Lust and Love at the Lake House Ch. 04

Story Info
Jack and cousin Jenny have anal, then oral with ass to mouth.
4.7k words
4.67
24.1k
46

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lust and Love at the Lake House, Ch. 4

--------------------

Quick Summary: I had eaten out and tit-fucked my Aunt Julie (Ch. 1). After an emotional night I fucked my cousin Jenny up against my bedroom wall (Ch. 2), and then had a naughty 69 (Ch. 3).

--------------------

All seemed quiet in the Lake House, our mountain cabin retreat. Jenny led me through the empty grand room towards the kitchen for a dinner break. My cousin Jenny, with her long brown hair, her big, beautiful eyes, lovely curves and pretty smile.

Casserole was left for us on the counter, covered in tinfoil. There were veggies and rolls, too. Jenny opened one dish and made us plates while I got us drinks.

We sat at the table, momentarily eating in silence. I was hesitant with the food, my head still reeling from the hours just spent, tons of naughty and concerning thoughts going through my mind.

Jenny was devouring her food, not at all even caring about anything else.

Just then, Aunt Julie came in from outside, carrying a tray of plates and empty drink glasses.

"Having fun kids?"

I wasn't sure what to say. I looked at Jenny, who shrugged and continued eating.

"We were just, um..."

"Oh, don't bother making something up," Aunt Julie said. "We're just outside, having some drinks, enjoying the evening's entertainment." She added with emphasis, "We can hear everything."

"Wait, what?" I asked stupidly, surprised and trying to process. How much did they know?

Jenny giggled, and continued eating, letting me do all the talking.

"When it got quiet, we figured you two needed to come up for air. And here you are!" If nothing else, she was just straight up about it.

"I uh," I didn't know what to say, and it showed. Jenny smiled, clearly having fun with it. She took a drink to wash down some food, but clearly had no intention of participating in this conversation. She appeared to be enjoying my embarrassment, letting me dig a deeper hole.

I looked around and became acutely aware that everything was in tight proximity. Even out on the back deck, you were still no more than 10 or 12 feet from the bedrooms. There wasn't much privacy.

It had been a wild week, still quite surreal. My cousin Jenny and I had sex twice today, once standing up against the wall, and the other 69 on my bed. Plus, there were two other women in the house. One was her sister, who tried to seduce me as part of some big sister protection test. The other was their mom, my Aunt Julie, who that I had eaten out and tit-fucked the day they arrived.

"And earlier?" I asked an awkward question.

"These walls don't hide much I'm afraid," my aunt said as she motioned with her hand around the infrastructure. "Particularly when you're banging up against them." She gave me a wink, then some sort of look and nod to her own daughter sitting across from me.

"Mom!" Jenny finally chimed in. I nearly choked on a bite.

"What?" she asked innocently. "You two were at it for a good couple of hours. It was quite a performance. Very erotic, very naughty, intoxicating." Holy shit! Those words! She must have heard.

"It was sort of like having porn on in the background. Got all worked up, with nobody to finish me off," she winked again. Fuck my life! I hung my head in my hands.

Julie continued. "I went off to my own room to, you know, take care of myself. I just couldn't stand it anymore."

"Mom!" Jenny giggled as she threw some pea or carrot from her dish at her.

"My favorite part was towards the end of round two for sure," Aunt Julie said. "Anytime you can make a woman go on like that, you're doing something right."

Just then Aunt Julie turned to get something from the fridge. She poured a round from a pitcher, filling the drink glasses and prepared to take them back outside.

"And now?" I asked, wondering where this all went.

"Well, we were making bets on how long it would be before you came out. I lost, so here I am getting the next round."

"Aunt Julie," I started, not sure what I was going to say.

"Don't worry your pretty head, Jack." She looked at me with loving approval. "I think our deal is done. I'm not competing with the likes of this," she said, nodding to us and specifically Jenny.

"Besides," she said thoughtfully. "It sounds like you're taking good care of my daughter. And that's good enough for me."

--------------------

Jenny and I finished our dinner and we cleaned up dishes together. The food helped give us energy, but the time was a necessary break as well.

"Want to go outside, face the music?" I asked, alluding to the time when we would have to join the others eventually, including her sister.

"Not yet," Jenny added. "I want some more time with my pickup guy, all to myself."

"You know if we spend the night together, things will never be the same." I said, honestly, asking without asking.

"I sure hope so." Jenny held out her hand and led me down the hall back to my own bedroom.

Once there, she led me to the bed. "Relax a bit, I need some time to shower."

"I thought I'd join you," I said thinking of one thing.

"Time for me to clean back there, if you get my drift."

"Ah," I said as I lay back. I closed my eyes and got some more rest. It felt like a few hours but was really 20 minutes. Jenny was closing the bedroom door as I woke from a brief nap.

I was about to get up and engage her, but she already had something in mind. She leaned over me and began sucking my cock. She opened her robe, allowing her breasts to rub against my abdomen, then my legs as she shifted her body.

I got hard, then harder as she jerked my cock and sucked hard on the mushroom head.

"Oh fuck, I love it when you suck my cock," I gently stroked the top of her head, but not enough to feel like she was being forced down.

"Glad you like, but I have other plans for my new best friend." And with that she dropped the robe completely and was climbing on top of me.

Jenny lifted a leg over me, held my cock in place, and sat back down over me, straddling my waist. I was in her pussy quickly, and it felt fucking good. She leaned into me, her large breasts tantalizing, soft and warm. She sucked on my tongue and lower lip; she knew I liked that too.

I started moving my hips and pushed up into her, and Jenny rotated hers and pushed back down onto me. I was hard and she was wet. I was filled with lust, she had desire.

I thought I might just go for it in this position, but she had other ideas.

She lifted off me, and I looked at her with a question.

She then moved up and straddled my head, still facing me.

"Lick my pussy," and she lowered herself onto my face. I licked her pussy and it tasted wonderful, pink, warm, wet, flesh. I sucked on her clit and started inserted fingers into her vagina.

"Not this time." She moved her body forward, positioning her ass over my face now.

"Lick my ass," she commanded. "Make it good and wet." She lowered herself down onto my face.

I didn't need to be told twice. I reached up with my head and neck and began to lick her butthole. I spread her cheeks, opening her sphincter wide, ensuring I could get my tongue as far into her as I could. Four, five, six thrusts of my tongue, and it was starting to get nice and wet. Her ass contracted on my tongue, and I tried to keep pushing it back in and farther each time.

"Fuck I love your tongue in my ass." She arched her back and threw her head back. My finger played with her clit, and she began to move her hips. She sighed as she begrudgingly pulled up from sitting on my face.

"Was it something I said?" I asked why she changed again.

"Your tongue is heaven," she said with lustful eyes. "But my mind is set on something else right now."

Jenny moved back down my body and straddled my waist again. This time, as she lifted a leg and grabbed my cock, she positioned it at her warm butthole.

"Ready?"

"You're asking me now?" I used the same words back on her.

"After this, there's no going back."

"Is that even an option at this point?" I wondered out loud.

"I don't want this to ever stop," she looked me straight in the eyes and she slowly slid down and started taking my cock into her backside. Her butthole began to open as my cockhead popped into her rectum. But the next inch was not that easy.

"Argh!" Jenny cried out and her eyes bulged. "Shit, ouch, wait!" I started to push up, but she stopped me in my tracks, pushing down with her hands on my chest.

"Too much?" I asked.

"I've never had something that big."

"You've had anal before?" I asked, selfishly hoping I was her first.

"Not with a guy," she confirmed.

"Wait, what?" I was happy and then curious. "I need details."

"And her fingers were small," she toyed with me.

"Holy shit. Who?" I was turned on and wanted to know the juicy details.

"Some other time perhaps." Jenny pulled off temporarily. "We need some lube."

Since I was underneath her and couldn't move, I instructed her. "Nightstand, left side."

She reached in and pulled out a small tube of KY. "Just in case?" She held it up like evidence, then added "I need details."

"Some other time perhaps," I replied coyly, playing the game.

She rubbed lube up and down my penis, then placed a good amount on the head. It would lube her butthole on the way in.

"Let's try that again," she grabbed my cock, repositioning it directly underneath her backside entry. As she pushed down, my cock went smoothly into her ass as she impaled herself once again on my cock.

I love that she didn't break the gaze, our eyes remained locked. We knew our bodies; we could feel it all. My cock deep inside spreading her open, her ass tightly wrapped around my cock pulling me in.

It was sex, but it was love somehow too.

"Fuck I love your ass," I said. "You're so fucking tight!"

"And I love your wonderful cock, filling me up," Jenny replied.

She put her hands on my chest, supporting her upper body. She began to move up and down at her waist, and I was in heaven again. She squeezed my arms with hers. She pressed her chest into mine. She kissed my mouth with her mouth. And she engulfed my cock, making love to me with her ass.

"You're so fucking awesome. So beautiful, so wonderful."

"You're just saying that because I'm giving myself to you in every way possible."

"Yes. And why are you doing that?" I asked.

"At first it was sexual curiosity, and I've liked you, sure. I wanted to be playful, and adventurous, and naughty, everything that you let me be."

She paused and smiled. "But somewhere along the way, I found out that I really enjoy sex with you. And I love making love to you Jack," she said, tears starting to form at the corner of her eye.

"Love making love?" I asked. She was still tiptoeing around it.

"In this moment, at this time, I love you, Jack." I had asked for it, and she said it. The words hung in the air, and she continued to move her body against mine. Jenny made love to me with her body.

"I love you for taking care of my needs and desires. I love you for being kind and considerate."

"Kind and considerate?"

"Guys that complain about not getting great sex, most often have never given their partner great sex. When given the chance, most guys would just shove their cock in and go. You're careful to warm me up, take care of my needs, knowing it will get there eventually, knowing that when I'm wet and warm and relaxed, you can do just about anything."

"Anything?" I asked coyly.

"Anything," she replied with total conviction and sexual desire. "You are a great lover, Jack."

"I want to do everything I can to please you, all the time. I will do anything for you, Jenny."

"And I love you for that, too."

"Jenny, I..." But I still didn't know if I could say it. I still wasn't sure if I was confusing lust for love.

"But most of all," she said with a tear forming in her eyes. "I love you for drawing pictures of me, and only of me."

She reached down and kissed me deeply, with fire and passion, like the world would never end. She rocked her body onto me. It was sex, but it was love too.

"Now give it to me, Jack," Jenny said as her body tightened all around me. Her legs, her arms, her mouth. "Fill my ass with your hot cum." She tightened her ass cheeks, and her sphincter too, the effect which was total bliss.

It was all too much. The hot, tight ass. The naughty language, the emotional situation. The taboo nature of fucking my cousin, and now she was fucking me with her ass. Loving me by giving me the best sex possible.

"Oh shit, I love fucking your ass Jenny." I exploded upward into my hot cousin's tight butt.

"And I love your wonderful cock inside me, Jack," she pushed down firmly until I could feel my dick press into the back of her insides.

My body jerked and she tightened her lock on my tongue, sucking me into her mouth until I thought I would bleed.

She rocked a few more times, moving up and down on me. I shot my load into her until all was spent.

Jenny collapsed onto my chest, and we lay there for a few minutes, basking in the glory and the bliss. My cock still pulsing into her backside.

"Fuck that was awesome."

"You like?" Jenny asked.

"Hell yea," I replied.

"Good, me too," she added.

"I've never had anyone do that for me," I said.

"Anal sex?"

"Not with the woman on top, no."

"Good," Jenny cooed. "More points for me." I was too tired to think about what and how she said that.

"You're fucking awesome," I told her.

"And also for more points, it's time for ass to mouth," Jenny said matter-of-factly. It was naughty and erotic the way she talked directly about it. "I'm going to pull off you, then turn around and suck your big cock after it's been in my ass."

"Jenny," I was going to offer her an out. But my cock twitched, still hard and inside her. Jenny smiled as she realized it, then contracted her sphincter to wrap her ass tightly around my rod.

"And while I do, I want you to do something naughty for me. Naughty and nasty."

"Normally it's the guy that wants the girl to do something nasty."

"Like ass to mouth?"

"Well, yea," I replied.

"But it's my turn, and I want you to make me cum with that wonderful tongue of yours. I need you to finish me off Jack. Remember, finish me off no matter what."

I recalled what happened earlier from our naughty 69.

"Eating pussy is one of my favorite things to do in life," I said. "And if you get so excited that you pee a little on me, then I can work through that until you finish."

"Thanks Jack," she said hesitantly then added, "But I want you to eat my ass too."

"I can do that. I love doing that." I replied, recalling with delight every time I have had a chance to taste and lick her beautiful butt.

"It's just that, most guys don't want to eat a girl's ass after they have cum inside her."

I was shocked as the realization hit me like a ton of bricks.

"Well, admittedly I would have done it in a different order." I tried to play it cool, but I really wasn't.

Jenny kept going, there was more. "And I want you to swap it with me."

"Wait, what?"

"I want you to share your cum with me. One mouthful for you, then one mouthful for me. I will suck it from your mouth after you've licked it out of my ass with your tongue." She paused, then asked with the sexiest, naughtiest voice she could muster. "Do you think you can do that for me, Jack?"

"Holy shit," I said quietly. I was beside myself. The nasty part was still about eating my cum from her ass. Sharing it with her afterwards, well that was nasty for her. It didn't seem possible, but my cock got harder with all the dirty talk, and with all the nasty thoughts and images running through my head.

"Just think," she went on, undeterred. "Tonight, will be the best-ever sex for you, for me, for both of us. And once I know you will do anything I ask," she added with emphasis, "then you can do anything to me. You can have any part of me: my mouth, my pussy, my ass... anytime, anywhere, all summer long."

"All summer?" was all I could get out.

"That's right, anything you want, all summer long," she lured me in, closing the door of option and choice firmly behind me.

"Ok It's time. Ready for ass to mouth, Jack?" as soon as Jenny said it, I realized the predicament I got myself into. When I said it earlier, I hadn't been specific enough. But the offer was too good to pass up. A few moments of nasty, for anything I wanted all summer -- there was no way I was saying no to that.

"I promised to give you my all and do whatever you ask," I replied.

But she was stunned. "Wait - you're really going to do it?" She was shocked and smiling with delight.

"Yes. What, you're surprised?"

"I thought I had pushed it too far, risked too much. Porn is so nasty sometimes. Mostly I've seen two women do it, and I know guys like to watch that. But they are getting paid to do it. Plus, I didn't know in real life how far a guy would actually go."

"Well, most guys won't do this. But I will. For you Jenny, I will do anything," I said it with love, and I said it with lust. "Are you sure this is really what you want?"

"Oh hell yea," she smiled, almost giddy. "You have no idea how badly I want this." That part was true, I really had no idea.

"When you have it, spank my ass a couple of times so I know. And keep a finger in my ass to hold it in. We don't want to waste anything."

And with that Jenny lifted off my cock, releasing it from her bum. She flipped around, positioning herself in a 69 position again, just like earlier. She was still raised, and she looked back underneath herself to ensure there was enough empty space between us, so I could watch.

Jenny grabbed my cock, sniffing at it first. She closely examined it all around. Tentatively she licked the head. "Seems fine."

Next, she licked up and down the shaft. Once she was satisfied, she engulfed my cock into her mouth. She bobbed up and down, sucking and licking me all over. Holy fuck! She was taking me deep into her mouth after I had just come in her ass! It was naughty and nasty and everything I could have hoped for.

My hips pressed up; my cock was tired but also straining to get more release. After a minute or two, she lifted off.

"I fucking love the taste of you, of us, even the taste of ass," she said naughtily.

Holy shit what a nympho -- and I loved it!

"Speaking of which, it's your turn." And she lowered her hips and put herself directly above my face. "Remember, let me know when it starts to come out." Then she dove right back down sucking me into her mouth again.

I pulled my pillow in under my neck and raised my head. I began licking her pussy. I started fingering her and licking then biting her clit.

"Yea, eat my pussy Jack." She continued pumping my cock and sucking my head. It felt better than I could have imagined. My dick was hard in her mouth, and with each pump it seemed to get harder. My cock yearned for release, pressing hard against her and feeling the pleasure, but also a slight pain -- from exhaustion. I had come so many times already, and yet I was getting excited and needed to come again.

I focused back on Jenny. I pulled on her ass cheeks to spread them, not sure how much would come out and when. But I figured if I had a finger in her ass, it would be a stopper. A natural butt plug.

Jenny moaned with delight. I fingered her pussy, pushing them in as far as they would go. I had my wrist up against her pelvic bone until it couldn't go any further. Then I twisted my fingers inside her, looking for sensitive spots. Furiously my tongue lashed her labia.

"Oh fuck yea, eat me!" Jenny loved it, and I was in heaven. Her legs on either side of me, her pussy and the smells all over. I flicked my tongue back and forth over her clit. Then I dove my face into her body and drove my tongue up into her. I rubbed her clit with my thumb and ate her pussy.

12