Lust Ch. 01

Story Info
A dark pact is struck, but can she endure it?
1.2k words
4.28
23.2k
14
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even at midnight the air was still hot and muggy, without a hint of breeze to bring relief. It had taken her weeks to fill the tiny cloth bag with the odd list of items the old Mambo had given her. Sweating under the full moon she'd dug the small hole with her hands to bury it, and now she knelt by her lantern in the dusty crossroad and waited. She focused on the sound of the crickets and tried not to think about how foolish she felt. Or desperate.

"Foolish and desperate indeed."

She jumped at the sound of the voice behind her, and spun around. A tall, thin man in a brown suit and hat stood there, leaning forward on a rattan cane planted firmly in the dirt. It was hard to guess his age in the unsteady light of her lantern; his face seemed to grow lined and old and then, with a flicker, smooth and young again.

She stood and tried to slow her breathing. "Who are you??"

"You know who I am." His voice was deep and quiet, supremely calm.

"Did I...did I call you here? Did it work?"

He smiled. "You've called to me every night for a long, long time now. Tonight I answered."

He took three long strides and was suddenly much too close to her. She looked up and froze in his dark, penetrating gaze. He smelled like cinnamon and smoke.

"It needs to be spoken of your own free will. Ask me for what you want."

The words felt heavy in her stomach. Coming up they burned her throat like bile. "I want to be free of him. Forever. Please."

His hand rose to her face and he traced a finger over the thin scar above her eye. Down the slight bump where her broken nose had healed. "Do you want him to suffer?"

"Yes," she whispered, fists tight.

"You'll have your desire. Once we have a deal."

She tried to reply but her voice died away. What would be her part of the deal? What would he ask her for?

"You don't have to give me anything, child." He put his hand on her shoulder and moved behind her, leaning his mouth down close to her ear. "I want to give you something instead."

Of course. He was a man, after all, and she knew about men.

He chuckled, his breath warm on her neck. "I'm no spawn of Adam, girl. Don't you remember sitting high up on Gra-Mere Laveau's knee while she warned you about me?" She felt his lips brush her ear. "Don't you remember how she told you I'd tempt you into wickedness?" His hand, dry and smooth and very warm, curled around her throat. His voice was a purr. "But tonight you prayed to me."

"...prayed to you. Do I have to give you...my soul?" Her heart pounded as she strangled out the words.

Again he chuckled, and his voice filled with warmth and affection. "Oh lamb, don't you realize? You've already given me your soul."

She couldn't breathe. She'd made a terrible mistake. She'd always only half-believed, but he was real, he was here, just as the Mambo had warned her. Her vision blurred with tears.

"Shhhhh. You'll be all right, girl. Do you think you're the first to call to me? Do you think you're the worst? I'm here to save you, and I keep my promises. The bargain is for your freedom, in return you'll take something of mine with you." His voice suddenly hardened. "Do we have a deal?"

She thought about saying no. Going home. Going back to him.

"Yes...we have a deal."

Darkness swirled around her. The hand on her throat tightened and pulled her head back, while his other hand roughly cupped her right breast. The lantern light was gone, she couldn't even see the moon anymore, and the heat of his body was radiating into her. She felt his lips on her neck, and a growing hardness pressing against her ass.

The hand on her breast moved down and she gasped as something tore across the skin of her hip, cutting through her dress. Then his hand was in her panties, her crotch burned at his touch as he cupped her. She moaned at the mix of pleasure and pain, marvelling at the sudden wetness between her legs.

His hot breath was in her ear and she felt herself arch like a cat. The erection in his pants pressed between her buttocks and she ground her ass against it shamelessly. He growled low in his throat and slipped two fingers inside her. She bit her lip and moaned softly as his thumb began rubbing her clit. The fingers around her throat squeezed and her vision swam. Her heart hammered in her chest as she gasped for breath. The sensations in her crotch intensified and suddenly she was cumming against his hand.

He pulled his fingers from her dripping cunt and reached back to undo his pants. She scrabbled at her clothes, yanking her panties down and hiking up her dress. She pressed her ass back against him and felt him guide the head of his cock to her slick hole. She had only a moment for surprise at his girth before he pushed hard into her, forcing her open. She cried out at the sudden shock, reflexively trying to pull away from him, but his grip around her throat was like iron and his other hand snaked firmly around her waist. He pulled her back, forcing her further down the shaft of his cock, and she whimpered as it stretched and filled her.

"Listen carefully, girl," He breathed.

She tried to focus beyond the throbbing of her heartbeat around her too-full crotch.

"I have seven faces, seven gifts. Yours will be the most beautiful of them. Her name is Lust."

There was no gentleness as he began to thrust. Her breath escaped in grunts as he rutted against her. She felt the shaft of his cock pistoning in and out of her stretched cunt while her legs quivered beneath her. Wetness oozed from her and mingled with...something...that dripped and burned down her thighs.

With a roar that shivered her soul he slammed his hips against her a last time, and liquid fire filled her guts. She came again abruptly, involuntarily, as he released inside her.

"She's your face now, your gift to give until the end of your days."

He pulled out of her with a rude, wet noise and released her from his arms. "The bargain is complete. You'll never see him again."

She fell to her knees, panting, and the darkness receded. He stepped around her into the lantern light, tucking himself back into his pants, and stood looking down at her.

"Gra-Mere Laveau would be proud. You held up as well as she did." He bent down to pick up his cane with a smirk. "I'll tell her to expect you. In time."

Then he was gone.

For a while she just knelt there, sweat drying on her skin, while something unholy leaked out of her and sizzled in the dust. Then, as the sun began to rise, she gathered herself up and started to walk. She could feel desire growing inside, a clawing hunger for more. She could smell her own fresh arousal and ached to be filled again.

She stopped just once, glancing back at the crossroads where the Devil had fucked her. Then she walked on. The Need drove her now.