Lust and Sex in Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No one had ever eaten my cunt like this. I pulled my legs wider and ran my fingers through his hair. My mind was lost in sexual bliss when he slid his tongue up my pussy and began to suck and lick my clit. "Ohhhhh," I moaned, "Yessssss."

It was a dream come true. He kissed and sucked and licked my sensitive nub and I could feel my orgasm building. A few moments later, he shifted his hands and I felt two fingers slide into me. When he rubbed my G-spot, that was all I needed to push me over. My body tensed and then I felt a wave sweep over me as I climaxed -- hard, long, and intense.

He leaned down and kissed me and I tasted my pussy on his lips. He kissed my nipples and as he stroked his semi-erect cock he said, "Want more?"

I smiled and said, "Silly boy," as I took his dick in my hand and added, "Let me help." I took it in my mouth and concentrated on the sensitive part of the head. Now, it was his turn to moan and sigh. A few moments later I had sucked and pumped it to rock hardness. I loved having him in my mouth and feeling it grow. I looked forward, not only having it there often, but to bring him off too. I gave his love tool a final kiss, then pulled it down and rubbed my clit with it. I've never been successful climaxing like this with Mr. Big, but this has possibilities. Later, right now I need to feel him deep inside.

I spread my legs wide and slid his manhood down my pussy to my love canal. He didn't hesitate and slowly pushed and pumped his cock all the way in. Definitely a little larger than Mr. Big. He filled me completely and I flexed my vaginal muscles; relishing the sensation I'd been desiring for a long time.

"Oh my, I like that," he said with a sigh.

"I like the way you feel inside."

He leaned down and kissed my nipples. "I've been looking forward to this all day."

He started with short and slow strokes and each time going deep. No ex-lover or dildo ever felt this good. He increased the tempo and I could feel my orgasm building again. As my breathing increased, so did his thrusting.

I cupped my tits and pinched my nipples. "Oh yes. Fuck me. Fuck me hard!" I shouted.

I could feel his balls slam against my bottom and the fullness in my cunt from his pounding quickly brought me to the edge. I pinched my nipples harder and climaxed. It was more intense than before and I know I saw stars.

Larry didn't stop but instead kept fucking me even faster and harder. I could see the strain on his face and a few moments later, he rammed his cock in deep and I could feel his cum pulsing into my cunt.

He collapsed in my arms and we both lay there, catching our breath. I crossed my legs behind him and held him deep inside.

"Wow. That was fantastic," I whispered.

He kissed me and said, "You're incredible."

"I think we'd both been wanting to do this for a while," I said.

"It was worth the wait."

After a few minutes, his dick began to soften and he gently rolled off. I moved between his legs and took his cock, wet from our shared cum into my mouth. I licked his shaft and balls clean and milked him dry.

He pushed me onto my back, placed a finger in my cunt and proceeded to coat my clit with our cum. After a few trips with his finger to my love hole, he began to rub my well lubricated clit. His magic touch had its effect and I climaxed for a third time. I was totally spent and exhausted.

He took my hand and we headed to the shower. Great care was taken as we washed each other and I gave particular attention, and kisses, to his magnificent piece of equipment. He likewise, was gentle with his touch and kisses on my well used pussy and still sensitive clit.

"Why don't we go down to the bar for a drink before dinner," he suggested.

"Perfect idea. Give me a few to fix my face and hair so I don't look like a woman who just spent the last hour or so having mind blowing sex.

"I hope you have that look for the next several days." That thought made me smile and my pussy tingle.

I quickly dressed in a skirt and just for fun and a bit of teasing, I didn't include underwear. I hoped there will be an opportunity to flash him while we are out. I also quickly got off an email to Tami: 'Had a wonderful afternoon FUCKING!!! His COCK is bigger than Mr. Big!!! PS: He's great at eating PUSSY!! Talk later.'

"Eat your heart out girl," I said to the screen.

LARRY

I can't believe what just happened. I was hoping it would, but it was more and better than I could have dreamed. I've never, ever, had sex with a woman like Carol. The way she dressed and flirted this morning, I thought something was going to happen and when she had me read the sex scene in her romance novel, there was no mistaking it. I wanted to be that guy in her novel and satisfy her every way I could. No woman has ever enjoyed my cock like her. To use her words, that was indeed 'mind blowing sex'. Just think, we have several more days of this. What we did today will be hard to beat but I have a feeling we'll figure out something. My plan had been to follow her lead and she played everything well. Something tells me there's more yet to happen and I'll be a willing and eager follower.

CAROL

I left the door open for Larry and he walked in as I was getting my email off to Tami. He heard my comment when I hit the send button and asked, "Who's heart being eaten?" I rushed across the room, hugged him tight and planted a wet kiss on his lips. I also ground my hip into his. The image of his cock flashed in my mind. "I emailed Tami about today."

"Including?" he said with a surprise in his voice.

"Especially that."

"Wow."

I could tell he was surprised and probably shocked. "I'll tell you all about it over dinner."

"I think I'm gonna enjoy this," he replied after giving me a kiss.

We picked the Asian restaurant and I purposely sat next to him rather than opposite. I certainly didn't want to be overheard. After we got settled in and our drinks delivered, I told him all about my relationship with Tami. How we're like sisters and how she was the ear I needed during my brief marriage. Although she was the one who initiated it, when it comes to men, we like to talk dirty - just like what you read in that novel yesterday. "We especially like to use words like cock, cunt, pussy, tits, cum and so forth; which is probably not what you'd expect from two professional women who are medical doctors."

He looked at me then smiled and said, "I don't know why not, guys talk like that. I like it but I have one question just out of curiosity, women will say they masturbate, guys say they jack off, what words do you and Tami use?

"We use 'jack off'. Most women do. On occasion someone will say 'Jill off' but that's rare. Masturbation or to say you masturbate is too old fashioned.

"Thanks. So, getting back, was I the topic of your discussion last night?"

"Absolutely and I'll tell you all if you'd like.

"Please. And in the language, you prefer."

"My preference is graphic and explicit," I said with a smile. I really do enjoy talking dirty and doing it with Larry will be even more fun. "I told her about meeting you and how attracted I felt and it seemed the feeling was mutual. I liked the way we flirted and I really hoped you weren't a tease. When we kissed last night and I felt your erection, I wanted to fuck you right then but I thought that was too soon. I told her that I was going to have you read the sex scene in the novel and you'd know what I wanted. My exact words were: I hope to suck his cock, ride him hard, and fuck his ears off."

He cleared his throat and asked, "What did Tami say about your goal?" This conversation was already making my pussy wet.

"She said, and I quote: 'If all goes well, your cunt's gonna have a fucking great time.' To which I told her tonight that yes, my cunt had a fucking great time."

He smiled and reached under the table and shifted in his seat.

"Is someone getting a bit excited?" I asked with a smile. He took my hand and placed it on his manhood. "Someone is excited," I exclaimed. I took his hand, placed it on my knee and said "If you slide your hand up my dress, you'll find something else excited." I had to adjust my dress so he could have an easier access and without alarming the other diners nearby. This is one time I wished for tablecloths. He glanced around and discretely slid his hand up and placed a finger between the folds of my pussy. I closed my eyes and let out a low moan.

All too soon his hand was back in view and he reached for his wine glass. Nice way to recover, I thought and I took a good gulp of my wine, too.

He took a deep breath and slowly exhaled. "I have one question. Did all that make you horny? I know it did me."

I chuckled and said, "You don't know the half of it. As I told Tami, I jacked off thinking about you in the shower before dinner and then after feeling your hard cock, I grabbed my dildo, I call Mr. Big, and fucked my cunt while I jacked off again. After my conversation with Tami, I did it again. And before you ask, you are every bit as big as Mr. Big."

"That's comforting. My last girlfriend said I was too big for her."

"I'll bet she didn't give you a good blowjob either. Tell me, if you will, what did you do last night?"

He laughed and said, "My activity was very much like yours except for the dildo and phone call. I jacked off in the shower before dinner and then again after we said goodnight.

"Fucking's a whole lot more satisfying ain't it."

"Positively and I like the way you fuck. I'm curious, do you always travel with a dildo?"

"Yes, I do. And you'll be interested to know; Tami has one just like it. She gave me one as a gift and I've been using it ever since.

"It would be nice to see how Mr. Big compares with me. Maybe we should send Tami a picture."

"Ohhh, I like the way you think. I love getting her hot and bothered but then she does that to me, too."

"Just one more question. Do you have other toys?"

"I have a vibrator at home that's waterproof that I like to use in the shower or tub. I don't travel with it because I don't want the hassle of batteries plus risking it with security. Now may I ask you a question, since I've been open and honest with you?"

"Of course."

"Wanna fuck?"

LARRY

I couldn't believe my ears. Talk about an X rated conversation with a woman! A first for me and I definitely enjoyed it. It was like reliving what just happened all over again. From the way she talked about Tami, I'm really looking forward to meeting her. I couldn't help but wonder however, if Carol and Tami share more than just sex talk. This could be interesting.

I wanted Carol to see me adjust my shorts and what fun to place her hand on my erection in public. Leave it to her to go one better and have me touch her pussy.

The talk about Mr. Big opens up some fun. I'm anxious to see it. I wonder what Tami will say when she sees my cock and Mr. Big side by side. Who'd believe that my dick would become the shared attention of two women. I must say, Carol is certainly full of surprises.

I just heard this beautiful woman ask me if I wanted to fuck. We couldn't leave the restaurant fast enough.

CAROL

Larry grabbed my hand and we were out the door in a flash. We started for our rooms and I said, "Let's check out the beach."

"I like the way you think," he replied with a big grin.

When we arrived at the beach, we were surprised by how much lighting there was. We looked around and even fucking in one of the lounge chairs looked to be too exposed. We explored the area and I was feeling discouraged when Larry pointed to the kayaks that were stacked several feet from the activities hut. "Let's check it out."

The back side was perfect. Only moonlight and no one around. It's difficult to maintain a kiss when your hands are busy. I was stroking Larry's growing cock through his clothes and he was fondling my breast and brushing his thumbs across my hard nipples. It didn't take long for him to achieve a full erection and with some fumbling, I was able to undo his shorts and carefully free his wonderful tool from bondage and get it ready for action.

I gave his dick a kiss and said, "Take me from behind." I pulled my dress up and quickly got into position. Larry slid his cock between my wet pussy lips a few times and then reminded my cunt how wonderful he felt inside.

"I want you to jack off while I fuck you hard," he whispered in my ear. I gladly complied.

He held my hips, rocked back and forth, and pounded my cunt. I was glad no one came around because there was no mistake to the sound of flesh on flesh. I really like this position. I was never able to do it satisfactorily with Mr. Big let alone jack off at the same time.

I could feel my orgasm building and I rubbed my clit harder and faster. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum. Oh fuck yes......" My body shook as I was rewarded with a wonderful and glorious climax. My legs felt weak and I was breathing hard trying to recover. I reached between my legs and gently held Larry's beautiful balls that were wet with my cum.

I think he was bewildered when I pulled away. I kissed him and said, "There's something I want to do." I knelt down in front of his cock, gleaming wet with my cum in the moonlight, pointed straight at me. I took it in my hand, looked up at him and said, "I want you to cum in my mouth."

My desire was to give him the best and most sensual blowjob I could. With hand and mouth locked together and the other hand cupping his balls, I began sucking and licking and stroking. I don't know how long it would take and I didn't care. The feel and taste of his cock in my mouth was a sensory delight. Added to that, I still had the sensation in my cunt and how he filled it.

Larry was responding with sighs and quiet moans. His hips flexed with my tempo and as his breathing quickened, so did I. He was practically panting when I felt his balls tighten and he gave one more push with his hips. I felt his cum shoot past my hand and into my mouth. Pulse after pulse of his warm and wonderful cum and I took it all. I didn't stop sucking and stroking until I had drained him dry and his dick began to soften.

"Oh, baby, that was incredible."

We kissed and hugged then headed over to watch the ocean for a while. How lovely it looks in the moonlight as the waves come to the shore.

He took me in his arms, kissed me, and said, "This has been a day like no other. All I can say is, thank you."

"And I thank you for a fantastic day. By the way, we have one more fun thing to do."

"We do?"

"I believe you suggested that we send Tami a picture of your cock next to Mr. Big."

"I was hoping we'd do that and besides, I'd like to meet your Mr. Big."

LARRY

Carol is full of surprises and when she suggested the beach I thought, why not. The problem was where to find a place suitable for the activity she had just suggested. Unfortunately, the area was pretty well lit and the lounge chairs were out of the question. We wandered around for a while and I saw the kayaks stacked in a place that definitely wasn't occupied.

I was trying to kiss her while I played with her lovely tits. I rubbed her nipples with my thumb and they were soon rock hard. I almost started laughing as she was undoing my shorts. She persevered and soon I was ready for action. Much to my delight, she wanted me to fuck her from behind.

She bent over and opened her legs. I slid my hard rod down her pussy to her clit then back up and into her wet and wonderful cunt. I took hold of her hips, pushed my dick in, and asked her to jack off.

I rocked her back and forth hard against my body. The sound of flesh pounding and her heavy breathing filled the air. I could feel her jacking off each time my balls hit her bottom. Soon, her fingers were in a frenzy and I could feel her body tense.

When she climaxed, I pushed my cock all the way in and held it there. I could feel my balls getting wet from her orgasm and I loved the way she held them.

I fully expected she'd want me to start again, when she surprised me by pulling away and told me she wanted me to cum in her mouth. Music to my ears. I've had a few blowjobs in my dating career, but none would let me cum in her mouth. Carol's technique put me in a world of sensual bliss and I happily fulfilled her request. Pulse after pulse of my load shot into her mouth and she took it all. She didn't stop stroking until my erection began to fade.

There was enough moonlight to highlight the ocean waves and we watched in silence, lost in our own thoughts. The engineer in me was trying to process this incredible day. Carol reminded me of my photo suggestion with Mr. Big. I was about to send a picture of my cock to Carol's best friend, a person I've not met and I was eager to do it.

CAROL

Inside my room, I removed Larry's tee shirt and shorts. He briefs barely contained my beautiful friend that was already beginning to grow. I gave his dick a wet kiss before retrieving Mr. Big.

Larry studied it for a moment then held it next to his cock. It was obvious that they were very similar in size but his was slightly wider. I can attest to that. He flexed it and ran his fingers along the shaft. "Very life like. I take it, this is your favorite toy for home and travel?"

"Normally yes, but right now, this is my favorite," and I reached down and gave his dick a few strokes. I kissed and played with it until it was fully erect and then I took a picture of it next to Mr. Big. "I'd love to see the look on Tami's face when she sees this."

"Speaking of Tami, do you have a photo?"

I swiped through my phone and located a picture of her standing in front of her new car. "Cute, isn't she."

"Oh, wow, yes she is," he said approvingly. "Nice Camaro, too." He held the phone next to me and said, "You sure you girls aren't sisters?"

"We think we're more like twins because we act and think so much alike, even though we aren't physically related. Strange, isn't it?" He's probably thinking more like weird.

"Here's a shot of us in matching swimsuits at one of her colleague's swimming pool. Nice, huh?"

"You both are."

I took is hard member in my hand and said with a smile, "Flattery will get you anywhere." Including Tami's pussy, I almost added. "Think you'd like to meet her when you go home?"

"She certainly is attractive and all, but I'd feel kinda weird."

"I understand but trust me, I want you to meet her. She's seen your picture and I know she wants to meet you; especially because of the way we hit it off so well. I know everything about this trip has been like a story you read about. It's a bit out of character for me, too, but I don't for a moment regret anything. I want us to have fun while we're here, with no strings, and then I want you to meet my best friend."

"Ok. That helps a lot. I could use a little guidance here. What do I do about her between now and when we meet?"

"Have fun with her like I do. When you talk to her on the phone tease her by telling her what you are going to do with my body and how you want to do that with her. Remember my romance novel, explicit, hot, and erotic."

"I can do that. And as you would say, sending that photo of me and Mr. Big should make her pussy wet."

"And her cunt envious," I added.

I called Tami and she answered on the first ring. "I've been waiting for your call. Your email was exciting to say the least. So just how big is his cock?"

"I'm sending you a picture so you can see for yourself and I'm putting the phone on speaker so you can say 'hi' to Larry."

"Hi Larry. I've heard good things about you."

"Same here, Carol has told me a lot about you."

"Don't believe everything. She's the wild and crazy one."

"Wild and hot from where I'm standing."

"Speaking of standing," Carol interrupted. "He's standing naked in front of me with his cock pointed straight at my face."