Lust Artifact Ch. 00-01

Story Info
43 year old father comes across artifact with unknown effect.
1.7k words
4.26
29.9k
62

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

Connor James sat nearly in silence, inside his home office, the only sounds being the clicks of the keyboard. He finished the last few sentences of his new book before saving his work and opening Chrome. At 43 he had made himself a small fortune writing supernatural mysteries. He was 6'2 and with his lax work schedule gave him plenty of time to stay in slightly above average shape, he ran his hand across his short curly hair, he grew out just long enough to hide most of the specs of grey sparsely distributed throughout his Black curls. Having a fascination with the supernatural, occasionally spent his time browsing websites looking for haunted or cursed objects, hoping for a little inspiration for his next story.

He married mid-way through his college English course, his wife had been a nursing student at a community college nearby his, they met at a bar late one night. After 2 years of dating, they married at 21. His wife Miranda had been attractive even as they aged her 5'5 frame held a 30B-26-32 ratio with a pretty face and nearly platinum blonde hair. She has aged quite well now at 43, only 3 months in age difference between the two. The unfortunate aspect to their relationship, as Connor has made enough to easily support his family, Miranda now as head nurse at their community hospital, was spending most of her time at work. She had been invested in helping people even in college and put the hospital ahead of her family, though she still loved them and they new that without question. There hadn't been any additional strain on their relationship because of this, it was actually almost perfect, Connor worked from home and could take a break from writing when needed.

At 24 they had their only Daughter, Britney now 18 carried her mothers face, her hair more of a dirty blonde, and at 5'7 with her frame holding 32C-26-34 measurements she brought in a lot of attention from boys. She carried big dreams wanting to follow in her father's steps, though she didn't have her fathers same love for the supernatural, her genre would be romance, she would still sit in his office and listen to him tell stories about whatever haunted or cursed item he happened to come across that week. When it came to boys she seemed oblivious to the outside world, in truth she just didn't feel she had the time to spend focused on relationships, she wanted to focus on practicing her future craft, taking her favorite characters and writing romantic fanfics about them in her spare time, though that would be put on hold soon, with her graduation from high school coming within the next few months, looking at colleges and entrance exams would be her number one priority.

Connor browsed a few sites not seeing anything that caught his eye, figuring he would try 2 more sites before giving up. His next site his usual go to hadn't had anything new in the last 3 months, it had dropped down his list of choices from that and after a quick scroll he noted nothing new. That was fine though his current book had a few more weeks of work left, plenty of time to find inspiration, or maybe dive back into a previous book story and turn it into a series. His last attempt before giving up, he wanted to dig deep on this before calling it a day, Connor scrolled through some search results looking for a promising site, 10 pages of results in he found a site which quickly caught his attention, opening the site he was intrigued, it was almost like an Ebay for cursed antiques. Instead of just reading about the objects, he could bid on them, this time around he could hold the antique, examine them add details to a level he could never add before. He scrolled through the antiques till 1 caught his eye. The antique claimed to have been from early Greece, reading through the description, Connor surmised it was cursed by the "Goddess Aphrodite" and according to the details it was supposedly responsible for most of Zeus's more promiscuous behavior.

Connor scrolled by some more but kept finding himself back at the same antique over and over he tried to move past only to find himself back at the antique 10 minutes later. After an hour of this he decided to go ahead and put in an offer to the site for the antique. He put in his information looked over the listed bid and added $250 to the already $500 bid. Afterwards he leaned back in his chair gazed at the ceiling, deciding how to spend the rest of the day, after about 30 minutes his phone beeped, Connor opened his phone, to his surprise it was the site notifying him they accepted his price and would ship the antique within the next day, it would arrive within 2-3 days later. Connor closed his phone and gave a soft chuckle, he honestly didn't believe he even bid to begin with let alone so quickly after he did it would be on its way to him.

Chapter 1

Friday

Connor sat in his office staring at the monitor on the desk. Unmoving, lost in anticipation, he had been unable to write since his find just days ago. Today or tomorrow, it would be arriving, his very own cursed antique. Connor had hoped that once he examined the antique he would have his focus back, it was the waiting keeping him preoccupied. Unable to work he left his office, heading toward the kitchen, just a cup of coffee, anything to kill a few minutes.

Connor leaned back against the countertop, holding his mug, glancing every other minute at the stove clock. 12:52pm, the house would be empty, aside from him, for a little over an hour. He finished his coffee deciding to watch some TV while his focus had waned. Flipping through the channels, finding nothing to watch, he glanced back at the clock.

1:06pm

1:18pm

1:35pm

Ring...Ring

Connor opened the door, finding a delivery man waiting, he signed for the package. Taking the box to his office to open, he pulled the 8-inch statuesque figure out. He turned it from side to side, rolling his fingers around the statue, which had the shape of a disproportioned hourglass, smaller on the top side and wider after a thin neck. It had small indents running through the top and bottom but had no discernable features. Holding the antique, he felt heat pour into his cheeks slightly flushing them pink. He sat feeling the heat rising inside him, the new uncomfortable feeling causing him to quickly set the antique on his desk before rushing to the kitchen.

Connor turned on the faucet at the kitchen sink cupping his hands under the running stream of water. Splashing the water in his face the heat inside him slowly diminished. Picking up a towel to dry his face, he heard the front door close.

"Hey dad I'm home" Britney called out.

Connor walked to the bottom of the stairs, next to the front door, looking up his eyes traced up his daughter Britney's legs, covered in dark nylon hose, he felt his cock twitch as his eyes reached the hem of her skirt.

"Hey Princess, how...was your d-day?" Connor slightly stammered. Britney now looking at him as if something was off.

"Fine, you okay?"

"Yeah...j-just feeling a little off t-today" 'Connor trying his best to have a regular conversation with his daughter.

"Oookay then, well I'm going shopping with Cassie tonight, I'll grab dinner while I'm out." Britney had turned by now walking to her room.

Connor rushed back to his office, he looked at the antique sitting on his desk quizzically while adjusting his cock through his slacks. He had no idea what was happening. Why he was now erect just from the sight of his daughter's legs, he always liked the look of hosed legs, but had never looked at her that way, even though she had hose as a mainstay of her usual style. Connor leaned back in his chair rubbing his cock lightly, before hearing the front door open.

"Bye Dad." Britney yelled out to him

Connor jumped up and ran to the front door, he watched as his daughter drove away, but why? Why had he rushed to the door, his mind racing trying to figure out what he was hoping, did he just want to see her legs again.

7:15pm

Miranda arrived home, walking into the kitchen Connor caught her off guard. He forcefully kissed her pushing her back against the counter. They kissed for a couple minutes before Connor picked her up and carried her to their bedroom. Miranda moaning softly as he kissed her neck lowering her onto the bed. His hands reaching the hem of her scrubs and pulling them off. He grabbed her right leg and lifted her, lowering his face to her pussy, launching an assault on her clit with his tongue, while his fingers on his left hand opened her lips and probed inside. He grabbed her top, pushed it up and took her breast in his right hand while continuing his work with his left.

After a few minutes he reached down and unzipped his pants, not waiting to fully undress before entering her. Pounding away at her pussy while he laid his lips next to her ear, she could feel the light heat of his breath on her earlobe, the heat a fraction of what he felt inside. Long stokes pounding into her, her moans increasing in frequency. Several minutes later, he wasn't done, the longest he had lasted since college. Connor pulled out finished removing his pants, flipped Miranda over, he pulled he up to her knees, and reentered her. They found a rhythm after a minute or so, Connor running his right hand up her back, into her blonde hair, grabbing and pulling back, Miranda grunted as he slammed into her. Connor took his left hand and hooked it under her hip, the rhythm they had found now solely his.

7:54pm

In exhaustion they collapsed, holding each other as they slipped off to sleep.

To be continued