Luscious Cones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled her panties back up into place, adjusting her skirt and wiping at her face, and went straight into the bathroom after Bill let her leave. She splashed cold water over her face and redid her ponytail, trying to calm herself enough to go back out front and face Debbie.

"What happened?" Debbie looked at her wide-eyed when she came back out to the front. Charlie shook her head.

"Just... got in trouble over wearing the sweatshirt," she shrugged.

"Oh," Debbie just stared back at her, smartly choosing not to ask anything else.

Bill tossed the sweatshirt back to her when they were closing up the shop. She waited until she was in Layla's car to pull it on. She confided in Layla about getting into trouble, but not about the spanking. Bill had reminded her before she left his office that she was not to discuss anything that goes on at the shop with anyone else, that she had signed an agreement stating she wouldn't. And now she was actually scared about what would happen if she did.

She worked the closing shift and now it was way past eleven and she just wanted to go to bed. Of course, when she walked into Chase's apartment, he had a friend there, sitting on the sofa, playing Super Nintendo and drinking beers. She needed to get her own place.

"Hey, Charlie, you remember my friend John? From high school?" Charlie vaguely remembered. He was really smart and mom always pointed him out as an example to Chase. She nodded.

"Hey," she plopped down in the chair, wincing immediately because her ass was still sore from the spanking.

"Hey," John gave her a quick glance. "You ok?"

"It's just been a rough day at work," she told them. "I'm exhausted."

"Oh..." Chase thought for just a minute. "Do you want to go crash in my bed? I'll take the sofa tonight?"

"That sounds excellent, thanks," she didn't hesitate to get up and leave the room.

"Nice seeing you again," John called out as she left the room.

"You too." Charlie was under the covers and out cold within five minutes. It's been ages since she's slept in a bed and she didn't even care at the moment that Chase had his girlfriend, Amanda, over several nights a week and she had no idea when he last changed his sheets.

Amanda was actually the one who came up with an idea for the no bra issue that Charlie had been struggling with when wearing the work uniform. She picked Charlie up from work one day and eyed her skeptically, lingering her gaze over her chest. Charlie looked down to see her hard nipples pointing out through the tank top and rolled her eyes.

"I'm not allowed to wear a bra under this, it supposedly messes with the esthetic of the uniform if the bra straps are showing," she explained to Amanda.

"Geez," Amanda pulled out of the parking lot. "And those headlights you all point at the customers don't?" Charlie giggled. "That has a built-in shelf bra, right?"

"Yeah, but it doesn't do much for my 32Cs."

"Right, but what I was just thinking is that it could hold something else, something that would help with the nipple situation," Amanda told her.

"Like what?" Charlie watched the brunette in her mid-20s consider this for a moment, her expression shifting as she thought.

"How about shoulder pads? You can probably get some cheap at some thrift shop. I might even have some in some old jacket I don't wear anymore that I could cut out and give you. I think they would do the trick." It wasn't a bad suggestion.

The shoulder pads definitely did the trick and looked quite unnoticeable, Charlie thought. She got through three full shifts using them before, after staring her down for a long minute, Bill called her back into his office. It was a somewhat busy weekday afternoon. There wasn't a line out of the door, but people came and went in a pretty constant stream. There were three of them at the counter and she had been filling orders for the other two girls, avoiding having to talk to the customers. Bill closed and locked the door after she walked through it and she felt the lump in her throat again.

He came closer to her and she tried to back away from him, but within two steps, her back hit the wall and she was trapped. Bill reached out for her, unceremoniously pulling down the front of her tank top, letting her breasts and the shoulder pads spill out. Charlie's breath caught as she stood in front of him, exposed, again.

"What the hell is this?" He asked her, his brow furrowed.

"I... umm... thought that it would look more professional and discreet if umm... my nipples weren't showing through the tank top," she stammered, staring down at the floor where the shoulder pads that Amanda had given her were now laying at her feet.

"No," Bill shook his head. "This is unacceptable." He crossed his arms in front of his chest. "This is an unauthorized alteration of your uniform."

"I'm sorry," she squeaked out, wanting so badly to pull her tank top back up over her breasts, but being afraid to do so until Bill told her she could.

"I really didn't expect, Charlotte, that of all the girls, you'd be the one giving me all this trouble." Her face flushed as she looked down. She really had never been in trouble anywhere before, except at home. Her teachers never had cause to call home or send her to the principal's office. Bill backed away, sitting down in the straight chair again and Charlie could guess what was coming. "Across my lap, now," Bill demanded. Charlie instinctively moved to pull up her tank top over her breasts but Bill interrupted her. "No," he barked. "Keep them out until I tell you you can put them away."

Charlie came closer to him, her eyes on the brink of tears, and Bill pulled her down across his lap baring her ass for the spanking. Her breasts pressed against the fabric of his jeans, nipples already hard and jostling against him as she received the slaps on her ass. This was humiliating and yet there was that barely perceptible feeling that there was something arousing about it too. Especially in that moment when Bill brushed his hand down between her legs again. This time, he didn't pull away as quickly either, his fingers pressed into her slit and against her entrance. Charlie stayed still, holding her breath.

"You know what," Bill's fingers pulled away and he grasped her underneath her arms, pulling her upright, "seeing as how this is your second offense already and you are now causing me a certain amount of discomfort with those tits and ass of yours," Charlie looked over at him after pulling her panties back up over her tender ass.

Bill was undoing the belt and fly on his pants where she could see an impressively sized erection straining against the zipper. Charlie froze, watching him. There was a smirk on his face as he pulled his massive, hard cock through the fly of his boxers, stroking it in his hand. He crooked his finger, calling her over, even though she was standing right next to him. She took a step closer and he pointed a finger to the floor between his wide-open knees. Charlie came to stand between them, trying to keep her eyes on Bill's face and not on his cock. Her heart raced thinking about what he'd want her to do next.

"Kneel down, Charlotte," he told her. She wasn't sure whether she did it because she didn't know how else to respond, or because her legs grew weak under her and she just plain sank down to the floor. "I need your mouth on my dick." She breathed out heavily, trying to figure out whether there was anything she could say to avoid doing this. Nothing was coming to mind. "Don't think of it as punishment, think of it as... I get to determine what your tasks throughout the day are, while you're at work and I'm paying you, and right now, I decided that your task is to suck my dick. So get to it, before I start docking your pay."

Charlie lowered her mouth down towards his waiting cock, reaching her tongue to circle the tip. Bill watched her as she licked down the underside of his shaft towards his balls and brought her tongue back up, taking the head in between her lips. He groaned. She licked around the tip before sliding more of his cock into her mouth. Her lips stretched around his rigid erection, moving up and down, taking an increasing amount of him into her mouth each time. Soon she was at her limit of how far she could take him, though his cock was not yet fully inside her mouth. She came back up the shaft, licking it all over and applying suction with her lips, and then plunged back down onto it.

She had that mixed-up feeling inside her again, the same one she had while Bill spanked her. This felt humiliating and uncomfortable, being forced to suck her boss's dick, having it be used as a reprimand. He was likely twice her age and despite being nineteen, she felt like a misbehaving child at this moment, on her knees in front of him. And yet at the same time, there was that flicker of arousal as well. She could feel her thighs clenching and her panties growing damp as she continued to move her mouth over Bill's sizable cock. He wasn't an unattractive man. He was in good shape, had a thick head of hair and facial features that would probably be considered handsome by most. But this wasn't a romantic situation! Charlie tried to will her body not to become turned on because this wasn't a hookup, this wasn't a date or anything she would have ever chosen to do.

"God, you're so good with that mouth of yours," Bill growled. "You must do this a lot, huh? It's always the quiet ones, the ones you expect the least, who end up surprising you by being dirty little sluts."

She wasn't in the position to argue with him. She honestly wasn't sure whether her experience warranted being called a slut or not. There had been a couple of guys in high school and a couple more since she's been in college, but she had no one else to compare to. Layla was from a somewhat religious family and had thus far remained a virgin. Maybe Bill was right, maybe she was a slut. Mom's boyfriend, Jet, thought so too, dishing out his accusation along with his version of punishment when she had stayed out all night.

Yet tears still stung at her eyes at the thought and she averted them from Bill, doubling down on her efforts to get him to come so that she could be done with this and leave his office. His hands reached down to her breasts, twisting and pinching her nipples between his fingers. The way he pulled on them bordered on painful, which made Charlie even more determined to get this over with. She sped up her rhythm of taking his cock in and pulling back, trying to give him firmer suction. She grasped the lower part of his shaft with her hand, pumping it at the same time.

"Oh yeah," she could feel that he was close. "Swallow every drop, baby," was Bill's warning to her that he was coming. She felt his hot, salty cum shoot into her mouth and she swallowed in calm, measured gulps. He gave her a pat on the cheek when she pulled away from his deflating cock. "That was good. Put those tits away and get back to work."

The other girls didn't say anything to her when she returned, after a visit to the bathroom to wash her face, rinse her mouth and readjust her clothes. Charlie realized, as the weeks went on, that she wasn't the only one Bill summoned into his office for various assignments that had nothing to do with operating the ice cream parlor. Everyone seemed to keep it quiet and not discuss what was going on. Bill no longer needed the excuse of a reprimand to call her into his office, but she noticed that he only did this at times when the shop wasn't busy and when his father and uncle weren't there. She wondered whether they knew about what he was doing and whether telling them would be in breach of the confidentiality agreement. It shouldn't be, she thought, since they were owners of this place too. But they were both grumpy older men in their sixties who seemed largely unapproachable and took little interest in the girls who worked the front of the store. She could never pull it together enough to mention something to them.

"Charlotte, in my office," Bill called her in from the doorway. It was a dull, grey day with intermittent drizzle breaking through the oppressively humid air outside. They had a few customers at lunchtime, but it was a weekday when the line didn't truly form until after 6 pm. At this point, Bill had her suck him off on three separate occasions. Her strategy each time was to get it over with as quickly as possible and get out of there.

He wasn't entirely hard when he sat down in the chair and took his cock out of his pants, pumping it in his fist. He beckoned her to come closer and reached up for her breast when she was within an arm's reach of him. He kneaded it roughly in his hand before pulling the front of her tank top down from each of her breasts, exposing them both. His hand moved to her shoulder, pressing down on it to signal her to kneel. She did.

"Why do you always need an invitation?" He sounded annoyed. "You know what I want you to do, just get on your knees and suck my dick, Charlotte." She lowered her mouth over him, taking him in, licking around the head of his cock, moving her lips down the shaft. Her hand came up to stroke the shaft, working in tandem with her mouth, and she felt him thicken and lengthen between her lips. She wasn't naive enough to think that this was legal, that Bill could actually use her this way and be protected by the law in doing it. But he kept bringing up those contracts she signed and she felt that in some inadvertent way this was her fault. She had signed on for this, she had allowed this to happen, and she wouldn't be able to complain about the consequences to any sort of authority. "You know what, get up," Bill suddenly told her. She pulled her mouth away immediately and got back up on her feet. Was she not doing a good enough job today? Maybe this would work to her benefit and he would just let her go. She hadn't thought of working this angle before, of doing a terrible job and him not wanting her to finish. His hand came up between her legs, underneath her skirt, fingers roughly pressing her panties into her slit, rubbing her. "You feel like you're ready to have your pussy fucked," he concluded, a nasty grin spreading over his face. A new wave of panic was flooding over Charlie taking her breath away. She found herself shaking her head at his statement. His fingers moved aside the damp crotch of her panties and connected with her skin to skin. "Well, your pussy is definitely ready. I want you to bend over my desk." She was still shaking her head. Blow jobs were one thing, but this was much more serious in Charlie's mind. "I'm not asking you here, you are not in the position to tell me no. You work for me and right now your task is to bend over that desk and spread your legs open so that I can fuck you." Tears spilled out at that point, but Bill wasn't looking at her face. He had taken a condom out of his pocket and was opening the package to unroll it over his hard cock. He then reached down underneath her skirt and pulled her panties down to her ankles. "Charlotte, you fucking slut, now!" He growled at her.

A sob escaped her as she turned towards Bill's desk and she bent over at the waist, leaning down on the hard surface with her forearms. Bill pulled back at her waist, bringing her ass back towards himself. She felt the tip of his cock slide through her wet folds and line up with her entrance before he plunged right in, pushing her forward against the desk. He held onto her hips tightly, his fingers digging in, as he plowed into her from behind. She hated that conflicting sensation with a passion, the idea of something terrible happening to her while it also felt pleasurable. She liked being fucked from behind, it hit the right places inside her, making it feel incredible and with Bill's impressive cock, those sensations were just so much more intense. She liked the urgent speed with which he drilled her, having never been a fan of slow and gentle. Her body was buzzing with arousal as she felt herself getting closer to an orgasm and she hated herself for it. She wasn't supposed to be enjoying this.

The sob was replaced with a moan as Bill slammed deep inside her and she tripped over the edge, throbbing around his cock. He grunted, no doubt feeling exactly what was happening. Charlie buried her face in her hands, embarrassment washing over her at the thought that she must really be a slut to get off on this. She felt Bill drive in deep again and stop there, reaching his release. A moment later he was pulling away from her, leaving her to catch her breath, still leaning down over his desk. After he had cleaned himself up, he pulled up her panties, giving her a smack on the ass.

"I think you enjoyed that a lot more than you thought you would," he announced smugly. Charlotte straightened up, adjusting her tank top back over her breasts and wiping at her face with her hands. "Don't get a ride home tomorrow, I'm going to drive you."

"No, that's ok," she was shaking her head at him, new panic building.

"We're gonna take a little work-related field trip," Bill was returning behind his desk into his rolling desk chair.

"I can get a ride home, it's ok. You don't have to drive me." She didn't want to spend any more alone time with Bill than she absolutely had to.

"Like I said, it's work-related and I need you to do this. It's not optional," he looked up at her.

"My brother is going to worry if I am not home by a certain time," she tried to play that card, not knowing whether this meant anything to Bill or not. He just smirked at her.

"You're going to tell your brother that you have to work late and that your boss will drive you home afterward," he told her. "Get back out there, Charlotte," he waved a hand dismissing her.

She had no idea what Bill had planned, but she didn't like the idea of going anywhere with him. What could he possibly want to do with her tomorrow night that he wasn't already doing in his office at the ice cream shop? The thought kept her awake all night, swirling around in her head, not allowing her to let go. She wondered what would happen if she had Chase come to pick her up at closing anyway, despite what Bill had instructed her to do. Would he turn her brother away, tell him to leave? Would he postpone whatever he had planned for another night? Would he punish her again? Getting another spanking might be preferable to whatever else he had planned at this point.

But she went with it. She arranged no ride for herself that night and closed up the shop with Bill, watching Debbie and Olivia who also worked that night drive away in their cars. Her feet ached from being on them for her six-hour shift. She waited at Bill's side while he locked the door and gestured towards his BMW. She followed him sitting down in the leather-upholstered passenger seat when Bill opened the door for her. They were quiet during the drive, as Charlie carefully watched where they were going out her window. They crossed over into the next town along the county road and Bill pulled off into what looked like an industrial area. There was some sort of a warehouse just off the road and empty blackness around it, which made Charlie nervous. She looked over to Bill's face, illuminated in the greenish light from his dashboard and headlights. He seemed calm and focused as the tires crunched on the gravel. There was another large warehouse behind the first and in between them, several dozen cars were parked in neat rows, as if in a neatly arranged parking lot. It took Charlie aback a little - the sight was unexpected based on the emptiness that she expected just a minute ago.

Bill didn't park among the rows of cars, pulling right up to the side of the warehouse instead and cutting the engine. He came around to open Charlie's door and offered her his hand to help her out, but she didn't take it. He guided her over to a door near which he parked with his hand on the small of her back. Her brain was racing, trying to figure out what the hell was going on now, but coming up blank. Bill turned the knob on the door then paused, looking right at Charlie's face.