back on the project until I saw it was five. I logged off and powered down and headed out.

"Bye, Frank," Laurie said as I left. "Say hi to the wife for me."

"Will do," I replied, knowing how much they loved each other's company.

I headed to my car and headed home, waiting for another day of work tomorrow.

THE END

rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,702 Followers