Lust be a Lady

Story Info
Divorced guy meets a muscle daddy and finds herself.
5.3k words
4.75
36.4k
68

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****Everyone involved is over the age of 18 and of legal consent*****

We had met in high school, senior year actually, we dated for a few years through college and were married a week after graduation. For a few years everything was going fine, yet here I was at 29 divorced.

After that I didn't have anything holding me to the east coast and moved out west. See I work remote in IT so I was easily able to do my job from just about anywhere and made enough to live almost anywhere I wanted. Which is how I found myself, at 29, recently divorced sitting in my sparse apartment on new years eve with nothing to do and no where to go.

I took stock of myself and decided that my resolution would be to get back in shape. I wasn't horrible but the last few years of working from home and the emotional damage of the last year of his marriage and subsequent divorce took a toll.

The following Monday after everything opened back up Adam was at the local gym signing up for a yearly membership, the line was shorter than he imagined it would be but here we are. He had brought a small bag with shorts, sneakers and a t-shirt to get going right away. Adam was as some people would say "an over achiever", he threw himself at working out.

Being a remote worker with almost no other facets of his life at the moment he was at the gym for a few hours at a go and nearly every day. He wasn't trying to pack on the muscle but tone back up, so jogging, rowing and swimming were his vices and they worked.

He saw improvements soon but was still unhappy, which is why it was odd for him to be in the weights room. After looking around he eventually offered to help the older gentleman lifting weights. Adam wasn't sure he needed to the guy was huge, probably compensating for something he thought. Tom for his part took the offer in stride, the smaller younger man probably wouldn't do well spotting but Tom didn't really need it anyway.

"Thank you for the offer, I'm Tom, happy to make a new friend, how about I return the favor?"

Tom spotted for Adam who had to take several weights off the bar before he could even attempt to lift. Adam also went for less reps than Tom, but he was just trying to help his cardio and not out here setting records.

Once done the two men shared a drink at the smoothie bar afterwards. "So Adam, haven't seen you in here before, what brings you in to improve yourself?" Adam sipped his smoothie briefly before replying. "Well I've been coming in for a couple of weeks now actually, just haven't been in the weight room so much." Tom nodded his understanding and they chatted just a bit more before parting ways.

Tom saw Adam a couple times in the gym over the next few weeks, sometimes helping him with his weights though Adam didn't seem to be that interested in that so much. Tom quite liked the look of him, he was quite but seemed focused. Tom decided he wanted to take him in, something about him made his dick twitch and he decided he wanted to find out what.

Adam was back at home, after just finishing work for the day getting ready to meet Tom out at the Bar. They had just finished working out and were having a smoothing to cool down when Tom asked him if he'd like to head out and grab a drink sometime. Adam didn't have any friends on here, so he took Tom up on the offer and exchanged cell numbers.

Tom was already at the bar, it was his usual, he knew Mike already, who was the bar tender for the night it seemed. When Adam arrived Tom greeted him and offered to buy him a drink. Once seated they started talking, it was relaxing for Adam to speak to Tom, he didn't know why by he was comfortable with him.

The two men chatted about nothing and enjoyed drinks for a few hours before Adam admitted he was recently divorced. "I'm sorry to hear that Adam, I a widower myself, it's been 3 years without my wife." The two men bonded over this new revelation.

Shortly after they decided to call it a night. At home later that night Adam was laying in bed, slightly drunk thinking about Tom and how being with him seemed so nice. From here their budding friendship grew and the two men spent more and more time together.

So when Tom invited Adam to his home for a get together with some of his other friends, he accepted with some trepidation. He reasoned though he didn't know anyone he knew Tom and liked him so he'd just be friendly he thought. Tom's house wasn't huge but it was very big, large back yard with an in ground pool and nice patio.

Adam mingled with all sorts of people, Tom seemed to be a very open and friendly person. Several hours later and one too many friendly drinks in Tom found Adam relaxing on his couch after the last of his other guests had left for the night.

"I had a great time Tom, thanks for having me over, I guess I should get going." Tom watched as Adam's head rolled back a bit, he was in no shape to drive so Tom took him up stairs and helped him into his spare bed before taking a quick shower and heading to bed himself in his own room.

Adam woke up with a bit of a hang over in a strange room, looking around he saw a glass of water on the bedside table and a bucket on the floor on the side of the bed, thankfully empty. Sitting up Adam's headache made itself known which is why he was thankful for the advil he saw laying on the table behind the glass.

As Adam made his way down the stairs to find Tom and make his way out he got a bit of a start. Tom was standing at the kitchen counter facing away but he was naked, he was for lack of a better word sculpted. When Tom turned around Adam's eyes went wide, not only was he cut with muscles but his cut cock was massive.

"Oh shit you're up, sorry I was, well I sleep naked and sort of forgot you were here. Let me go put some clothes on, one sec." Tom didn't rush to get out of the room or out of Adam's view, he wanted Adam to see.

When Tom came back he had shorts and a t-shirt on, he didn't bother to apologize again. He offered Adam a coffee and piece of toast, which Adam graciously took. "Thanks, uh sorry I drank a bit much last night, and sorry for invading your privacy this morning."

"It's nothing, don't worry about it." The two of them only talked for a couple more minutes before Adam made an excuse to leave. Once in the car Adam replayed what he saw this morning.

Tom was tall and muscular which he already knew but didn't know how built, he was a veritable Adonis. His salt and pepper hair suited his tanned muscled body, but the man was carrying a python between his legs, it was astonishing. Adam knew he should be jealous but for some reason wasn't, he also wondered why his throat was a little dry and his own dick felt a little hard.

When Adam got home he had a shower trying to shake the thoughts in his head, it wasn't working. He couldn't get Toms' chiseled abs and chest or his massive cock or the sly smile he wore when he turned around. He kept going back to that giant cock and soon was stroking his own much smaller dick under the shower spray.

Adam kept going, stroking his decidedly average dick harder and harder until with a little moan he came. Leaning against the wall panting Adam was very confused. He wasn't gay, he'd never thought of guys, or dicks or any of that, but he also hadn't felt this way in a long long time.

It was a few days later that Adam got a text from Tom. "Hey Adam, how about coming over for a drink tonight, I'll even make dinner." His mind still dwelling on the morning after the party, Adam agreed.

He went back to work continuing with his day trying to keep the thoughts of Toms huge cock out of his head. Adam had been spending his nights checking out gay male/male porn, thankfully he wasn't getting the same feelings for the porn cocks as he did with Tom, but had no idea what that meant.

When the evening finally rolled around, Adam was getting ready to head out his mind still confused about what everything meant. He arrived at Tom's and was let in right away, no one else seemed to be there it was just the two of them. "Perfect timing, I have steaks on the grille just about done and salad already setup on the patio, come on hun."

Adam just followed along, didn't even register that Tom had called him "hun". Dinner was wonderful and the two men chatted like one had not seen the other fully naked a few days prior. Adam for his part was somehow staying focused on the conversation and not dreaming of Toms thick cock.

Tom moved them to the living room after they cleared dinner offering Adam a glass of red wine. Sitting down Tom turned on the large TV in front of them and turned on to Adam's surprise a porno. As the movie played out it showed a very overly done up girl with gigantic fake tits, blonde hair, fat slutty lips and crystal blue eyes. She was soon joined by a typical porno dude, muscles, short hair, big cock, tattoos, you know the type.

As the movie played on Adam just kept watching barely able to tear his eyes off it. The acting was horrible but the scene was very dirty and sexy, and watching it here next to Tom gave him a thrill. Tom though wasn't watching the movie really he was watching Adam and was feeling himself get hard.

He pulled his cock out giving it a long slow stroke to bring it to full hardness while he watched Adam fidget his hands in his own lap. Finally just as the big dicked dude on the TV slipped his meat into the bimbo sluts mouth Adam turned to look at Tom and his mouth dropped open. Toms dick was hard and out and very very big, and he was stroking it looking at Adam.

"Hey hun, why are you so far away, come a little closer." Adam didn't know why but he obeyed, his eyes never leaving Toms cock. Tom kept stroking slowly while Adam moved closer, leaned in his face closer to Tom's cock than he realized. "Do you like it, I'm sure you do, you can touch it if you want hun."

Adams face turned slowly and he looked Tom in the eyes, almost pleading with the older man. "I want you to touch it Adam, go ahead." Adam turned back to look at the amazing cock in front of him and tentatively reached out as Tom let go his meat fell slightly without the support. Adam grabbed onto the massive cock in front of him with a start, and just held it, feeling the heat of it and realizing his never felt like this.

"Mmmm that's nice hun but how about you stroke it a bit for me...?" It was like Tom was talking to Adams soul and without thinking Adam felt his hand start to stroke the thick cock of his dreams. "That's it hun, keep doing it just like that, you feel really good." In the back ground the big cocked dude had just taken off the bimbo's panties to review her chastity cage and little castrated balls.

Adam however had no idea what was happening on the TV his whole world was Tom's Massive cock. He continued to stroke him his eyes never leaving his goal, his mouth hung open some drool starting to form on his lips. He could smell Tom, but it was different than when they were at the gym, it was stronger, more manly, it was driving him wild.

"That's it baby girl, keep stroking me like that, you can kiss it if you want, I won't tell anyone." With that Adam realized his face was just inches from another mans dick, no cock, this was too big to just be a dick, it was easily 9 maybe 10 inches long, and had to be as thick as a coke can with massive balls hanging below it. Adam never took his eyes off it as he slowly leaned in and put his lips against the head lingering there longer than his last kiss to his ex wife.

When he pulled away it was only an inch, he was still so close, the smell was intoxicating here, he felt drunk. Tom felt himself edging closer, he was going to unload a near weeks worth for his new toy. "That's it baby keep going, I love what you're doing for me." Adam barely understood the words he felt like he was falling and the only thing that could save him was stroking the cock in front of him.

Just as the big dicked surfer dude pulled out and covered the sissy bimbo's face and big fake tits, Tom let go and erupted himself. The first shot caught Adam off guard and hit him in the face causing him to jerk his head back, though funnily his hand never stopped stroking. The next several shots hit his chest, then his stomach completely covering his shirt, even more shots came though weaker and hit Adam in his own crotch creating a warm puddle over his own hard dripping dick.

Adam convulsed and came in his pants making a complete mess of his under ware yet still never let go of Tom's cock. He was still stroking it slowly as Tom began to soften. "Sweety that was amazing thank you but it looks like we've ruined your clothes, you can't go home like that, come on lets get you in the shower to wash up and I'll put your clothes in the wash."

Tom led Adam to the bathroom and got him in the shower, taking his clothes with him when he left. Adam just stood under the spray, unsure of everything that had just happened. He had another mans cum on his face and his own cum cooling on his dick and balls and what little hair he had down there. He felt drunk but had only a glass of wine with dinner and a sip before Tom put the porno on, he didn't know what happened.

The warm water woke him up a little bit and he washed himself deliberately. When he stepped out of the shower the bathroom was completely fogged up, he dried off and wrapped the towel around his waste heading out to find Tom and his clothes. Tom was sitting on the bed in the connected bedroom, his magnificent cock no where to be seen. "Come here hun, your clothes wont be clean until morning, its already late, how about we lay down and go to bed."

Adam nodded and made for the door to go find the spare room like last time. "No sweety, I had hoped you'd spend the night in here, with me..." Adam felt that tug of Tom's will again, like when he moved closer on the couch and he nodded his agreement. "Good sweety, here I grabbed some clothes for you to wear since yours are in the wash." Tom handed him a black nighty and matching silk panties, Adam was already in for a penny he thought and reached his hand out.

Standing there in front of Tom in his own bedroom about to put on what he assumed were his late wifes clothes did something to Adam. He dropped the towel and slowly pulled the panties up his nearly hairless legs, they felt amazing. Next was the nighty, the bra cups on it were immense but it too fit perfectly otherwise. Adam oddly felt sexy, Tom had just watched him put on cute lingerie so that he could sleep with him and it looked like he might be getting hard again.

Tom stood, growing bulge and all, took Adam's hand and led him to bed, pulling the covers aside. Adam slid in and Tom turned out the light, removing his shirt and shorts before getting into bed naked himself. Adam was facing him and Tom leaned in to kiss him full on the lips. Adam was shocked, he'd never felt a kiss like this before, sure he'd never kissed a man but he'd also never given another man a handjob before.

This was different though, there was so much force and passion in this kiss it scared him. It scared him how easily he kissed back and accepted Tom's tongue in his mouth sucking it down, becoming the submissive one of the pair. They kissed for what felt like hours, Tom's hand caressed Adams face and Adam was stroking Tom's muscled chest.

Adam was again feeling intoxicated by Tom's incredibly masculine smell, they kept making out in bed and Adam felt himself getting hard again. Just then he felt Tom's fully hard Cock brush up against his own and moaned into Tom's mouth. He moved a hand down and encircled another mans cock for the second time ever, Tom broke the kiss, "mmm that's it babygirl your hand makes me feel good, I want to see how good your tongue can make me feel now though."

Adam knew what Tom meant, and while he had never even thought about sucking dick he wanted nothing more in the world than to take Tom's cock in his mouth. He started to slide down Tom's perfectly sculpted body until his eyes came into contact with his hand that hadn't stopped stroking Tom's cock.

For a minute Adam just stared as if trying to make up his mind, mind made up he reached his tongue out and licked the head gently. Then more aggressively eventually covering the head in a thick coat of saliva. When he finally placed the head against his lips and pushed it in he heard Tom moan above him.

"Oh yes, that's it Amy, your mouth feels so fucking good on my cock." Amy? did he just call me Amy?, Adam thought. He wondered why Tom had done that as he continued to suck on the head of his cock. It was so big though he could barely fit it in his mouth, as it was he couldn't get more than 2 inches in.

Adam sucked and licked Tom's cock trying to get more and more in his mouth as he heard Tom moaning above him almost constantly. He then felt Tom's hands on the back of his head, and a small moan escaped his throat, then when Tom pushed Adam melted and let him take over.

Tom began to slowly but forcefully push Amy's head down the length of his cock, he felt a shift in her will and smirked as he was right about her, submissive little sissy didn't even know who she was till he came along. He wasn't sure if he'd feel her tongue on his balls while he came down her throat tonight but he sure as hell wanted to try.

Tom took over from here and Amy let him, leaking into her panties the whole time. He guided her head deeper and deeper down his cock bringing her up for air every so often. Eventually he pulled her fully off and up to his face again and kissed her deep, she ate him up and he knew she was his. "Come her Amy, I want you to hang your head off the edge of the bed for me, can you do that babygirl?"

Adam nodded and blushed, Tom had called him Amy again and babygirl, he was beginning to love the attention. He moved to how Tom had asked hanging his head over the edge of the bed. He saw Tom's massive cock just in front of his mouth and reached out to lick it but he was just too far away. Tom smiled seeing this and began to slide his cock into her mouth pushing it further than he had before, Amy was a good girl, she was taking every inch and he could see her throat bulging with the effort.

Tom reached under her nighty and grabbed each nipple while he kept on pushing deeper. Eventually he felt her nose on his nutsack and kept himself lodged there for a moment. When he pulled out Amy gasped her spit forming a link between the tip of his cock and her lips, she moaned out "More, do it again please" so Tom did, sliding all the way back in at once. He saw Amy twitch a little and a tell tale wet spot formed in her panties. For the second time tonight she'd cum because of his cock he thought, this little sissy needed him and didn't even know it.

At this Tom began to piston his cock in and out of her tight throat, the only reason he had lasted this long was her initial inexperience and the fact that he'd already cum on her once tonight. Now though she was going to taste him, he felt his cum boiling in his balls and he was almost there a few more pumps and he would fill her pretty mouth with his load.

Amy no it was Adam was having trouble breathing and thinking, Tom was really hammering away in her mouth and all she could do was hang on. "That's it baby girl your mouth is going to make me cum, you're going to make me cum, do you want that Amy? Do you want me to cum for you?" Amy could only moan her own spit covering her face, his cock pumping away in her throat.

Tom moaned and pulled back so just the head was in her mouth now and came what Amy thought was an entire pint. She couldn't keep up, it came out of her mouth was on her chin, her eyes were glazed over it was in her hair, she came again a third time without having touched her dick. She swallowed and swallowed as much as she could and there was still more, this man came buckets it seemed.

12