Lust be a Lady Ch. 02

Story Info
Adam wakes up after Amy accepted another date with Tom.
5.1k words
4.81
13.8k
24

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****Everyone involved is over the age of 18 and of legal consent*****

Adam stirred as the sun streamed in his bedroom window. His morning wood fully encased in the red satin panties that Tom had given him just yesterday. Getting going this morning was easy, he had a plan and things to figure out.

Sadly work didn't let him handle his personal wants right away so it was late into the afternoon when he finally was able to log off for the day. When he did he realized he hadn't bothered to get dressed today and was still just in the red panties.

First things first he thought, I like the feel of these but I'm going to need more than one pair. Stepping out of the panties for a moment he took note of the size and brand, Victoria Secret it seemed. A quick browser shopping trip later and his digital cart was full of all different kinds of panties. He had also ordered a couple nighties but wasn't sure on the fit so he'd have to see when they got here.

He realized he had been absentmindedly stroking himself through the panties the whole time. New window and back to the trans porn, he switched to "most viewed" and started seeing some of the most beautiful women he had ever seen. He felt a bond with them, could he be like them, could he be Tom's girl?

Just as he was really getting going he came across someone familiar. She was platinum blonde, with crystal blue eyes, a massive chest and huge dick sucking lips, she was the girl from Tom's video, but why was she here he thought?

Opening her video he read the title "Bimbo Sissy Doll takes on monster cock" he swore he had heard some of those words before. When the video got going he was somewhat disappointed it wasn't the same one Tom had, it was incredibly hot watching her dance and strip her top off.

Then the "monster cock" showed up and damn was it ever, she went right to work licking and sucking him down, further than Adam thought even possible, take his entire cock down her throat and holding him there for several seconds. When he finally pulled out she gasped and with strings of spit connecting her throat and his cock head she choked out a "Thank you Daddy, can I have some more?".

The porn dude picked her up like she weighted nothing, tiny little thing that she was, most of her weight was probably in her tits Adam thought. He threw her onto her knees facing away from him, ripped off her mini skirt and panties in one go before the camera shifted to her moaning face.

The camera shifted again this time looking up at the man from under her, Adam finally got it, she had a dick, it was tiny and had some contraption over it, but she didn't have a pussy. He heard her moan a decidedly girly moan as porn dude pressed his monster into her, her dick leaking a string of cum as he did.

As Adam watched this bombshell of a woman get her ass destroyed and beg her "Daddy" for more, he wondered if he could be like her. He wondered if he wanted to be like her, he stroked himself through his panties feeling the delicious tingle of excitement his moans getting more and more high pitched.

Finally he came in his panties just as the Bimbo Sissy Doll on screen clamped her fat slutty lips around the "monster cock" after his first shot hit her in the face. Adam reached into his panties and scooped out some of his seed, he brought his fingers to his lips and tasted it. Tom tastes better Adam thought, taking his panties off, he then changed his browsing window to a search, he needed to figure some things out.

He first pulled up the term "Bimbo" he was pretty sure he understood this one but wanted to know the finer details. He found mantra's and confessions from "real life bimbos" and read them all, then he found "Bimbo Hypno", that's a bit far he thought and switched over to search the term "Sissy".

This was new to him, other than the bullies calling the nerds this in school he had never heard the term. He found it was a loving term that some trans girls used to describe themselves. There again was testimony from all sorts of happy Sissies, there were videos showing many a Sissy in chastity submitting to her man, and again hypno, this time of the Sissy flavor.

Adam wondered was there "Sissy/Bimbo" combined hypno? Sure enough there was, he put one on and almost instantly felt himself getting hard again. He watched for what seemed like only a couple minutes though next thing Adam knew it was pitch black outside his window and his phone showed it was after 9 already.

He got up shutting his computer down and hopped in the shower, washing himself he checked his shave job and noted that nothing had regrown and he smiled. Moving to the bedroom he wished his panties were clean or his new ones had arrived. He went to bed and was fast asleep within minutes, he had the strangest most erotic dreams he'd ever had though by morning he could barely remember them.

---------------

Tom arrived home much later than he had originally intended, keeping his company on the right track sometimes took no effort and other times, like today he was there making every call himself till well into the evening. He had hoped to hear from Amy but he also was too busy to reach out to her himself so counted it as a mulligan.

Heading into his comfortable home he went to the bedroom and stripped down before heading into the adjoining bathroom and having a shower. He thought back to the other night and how Amy had taking his cock so well and even asked him for more. He stroked his hardening cock, fuck she was going to be perfect he could tell, his little sissy didn't even know it yet.

Gathering his self control Tom finished his shower and dried off. Back in his bedroom he mused about Amy again and grabbed his phone. "Hey babygirl, sorry I haven't gotten back to you, work was a bit of a bear today, how about dinner and drinks Friday?"

---------------

When Adam woke today it was just before his alarm, he was naked in his bed, though alone. He reached for his phone as he idly stroked his morning wood, until he saw the text from Tom and he felt his heart flutter a bit. He typed out a quick reply confirming that he'd be there and got out of bed.

Throwing on some shorts he logged in to work, it was a slow day so he opened up browser on his other monitor and pulled up more hypno letting it play video after video while he idly worked. At about noon there was a knock on his door, he opened it in time to see the delivery man heading down the stairs with a box sitting at his feet.

The box was clearly marked "VS" so he quickly got it inside and thanked the timing knowing that most of his neighbors would be at work. Bringing the box into his bedroom he tore it open and began pulling out his new panties and laying them out on the bed.

He looked through them and settled on a lacy hot pink thong and proceeded to put these on. The feeling was different than the other panties and the strip of fabric sliding up his ass cheeks and finally settling on his hole felt good. Making his way back to his computer he sadly had work to do now, but thought nothing of leaving the hypno playing on his other monitor.

A little while later with work done for the day Adam found himself still with hypno playing on one screen and a virtual shopping cart full of things. This one was toys, some dildo's, a vibrator and a selection of butt plugs in different sizes. He had never used toys, not on himself or his ex-wife so this was very new to him.

Adam spent the rest of the night watching sissy and bimbo hypno until the sun was coming up and drool was coming out of her mouth. He turned his computer off and dragged himself to bed but not before emailing his boss to let him know he'd be out tomorrow. In bed his dreams were again very erotic, in one of them he was in the middle of a room kneeling on a plush round couch/bed thing. Though it wasn't him, it was some platinum blonde bimbo, though it wasn't the one from Tom's video.

Adam knew it was him, or her, it was Amy. He was seeing through her eyes, and what he saw was a group of men approaching her all naked and stroking massive cocks. In her dream Amy was a pro, she sucked and fucked all the men, several times finally finishing covered in cum by several different men, she was happy.

When he finally woke up the next day Adam found it was already well into the afternoon. Checking his phone he saw that his order had been dropped off. Getting out of bed he didn't bother putting on anything other than his thong, he checked out his peep hole and confirmed no one was in the hall before opening the door and getting his package.

Returning to his bedroom he opened it up, and for the second day in a row his bed became a display of his sordid purchases. There were 3 dildos of varying sizes, 2 of them had suction bases, a wand vibrator, a vibrating dildo and finally a box of 6 different butt plugs of ever bigger sizes, the largest still looked smaller than Tom he thought.

Setting everything down, Adam had second thoughts. What was he even doing, why had he bought all these toys? He knew he liked Tom, and Tom seemed to like him and liked him in panties so that purchase made sense, but why all the toys? Thinking this he put them all back in the box they came in and hid it under the bed.

After his quick shower he decided he needed some fresh air. Pulling on a pair of boy short panties black with little pink hearts on them, he threw on some running pants grabbed his shoes and a t-shirt and was out the door. Adam jogged down to the park, jogged around for a few hours and finally made his way home, no clearer on what he wanted.

Back at home after another shower Adam pulled out yet another set of panties, this pair though had a matching teddy. The panties fit perfectly, they were a cute white and pink polka dot bikini cut. The matching teddy was a little tight, but not by much, Adam decided he wanted to be able to fit into it and went to devise a diet regiment to help him do so.

---------------

Tom was home today, the office was running fine after his late night last night and he kept an eye on it from his laptop. Sitting on is couch in the living room he switched on the TV and turned on some porn. He had a small library of what he liked and soon found a good video to indulge. The video started with two big fake tit bimbo's making out on the couch eventually getting more and more heated with less and less clothes, until they were both naked fondling each others tits.

As the camera panned out you could see their chastity cages struggling a bit to keep them locked, just then the door in the video opened and two massive guys walked in. Without a word the guys walked over to the sluts and pulled out their impressive cocks, the girls moved to their knees in front of them and got to work.

This continued on for a bit, the guys throwing the girls around in different positions and slamming their tight holes full of thick cock, until finally the girls were making out again as the guys stroked themselves over them. With a final grunt the first guy began to unload on the two covering their faces and tits with each blast. The second guy started spraying their pretty slutty faces as well before the first even finished. By the time they guys were done the girls were well and truly glazed, Tom on the other hand had held back coming, he was saving it for Amy.

---------------

Wednesday and Thursday were uneventful for both Adam and Tom. Adam left the box of toys untouched under his bed but he had basically switched fully over to panties now and had as such ordered many more, all styles and colors, he was in love with the feeling.

His diet progressed well, Adam found it was easy to stick too and also found himself watching bimbo/sissy hypno every night before bed, his dreams were continually depravity fueled fuck fests with Amy at the center being a complete bimbo slut.

When Friday rolled around work dragged for Adam, he was supposed to meet Tom at 8 at a rather fancy restaurant. Thankfully he was able to log off right at 5 giving him plenty of time to get ready. He showered and shaved everything again, then making his way to the bedroom proceeded to put on a black lace thong and matching teddy, this one was just as tight as the last but it would get better he thought, he then put on a pair of slacks a T-shirt and then a button down over it.

When he arrived at the place it was just before 8, he didn't want to seem to eager but couldn't help it. When he asked the receptionist if Tom was already there he was led to a table in the back corner of the large dining area. Tom already had a bottle of wine open and a glass waiting.

Tom stood to greet him and strangely gave him a hug rather than a hand shake. Adam shivered involuntarily as he inhaled Tom's scent. Then they broke the hug and sat down across from each other.

They shared a wonderful dinner and easily split the bottle of wine. They talked about all sorts of things, Adam found out about Tom's work finally and wasn't shocked to hear he ran his own company, that fit him he thought. Tom learned that Adam was an only child to a widower mother who herself had passed away when he was just 15, he had been raised by his grandparents from then on.

Once dinner was finally done Tom asked Adam back to his place for a night cap. They shared an Uber there leaving their own cars at the restaurant. The Uber driver didn't seem to pay any attention to the two men as Tom rubbed Adam's thigh constantly and then brought Adams hand to his crotch.

Adam found Tom hard under his touch and gently stroked him through his pants. Soon enough however they were back at Tom's home and stumbling through the front door into the house while not able to take their hands off each other. Neither seeming to care what the Uber driver thought of them.

Once inside Tom pinned Adam to the wall and kissed him hard sliding his tongue into his mouth while he reached down and gave his cute little butt a firm squeeze. Breaking the kiss Adam was left panting leaning on the wall as Tom began to remove his clothes and continue on into the house.

Catching his breath Adam found Tom sat on the couch naked with a drink in his hand and his fat cock out while he had another porno on. Adam began removing his own clothes keeping his eyes on Tom the whole time and noting his smile when Adam was down to his matching teddy and panties only.

Walking over to Tom he took his drink from him and downed it himself while straddling the larger man, then he slid down to his knees in front of him feeling himself once again become intoxicated by his scent. He started with Tom's balls this time licking and sucking while deeply inhaling him.

Tom watched as Amy took charge and began working his balls and then moved up to his rod, he brought his hands up to her head and rested them there letting her set the pace for now. She was getting more of him in her mouth than the first time, she must be practicing he thought. "Oh Amy you're such a good girl, take my cock baby."

Adam shivered when he heard Tom call him "good girl" something in him shifted, he thought back to his dreams as Amy, the fun slutty bimbo sissy who wants to be a good girl and please her man, and she was. She pushed her head harder down on his thick cock and gagged, spit coming out of her mouth. "I can't do it on my own daddy, make me take your cock, please I want to be your good little slut, make me your good slut daddy."

Tom nearly lost his load right then, instead he watched as Amy put just the head of his cock in her mouth and hummed, waiting for him to push. He tightened his grip on the back of her head wrapping his fingers tightly into her auburn hair and slowly but deliberately pushed her head down his shaft. He cold feel her gag and would back off only to push her back down again right after.

Amy was floating, Tom was taking her throat, he wanted to make Amy his good little slut, she felt herself leak some more each gag on his cock forcing a little more of her out. Drool was all over her face and chin, Tom was about half way in, more than she managed on her own but he wasn't stopping.

"Mmmm baby you're doing so good, such a good slut taking all this cock." Amy shuddered and with that Tom began to pull back then back in, using her mouth like the cock sleeve it was. She came, leaking into her panties, she just couldn't take it anymore and let go falling to the floor out of Tom's grip.

A few minutes later a concerned Tom looked on as Amy finally woke back up. Once he was sure she was ok, he picked her up like she weighed nothing and carried her to bed. Once they were in bed they were making out again, Amy melting further into being Tom's girl and loving every second of it.

The next thing she knew Tom had her on her knees face down and he was sliding her panties off. Once her lower half was naked he spread her tight little ass and she felt his tongue begin to lick her, it was divine and she moan telling him so, "oh daddy please keep doing that, it feels soo good."

Soon though Tom's tongue was replaced by his finger, probing her tight whole, for a brief moment Tom stopped and Amy felt empty. When Tom returned to her hole he had lube and liberally applied it to her and then his finger, it went in much easier this time and Amy was again loving the full feeling. Tom then added a second finger stretching her knowing that if he wants to get his cock in her she'll need it.

He continued opening Amy up under him, eventually easily able to pump 3 fingers into her and just about get the forth in too, he felt she should be ready and flipped her onto her back. He was going to take her virginity and watch it in her eyes. Leaning in to kiss her us used his hands to lube his cock liberally and then grabbing her ankles placed them on his shoulders.

Lining his cock up with her hole he said "I'm going to take you now and make you mine, do you want that Amy? Do you want me to make you my girl?" Amy looked up into his eyes, there was sincerity there she knew what she wanted. "Yes daddy make me your girl, make me your slut!"

As Tom began to press his head into her hole he just said "good girl" and watched as she shuddered below him. He pushed harder and harder telling her to breath and relax or it would hurt more than it has to. She screamed bloody murder when his head finally broke through, he waited there for her to adjust. Finally she said "more daddy" and he fed her hungry hole another inch and waited again, and then another, continuing this until he felt his balls against her ass.

Leaning in to kiss her again he said "That's it baby girl I'm all the way in you." he could see the sweat on her face but she smiled a content looking smile as he pulled his cock from her ass leaving just the tip inside. He saw her face drop with the feeling of emptiness and thought he'd have to get her some plugs to keep her happy.

As he pushed in a little faster and harder than before she smiled again, he then started to get into a rhythm thrusting into her again and again. He had to keep himself in check or he would be pounding the shit out of her slutty hole and would probably break her. As he fucked her though he watched her eyes roll into her head and then felt her shudder dribbling out a little cum onto her flat belly.

He was no where near done with her and continued thrusting into her ass stopping once to add more lube because she was so tight. Amy couldn't believe what was happening Tom had his monster of a cock buried all the way inside her and just fucked her to coming without ever touching her dick. There was pain sure but as he fucked her she remembered back to the toys in her apartment and vowed to make herself ready for his cock next time.

With her legs on his muscular shoulders and his cock buried in her she was at home and never wanted this to change, she was moaning almost constantly too and was delighted to hear Tom grunting as he fucked her faster and faster. His grunts and moans began to sound more needy and his pumping got erratic until finally he buried himself all the way into her tight ass and unloaded a massive explosion into her, she shuddered and came again right then out of no where screaming for him.

12