Lust Artifact Ch. 04

Story Info
Continuation of Sunday.
1.6k words
4.32
11.9k
17

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday, March 27

11:15 Am

Connor stood in the kitchen, rubbing his erection lightly through his pants. The beep of the microwave snapping him out of his daze. He opened the microwave pulling the mug out. He contemplated briefly taking the mug up to Britney's room, before deciding that after what just happened, he should give her some time before he approached her. His usual Sunday would keep him out of his office, it being the day he took off to relax. Today he decided that he had a few days not working already this week so he should try to get something done.

The bonus being he would have locked himself out of the way in case his daughter wanted to use more of the house. He moved to the bottom of the stairs, readying to call out, his voice feeling lost. He stood there for a few minutes before he finally mustered enough of his voice.

"Brit, I'll be in my office today." He called to her. Hoping she would respond, she didn't. Connor left the stairs, moving to his office across the hall. He sat down at his desk, looking over the desktop, his eyes caught the antique laying in the middle. His mind rewinding, yesterday, the first time he had touched his daughter in such an inappropriate manner. He rubbed his forming erection picturing the scene of her sitting on the edge of the desk, his hand up her dress, fingers prodding against her pussy. He rubbed, his mind flashing to just a little while ago, her ass jiggling as his hand worked over her nylon, the lace panties sliding into her cheeks revealing more of her plump round ass.

Connor looked back over staring at the antique now. He stopped rubbing his erection, leaning over getting closer to the antique, he took it up in his fingers. Feeling the heat rising in him, he turned the laptop on, going back to the site he found the antique on. Reading again though the description, this time it clicked, it was the antique. It had driven him, increasing his base desires. It was this thing, this little statue, putting the pieces together. He had held it right before the first time his daughter had caused his erection. It was in his hands just moments before he dug his hand in between her thighs for the first time.

Connor set the antique down on the desk heat still filling his face. He had a mission now, pushing him to ignore the thoughts, trying to push the image of his daughter's ass bouncing out of the kitchen. He skimmed through different sites, looking for a clue how to get rid of curses. Finding several for death curses, a few for love, but no luck finding any for lust. Lust had popped up in the object's description, directing his thoughts that lust was the key, that love dispels wouldn't break the curse.

2:15 PM

Connor sat at his desk still, having such a long run of no luck, he picked the object back up holding it tight. Heat rising in his face once again. He stood up laying the antique back down on the desk. Walking to his office door, he opened the door, finding Britney trying to sneak by to the kitchen. They froze briefly, Connor's eyes tracing his daughter's body, the twitch of his cock taking his brain by storm. Before he had realized he moved, his right hand took hold of Britney's arm. He pulled her towards the doorway, his left sliding around her waist, dragging her against the doorframe.

Britney put up little resistance to her father, her chest leaned against the doorframe. His cock rubbing against her ass, his left hand pulling the hem of her dress up. Connor's right hand snaking its way around her hip, pulling her back, his cock pushing her forward.

"Dad...Daddy...uhhhhh.....uhhh." She moaned softly. Connor's right hand had again found her nylon covered pussy, digging deep into her lips through the nylon and lace. "ahhh...ahhh.." her moans changing, sounding more pleasurable. He traced his left hand up her back reaching her neck, he took the zipper on the back of her dress, pulling it down. Her lace blue bra came into view.

"wait...ahhh...ah..daddy...oh.my.god." He unclipped the bra, Britney pushed back against him, trying to wiggle free. This time there was no room to move away from him. He pushed her back against the frame his left hand rubbing her bareback. His hand grabbed her pussy tight and lifted, shoving his cock against her ass, grinding it against her.

Connor's left hand found his daughter's breast, kneading into her, he pulled her off the door frame. His daughter moaning as he walked her deeper into the office, his hand rubbing her pussy. They reached the desk his left hand nudging her, bending her over the desk. His daughter's hands held her just off the cluttered desktop. His cock sliding up and down her ass, he rubbed her bare skin, sliding his left hand into her dress grabbing her hip. Pulling with his hands and pushing her forward with his hips, grinding into her.

"oooh..ahhhh...ahh..ahhh..my...god." Britney struggled to form words, her father forcefully using her body now. He rubbed the fabric in between her wet lips, circling his fingers around her clit. Her father saw the antique laying on the desk, without thought he pushed into her harder, subconsciously he wanted her to touch it again. She moved her hands gaining her balance again, barely missing the object. Her father pushing harder and harder, but no luck to him she hadn't touched it.

Connor grinded against his daughter for a couple more moments, before lifting her again his hand pulling her up by the crotch. He sat down in his office chair pulling his daughter down on top of his lap. Her heels clicking the ground as she was pulled into the position, he wanted her in. She leaned back into her father, her hips grinding against him.

Connor's hand pulled her into him rubbing her ferociously as her hips swayed against his erection. His daughter turning her head away from him, she cooed pleasure mounting. His left hand sliding up to her breast, the bra having fallen loose in her dress, gave her father access to her nipple. He snagged the hard nub in between his index and middle finger pulling on her nipple through the fabric.

"ahhh......" The position they were in, Britney finally found the room to escape, jumping off her father's lap. She hurried to the open door, her father transfixed by her bare back and the globes of her ass bouncing through the door. He jumped up this time stalking after her, slowed by his erection, he reached the stairs as she bounded up the final steps. Her dress still pulled up around her waist her cheeks jiggling, her panties buried in her ass.

Connor reached the top of the stairs moving towards her closed bedroom door. Standing outside the door, listening, her moans pierced the walls. His hand reached out to the doorknob, turning the knob. In her rush Britney hadn't locked her door behind her this time. The door opened giving her father the view of her, laying in her bed, her right hand deep inside her panties. Her left cupping her breast over the fabric of the dress, her hands working fervently.

"daddy...ahhh..you shouldn't be." Britney's eyes widened watching her father walk towards her. His hands unzipping his fly, pulling his erect cock out, 8.5'' pointed towards her face. Connor jerked his cock, his daughter watching, her hands working on her body. He reached her bedside rubbing his left hand down her nylon covered leg. Her legs spread wide. She dug deeper into her pussy, moist squelching coming from between her legs.

"I couldn't help it, I needed to see you, I needed to finish." He pushed his cock towards her face, her left hand coming off her breast, stopping his advance.

"Daddy...ahhh...can't." Her hand closed around him, jerking. "this is all..ahhh..I can give you." Faster her hands worked. His right hand reaching down finding her breast, her bra still off her nipples, free to his hand, only covered by the dress. He rubbed circles around her nipple, tugging on it kneading back into her. His left hand slid down her thigh as far as he could, bumping her hand, he cupped his over hers feeling her fingers working in her panties. Connor's fingers pushing his daughters rhythmically.

Britney jerked up off her bed, her body shook, the sight was enough. Connor's cock twitched blowing a stream of cum into his daughter's face. Britney rolled off the bed away from her father, he leaned back on her bed. Britney moved over to her makeup stand grabbing a tissue and cleaning her face. Connor watched her back still bare, her ass exposed. Britney pulled her bra back up clasping it, she zipped her dress jiggling her cheeks as she did. She pulled her hem down covering herself, turning around realizing her father sat behind her, his cock still exposed.

"Could you bring me a tissue?" he asked. Britney grabbed a tissue walked back towards her father. He took the tissue from her fingers with his left hand. His right creeping behind her, grabbing her ass while he rubbed the cum off his penis. He reached back spanking her cheek. Britney jumped, before shoving her father towards the bedroom door.

"Nope, twice is enough for a day." She closed the door behind him. Connor left the door walking down to the kitchen.

"Guess that thing isn't going to be useless to me forever." He chuckled

To be continued...